~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When shifting (any type of shifting) do you feel emotional?

4 posters

Go down

Do you get emotional when you shift?

Yes

Somewhat in between

No

Other

View results

When shifting (any type of shifting) do you feel emotional? Empty When shifting (any type of shifting) do you feel emotional?

Post by Zanblade Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:40 pm

Its probably just me but my eyes get so watery every time I start to get very deep into my meditation (for m-shifts) anyone else the same?
Zanblade
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

When shifting (any type of shifting) do you feel emotional? Empty Re: When shifting (any type of shifting) do you feel emotional?

Post by Auenturine Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:44 pm

I ever get emotional when i meditation mental shift. When I Mental shift that way the only thing that really happens is my limbs start to twitch or get numb when I really get into it.
Auenturine
Auenturine

Kin/Therio type : Lion/Wolf
Job/hobbies : Drawing, badminton, martial arts, jogging

Back to top Go down

When shifting (any type of shifting) do you feel emotional? Empty Re: When shifting (any type of shifting) do you feel emotional?

Post by Silver Black Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:10 pm

I become scared and like an alien in this world when i do. I know i'm weird lol.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:04 am

Silver Black wrote:I become scared and like an alien in this world when i do. I know i'm weird lol.

To be honest I kind of consider myself as someone that breaks the fourth wall, we all know so many things that many people don't know. We know so many things that we are alienated in a world no one can understand us.
When you think of it that way...It makes me regret being part of the paranormal.
Zanblade
Zanblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Auenturine Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:21 am

Zanblade wrote:
Silver Black wrote:I become scared and like an alien in this world when i do. I know i'm weird lol.

To be honest I kind of consider myself as someone that breaks the fourth wall, we all know so many things that many people don't know. We know so many things that we are alienated in a world no one can understand us.
When you think of it that way...It makes me regret being part of the paranormal.

I feel the same way. But I think of it as a privilege. Who would want to live a normal life? I know that it’s harder for us in many ways, but that is the consequence of the gifts we are given. I’m sure that many people would like to be supernatural like us. But you can’t regret being paranormal, you just have to accept it.
Auenturine
Auenturine

Kin/Therio type : Lion/Wolf
Job/hobbies : Drawing, badminton, martial arts, jogging

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:24 am

Auenturine wrote:
Zanblade wrote:

I feel the same way. But I think of it as a privilege. Who would want to live a normal life? I know that it’s harder for us in many ways, but that is the consequence of the gifts we are given. I’m sure that many people would like to be supernatural like us. But you can’t regret being paranormal, you just have to accept it.

Hehe yeah, but it's interesting to think of things in a different point a-view.
Zanblade
Zanblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypress Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:22 pm

I can become extremely frustrated because I feel like my skin doesn't fit me right. I end up feeling like I'm going to explode. But I think my emotions are also greatly dictated by the place I'm at while shifting. Like if I'm shifting in my room, it's like the worst thing in the world. If I'm shifting in a field, it's a bit better, But I feel most at home in the forest, the deep woods with all the smells and sounds of life. It really makes me feel like me, and I guess, just the pure joy I get from that makes me a bit emotional, too. lol.
Cypress
Cypress

Kin/Therio type : Otherkin
Job/hobbies : Stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Cypress wrote:I can become extremely frustrated because I feel like my skin doesn't fit me right. I end up feeling like I'm going to explode. But I think my emotions are also greatly dictated by the place I'm at while shifting. Like if I'm shifting in my room, it's like the worst thing in the world. If I'm shifting in a field, it's a bit better, But I feel most at home in the forest, the deep woods with all the smells and sounds of life. It really makes me feel like me, and I guess, just the pure joy I get from that makes me a bit emotional, too. lol.

It does feel better in an environment you belong in, but for me...Im stuck in my room for now.
Zanblade
Zanblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down