~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonflies= Faes or Fairies ? ?!

+3
Nekoman
Liudan
Silver Black
7 posters

Go down

Do you think some of the fairies are back and disguising as dragonflies ?

Yes

No

You're crazy bruh

I'm not sure

They're just insects, grow up !

View results

Dragonflies= Faes or Fairies ? ?! Empty Dragonflies= Faes or Fairies ? ?!

Post by Silver Black Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:49 pm

Curious, intelligent and suspicious little creatures being very sensible to my energy and curious as hell. I've bee seeing many since one week or two and felt a weird  connection, like they were magic or very intelligent. And honestly, with the disrupted Earth's balance these days and the magic coming back ( as strong as in the medieval times , we're going there fast ), I thought mythical creatures are coming back into this realm. 

Fairies use to shape shift and disguise as dragonflies to stay out of view. What do you think ? They act weird as fuck and seem like following me sometimes. 

Once i saw one who was flying vertically, stationary, in the cemetery and it went to hide in a bush and literally disappeared before me. I couldnt see it anywhere ....i don't know how fast these things go but it just like vanished. never came out. or i missed it xD idk. 

What do you think anyway ? Do you think some of the fairies are back and disguising as dragonflies ? 

Dragonflies= Faes or Fairies ? ?! 345911230-745329027323468-7512940760121073236-n
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Dragonflies= Faes or Fairies ? ?! Empty Re: Dragonflies= Faes or Fairies ? ?!

Post by Nekoman Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:46 pm

Dragonflies and damselflies make suitable forms for fairies interested in holding a physical presence without being noticed. I know of a few with no interest in having a body though.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:11 pm

I'm the odd one out, I don't believe fairies ever left, however never were "physical" but more that they come around the energetic layer of the physical. I believe dragonflies are just that, dragonflies. But I do believe fae ever so often interact with the nature around us, dragonflies included. But not in the fantasy-like fairytales people are told about faeries.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:43 am

Well i thought faeries were shapeshifter, tho...

Dragonflies= Faes or Fairies ? ?! 345911230-745329027323468-7512940760121073236-n
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:22 am

They use glamour which isn’t exactly the same as shape shifting, it’s more illusion tricking the person, but then it also depends on which fae it is.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:26 pm

I never said fairies were physical. I said that dragonflies make suitable physical forms for them. There's a huge difference. (borrowing a physical body is much different than having one)
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:37 pm

I don't think anyone stated you said that o.o however, there is a belief that fae are physically here when they aren't.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Qoostewin Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:05 pm

Well the term fairy does actually have a much more vast concept then little humans with insect wings.

Kelpies and even thought of some unicorns are fairies / fae.

Werewolves are of the fairy.

So to say Dragonflies in a sense can be fairy is not too farfetched.

Qoostewin

Kin/Therio type : Sch'kuen'te , think kirin with kitsune
Job/hobbies : Princples Engineer Linux Machcanics Pagan

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:30 pm

Werewolves aren't of fae ._. I mean by definition everything supernatural is a fae, but by actuality, werewolves exist outside of the label of fae, fae encompasses beings of nature-based energy that are or from the Unseelie, or Seelie lines...not all fae follow the Seelie or Unseelie however, but they do or at best do have ancestral ties to it, then there's fae created from different creators. Werewolves aren't exactly nature-based beings, sure they have anthro/animal forms but werewolves are a bit out of that kind of nature-based as fae.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 pm

Qoostewin wrote:Well the term fairy does actually have a much more vast concept then little humans with insect wings.

Kelpies and even thought of some unicorns are fairies / fae.

Werewolves are of the fairy.

So to say Dragonflies in a sense can be fairy is not too farfetched.

Only full members can write in the forum. Please wait for your account approval. 

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord V Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:00 am

My Wife is a Fae Deity, to say the least Faes and Fairies are two different Species, there are some Fae and Fairies that have a similar appearance - size and the shape of there wings wise, so it's not realy unheard of for a similarity appearance wise to a dragon fly and the Fae or Fairy you met was most likely attracted to you and respected and trusted you enough to show you it's Fae or Fairy form.

Lord V

Kin/Therio type : Dragon, Vampire and Elder and Were
Job/hobbies : Chef, Landscaping and Self employed

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:05 am

Uh, welcome lol but you need to follow the registration procedure and introduce yourself in the right category before being approved and being able to write in the forums.
Otherwise, welcome ^^'

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunkan Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:01 pm

I saw a few fairies in my life, they indeed have a disguise such as bugs or bugs. awwww nostalgia ! such pretty creepy creatures :D
Gunkan
Gunkan

Kin/Therio type : Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Eating sushis, watching tv, drawing, swimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:13 pm

Fae is usually a general term for multiple creatures, faeries fit under te label of fae but faeries is also a sub-category just as sprites and such are fae but not faeries.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:28 pm

You seem to know a lot about these, you should write something about it. Seriously, you know so much stuff and it would be quite handful x') * hyper

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by KuroBarbox Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:06 am

When you said the dragonfly simply disappeared I do believe you in that...I'm taking that in my mind as literal and real as if I were there myself wondering what happened.
I don't know or think anything normal could do that...they are fast but not so fast that one wouldn't see one flying away. I live in a place where there are many...admittedly nothing ever supernatural or magical was ever once felt near them...but I do not doubt what you felt or saw and think a lot can happen in this world that people can't always explain.
With experience comes awareness as I say.
I don't know why a fairy would feel the need to take over a physical body unless to show or do something with it and not just on a whim. Taking on a physical body isn't just a cake walk, it hurts to do and does require energy. Dragon flies are not even animalistic in intelligence. I'm not a professional when I say this but try to imagine taking over the body of something with less intelligence...I don't think it works in many ways unless the fairy in question were of similar intelligence.

Ghosts, demons, other entities...they are not physical but can sometimes interact with this world...some give messages through the wind itself, some through animals making them act funny or a certain way...electronics that wont start or malfunction...if a fairy wanted to become a dragon fly it wouldn't be trying to hide for it wishes to show something then it seems in relation to its new form meant for someone to see it. It could be for a little mischief...it could even be something nice like leading you to a certain area you've never been for or to show you something interesting. That sounds right to me.
They certainly aren't hiding from people by having a body that can be seen and touched if they became physical...thats what makes them sound like they are capable of mischief...on my honor though and theirs I don't know anything about fairies...I don't count things I have heard from fictional sources but I like to wonder all the same about anything and anyone I don't know more of and ready to learn and open to that.

Information is for everyone after all, what better way to live and lead life then to explore new things and experience them and find things out? I hope to increase my own inner library of knowledge as I already have quite a few books already or could say shelves full.

What is interesting is that this world though not full of more physical magical entities still yields many secrets and many non-physical beings that are truly unique and interesting and their own cultures and hidden societies. Thinking about the secret societies of kitsune...I hear they live and lead private lives and interact with the human world too of course going through certain entrance ways, portals if you will.
I had a dream I went outside of my home once and sat on the bench from my porch, there were these obviously non human human bodied people of varying ages around my home. I could'nt tell what kind of people they were but though they shared the same area as I did seemed to live in their own unique world from me and I could tell this. They did look like people and I didn't see anything otherworldly on their bodies like wings or anything else...but I could feel their energies were for sure not human and more sensitive. It's always nice to meet like minded indivudals in the sensitive department because I admit the human relations I have will never be close to what I feel inside...they were lovely people. I spoke with them a bit and they smiled and were kind and it very much radiated off of them.
I don't recall what I said or talked about but it was polite small talk and such...I spoke to basically a kid my age, she was a young girl with black skin, other kids like her too not all with the same colored skin. We connected a bit and she even showed me how sensitive her level of sensitivity and compassion was when I mentioned what I was going through and I watched as her eyes glistened and tears fell from her face.
It really was a sad moment for me and I felt horrible even though I hadn't done anything. Whoever these people were they were really kind and relatable had a deep sense of sensitivity. She was young as me though at the time we met and I as a younger kid cried easily too...I still do...sad things are sad you know. I was also less sure of myself and shy and didn't understand other people so I opened up the best way I could back then...
Looks like I really got off topic but at least I shared my little story with you all! hope it inspires you.

KuroBarbox
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down