Share | 

My eyes changed color with my spiritual ascension

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: My eyes changed color with my spiritual ascension   Fri May 25, 2018 11:17 pm

During the years, my eyes changed colors during my spiritual ascension. it happened progressively and i know that usually, its a natural phenomenon but know that my eyes also change color with my feral/human mood. I know some persons have it too, humans too but still. 

Just showing the progression from human to wolf to naeubie ( winged alien avian/wolf specie) : 

Here we go. 

1.teen ( human/wolf transition )   2.  young adult ( wolf )   3.  Adult ( naerubie ) 

its still in progession and in the last one i was p-shifting my eye color atm, i was just posing for a photography. they can turn vgrey/bluish and dilate fast just like my naerubie ( looks like an eagle eye dilating mostly ) 

Smile Have a good day ! You can show me yours too  btw ^^ 
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: My eyes changed color with my spiritual ascension   Fri May 25, 2018 11:34 pm

My girlfriend says my eyes are "storm cloud grey", but will flash different colors or develop flecks of colors (including unusual colors like purple and orange) with my emotions.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: My eyes changed color with my spiritual ascension   Sat May 26, 2018 1:52 pm

awww :3 cooool ! i wish i could see that ^^
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: My eyes changed color with my spiritual ascension   Sun May 27, 2018 1:50 pm

Sorry, I don't have a good enough video camera for that, and it's near impossible to catch in photos. I blink multiple times in a row, and my eyes change every time I blink, going back to default by the time I stop blinking.
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : "Divinekin"
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Many names
What is your kin type ? : Primordial
Describe it Physically : : if you mean how it looks, well amorphous energy able to take multiple forms both human and nonhuman.

PostSubject: Re: My eyes changed color with my spiritual ascension   Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:02 pm

My boyfriend shifts his eyes with bioK since we're both the same kin we don't necessarily have eyes originally and when we do take on a form the change would be technically not plausible as true self-wise the white parts of our eyes are pure black and the iris mine is purple and his green. His born eyes in this life are grey but he's shifting them amber, mine are hazel I'm working on making the hazel more defined.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: My eyes changed color with my spiritual ascension   Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:50 pm

Cool stuff bro Smile ! thanks for sharing !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My eyes changed color with my spiritual ascension   

Back to top Go down

My eyes changed color with my spiritual ascension
Page 1 of 1