Silver Pack 2

Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Silver's Updated Guide to shift ( 2017 )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Silver's Updated Guide to shift ( 2017 )    Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:55 pm

Well, as the title says, I came up with some new ways of enhancing your animal side and make the shifts easier. 

But first, I learned a few things that might be very important to know. 

OK, that one thing I learned recently is that your body WON'T P-SHIFT until you are 100% ready and that's not up for you to choose. Not to discard any long hours spent to practice, but I noticed that doing mental shifting and physical shifting during a simple meditation is far from being enough and useful anyway.

Sure, meditation helps relax and focus, but this is not what will make you p-shift. It will happen when you expect it the less and you might black out the first times. And the chances it happens at night are HUGE since it's the safest moments to do it. 

As I said, your animal side will by instinct know when you are ready or not. There will be symptoms, more and more dreams, sensations and a feeling of progression in general. 

See, our animal side is , just like the human side, a par of us, something with its own instincts, consciousness and needs.

It will pop up when it wants to, at least the first times and you got to be ready mentally. 

I'll tell you, belief, yes is important, but self-confidence and trust in your own capacity is way more important.

And to p-shift, you have to bond and deserve your animal form. 

It's a long term process that involves a long journey of self-instrospection.

you gotta learn how to recognise your animal side in all the situations, how it reacts to its environement and situations. 

notice the changes of energy, note on paper what you love to do as your animal side.

Point out what makes you different from other humans. 

Go outside, take a walk. Let your animal side come out at least mentally and notice how it reacts to things around. 

You gotta be ready.

We've been doing this wrong but as a pack,  we will learn.

I repeat : 

PHYSICAL SHIFTING ISNT JUST ABOUT PRACTICE AND MEDITATION. THE MOST IMPORTANT PART IS ABOUT BONDING WITH YOUR ANIMAL SIDE, LEARNING TO KNOW , RECOGNISE AND ACCEPT IT.

Everything else will come naturally. 

You might have more and more dreams, unexpected reactions as you go on with your journey. 

The most important thing in all this guies is to accept yourself as you are and feel good with who you are. 

FEEL GOOD THE WAY YOU ARE : WHOLE.

Also don't just focus on your animal side.

You are born as  a human for a reason.

We have a purpose on this Earth i'm pretty sure, even if i'm still not sure what exactly.

But we are born with abilities, and we are both humans and animals so the balance is very important to keep. 

Be yourself completely, as both the animal and the human.

The balance will take its own place when its time and you'll see the progresses.

they'll come naturally and faster than you think.

Good luck Very Happy if you have questions let me know .

And don't forget to make your kin side happy.

go outside more, idk make things your animal side loves.

don,t EVER deprive it from existing.

Caging your animal side is the worst thing you can do.

As far as I know, 

Aion uncaged his and doesn,t care about controling it or not anymore.

he just goes on with the flow.

SO BE YOURSELF, FEEL AWESOME AND BELIEVE.

BELIEVE IS NOT ENOUGH.

YOU GOT TO BOND WITH YOUR TRUE SELF AGAIN.

Good luck guies xx <3

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Kya Swiftpaw
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Artic Wolf
Job/hobbies : Meditation, Working Out, Reading.

PostSubject: Re: Silver's Updated Guide to shift ( 2017 )    Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:29 pm

As always a wonderful post Silver *winks* I apologize if I have been missing for the past year. Life's demons won't stop putting me down!

Tomorrow is a Mystery....

But today is a gift that is why it is called the

Present.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: Silver's Updated Guide to shift ( 2017 )    Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:04 am

Reading this made something click with me...I really think it helped me out somehow subconsciously....back where I came from I wasn't focused on shifting or separation of my animal...I was my animal...even in my half form...I slept with my hands like a puppy over my own chest....
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Silver's Updated Guide to shift ( 2017 )    Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:58 pm

Thanks you both Smile !

Kya, it's alright, you can always talk to us about it, we are good ears Razz 

And Kuro, dammn, i'm so happy it did. 

And I love your profile picture, did you draw this awesomness ??

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: Silver's Updated Guide to shift ( 2017 )    Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:43 pm

No actually, I found it by chance while exploring around the internet. I never know what I may find.
I feel a huge difference these days though in connected with myself and I'm all the more better for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver's Updated Guide to shift ( 2017 )    

Back to top Go down

Silver's Updated Guide to shift ( 2017 )
Page 1 of 1