Share | 

Almost full body shifted last night....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Almost full body shifted last night....   Wed 16 May 2018 - 14:14

After practicing my eye p-shift, i went to bed and i felt relaxed and well while m-shifting. Then i started to feel dizzy, but like dizzy as hell and it was sudden and i knew it was the start of a p shift. My body started to act on me and i felt dizzier. i had to stop because i was scared to get some fever and puke .

How do i get past this ANNOYING dizziness feeling ? 

i almost did it. 

i could technically do it anytime but thats my main problem.dizziness.
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com Online
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Neko
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing and Badminton

Name of your kin self : : Nyako
What is your kin type ? : Neko
Describe it Physically : : Well my kin type has savanna brown hair with my dark brown ears sticking out, my wings are bird-like attached to my shoulder blades, the feathers are slightly messy( But that's just me) and finally with a big pearl white bushy tail similar to the cat breed Turkish Van.

PostSubject: Re: Almost full body shifted last night....   Thu 17 May 2018 - 3:45

Poor you, the dizziness must be very uncomfortable. If the dizziness can't go away, use it as an advantage for when you're shifting like: pretend when you're getting dizzy that it's part of your aura bursting through you to attract birds and prey, your naerubie mind could be flying through thick clouds or there is something presence to greet you.

When I get pain at the back of my head, I pretend it is part of my m-shift. It keeps you shifting( even though I still haven't partially shifted yet.)

Hope you'll be better sweetheart
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Almost full body shifted last night....   Thu 17 May 2018 - 10:34

Thank you so much. 

I talked to my wolf last night and she said '' don't worry bout the dizziness it,ll go away as i push farther. i feel dizzy then i must let go of my human mind and switch. In other words, I have to faint on purpose but i block these things so much they dot happen on command usually.i dont blackout out of nowhere. lol
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com Online
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Neko
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing and Badminton

Name of your kin self : : Nyako
What is your kin type ? : Neko
Describe it Physically : : Well my kin type has savanna brown hair with my dark brown ears sticking out, my wings are bird-like attached to my shoulder blades, the feathers are slightly messy( But that's just me) and finally with a big pearl white bushy tail similar to the cat breed Turkish Van.

PostSubject: Re: Almost full body shifted last night....   Thu 17 May 2018 - 11:30

Welp as long it doesn't affect your health that should be good, that's great to hear. Today I almost ignored what the teacher said to me because my head starts to block out human words, lol. Anyways, it's just a phase to go through but I know you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Cypress
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Otherkin
Job/hobbies : Stuff...

PostSubject: Re: Almost full body shifted last night....   Thu 17 May 2018 - 21:49

Just keep trying, but make sure you're lying down. I'd hate to hear that you passed out and hit your head or something...

The Earth is Singing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost full body shifted last night....   

Back to top Go down

Almost full body shifted last night....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Pack 2 :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: