Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Neko
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing and Badminton

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Nyako
What is your kin type ? : Neko
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: The full moon is freaking me out 0_0   Mon May 28, 2018 5:46 pm

I know today isn't 100% full moon or anything, but things are just being paranormal around me. Today I went with my mom's friends and their kids to a national park about 40 minutes drive from where I live, when we left our house. A few dogs were howling (that's what dogs do, but they're just one thing that happened today), on the way there... there were several dead birds on road. I counted at least 14 but my mom's friends' kids said there were 20 something. After the dead birds, nothing too much happened after except I twitched a bit and my friends were just slapping me, thinking I'm pretending to do whatever nonsense they believe I am. When we finally arrived, I felt a train of energy hit me... I felt my phantom limbs and they almost interacted with everything while I was at the park, my energy keeps on being sucked away and then rushed back into me. It's like I'm stuck between a busy traffic. Also, at the park I kept on hearing strange noises, they sounded like whispers saying something like 'beta' and 'meta'. Anyone might know what's going on?

After we left nothing much happened... Except a bird came to my window and tried to wake me up. (Birds don't come to my window, ever) Anyone today had weird experiences?
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: The full moon is freaking me out 0_0   Tue May 29, 2018 2:05 pm

WOAH ! this is so cool,...and scary at the same time.

Honestly, the portals have been opening around the world so that might be just it. 

But usually Full Moons don't bring that much of paranormal events. 

So i think its either related to your own ascension or the place you live is haunted.

It might as well be some spirits related to your kin journey that try to help you in some ways.

there are so many possibilities. 

I get these presences in my backyard and and at the cemetery and all these nightmares but outside that. not that much. 

right not its just a bad entity playing with my mind.

I have to be careful.
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

The full moon is freaking me out 0_0
Page 1 of 1