Share | 

Gunkan's Physical shifting guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gunkan

Kin/Therio type : Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Eating sushis, watching tv, drawing, swimming

PostSubject: Gunkan's Physical shifting guide   Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:13 pm

i'm sorry, I didn't know where to post this so maybe relocating the topic to the right category would be nice. I head there was a p-shift section. By the way it's quite annoying to write white on white, please don't be offended, i just thought this is kinda of is an issue for me to type. :S 

Here we are :

MY P-shift Guide

It's very simple, really. You people have been making this complicated for nothing and full of thousands of thousands of nonsense to get to the same result. 

To start with, p-shift is not the right word for this. We are saying '' we are becoming ourselves '' simply, p-shifting sounds like a complicated term invented by Blaze a long time ago. I know because I was on his website back when it still lived. The guy pretended to be able to physically transform and later admitted it was not real. What a shame really, since Physical shifting  is real. ( duh i hate that weird technical term ) 

He just made a joke out of it, starting to look for people to bow before his awesomeness or I don't know what. 

Transforming is very simple, but takes time for people who are not used to do it on a regular basis. Even just letting themselves go and becoming the beast inside of their heart, putting aside the human that keeps bothering your thoughts. I mean if you are the wolf, you are the wolf. The balance of human body vs animal body is plain crap. 

I say that because I don't see how there can be a balance when your human body is just a disguise to your true self, to keep it safe from humans and their sadistic nature. Native people were given that gift by the animal divinities and the spirits themselves to protect the wolves and nature around us. It was our only way to survive among human kind.  I don't know if you noticed but since the age of times, both wolves and werewolves were persecuted by humans, accused of doing stuff they never did. Therefore, they got killed by thousands and thousands and now is in great danger. And the spirits aren't indifferent to the plea of the dying earth either. I'm sorry, this is all native knowledge i'm not really supposed to talk about but here we are anyway. I really want to help your people, silver pack. , I never personally identified to a human being at all, ever never. Only to the wolf I am. A coastal wolf. We go near the seas, near rivers, we walk for hours to get to the best currents and hunt some fishes and fresh seafood, a complete delight. 

Everyone that has the soul of a wolf or other animal can shape shift. Obviously, you can't become an animal much bigger than your average human body mass. Example, dragons, elephants, whales aha. I never saw any of these by the way. Except maybe once i think i saw a dragon fly in the sky but it was mainly made of sky and it was blurry as hell in the sunset. What I mean is, if you are another animal, you can transform too but your animal will never exceed your human body mass. So elephant ? You'll shift into a very short and skinny elephant. The invert with small creatures is true as well. LOL.  So if you are a rat therian, expect to be VERY big. 

Honestly, the most usual shapeshifters I met are only wolves and bears. I saw a fox but it was so shy I never got to know if it was one as well before it runs away.  

You have to understand how it works :

Blaze is a fraud and a complete nut case. Shifting doesn't take a lot of knowledge of your animal or thousand of hours of practice to mental shift and bullcrap like that. 

Shapeshifting comes from your soul and your soul always remembers who you are through lives ( I believe in reincarnation ). The soul knows how this works, it just does find a way on its own. 

You have to be dedicated of course but that's not really it .  

What most people don't get is that to shapeshift, you have to break the balance, not balance or nothing will happen. Take a scale for example. If the two sides are always on the same level, nothing will pop up and make a change, it will always stay on the same level. Nah, you've got to push harder in order to push away your humanity as much as possible without becoming feral. Be careful not to cross that line either.  Shapeshifting is not for everyone and I repeat, once you started it,  it can't be stop middle-way and it changes your life and ways of seeing it forever. Plus, you have to consider new responsibilities as to stay secret, safe and away from people's view. Be careful alright ? Also if you are young, wait a few years, get to know yourself better and stop to doubt, seriously…this is stupid. The human being is capable of doing so much more than what most people think they can do. They can shapeshift in all kind of shit, they can astral project, use telekinesis and see both the past and the future (which are only illusions btw..its complicated ) . A lot of things the human being can do so changing into a wolf is no big deal.

It makes me laugh when people say it's like dark magic or something. The only magic it requires is the magic inside your heart and soul. What people basically call '' energy work '' is something natural in each and every human and unique, depending on their soul's nature, they have abilities too. Our human body are just stupid vessels for way much more. It's an easy for eyes to be fooled by people's true nature and keep them safe really.

How is it done now ?

There are sacrifices to make in your personal life. You will need to warn your close ones and be sure it won't affect your professional life because changes will happen and it will happen fast and hit you like a train. Also, there is no turning back. So think about it.

You basically have to push away your humanity as much as possible. Remind yourself every min of who you are and focus on it. Meditate if you must to see things clearly and allow yourself to be your true self once or twice a day. You can of course '' mental shift '' like the otherkin communities say but it's not like that.

It's more like, you are training yourself to be YOU at last and not what they want you to be. You have to unlearn everything you learned because it's stupid. Humans are leaded by people with bad intentions that teach them only things that are under their nose. They never teach us what the real world is made of, it's also one of the reason native people like mine have been chased and took away from their culture. We had a '' real '' way to live and do things that are not the American and European ways. They were scared to lose the control and power on their people so they pushed us aside and took everything we cherished. It was our land, the real life… people used to be so connected to Nature and every spirits and trees around them. They lived with what they needed only and. Oh my, I'm doing it again, sorry to get off topic.

So yeah, shapeshifting is just an instinctive procedure your body will allow once your are ready inside of your soul. To do that, simply let the lies and your human side aside without becoming feral. Be who you are meant to be. That said , werewolves are not the same than wolves and shifters in general are not exactly the same than their animals.

We have a stronger awareness in our body than animals, interests and personalities that differ from our  feral cousins. We are part humans as well and as much annoying as it can get, it's still part of us and we have to deal with it. You can be a werewolf that loves classical music and love to hunt fish in hours other wolves wouldn't normally do. Each and every one of you is different from each other and don't have the same survival needs than your feral cousins.

Of course I witnessed some of my tribe becoming feral in a permanent way but that was their own choice. Some people hate their human side more than other people.

It's necessary to survive to be able to shapeshift back and take a break from time to time. Our human body can only afford the energy we give to it. That's why some of my tribe use enchanted necklaces with tooths and such. They are sacred artefacts their ancestors used to shapeshift easier. It's filled with some ancient energy that allows us to stay in wolf form for a longer time. Necklaces are made by the chiefs and passed on to their children, grand children etc. I have one myself that is made of real bear leather, scales and wolf claws. Bears are not our enemies , they are our friends we respect a a certain distance with. 

To shapeshift, you must trust into yourself, into who you are. Close your eyes, ask yourself who are you and get to know yourself better and then allow it to come at the surface. Put away all the human stuff and the lies you've learned and become what you were meant to be.  Meditate if needed, but you have to face challenges and go along a journey to know who you are and get things easier.

Tricks to transform easier  

Everything your kin type loves to do. Ask yourself what it is. To transform, I totally not recommend to lay in a bed because you will fall asleep. No. Just lay on your sides somewhere safe and comfortable, don't get distractions around. I cover my eyes and sometimes even use ear plugs to hear my thoughts and heart pulse.

I personally use music and ocean sounds to help me. It triggers my inner self. It take several minutes to be fully transformed. Around 15 to 30 min maximum, even for beginners. The only thing is, I'm not sure myself of the time it takes because you tend to lose notion of time when you do it. Your human mind sets changes for your kin mindset and it can become quite scary.

What happens when you p-shift and how to get back ?

It takes around 20 min to get relaxed, comfortable. What happens is your body enters a trance where it allows your true self to resurface. At first, you relax and wait. You can hear your thoughts or scary voices talking, don't be scared. The human mind is not used to complete silence and it's new to it. Then, the silence dies and you start to twitch, your body is starting the procedure on its own. You'll hear bones crack, you have tiny spasms and sharp little pains. Your soul ends up being slightly separated from your body and the body changes around it for a few min. While you are that tiny ball of energy inside your body, you lose control of your body. It kind of '' paralyzes '' and you can't do anything anymore. It you try to stop it, you'll get sick or having sored muscles. But once it's really started, you won't be able to move at all. It will hurt a bit but don't think bout it, imagine yourself doing things your kin type likes or focus on the music ( that’s why I have it ). It will pass after what seems to be a few seconds. Your body will start to have big spasms and everything will become dark and scary. DON'T PANICK AND LET GO OF THAT SCARED FEELING. Things will get dizzy and you'll lose yourself for a while only to be ''reborn '' in your new body. It's just your humanity '' dying '' for a short while. You will keep the same human-ish mind in a different body but with different instincts when you wake up, much MUCH stronger. You will want to run, hunt, howl etc. But stay calm, take time to get used to your environment.

Transforming the first times can happen randomly at night or during naps when you feel shifty and will only last around an hour or two. Some phases of the moon and sky positions help with the energy flow but it's nothing related to the full moon stuff. The full moon only soothes the mind and gives more energy to the soul. You won't transform automatically lol. To shapeshift back, just go back to sleep and it will feel like everything was a weird dream in the morning. LOL.

It was for me at least…especially the first time.

How does it feel to be in wolf form ?

I get that question often so I'll answer in public. But it's very hard to describe so I'll do my best.   

It feels '' light ''. Your legs are like springs and you walk on all four and your new body is made to balance on all four so you feel more stable. Wolf's  long legs are made to make the walk, trot and run easier and lasting for hours. To be honest, sometimes it feels like flying. Sometimes I literally forget I have legs under my body and I just imagine I can'' fly '' when I run.

FREE, YOU FEEL FREE.  Hot damn and much more dangerous. Sensations are also different. You feel '' warm '' and calm inside, but yet you feel dangerous like a predator. Your senses are so intense that sometimes, even people that are used to it flip out when something unusual pops up in the surrounding environments. Loud noises, sudden moves, we hate it. We are pissy. Depends on each wolves, but some wolves are easily scared and others pretend not to be and just stand there, looking tough. We love to fight to take out the bad energy and tension but it's always to play. Bad fights happen, sadly… but I prefer not to talk about it since it's sad. Yeah. It is pretty much rare. There is this '' connection '' when you are in animal form. With your pack, you can feel their energy and can understand their intention and saying just by being around them. It's hard for me to describe but it feels a bit like telepathy. Some dog could bark and you could hear what it means in your soul example, if you are a dog shapeshifter. You can '' hear '' each other without words and sounds/body postures are only when we socialize and it's all about respect of the ranks. Werewolves use it less than than their feral cousins. It's not necessary in most cases. As part humans and without the need of survival by appropriating yourself food etc, you don't need the push as strongly as an animal that has to survive would. We understand we are all equals but sometimes decisions need to be made.

That's where I'm getting here. We have a '' wolf '' mindset but it's still part human. I mean by that we stay in control most of the time, intelligent, we remember most of what happens and it feels like a charm. Sometimes its harder to control the inner animal inside of you but with time you'll get used to it. Your fur feels likes layers of soft sheets of yarn and it tingles sometimes when the wind gets caught in it. Your nose is cold and wet, your eyes see spectrums of colors for things humans can't , like smells etc. We have a bad vision, we don't need to see good. Only seeing movements, close objects,  smells and hearing suffice. We react to our environment with our energy as much as with the pack.  Humans tend to  '' see, then think , then hear then touch ''. We '' smell, feel with energy, touch isn't necessary, then hear to make sure it's safe. Eyes work for that too, to watch the object, animal or person and make sure its safe and that it doesn’t make sudden movements. ''  So we basically '' react '' to things instead of overthinking it. We do analyse when things are far away from us because we only '' hear and smell it '' . until we can't get close enough and inspect it, we can't fully know if it’s a danger or not so we prefer to stay away most of the time. But some weres are way too curious and don't care bout humans being near them.  I understand where there are coming from but sometimes being too close from humans can be risky. They are unpredictable and tend to react violently, just like their ape ancestors.

I must emphasize on something. Shifting indoors is ok but be sure you are locked somewhere where nothing important can be destructed and avoid pets and other people. Especially in the first times. It will be scary at first and you'll have to adapt  to understand yourself better, how you work in your new body.

But it will feel right, trust me. It will.

With time you'll become an expert.

Good luck !!

And please if you have questions talk to me, I'm very opened. J ! Know also that this guide works for other animals and other kin types as well.

Have a good day my friends.

It ta
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Gunkan's Physical shifting guide   Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:23 pm

I'm still speechless... thanks for sharing this a lot. And thanks for allowing me to share it with the pack on Facebook as well. So sad you don't have it.
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Umbra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Gryphon.
Job/hobbies : Rc planes/helis/drones, carnivorous plants, aquariums.

PostSubject: Re: Gunkan's Physical shifting guide   Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:27 pm

Yeah, I wanted to say it shouldnt be so hard... it didnt feel right and I got so close a few months ago but just started to fail again when I made it complicated. oh well
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: Gunkan's Physical shifting guide   Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:54 am

Haha... We got a shifting expert here!

Seriously though, what you've written here, with its emphasis on abandoning the human aspect and how it should come naturally, is remarkable compared to other statements on how p-shifting should work. And the part about charms... Well to be honest that part is a bit lackluster, only stating that the charms hold ancient energies. I suppose it makes sense, but it's still disappointing. Do you have any specifics on what makes for a good shifting charm? I'm quite skilled with enchanting, but I often struggle to find the proper materials to use. It doesn't help that modern hunting and treatment methods taint the natural energy of biological components. (It's so hard to clean off the energy taint of a bullet wound)
Back to top Go down
Gunkan

Kin/Therio type : Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Eating sushis, watching tv, drawing, swimming

PostSubject: Re: Gunkan's Physical shifting guide   Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:10 pm

Indeed, I suggest buying some pure material, directly from native reserves shops etc. Or try making some with only natural stuff like gems, fur, leather, tooths, claws, even rocks and some sort of shells. There are a lot of varieties of materials you can use, what is it that you want to do with the charm necklace ?
Back to top Go down
Rrismyname
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Wolf
Job/hobbies : School, reading, research

PostSubject: Re: Gunkan's Physical shifting guide   Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:36 pm

This is really cool and makes a lot of sense!!!! I'll have to try it!!!
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: Gunkan's Physical shifting guide   Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:32 am

I make a lot of charms, mostly for other people who I know in person. Each one is unique, and I usually just use whatever's on hand. Gems, rocks, and shells are my favored materials, because they undergo the least treatment and give the greatest effects, but I can use even synthetic materials like plastic to make weak charms if needed. The type of charm varies by materials, but most charms I make are for protection or some kind of "luck", mostly because that's the materials I have access to.

I'd love to buy some pure animal based materials, but that would require finding a store that sells them. Besides, even pure materials are often tainted with the energy of a gun. The purest materials you can get energy-wise are from animals killed with arrows, preferably stone-tipped, or similar "primitive" methods, but you know how hard it is to find that in the modern world? Good materials are so hard to find...

A picky enchanter makes quality charms.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: Gunkan's Physical shifting guide   Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:03 am

I got that necklace with deer leather and a wolf claw, I feel a lot of energy from it so I agree with Neko here. i'm just not sure the wolf has been killed right, which makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunkan's Physical shifting guide   

Back to top Go down

Gunkan's Physical shifting guide
Page 1 of 1