EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

Kennie's guide to p-shift [ from SVP 1 ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Kennie's guide to p-shift [ from SVP 1 ] Empty
PostSubject: Kennie's guide to p-shift [ from SVP 1 ]   Kennie's guide to p-shift [ from SVP 1 ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 6:22 pm

Hey guys. From my other post you guys wanted me to share with you how I got the ability to P-Shift. Well, how I started was that Therian Blood ran through my veins, becuase my father was one, But You still needed to activate it some how. So I started how everyone else does. I M-shifted, and meditated eveyday for long periods of time. I seperated myself from humans and I was alone all the time until I found other supernaturals to help me. The first time I P-shifted it took about a year. I was sitting alone in a clearing, and I felt the life around me while I was meditating. I started to call to my animal over and over again in a sort of silent prayer. Eventually, I saw my snout coming and my teeth lengthening, after that I got scared and stopped. The next night, I stayed out all night, by the time that it was happening again, I let it. Eventually my enitre body was fully shifted. My body had chosen that of a wolf. I ran for hours, into the next day. By the time my body got tired, I shifted back and walked home naked in broad daylight (Which I do NOT recomend xD) and passed out for hours. That was my experiance! Message me or comment with questions!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

PostSubject: Re: Kennie's guide to p-shift [ from SVP 1 ]   Kennie's guide to p-shift [ from SVP 1 ] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 4:04 pm

Who ever had this experience I was I had one like it too....
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Kennie's guide to p-shift [ from SVP 1 ]   Kennie's guide to p-shift [ from SVP 1 ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 11:19 am

Yeah :3 my only experience was a black out as well. 

But I did find my pawprints the day after.

They were standing on two, then on fours ( strangely there weren't any talon frontpaws, only wolf paws so idk ) and then Poof, no paws then i saw the paws chasing a tiny creature then bumping into it then it flew again and no pawprints.

It was at night , I just walked and found my way back by instinct to the place I flew and chilled out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

PostSubject: Re: Kennie's guide to p-shift [ from SVP 1 ]   Kennie's guide to p-shift [ from SVP 1 ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 2:13 pm

Thats two really great sounding experiences...someday I hope to share my own, who knows what will happen.
Back to top Go down
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

PostSubject: Re: Kennie's guide to p-shift [ from SVP 1 ]   Kennie's guide to p-shift [ from SVP 1 ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 7:23 pm

This person said message or comment them for questions....I would have loved to do that....that story is one of my favorites today on shifting...I can imagine it taking a year in the least with practice...it gives me courage for sure and strength... I want to ask questions....I want to hear more story too...
Back to top Go down
Aurora Wolf

Aurora Wolf

Kin/Therio type : Archangel Auriel : able to Shift into a Wolf or a Thunderbird
Job/hobbies : Study P-Shifting, raise Wolfdogs and a Red Fox

PostSubject: Re: Kennie's guide to p-shift [ from SVP 1 ]   Kennie's guide to p-shift [ from SVP 1 ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:03 am

Hey Silver.... idk if you got my message yet but, I dont think you are part Bird. I think you might actually be an Angel Wolf instead, like me! What do you think about that?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MrsSlimShady08
Aurora Wolf

Aurora Wolf

Kin/Therio type : Archangel Auriel : able to Shift into a Wolf or a Thunderbird
Job/hobbies : Study P-Shifting, raise Wolfdogs and a Red Fox

PostSubject: Re: Kennie's guide to p-shift [ from SVP 1 ]   Kennie's guide to p-shift [ from SVP 1 ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:04 am

Silver, did you have wings in your fully Shifted Wolf form?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MrsSlimShady08
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kennie's guide to p-shift [ from SVP 1 ]   Kennie's guide to p-shift [ from SVP 1 ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kennie's guide to p-shift [ from SVP 1 ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: SHAPESHIFTING :: Therianthropy Shifting :: Canid Shifting :: Wolves & wolf Hybrids-
Jump to: