Should the veil be lifted?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Should the veil be lifted? Empty
PostSubject: Should the veil be lifted?   Should the veil be lifted? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 8:52 am

I've seen many people who have been discussing about lifting the veil and others whom wish to protect it. Personally I'm neutral, can do with or without it. What do you guys think? Should it be lifted and why?

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Should the veil be lifted?   Should the veil be lifted? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 6:07 pm

I think both sides are just ignorant of what the "veil" if it exists even is. Theoretically, it's not a literal wall or anything rather it's a set of laws that govern this existence, there's no lifting or falling. If anything it's bending the laws or learning to work in unison with it so that you work it to fit your purpose.
Back to top Go down
Ink

Ink

Kin/Therio type : Luck Dragon
Job/hobbies : 1,2,3,4.

Name of your kin self : : Ink
What is your kin type ? : Luck Dragon
Describe it Physically : : Large, White, Serpentine dragon with lion-like mane.

PostSubject: Re: Should the veil be lifted?   Should the veil be lifted? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 11:35 pm

I can understand why people think of the veil as a veil, but it's not. Though I do believe it can be broken, I don't think there's any large enough entity out there that's honestly hell bent on it's destruction. Things get through from time to time. Some people end up seeing more than they're supposed to. It's what leads to fractured information and half truths.

I for one would protect it because there's enough people out there that would be completely helpless if it ever was a possibility. That being said, the idea of it falling would give me more of a purpose to live, so if it did happen, what of it? It would be a much more interesting way to go than whatever's in store for me anyways. We would get through it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the veil be lifted?   Should the veil be lifted? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should the veil be lifted?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: Debates & Polls-
Jump to: