~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I have been so much absent ( silverblack confessions)

3 posters

Go down

Why  I have been so much absent ( silverblack confessions) Empty Why I have been so much absent ( silverblack confessions)

Post by Silver Black Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:57 pm

It is time to confess and to apologize.

Guies, I love you more than you think but I've been absent so much these times. Yes i know, I work full time and i have hobbies as an artist, two jobs and a hard relationship with my mate but that doesn't excuse me.

Everyone has problems in life and I realise i've been that self-centered little victim and not to change anything. I suck ok, I realise that. I have a minor case of personality disorder and it's not easy but I have not been helping myself either. Because of the stress love brought me with the job, i started to smoke weed to forget i was sad and depressive but that made things worst and i'm totally stopping now. I wanna be more present.

Dude....like every staff and pack member here is more active and suitable for an alpha than I am. So therefore , i claim this website to belong to each and everyone of the staff members that deserve it, and also to the members. i'll be there , sure for the technical parts of the website and for other things but i can't claim a title i'm not even working for. I want to thank and apologise to everyone who made this site still active and healthy and despise my recklessness, still kept it alive for me and the pack.

I'm getting emotional so i'll shut up. I want to thank and apologize, i mean it with all my heart.

I'm sorry if i made people angry, sad or felt abandonned. I'll log once a day from now on.

So much things are going on, interesting ones and i don't want to miss that.

You guies mean the world to me.

I should be more awake and available now.

My work was taking a hit too, and my relationship.

It is time I become responsible and help this site as well.

Sorry again, i'm far from being a good leader and i want that to change.

I lost it ok, totally lost it.

And i want to make things right again.

I'm sorry i let people down.

I hope you'll forgive me.

* hugs

Also i want to thank Zan, setaru, Cypress, Neko and many others for being awesome staff. Also active members like Jade, taylarn and others.

And to apologize to Zan to not being present on Discord everyday. It's not a software i use at all so it's easy for me to forget that i'm actually using it and sometimes i just don't have time to reply.

but these things will change.

I also created a new sub pack Called Primal Moon ( Primal Et lunam ) and it's a therian tribe, very nice people.

Okari the hyena , Okamika the three headed wolf, Jaqk the trickster, toxx the funny dragon guardian and Nithu, the polymorph snake awesomness.

I love them a lot but even them, i lacked lots of time to be active.

I love Silver Pack even more because its what i fought for so long and i love each and everyone of you.

everyone I mentionned as a the staff here and members and everyone i didn't mention.

Guies we went far and we'll keep growing and reaching higher levels of awesomness.

I promise you the sky.

And sorry again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Why  I have been so much absent ( silverblack confessions) Empty Re: Why I have been so much absent ( silverblack confessions)

Post by Liudan Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:59 pm

You're not a sad little victim for having emotions and troubles, you're very valid in feeling how you feel. I started to smoke weed to albeit for a different reason but I understand the temporary release it gives. You shouldn't have to apologize for feeling the way you feel. You're acknowledging your feelings and choosing to work on them, that's something to be proud of and to never have to be sorry about.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Why  I have been so much absent ( silverblack confessions) Empty Re: Why I have been so much absent ( silverblack confessions)

Post by Zanblade Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:52 am

I can't relate to the weed...but you've already contributed so much for everyone of this community. You don't need to feel sorry as long you're trying your best, but sometimes you don't need to give all of yours to everyone. The thing you lack is personal time to enjoy yourself, theres a line between giving your best to work overdrive for others. you need more time to relax, theres no problem with a break or two or more.

But thanks for trying your best, I'm sure everyone appreciates hat.
Zanblade
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:49 am

You are both VERY nice, thank you so much.. love it love it Why  I have been so much absent ( silverblack confessions) 2797837632 Why  I have been so much absent ( silverblack confessions) 2797837632

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down