~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm still alive but its hard..

4 posters

Go down

I'm still alive but its hard.. Empty I'm still alive but its hard..

Post by Silver Black Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:28 am

Hey, i'm so sorry for the absences, i'll delegate the task of admin when i'm absent to my friend lydia or kate from Feral while i can't show up.

I'm suicidal these times, the new energy waves and portals opening like this ..are taking me hard and a dark entity is trying to ruin my couple and keeps failing. Now it tries to make me wanna destruct myself. I mutilated my arms out of despair because i can't get rid of that thing. It starts to understand how strong i am so its weaker and weaker. But DAMN ........it's been hell for the last 3 weeks, i can assure you. still is.  ....the new world's gonna be tough on everyone i believe. ... 

I know this story is intense and i'm sorry. I miss you all so much but kick your own ass and realise the time has arrived. We're entering a new era and life's s gonna be tought on everyone, especially spiritually. 

If you need help with all that new dimension problem , please come to the guardian agents on Facebook. We're all working on the new earth case. 
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

I'm still alive but its hard.. Empty Re: I'm still alive but its hard..

Post by Cypress Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:05 am

Stay strong Silver! We miss you around here but do what you need to do. I'll help watch the site as best I can. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with. In the meantime I'll send some positive energy your way.
Cypress
Cypress

Kin/Therio type : Otherkin
Job/hobbies : Stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:33 am

Come on Silver! You can beat this energy wave out of the park! Don't do self harm to yourself though, I know you're strong spiritually, mentally and physically. You can't let that get the best of you! I'm not an expert on relationship but maybe get some time and talk to your husband. Let him spill his feelings and you spill yours (not at the same time though or else contrast will hit), you and your husband need to tell each other you're happy this way. You need to comfort each other...Don't turn someone you love against you, make them your alliance. Because Silver you are not alone! Remind yourself everyday. We all may be strong on our own but we're stronger together.

Things may get worse, things may never be the same. But we need to learn to adapt, we need to observe, we need to be together. The bond between everyone on here is strong, we may not say it. But we do care about you and your health Silver. Life is tough and sometimes it hits you very hard, but you need to prove to life nothing will ever break you. Because you are strong, we are strong, everyone together is STRONG! So take that negative energy! Messing with one of us brings the rest of the pack gnawing at you. FUCKING YEAH!

Meanwhile you're tackling other things, think positively! Don't look at your hand and despise it. Think of the amazing evolution which gave you opposable thumbs, Not many creatures have that! Think of your future, when you shift again fully you don't want to regret losing a limb or caring a lifeless one. Times are tough sometimes but that doesn't mean you should gave up or blame things on yourself.

Doubt kills more things than failure does! (Not a quote I made up no credits for me ^^;) Look at yourself, you were able to do something humans can never do...Shifting! Ahah! Think about yourself positively. Why don't I make a list of stuff you're good at? Look at each one and think of it carefully...This makes you and you should be proud of it:

1.You're good at cooking and you enjoy it
2.You're an excellent artist with a very unique style
3.You're a great leader to look after this pack
4.You're great at organising a wonder website

These are just a few things out of MILLIONS of stuff that make you...So drop whatever you're using to hurt your arms.Remind yourself everyday that you won't let the negative entities get the best of you. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

(edit: And I agree with Cypress, Bless you! I will send you some positive energy to you too! Stay safe and positive! :D )
Zanblade
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Uktena Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:50 pm

I'm here for you, Silver. If you ever need to talk, I am here.

Uktena

Kin/Therio type : Dragon, crocodile
Job/hobbies : Lizzer wizzer do a magic :D

Name of your kin self : : My name is my name lmao
What is your kin type ? : Chinese Dragon
Describe it Physically : : A golden chinese dragon with red eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:18 am

thanks lots guies, idk what to say. I'll try to be on more. I miss this pack too..
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum