EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

Spooky message from another Galaxy..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Spooky message from another Galaxy.. Empty
PostSubject: Spooky message from another Galaxy..   Spooky message from another Galaxy.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 5:41 am

Lol broadcast was interrupted by an alien message from another galaxy. True or not this dude makes sense and i think it'd be wise to heed his warning. Dude, its not like he's asking us to sacrifice some goats or people. He's worried for our well being x'D . 

Anyway, i'm acknowledging it since it confirms everything i've known and thought so far. Guardians are granted awareness on this world and its my duty to inform and protect people so believe or not, i couldn't care less. I did my job lol.

By the way, sorry if i was late on the news, i just saw it on my youtube feed and thought it was worth a peek. 

Oh and , feel free to believe or not, for it is only my forged opinion and i'll never force it down anyone's throat. 

Just...be careful and not deceived and naive by the medias and corruption, alright ? 

Heeeere you go* sigh : 

( true or not , this is funny, the alien sounds so friendly and worried, its almost cute ) 

and here's some deep shit that explains it xD 

Just...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature

PostSubject: Re: Spooky message from another Galaxy..   Spooky message from another Galaxy.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 11:38 am

I use to love these videos! these videos were hope for me, at least in hopes that my disabled sister (she has cerebral palsy) would heal on a mental and physical basis, but then it started to sound too good to be true when it got to "good and evil" and too black and white lol.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: Spooky message from another Galaxy..   Spooky message from another Galaxy.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 8:46 pm

What do you mean ?

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

PostSubject: Re: Spooky message from another Galaxy..   Spooky message from another Galaxy.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 9:51 pm

Which part? well back when I was younger there was a whole "the galactic federation of light" message that was being spread around about how people with mental illnesses or physical illnesses/disabilities would be healed by them. There was also videos of a transmitted message basically telling people that those who follow them will be taken to a world of perfection in "high" vibrations and basically a heaven of sorts, but that those who did not would stay here and go through the harshness this planet will face until they choose to accept the GFOL then they would be saved and taken there too but not before going through a phase to make sure they are safe to allow them to reconnect with their family, when the many times the message apparently "changed" I gave up.

I admit I was really gullible in my past but it was because I thought it would bring my big sister to be able to experience things like a "normal" human being.
Back to top Go down
Luci
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Succubus
Job/hobbies : Writing

PostSubject: Re: Spooky message from another Galaxy..   Spooky message from another Galaxy.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 4:47 am

This holds to a lot of what I have been seeing of the future and what could and will happen. I don't really see humans being able to cure this corruption on there own. Yeah it sounds too good to be true in that sense. It's like humans can't handle power, those who want it get lost in it and those who don't don't touch it or use it
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: Spooky message from another Galaxy..   Spooky message from another Galaxy.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 5:30 am

Im sorry to hear that, Setaru.And luci, i agree. I can feel all the corruption and it makes me mad when people think they are ruled by honest people who have their interedt.LOL they are slaves, not citizens

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

PostSubject: Re: Spooky message from another Galaxy..   Spooky message from another Galaxy.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 8:30 pm

Any race is prone to abuse of power, to be honest, humans aren't "young" but we're not "old" either. Our advances are slow and steady. Also like silver said if someone(s) who were honest and more on the humanitarian side then it would or could go well. Sadly every country has false patriotism to sacrifice themselves under the guise of protecting their family but really they're being slaves to the government.
Back to top Go down
Luci
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: Spooky message from another Galaxy..   Spooky message from another Galaxy.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 12:22 am

I understand what you mean setaru. It's true that not only humans are prone to abuse of power, they are just the ones I've seen how they use it. Granted yeah even with me And my original family being children of and/or primordial dieties my parent was prone to abuse of power but given the many years I hope we have all learned how to handle it properly.
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

PostSubject: Re: Spooky message from another Galaxy..   Spooky message from another Galaxy.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 1:41 pm

The 5 void primos (myself included) we didn't know what power abuse was because we didn't have a hierarchy, not until creation had to be sparked, that's when we started having primordial children, Khaos, Tiamat, the Shino, so on and so forth, we formed a council but a lenient one that had no real demands, just to exist because with elemental energies and primordials, they exist because the element exists and the element exist because they exist. It's a reliance. A primordial when they "die" goes into a slumber cause as long as the element exist they exist and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Luci
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: Spooky message from another Galaxy..   Spooky message from another Galaxy.. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 4:59 pm

Yeah scratch the things I said, I was somehow able to remember the events better and if anyone wants me to share it in its own post
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

PostSubject: Re: Spooky message from another Galaxy..   Spooky message from another Galaxy.. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 5:23 pm

Go for it
Back to top Go down
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

PostSubject: Re: Spooky message from another Galaxy..   Spooky message from another Galaxy.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 4:12 am

Setaru wrote:
Any race is prone to abuse of power, to be honest, humans aren't "young" but we're not "old" either. Our advances are slow and steady. Also like silver said if someone(s) who were honest and more on the humanitarian side then it would or could go well. Sadly every country has false patriotism to sacrifice themselves under the guise of protecting their family but really they're being slaves to the government.

I hope this is helpful over unhelpful information as some people don't mean some things that they say in a literal way but when you said any race is prone to abuse though you may not have meant it in such a point blank way and nothing else it isn't really the case. Not everyone or everything is the same thing after all, individual case to case for people as much as worlds people live on.

In truth I will be researching and finding out what it is that makes people do certain things that others do not and cannot do usually from place to place, conscious to conscious.
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

PostSubject: Re: Spooky message from another Galaxy..   Spooky message from another Galaxy.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 12:02 pm

I meant literal everyone in every race is capable of power abuse, every individual is capable of it race doesn’t matter in the possibility of doing so, the capacity to do it is there and it’s happened most likely in ever race who has free will. When people think humans are the only beings capable of such to me that shows a large gap in experience of other lives within this expansive creation.
Back to top Go down
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

PostSubject: Re: Spooky message from another Galaxy..   Spooky message from another Galaxy.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 4:05 pm

Setaru wrote:
I meant literal everyone in every race is capable of power abuse, every individual is capable of it race doesn’t matter in the possibility of doing so, the capacity to do it is there and it’s happened most likely in ever race who has free will. When people think humans are the only beings capable of such to me that shows a large gap in experience of other lives within this expansive creation.

I can't mean literal then because their just are people who will not have or live any other kinds of lives and have something like this cross their minds emotionally or mentally and if it was and explained it would still not be completely understood and even see for what it is, an impossible evil that other people do that shouldn't happen and makes no sense as if it comes from no where.
There are people who choose to live in peace and have fought in wars just to be alive and never live in turbulence again and mean it....some of these people are long gone though because of the possible evils of this universe finding them and taking them out of existence...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spooky message from another Galaxy..   Spooky message from another Galaxy.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spooky message from another Galaxy..
Page 1 of 1