Share | 

A beast of a different color approuches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qoostewin

Kin/Therio type : Sch'kuen'te , think kirin with kitsune
Job/hobbies : Princples Engineer Linux Machcanics Pagan

PostSubject: A beast of a different color approuches   Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:49 pm

Well....hoping that Aurora Wolf is right....

My name is Q'oostewin of the Sch'kuen'te. That is my house name as well as my species is the Sch'kuen'te. I am no fiction though what I do know of my past is well....long to say the least. Just seeking a place to chat and maybe find some kindard sort who would enjoy the company. I have lived too many lives on this plane....What I mean by that is quite simply put, I am living Groundhog's Day till I have a fulfilled life on this plane. 9,999 screw ups, this would be number 10,000. Yep I get to suck another life!

Before this is asked....Have I lived a wolf's life? Actually yes. I am forever tied to E'sstewin; my twin sister. She sought a wolf's life and so I joined her. I was a salt and pepper gray as we both recall. I did not enjoy that life as well, got my ass beat in. I believe we lived before the invention of guns but had memories of axes and spike fences so I would say before the 10th century, maybe earlier. She loved it though, that what matters to me. She also has warrant to believe she was born into an otherkin family of werewolves that I can confirm after meeting them.

If you wish more information, well going to have to hang out with me. I do not have the time of Simon Skiles to write books of the lives of two Sch'kuen'te and all these screwed up lives lol. I just do not.

I am a principles engineer for a huge company so hey work comes before an otherkin community.

I get it this is a werewolf place, but unicorn communities have issues of arrogance in them that I do not wish to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Rrismyname
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Wolf
Job/hobbies : School, reading, research

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: A beast of a different color approuches   Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Hi! welcome to the site. Nobody will put you down for being a unicorn. If they do go to a administrator or moderator. Also hope you have fun here!

Admin
Admin

Kin/Therio type : Winged Neko
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing and Badminton

Name of your kin self : : Nyako
What is your kin type ? : Neko

PostSubject: Re: A beast of a different color approuches   Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:04 pm

Hello Qoostewin, welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy the stay, you sound quite interesting. *psst experienced admoons here...how do i er...move post into another section?* It'll be cool to listen to your point views and experience!

By the way we have a member introduction format, would you please follow the format? I don't wish to be rude but its how we run things here.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Deity
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : DivineKin
What is your kin type ? : Deity
Describe it Physically : : Profile picture is one of it's forms.

PostSubject: Re: A beast of a different color approuches   Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:33 pm

Welcome to the website
Back to top Go down
Qoostewin

PostSubject: Re: A beast of a different color approuches   Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:35 pm

After being called Cryptic and having been damaged, flayed, went through the Otherkin on Otherkin Spainish Inquistion on a number of time. I am word sensitive. Die has been rolled by Zanblade and I am in "Oh shit better lurk or leave" mode.

Think I am bad, Ajashara has been precusated by the likes as well.

Taoki has been

E'sstewin has been

Want to have others feel welcome, try not acting like the Salam Witch Trails and let others open up at thier own pace.

I am now in complete lurk and will not share anymore information at all.
Back to top Go down
Rrismyname
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Wolf
Job/hobbies : School, reading, research

PostSubject: Re: A beast of a different color approuches   Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:40 pm

I'm sorry that happened. I hope you stay longer to see that despite all of our faults we are beings. I hope that we can learn together. And im sure that the other pack members, just want to get to know you better. If there is something you would rather not share just say so. Some of us are not good at social cues. If you still have trouble go to an admin/moderator, If you still have trouble ill try to help you sort everything out.
PS. Im not so good with stuff but if you want to vent im here

PostSubject: Re: A beast of a different color approuches   Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:20 pm

I am not wasting my breath, I am going to try and get my axiety down and decide if I am going to lurk or kick my hooves off at the door. Not going to open up. Not after that, not while some Nazi is admin. I have been beaten enough!
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A beast of a different color approuches   Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:45 am

Rrismyname wrote:
I'm sorry that happened. I hope you stay longer to see that despite all of our faults we are beings. I hope that we can learn together. And im sure that the other pack members, just want to get to know you better. If there is something you would rather not share just say so. Some of us are not good at social cues. If you still have trouble go to an admin/moderator, If you still have trouble ill try to help you sort everything out.
PS. Im not so good with stuff but if you want to vent im here

No need to defend my mistakes RR, my mistake is my problem to fix.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Deity
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : DivineKin
What is your kin type ? : Deity
Describe it Physically : : Profile picture is one of it's forms.

PostSubject: Re: A beast of a different color approuches   Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:33 am

In terms of the introduction format it’s more of a fill out what you feel comfortable filling out, not so much a forced to fill out everything rule, I think that’s what She was trying to do is just ask if you could use the format. I’m not sure if silver enforces that anymore though.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: A beast of a different color approuches   Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:58 pm

Qoostewin, I have anxiety too, had it as the worst times of my life, i was being all defensive and sensible. But i helped myself and grew out of it. Sometimes people may sound rude but they are just clumsy ,they do not pay attention to that lil something that could hurt because they never meant to hurt in the first place. 

Zan is a good person, not a nazi and I do not appreciate people insulting my staff. They're the greatest persons I know.  She also said she was sorry because she never meant to hurt you in the first place. So it'd be nice to move on and stop acting like a pissed off 5 years old. 

We are a family and insulting people away is not cool. 

If you don't wanna fill that presentation form because you want to keep your information personal, then fill only the lines that you want to fill. Simple as that :P The presentation form goes for everyone. Rules apply to everyone.

Otherwise, welcome. If you don't wanna join nor open up tho, don't waste your time. 
There is a X button above. 

Otherwise , I'll approve your account when you make peace with my sister.  

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Zanblade
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A beast of a different color approuches   Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:05 pm

Qoostewin wrote:
I am not wasting my breath, I am going to try and get my axiety down and decide if I am going to lurk or kick my hooves off at the door. Not going to open up. Not after that, not while some Nazi is admin. I have been beaten enough!

Im very sorry for offending you, I don't wish to affect your stay here because of me. But if you wish to start things over and give me a second chance I'll deeply be grateful, I've drawn this picture as an apology...(Sorry if the unicorn or the werewolf isn't accurate, since I don't know much I'll just represent you and your sis as a grey wolf and and those classic unicorns in fairy tails, I don't wish to offend you there either)

Its wasn't a good first impression...but it takes time to know me, and it probably applies to you to. I still wish to know you and possibly learn from you, I'm sorry for the mistakes but sometimes we need to move on. So lets start over, Hi I'm Zanblade and I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Back to top Go down
Qoostewin

PostSubject: Re: A beast of a different color approuches   Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:45 pm

Maybe I allowed my anxiety to kick into overdrive....I am abit unique in that I am afraid of otherkin more then I am humans. A long story that involves many from my past. I been beaten on the astral till I have an innate fear of being judged by other otherkins.  A number of humans on the other hand actually accept me. One said human helped me with my path and name seeking, a strong seer who many of the werewolves, vampires, and witches go to in Memphis, TN. Still trying to get over what Nimkaru, Hokointhi, and others have crossed on me. Been to a number of sites that expect me to take all my lives and summarize down to the detail to them or be called "fluffy". Between two decades of abuse plus the axiety well it seems I am a glutton for punishment. I do believe there are those like E'sstewin. Carothion, Ajashara, Taoki, and Tai'hin who are just as close to me as here are two those who come here are to Silver Black and Zanblade. It took years of trust work to reach the point I could reveal what I know and ask them of it as well. I prefer a growth of bond then a interrogation.

That being said....I am willing to give another chance. Zansblade, I feel your movements in the artwork. Your words mean nothing to me, the art tell so much more that it shames me to how I acted. I can sense the effort so I bow my horn to you. Thank you, you know how to speak to a corn very well. I hope that you will allow the time for trust to be held. I can be a bit of an ass at times and admit I do scare quite easily when it comes to those online. Words can be felt like knives to the heart.

As for the format, I will work on something not so rushed. I do not like having this sort of information all over so it might seem a bit of a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: A beast of a different color approuches   Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:15 pm

Hey, um... I'm sorry, but how am I supposed to pronounce the names with apostrophes?

Q'oostewin
Sch'kuen'te
E'sstewin
Back to top Go down
Qoostewin

PostSubject: Re: A beast of a different color approuches   Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:19 am

Nekoman wrote:
Hey, um... I'm sorry, but how am I supposed to pronounce the names with apostrophes?

Q'oostewin
Sch'kuen'te
E'sstewin

Those are accent marks, to clarify where the rules are implied differently. Let me clarify...Since you are having issues.

My name is of an old language that has not been spoken much in this timeline.

Sch'kuen'te

Sch would be pronounced as s-sh , kuen is k-oo-n, Te just says the name of the T so it s-sh'koon't

If a letter grouping is before and after the accent mark it is toll roll together off the as a

My name is Q as it says it name, oo-st, ewin just win so it Q-oo-st-win (Bringer Light/Star). When even humans on Twitch and Youtube can pronounce my name, it not that hard.

Lower case 'e' and the accent mark normally signifies an alter or conjunction of sounds. Accent marks are normally used to say that letter's name either before or after depending on where the 'e' is located i.e 'te. It how we translation it to English.

Let's take my twin sister name of E'sstewin, pronounced as E-sst-win, translation of meaning is Galaxy (E'sst) Light/Star (ewin). When a letter is alone before the accent mark the letter says it name.

Dose that help? It what I know of the language. Please understand this is trying to translation and give a phonic to human English so that can be pronounced. My first attempts to uncover my name was Quicksilver Lightwind, I was told that was a human variant twist based on what I could recall of my name. I use to utter the meaning in my meditations not understanding why it felt so right and my sister figured out her meaning well before she had help with this from Brody and those of our origin realm. This is all I am going to be allowed to teach at this time.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: A beast of a different color approuches   Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:20 am

Your account is now approved. 

Welcome 
Qoostewin !!!! :D WOHOOOO !!

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: A beast of a different color approuches   Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:04 am

Thanks for the explanation. The comment about Twitch and YouTube was unnecessary though.
Back to top Go down
Qoostewin

PostSubject: Re: A beast of a different color approuches   Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:20 pm

Nekoman wrote:
Thanks for the explanation. The comment about Twitch and YouTube was unnecessary though.

I find it funny that Soppa and Colonal Fatso, humans have no issue with it. Soppa is in Sweden! Pardon for me making it seem like it in a negative light. I have a fancy for those two and have had conversations with them while they stream games.

Tell you the truth, Fatso and Soppa arguing over who is the worst MMX player of the best speedrunners is funny! They both go at it like it a prized apple tree!

As I say I am known for my enemies and my friends. Never meant to offend.

That the issue with text, it hard to tell what way things are placed in.
Back to top Go down
Qoostewin

PostSubject: Re: A beast of a different color approuches   Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:28 pm

Silver Black wrote:

Welcome 

E'win qular! (light and love)

Thankyou, it seems I can relex a bit now I know this place is not going to judge an older soul based on what volumes they have! Aruroa Wolf is definitely correct so far. Black I hope to get a chance to talk with you. I am kinda a busy corn at times, I wander like the wind but nearly always roam back to the places I know I am welcomed.

If chance I might send a link to the pack for the lounge if all seems to be going well. It the best way of keeping in touch since it on every major device I own. I have a number of human and otherkin friends who are shy at first when they go on a new site but are all open and charming in the lounge.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: A beast of a different color approuches   Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:46 pm

Qoostewin wrote:
Silver Black wrote:

Welcome 

E'win qular! (light and love)

Thankyou, it seems I can relex a bit now I know this place is not going to judge an older soul based on what volumes they have! Aruroa Wolf is definitely correct so far. Black I hope to get a chance to talk with you. I am kinda a busy corn at times, I wander like the wind but nearly always roam back to the places I know I am welcomed.

If chance I might send a link to the pack for the lounge if all seems to be going well. It the best way of keeping in touch since it on every major device I own. I have a number of human and otherkin friends who are shy at first when they go on a new site but are all open and charming in the lounge.

* hugs you intensely :3 YAyy

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beast of a different color approuches   

Back to top Go down

A beast of a different color approuches
Page 1 of 1