~Lydia~
Admin
Admin

Kin/Therio type : Snow Leopard
Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, Music, drawing, research,

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Snow Leopard
Describe it Physically : : Long floofy tail with spots, blue eyes with a splash of yellow around the pupil, is about three feet tall, two feet wide, including the tail about four feet long

PostSubject: any tips on OBE?   Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:43 pm

So recently I've been fascinated with out of body experiences and I'm trying to experience one myself.
If you've experienced one, do you have any tips? Smile
Back to top Go down
Ahki (Ki)

Kin/Therio type : Weredog and Shaman
Job/hobbies : Tattoo artist and Kennel Nurse

PostSubject: Re: any tips on OBE?   Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:56 pm

The chant and mantra I use is mind awake, body asleep. You have to be unconsciously aware of being conscious. It makes no sense until you are there. If you think about having an out of body experience it doesnt happen.

Your spirit is its own vessel. Knowing what you look like in your mind's eye, and then FEELING your spirit inside your body and how it fulls up your human spaces is where you want to be mentally. As you meditate on this, you imagine your spirit outside of your body. It doesnt mean you are outside. it just helps with the process. There's a couple different methods at this point, and really its about what works well for you. I use the cord method, which basically means I'm above my body.

Eventually you wont feel your physical body and thats the ultimate goal. Once you're there, you can work on moving within your spirit. You'll hear things before you actually project. For me its a hundred different voices speaking at once. The first time it was scary, and nothing happened. The second time I pushed past that and actually projected. Eventually you'll hear these things and start to get excited. Which cancels the projection.

You shouldhave an idea of where you want to go and who you want to visit. I'd suggest starting with a place you know, because that's the easiest to visualize. When I project I have the goal of seeing or helping someone in particular. You need to have a goal.

The last bit of advice I can give you is that it takes more practice than shifting. It HELPS with your ability to shift, but OBE is difficult. You may not be able to do it every night. If you get close to a projection, and then fail,. the chances of you being able to pick it up again that night is pretty slim, simply because it takes a lot of spiritual energy. its a bit like using your legs after being in space. All atrophied and useless. With time you become stronger.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: any tips on OBE?   Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:38 pm

When you are a bit tired,  lay down to take a '' nap '' and instead of focussing on falling asleep, focus on lowering that heartbeat and feeling the most intense well-being feeling of inner peace. i used to imagine my body to produce some kind of chemicals to rest faster and it worked. 

i came out of my own body instead of falling asleep , didnt even intended to.
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any tips on OBE?   

Back to top Go down

any tips on OBE?
Page 1 of 1