Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Neko
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing and Badminton

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Nyako
What is your kin type ? : Neko
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: I am truly confused...   Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:02 pm

I think I'm going insane...So let me explain. Today there was a crow sitting onto of a lamp post which can see inside my house(which has been around my house since I've been aware of my true identity.) The crow was attacking everyone except me even though it CAWED in my ear so many times, the crow was chasing dogs and attack humans. Rip everyone's heads.

But this afternoon the crow stood at another lamp and stared down at me, my neighbours cat came over to play with me and go in my mom's car. I saw a pigeon so I decided to try and catch it since it's quite fun. My neighbours cat saw it as well and followed me, I thought he was going for it as well until he went to a tree and started meowing very quickly. I thought it was just doing for fun or cat reasons but when I looked up I saw the crow looking at the cat and cawed back at it. The crow just spectated me sneaking up, creepy. Anyways, I didn't caught the pigeon but after that...The crow grabbed my neighbours cat AND CARRIED HIM UP THE TREE! YOU HEARD ME! Then they were like talking to each other then the cat came back down on its own. Yep.

I've learned two things...My neighbours cat can communicate to crows and the crow seems to not attack me or the cat. I need help, I need something normal to happen.
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : "Divinekin"
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Many names
What is your kin type ? : Primordial
Describe it Physically : : if you mean how it looks, well amorphous energy able to take multiple forms both human and nonhuman.

PostSubject: Re: I am truly confused...   Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:30 pm

I mean it is believed that animals share a "universal language" but I'm unsure, as for attacking people crows can be playful creatures, often times like any animal also goes off vibes it gets from individuals.
Back to top Go down
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: I am truly confused...   Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:36 am

B-but it doesn't make sense. How can a crow pick up a full grown cat? My neighbours cat isn't fat but he's quite heavy, when did crows adapt that much muscle and still able to fly with carrying such a wight? It doesn't make sense yet it happens...Is there any science explanation for that?
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : "Divinekin"
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Many names
What is your kin type ? : Primordial
Describe it Physically : : if you mean how it looks, well amorphous energy able to take multiple forms both human and nonhuman.

PostSubject: Re: I am truly confused...   Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:33 pm

Unsure, I've seen birds lift things bigger than them before, some birds can lift up to 60lbs their weight so it's not too far from impossible.
Back to top Go down
~Lydia~
Admin
Admin

Kin/Therio type : Snow Leopard
Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, Music, drawing, research,

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Snow Leopard
Describe it Physically : : Long floofy tail with spots, blue eyes with a splash of yellow around the pupil, is about three feet tall, two feet wide, including the tail about four feet long

PostSubject: Re: I am truly confused...   Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:09 pm

Wow, that's really strange. Like crazy... wow... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: I am truly confused...   Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:21 am

Talking about weird things...Where's silver? She hasn't been on here like quite a while...Hope she's ok.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :

PostSubject: Re: I am truly confused...   Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:26 am

Hey, i'm so sorry for the absences, i'll delegate the task of admin when i'm absent to my friend lydia or kate from Feral while i can't show up. I'm suicidal these times, the new energy waves are taking me hard and a dark entity is trying to ruin my couple and keeps failing. Now it tries to make me wanna destructy myself. I mutilated my arms out of despair because i can't get rid of that thing. It starts to understand how strong i am so its weaker and weaker. But DAMN ........it's been hell for the last 3 weeks, i can assure you. still is.  ....the new world's gonna be tough on everyone i believe. ... bout the post you made now  : 

____

I gotta investigate that. 

With the portals opening, I wouldn't be surprised that a demon or spirit of any kind is trying to disguise as a crow. Sounds to me like its either '' magicraft '' ( do you have any neighboor who practice the dark arts of magic ? )  or crows are very intelligent and the world is connecting again ? 

It might also be a message from the other side. I get these often with different kind of birds in totally different weird and intriguing situations .

I,ll ask our shaman Akhi on Facebook or here, what's the meaning of a crow sighting, especially when it follows you like that and help other animals. 

I'm sure she can help either way on that one better than I do. 

But there is something unusual in this story, maybe the crow isnt even  a crow at all. 

im not sure. 

I'll come back with the answer.
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: I am truly confused...   Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:10 am

Lady Serene wrote:
Hey, i'm so sorry for the absences, i'll delegate the task of admin when i'm absent to my friend lydia or kate from Feral while i can't show up. I'm suicidal these times, the new energy waves are taking me hard and a dark entity is trying to ruin my couple and keeps failing. Now it tries to make me wanna destructy myself. I mutilated my arms out of despair because i can't get rid of that thing. It starts to understand how strong i am so its weaker and weaker. But DAMN ........it's been hell for the last 3 weeks, i can assure you. still is.  ....the new world's gonna be tough on everyone i believe. ... bout the post you made now  : 

____

I gotta investigate that. 

With the portals opening, I wouldn't be surprised that a demon or spirit of any kind is trying to disguise as a crow. Sounds to me like its either '' magicraft '' ( do you have any neighboor who practice the dark arts of magic ? )  or crows are very intelligent and the world is connecting again ? 

It might also be a message from the other side. I get these often with different kind of birds in totally different weird and intriguing situations .

I,ll ask our shaman Akhi on Facebook or here, what's the meaning of a crow sighting, especially when it follows you like that and help other animals. 

I'm sure she can help either way on that one better than I do. 

But there is something unusual in this story, maybe the crow isnt even  a crow at all. 

im not sure. 

I'll come back with the answer.

Every single part of you is strong! Don't let your arms take the physical pain, it won't let you feel better forever. The true part of you that is scared in mentally, people say if you hurt somewhere else the original pain that troubled you can't be felt. But all of this is temporary like the sensation of drugs, don't let it get the best of you. I know some things may be a bit private or uncomfortable to talk about but tell lydia and everyone else on feral pack how you feel. You're not giving all your worries and responsibilities to someone else, you're letting out to lessen your worries. I used to feel that this world alienated me so much, first was skin colour, second was my cat-like behaviours and finally knowing room any things my average shouldn't know. I felt lonely and I couldn't take it knowing so much pain was carried on me. I told my best friend, he may not have truly understood the feeling lingering in me but he still made me better. Never be afraid Silver, because you're true energy is yourself. Defeat all those fears in you and she bright!

To be honest...If you're in this state look after yourself first. You have enough things to worry about anyways. I personally don't know anyone doing magic craft at my place. Everyone there is just trying to live a normal life where I live. I'm just worried you know...About you silver. I can wait for the answer later on, just take care darling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am truly confused...   

Back to top Go down

I am truly confused...
Page 1 of 1