Silver Pack 2

Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.   Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Those who want to stay in touch with the pack can also do it on Facebook because we have a facebook page as well. 

the news are also posted on this website in the front page's feeds but it would be more appropriate that you create a Facebook account to access its content and reply / interact.

Plus, it would be easier to chat with the pack and much more.

I thought bout adding a chatbar here many times, but each time i did it no one cared to write in it so I removed it lol.

No offense, it's just plain useless so I added that Facebook feature.

It's time we evolve like everyone else.

And Facebook is like one of the biggest social websites ever.

Best way to interact right now.

Now If you don't mind creating a facebook account or link me to your existing account so i can add you to the pack page. 

Pretty please ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-  -  -  

Last edited by Silver Black on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Vasile

Kin/Therio type : Demonkin
Job/hobbies : swordsmanship, Marksmanship, writing, and reading.

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.   Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:33 pm

Well here is the link to my account, sorry it has been awhile since y'all have heard from me. Been doing family stuff. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.   Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Thanks for answering, I hope the others will do the same. They don't know how important this will be.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Ahki (Ki)

Kin/Therio type : Weredog and Shaman
Job/hobbies : Tattoo artist and Kennel Nurse

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.   Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:15 am

Please keep supernatural items off my page though. Unfortunately, a lot of my family doesn't know about my other life.

Also we should bump this up as a sticky. I'm very interested in chatting with people through messenger.
Back to top Go down
Kya Swiftpaw
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Artic Wolf
Job/hobbies : Meditation, Working Out, Reading.

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.   Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:21 am

Ah I suggest that you make the Silver Pack Page a closed group on Facebook, meaning only people who are invited or request to join are admitted. That way if one of our own likes the page it won't come up on their friends profile suggesting they should also join. They'd be in for a rude awakening when that happens or just caught by simple, but blatant curiosity.

Along the lines of that only those part of the group can see posts as well as create posts. Gives an extra sense of security.
Back to top Go down
Ahki (Ki)

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.   Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:28 am

Kya lovely to see you again. And a great suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.   Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:30 am

I'll make that then. My pack has the right to make decisions Smile 

the problem is, it's a page, not a group, and i'm not sure how to put it private.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Ahki (Ki)

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.   Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:33 am

you can invite people in a group on facebook messenger. Only people in that group can chat with one another. I dont even really think we need a separate page since this site has everything I'd want anyways. And its just one more thing to maintain. I think a messenger group would more than suffice. And then if you had announcements or photos you could send them through there? Everyone would get them at once!

I for one would be for it, because I have the app in my phone. I could be on call, essentially 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Kya Swiftpaw
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Artic Wolf
Job/hobbies : Meditation, Working Out, Reading.

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.   Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:19 am

Thank you Ahki, its good to be back and I'm glad to say the same to you. As for the messenger suggestion, Even Better! I also have the messenger app on my phone as well. We would all be in touch easily through that I would say. Most of us are connected at the hip through with our cells as well.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.   Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:03 pm

Soooo what 's the link of your facebook account lol ? if you don't mind of course.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.   Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:22 pm

GUIES THIS IS IMPORTANT. PLEASE COLLABORATE. XD

everyone get a Facebook account. 

NOW. 

please pretty please.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.   Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:50 pm

On it!

.....and done! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.   Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:12 pm

JEEZ THanks Very Happy And Neko , and all the others, please do it too. If you can't or won't , It's ok, just please tell us.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.   Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:50 pm

It's funny that you specifically mentioned me. (Whether deliberate or a typo) I don't care how important you think it is, I don't do Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.   Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:00 am

ADMIN EDIT:  Personal content as such is a personal matter that should be discussed in private . So i sent your message to Kuro in private. 
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.   Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:10 am

Alright. Subject closed lol. 

Anyone who DOESN'T want to make a facebook account please let me know.

Both Facebook AND the website will stay highly active so it doesn't matter that much ok ? 

DOn't worry about it. 

It's just that on Fb, we can chat and be closer easier. 

ANd it's very fun too ^^

Have a good day ^^ xxxx

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.   Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:47 pm

* refreshes topic

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.   

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE READ THIS : Please create a Facebook Account for the FB page and chat.
Page 1 of 1