EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

How to make your inner self happier

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

How to make your inner self happier Empty
PostSubject: How to make your inner self happier   How to make your inner self happier I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 11:49 pm

How to make your Inner Self Happier
SILVER PACK 2·SAMEDI 17 FÉVRIER 2018
 How to fill your kin type needs and be either happier and well-balanced as an otherkin..SILVER PACK 2·VENDREDI 24 NOVEMBRE 20176 lectures I found out that anxiety is very psychological and I know many therians and otherkins like me are stuck with that problem. I just discovered that giving myself more physical space around me by cleaning or moving stuff away from me, I felt better and less stuck in an environment. The same concept as chlostrophobia.
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Cypress
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Cypress

Kin/Therio type : Otherkin
Job/hobbies : Stuff...

PostSubject: Re: How to make your inner self happier   How to make your inner self happier I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 12:03 am

That's really interesting. I've found that changing the way I sit while doing different tasks helps me feel better. Whether that means, sitting on the floor, backward in a chair, or even on a countertop. Sitting like a 'normal person' just doesn't work for me. It's much easier to settle myself. I don't have too many tricks for things like going to the store... I'm working on that...

How to make your inner self happier 947496giphy

The Earth is Singing
Back to top Go down
Ahki (Ki)

Ahki (Ki)

Kin/Therio type : Weredog and Shaman
Job/hobbies : Tattoo artist and Kennel Nurse

Name of your kin self : : Ahki
What is your kin type ? : Dog
Describe it Physically : : Medium/ large black Belgian Shepard, border collie mix -with white spotted front feet.

PostSubject: Re: How to make your inner self happier   How to make your inner self happier I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 3:14 pm

I've had to slow down and really examine the speed at which I live my life. On one hand, I feel like my health creates a situation for me where I'm not going to live to the old age I'd like to. On the other, its allowed me to live more fully than I have before. Being aware of the now, and taking the time to observe things around you is very peaceful. Taking enjoyment in little things. Its given me more love for myself, and knowing that I'm deserving of it. I think self-esteem and knowing who you are as a person helps with the animal side. If you're not comfortable with who you are, how can you possibly be happy with your spirit self?
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: How to make your inner self happier   How to make your inner self happier I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 3:06 pm

urg just noticed most of the article didnt paste on the text box. im SO SORRY omg. 

i have the whole article on fb and its huge. i need to find it.
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make your inner self happier   How to make your inner self happier I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make your inner self happier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: SHAPESHIFTING :: Articles, Tips & Prevention-
Jump to: