EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :  Empty
PostSubject: Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :    Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:26 pm

Ookk so I found this video and wanted to try it myself:

( this video is me experiencing but someone else, my experiment was made today in my bedroom and has no link with what you see there )

I was using an intensely big and powerful bluetooth device for parties and nothing happened visually. BUT it did make the lights react and made some clicking sounds and I felt this huge scary vibe at 525 mghz but no portal.

I still don't think it's impossible for the frequencies to interact with the other world. As it was tried before by other people who claimed that their speakers moved during the experiment, I still believe we're doing it wrong. Maybe if the rooms is perfectly sized and shaped for this matter, we could originate a frequency powerful enough to open invisibile portals to the other world. I also believe that our body can produce to a certain range of frequencies and can therefore develop some spiritual abilities such as astral travel. Many persons reported hearing a '' buzzing '' sound emitted while astral projecting or during the process anyway. so maybe. just MAYBE this is like a hint that our body can produce their own frequency to actually make it to astral projection. Maybe i,m just late in the news. Afterall, so many videos on youtube are pure frequencies that help people meditate on the right frequencies to astral project so idk.

I just needed to vent out that event and then I wondered why the egyptian sound chambers were made. Then Stargates came into my mind but no, it seems they were used for other purposes, or what they say anyway.

To be honest, i'm a pure believer of alien contact and sharing teachnology with humanity so i wouldn't be surprised if the technology to open portals already exists as much as time traveling. Medias would just be covering it with movies and stuff so we don't take it seriously but i'm sure they hide more than they show.

It's just my opinion anyway. now i believe this stuff, yes, but I do NOT force it anyone's throat. I just need to vent and not be judged whatsoever. I'm making my own experiments to test the power and abilities of sound.

I already know they can make boxes to communicate with the other worlds ( which is called a ghost box, its everywhere on youtube. David from our pack built a tiny one and tried it and he had epic results. )  

So i'll stay on the path of belief until I hit a dead end.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :    Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 7:15 am

I have some information that could help. I find it easier while listening to music to attempt shift, astral project and soul diving. It assists on the astral plane, not sure how this could help.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :    Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 1:35 pm

Here's some info that will help:

I looked at the channel this video came from (instead of assuming all the necessary info was in this one video) and it's clear if you watch some of his other videos (with sound) that his house, and especially the room he's experimenting in, were already highly prone to anomalies before he started experimenting.

Also, Sedona is a city in the middle of Arizona where a bunch of weird stuff is said to happen, not another world.

*sigh* I've been wanting to tell you that for days, but haven't had the time to type it up.
Back to top Go down
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

PostSubject: Re: Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :    Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 8:58 pm

I don't think another person would need other videos for realizing something is going on..for one you can tell something is wrong in the video shown, without looking at other videos one can tell whether or not the energy is recent or from something else. Not all people can tell however because it depends on how sensitive you are to energy.
Some people can see energy tethered to the home, and accumulate enough info from one video whats going on with another. The house alone could have been the reason, even the person himself, the area he lives in, his habits over time that created this energy around him. Another video doesn't need to say what you can get from one.
In this world it doesn't matter where you live...other worlds can open up from any country or continent...some people live with these planes happening around them without them doing anything special causing possible interference in different ways.
The anomalies you said his house were prone to weren't explained, your saying you needed other videos to prove to you his house was prone to problems? that makes no sense to say as there is no evidence to back up watching other videos that show what one video already presents gives you a stronger or different indication different from watching this one. You can either tell something is going on or cannot. If you thought it was specifically the house that would be one thing although in this instance we can see here that it is not one thing going on.
You said you are aware weird things happen in Arizona, but aren't aware of the fact that other worlds open up from any part of the world we live in? you may need to do more research before saying things that aren't sensible or perfectly accurate if you have something to give when it comes to information.
When you deem something weird and leave it at that and expect that to be enough for others you've only given a vague description of something that could be anything leaving people with follow up questions you need not have had to answer later.
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :    Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 10:35 pm

Kuro... *sigh* I'm in a "not taking anyone's shit" mood right now, so I don't need you nitpicking my words and asserting that I made claims I didn't. Silver clearly didn't catch that the area was already anomalous before the experiment, so I was pointing her to more direct information. The link appears to be gone now, (not sure if it ever existed for anyone but me) but here's the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature

PostSubject: Re: Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :    Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Sedona is like that due to a leyline's node there, one of the major ones that cause a lot of energetic phenomena, at least to those who can see energy but nothing like this video where you make a physical portal. If a portal was probable it would be through means of actual technology, however, you can open portals on the energetic layer of the physical and project through them to other places, but not random places, but places you have already been because you still require a focal point from point A to Point B.
Back to top Go down
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

PostSubject: Re: Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :    Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 10:51 pm

Nekoman wrote:
Kuro... *sigh* I'm in a "not taking anyone's shit" mood right now, so I don't need you nitpicking my words and asserting that I made claims I didn't. Silver clearly didn't catch that the area was already anomalous before the experiment, so I was pointing her to more direct information. The link appears to be gone now, (not sure if it ever existed for anyone but me) but here's the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

No one nit picked anything and you surely seemed happy to write down how you feel about yourself right now. Just because someones in a bad mood doesn't mean they take it out on others.
Your saying I said things about you that don't correlate. Your saying you aren't going to take shit but thats not how life works, someone is going to say things and you have to be able to respond to it. No one has been disrespectful here except you and thats a shame you want to be that way towards someone of the community like that.

If you're not feeling well or having a bad day and can't talk why present your words that you are aware will be upset and not ready for others instead of waiting to respond with actual sense and reasonability? what I got instead was you speaking like someone who was just attacked instead of just talked to and asked a question.

I could have been misunderstanding or wrong but I'm going to ask questions and point things out like any other person. You want to say someone is nit picking something in a non aggressive way and point things out politely and simply thats A-Ok in anyones book but the way you spoke to me was inappropriate.
Come back to me when your ready to talk and not before. You didn't make a point, I did, so read what was written again and get back to me on my thoughts or not as they were directed in a healthy non criticism way and do not need to be taken in such a negative unhealthy mental process.
Back to top Go down
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

PostSubject: Re: Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :    Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 11:09 pm

Setaru wrote:
Sedona is like that due to a leyline's node there, one of the major ones that cause a lot of energetic phenomena, at least to those who can see energy but nothing like this video where you make a physical portal. If a portal was probable it would be through means of actual technology, however, you can open portals on the energetic layer of the physical and project through them to other places, but not random places, but places you have already been because you still require a focal point from point A to Point B.

Setaru thats amazing! I think I learned more from this statement about portals then I have from experiencing them happening near me. You really had some interesting points like certain technology being able to open them. I wonder if I have seen something like that before in my life and wouldn't hold it past me to have. I've seen some interesting things in the technology department before and even have invented some things myself. So I believe your right on it being possible to be made.

So Setaru have you ever made a portal in some way before? like you mentioned with a point in mind that you've been to.

I wish I could learn more about these ley-lines you spoke of. I mean I have literally heard about them before but don't know anything about them.
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

PostSubject: Re: Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :    Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 11:30 pm

I've mad energetic ones, in the sense of having an out of body projection onto the physical and opening one to the etheric plane

As for ley lines are the energy pathways of a planetary body, the earth having its own leylines that feed energy to the trees, plants, and such. We on a daily basis release energy which the earth absorbs and releases and we absorb that energy as well, think of it as life energy or prana, the earth absorbs energy from us, animals, and machinery, and we absorb energy the earth gives off ambient energy. Our bodies have pathways and major and minor chakras, the earth has pathways and nodes major and minor nodes.
Back to top Go down
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

PostSubject: Re: Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :    Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 11:46 pm

Setaru wrote:
I've mad energetic ones, in the sense of having an out of body projection onto the physical and opening one to the etheric plane

As for ley lines are the energy pathways of a planetary body, the earth having its own leylines that feed energy to the trees, plants, and such. We on a daily basis release energy which the earth absorbs and releases and we absorb that energy as well, think of it as life energy or prana, the earth absorbs energy from us, animals, and machinery, and we absorb energy the earth gives off ambient energy. Our bodies have pathways and major and minor chakras, the earth has pathways and nodes major and minor nodes.

Cool Setaru, I feel like I have heard about these leylines then once long ago before and forgot about the details of them.
Does the earth transmute energy then from all life into something usable for plant life? I'd imagine it does as energy is always varying in its responses and approach.
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

PostSubject: Re: Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :    Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 12:20 am

well ambient energy is the energy of the specific planetary body, like earth has different forms of ambient energy depending on the area and the life in that area, plants and trees are directly connected to the leylines as they are basically physical forms of it, similar to animals (at least in my belief is animals are fragments of the earth's energy and animals continue to reincarnate as other animals throughout the animal kingdom) so all of us our energy/affinities are different like humans energy is different forms of ambient energy, same with therians, some otherkin have light energy, dark energy, so on and so forth, we release energy naturally, the earth absorbs it and the leylines are like highspeed jets of energy where it strips the energy it absorbs of any properties and it's converted to pure ambient energy which we re-absorb and same with animals. It's like a cycle of giving and receiving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :    Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opening portals by sound Experiment and result :
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Urban Legends-
Jump to: