EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

P-shift guide ( muzzle and hind legs) [ Spirit Sulliah form SVP 1 ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

P-shift guide ( muzzle and hind legs) [ Spirit Sulliah form SVP 1 ] Empty
PostSubject: P-shift guide ( muzzle and hind legs) [ Spirit Sulliah form SVP 1 ]   P-shift guide ( muzzle and hind legs) [ Spirit Sulliah form SVP 1 ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 6:18 pm

preparation- Lay in a wolf like position that would remind you of your wolf self (or whatever canine or feline animal you are), for instance I lay on my side as I find a lot of canine animals will lay on their sides to sleep or rest and I also find that position comfy and relaxing. You also need to have your eyes closed and your breathing controlled, for this I recommend counting your breathing and start counting down from 100. Once you have counted down from 100 and reached 0, count down from 99 to 0 and so on until you count down from 1 to 0. Using this method will ensure you have your breathing steady and in control which means you can relax your body and have full concentration on shifting. I wouldn’t recommend trying with braces as you are changing the shape of your teeth as well and this may result in pain.

The method- Slowly stops concentrating on your breathing and begin to focus on your facial area. Take note of what position your nose and mouth are in. Look at every little bit in detail, really feel your facial features. Then imagine you can see your canine of feline animal in front of you. Look at their facial features and what position they are in, look at every little bit in detail, even the direction of the fur and how moist the nose is. You then need to imagine that the animal you are looking at is a mirror of yourself and begin to feel like your facial features look like that and that in fact your skull is that shape and your muzzle stretches out in front of you. Make sure you are concentrating on every bit of detail. You may also concentrate on the position your teeth are now in and what they look like. After a while you may feel strange in the facial area and may feel some pain. This is good so keep going and do not open your eyes until you are certain something has changed.

Side effects- There are the positive side effects which include you feeling something changing and feel like it is working. The negative side effects include feeling pain and going numb in the face. If this happens try to push through it however if it becomes too much make sure you stop as you do not want to put too much strain on your body to therefore stop and come back to it at another time.

P-shifting (hind legs, canine) =

Preparation- Lay in a wolf like position that would remind you of your wolf self (or whatever canine animal you are), for instance I lay on my side as I find a lot of canine animals will lay on their sides to sleep or rest and I also find that position comfy and relaxing. You also need to have your eyes closed and your breathing controlled, for this I recommend counting your breathing and start counting down from 100. Once you have counted down from 100 and reached 0, count down from 99 to 0 and so on until you count down from 1 to 0. Using this method will ensure you have your breathing steady and in control which means you can relax your body and have full concentration on shifting.

The method- Slowly stop concentrating on your breathing and focus on your legs. Feel the position they are currently in and how the muscles and bones are placed. Feel every bit of your legs in detail and concentrate on how your skin stretches over your muscles and how your joints connect your bones. Imagine them slowly transforming to hide legs, feel the fur sprout out of your skin and the ‘prickly’ feeling the fur creates as it rests on the surface you are laying on. Feel how the muscles change and adapt for speed and agility. Feel how the bones change and how the skin stretches. Look at every bit in detail then imagine your canine self in its habitat. Go for a walk, a run and feel your hind legs push you along, feel the breeze rush past your fur as you go faster. Jump over fallen trees or streams and hear your hind legs thump on the ground as you land. After a while your legs may begin to tingle or ache but don’t worry, just try push through it and keep going

Side effects- Your legs may begin to ache and feel numb but try push through it however if it becomes too much remember to stop and try again later. Your legs may also tingle which is good and means it is working so keep going

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

P-shift guide ( muzzle and hind legs) [ Spirit Sulliah form SVP 1 ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: SHAPESHIFTING :: Therianthropy Shifting :: Canid Shifting :: Wolves & wolf Hybrids-
Jump to: