EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

Cringy videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Cringy videos Empty
PostSubject: Cringy videos   Cringy videos I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 5:26 am

Idk for you, but these videos make me uncomfortable. Am i the only ons to be conscious of how ridiculous we look like when we act like animals ? Am i the only who doesnt want my therianthropy to go public.. ?  For me, therianthropy is a private thing ^^'

https://youtu.be/oj563m_Sbc4

Cringy videos 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

Cringy videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringy videos   Cringy videos I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 11:34 am

I guess it seems weird because the looks? The way the human body is makes things seem...out of place. Its definitely personal to me, even though i mostly lie around. Yeah, its quite cringey.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Cringy videos DUTlWFJ
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Kin/Therio type : Wolf
Job/hobbies : Photography, art

What is your kin type ? : Wolf; looks like the Alexander Archipelago subspecies.
Describe it Physically : : Dark pelt with a brown undertone; yellow-golden eyes

Cringy videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringy videos   Cringy videos I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 8:06 am

I find it cringy as well. I saw a quote one day, "real wolves don't make themselves known", or something similar, and it makes sense. Why run around on all fours, wearing a tail, when it's in fact a personal identity? To me, all those tails, collars, and ears look like a fashion fad.
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature

Cringy videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringy videos   Cringy videos I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 8:50 am

Those videos and quotes are usually made by wannabe therians who are really just furries who confuse their like for animals/wolves with what their soul is. It makes me glad that I am not a therians but I also feel bad for legitimate therians who get wrapped up in and tied in with the fake ones I don’t believe therians is as common as the otherkin community makes it but than it’s also not rare either.
Back to top Go down
Taylarn
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Taylarn

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

Cringy videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringy videos   Cringy videos I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 10:07 am

The tail and ear-wearing has become a trend recently due to the influence of teen werewolves and things of that sort. It actually makes some older therians uncomfortable, but others seem to not mind. I find it awkward, especially when it's therians who can't go a day without their tail and freak out when it's gone or otherwise get bothered when not allowed to wear those things, but I might not be able to understand what it does for them either, so I live and let live.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Cringy videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringy videos   Cringy videos I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 2:05 pm

I,d say the same than Taylarn here.

I respect the fact they are wearing it. I just don't get it lol. Wolves=dog necklaces ? why not a tooth or something that represent who they are inside, something discrete and wearable in public ? I think it's brave to show who you are but sometimes....

lol i mean try to get a job with a tail on and going to school without being bullied....

i'm just concerned for them.

I also think it's brave to show but I personally think it's safer not to.

I work in a fancy restaurant in fancy town and i have fancy parents and family and i never fit in with riches but i'm starting to have a reputation as a cook there.

i've been able to integrate to fact i'm connected to wolves and that i'm wild without them to question my mental health. there are slow and progressive ways to express yourself without feeling caged or anything,i just wanted to point it out,.

just take it slow and make it subtle so people get used to it without it affecting what they think of you as a person lol.

I should write an article about that. or should I ?

I'm really not there to bully, but find solutions. I mean i found solutions in my life to express my therianthropy subtly and i wanna share it if you guies are ok with it. Just wanna help.

I respect these kids tho. they are kids. and when they'll grow up, they'll realise if its still a phase or not.

I wish them to find their proper path.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Kin/Therio type : Wolf
Job/hobbies : Photography, art

What is your kin type ? : Wolf; looks like the Alexander Archipelago subspecies.
Describe it Physically : : Dark pelt with a brown undertone; yellow-golden eyes

Cringy videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringy videos   Cringy videos I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 2:57 pm

Erm, the therian who runs the YouTube channel is actually 18. But I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Cringy videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringy videos   Cringy videos I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 7:04 pm

I just sort of do my own thing, no restrictions. I'm so good with animals and such an introvert and biology nerd that none of my odd behavior seems that odd. I guess what I'm saying is that what's considered strange is circumstantial, so set up the right conditions around yourself and you can do pretty much anything you want.

I agree that wearing a tail randomly in public is overboard, but...

I worked hard on my tail! Do you know how hard it is to even find solid grey faux fur? Then there's the work needed to make it fully poseable, including finding the rest of the needed materials. Ad in that it's scaled to proportionally fit a human, the fact that material costs to make it poseable increase exponentially with length due to increasing weight, and finally consider that it's scaled to me, a particularly tall person. Yeah, I'm going to take pride in my creation and want to show it off, but that's just me.

In short, if I'm doing something, I'm gonna go all out.
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

Cringy videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringy videos   Cringy videos I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 8:47 am

Nekoman wrote:
I just sort of do my own thing, no restrictions. I'm so good with animals and such an introvert and biology nerd that none of my odd behavior seems that odd. I guess what I'm saying is that what's considered strange is circumstantial, so set up the right conditions around yourself and you can do pretty much anything you want.

I agree that wearing a tail randomly in public is overboard, but...

I worked hard on my tail! Do you know how hard it is to even find solid grey faux fur? Then there's the work needed to make it fully poseable, including finding the rest of the needed materials. Ad in that it's scaled to proportionally fit a human, the fact that material costs to make it poseable increase exponentially with length due to increasing weight, and finally consider that it's scaled to me, a particularly tall person. Yeah, I'm going to take pride in my creation and want to show it off, but that's just me.

In short, if I'm doing something, I'm gonna go all out.

yeah when you always act weird *that literally goes for me, at school, at other places, theres quite a lot of weird spaces aha* other people just expect you to. My friends don't give a damn about me, nor does anyone else so yeah i agree with you there.

Woah woah woah, you made your own tail by YOURSELF? Thats awesome, I can't really find any materials for that...unless i still had my pet cat...anyways. You should have more credit for yourself, i may not agree with a tail behind my back 24/7 but you know, different things for everyone. As long you enjoy it, it doesn't matter.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Cringy videos DUTlWFJ
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Cringy videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringy videos   Cringy videos I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 7:32 pm

Yep I agree with everyone xD basically.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cringy videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cringy videos   Cringy videos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cringy videos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum