EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

Books that are too cursed to read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Books that are too cursed to read Empty
PostSubject: Books that are too cursed to read   Books that are too cursed to read I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2018 5:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  

Last edited by Silver Black on Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature

PostSubject: Re: Books that are too cursed to read   Books that are too cursed to read I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2018 7:49 pm

I have the Necronomicon pdf, I personally think it's a joke because it acknowledges Cthulhu and other cryptids from that fiction as legitimate entities that existed before the dawn of time. However, to me, Cthulhu could very well be a highly powerful thoughtform due to occultist feeding it belief I don't find it all that useful. I also have the lesser keys and greater keys, Goetia magic is really boring xD the goetic demons tied to it while can be chill are really not my cup of tea anymore lol. The other ones I haven't touched yet but now I'm really curious, might look into finding pdf for them or buy a book on it.
Back to top Go down
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

PostSubject: Re: Books that are too cursed to read   Books that are too cursed to read I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 1:27 am

If I'm going to be frank I don't know what truly isn't real and doesn't already exist somewhere in this universe...I figured even imaginary things made up for books or movies and video games come from somewhere whether that be another dimension or somewhere else....even if the features are more or less changed. I've seen some made up things that have existed before...like chocobo's...giant bright colored birds people ride...seems like something this world had once too but without the people riding them part. I can't remember when they died off but a giant bird isn't out of question.
I don't recall a lot of things but my heart says it has seen chocobo's...it also hurts as if to say they ended way too soon for their own good and I miss them deeply.
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

PostSubject: Re: Books that are too cursed to read   Books that are too cursed to read I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 12:48 pm

In some cases, I would agree, however. That's in the instance for me anyway that they exist in the astral with the rest of the made thoughtforms. However, there are also cases where a person can make a show, book, etc based on a past life. Per example the lady that made the Magi anime though there are inaccuracies, from me and a group of people reading her she turned out to be a Djinn which majority of the show is about djinn just poorly put or more or so put in a way for entertainment purposes. But beings like Cthulhu I would think if it existed before the dawn of time the primordials would have heard of him in some manner of speaking, but I do acknowledge it exists as an astral thoughtform that got so powerful due to the belief of its existence that it can affect the mind.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Name of your kin self : :

PostSubject: Re: Books that are too cursed to read   Books that are too cursed to read I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 3:45 pm

You guies are socool [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Gunkan

Gunkan

Kin/Therio type : Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Eating sushis, watching tv, drawing, swimming

PostSubject: Re: Books that are too cursed to read   Books that are too cursed to read I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 3:55 pm

I saw something about people making rituals together to create a collective fictive character they created to be real in another realm, like giving birth to a spirit together. I think it was absolutely divine ! The spirit lived on and could lift the table !

Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

PostSubject: Re: Books that are too cursed to read   Books that are too cursed to read I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 7:54 pm

That's what a thoughtform is, it's not a legitimate soul having entity, but it is a thoughtform that is created from the collective belief of the people who created it. Thoughtforms depending on the energy they're fed i.e if you feed them fear based attention the thoughtform can develop into something that pretty much depends on fear so it'll be a prick to people to scare them and feed off them. If you create one from say happiness and "love" it will feed off that.

Thoughtforms are pieces of the creator's personalities either ones they're aware of or unaware of, if they all stop believing in the thoughtform it ceases to exist. But I am not sure on the lifting table thing because thoughtforms can only play with the mind/senses it cannot affect the actual physical due to the state of where it exists, i.e the astral is tied to the collective unconscious so having access be it by permission or force (if strong enough) to warp a person(s) perspectives. Especially of those that worship it.
Back to top Go down
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

PostSubject: Re: Books that are too cursed to read   Books that are too cursed to read I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 4:15 am

Now that I think about the title...things that are cursed are usually really bad and scary things...where I live in Florida we actually have a museum, no where near me mind you but somewhere there is a place that holds cursed objects and stuff in it like dolls...I once looked at some of the photos and the energy on the objects were demonic...or maybe there is another word for it..not demonic...not human though...like.."murdery"...bad...you can tell the objects are not things you want near you or to look at for too long.

I've even heard of and read about some things killing people or being the reason people died shortly after having these said objects in their house...you should see this one painting....like the complete opposite of Silvers energy put into it...a truly cursed painting...it even looks evil even if it weren't cursed...yikes! thats messed up! sometimes I wonder why people wouldn't just destroy these dolls and paintings that can harm people...keeping them in a museum I guess maybe nothing bad can happen but that confuses me...why not have a museum thats deemed dangerous then for having so much haunted things in it at once? I'm surprised then nothing bad ever happens at the museum...why...? is there something preventing this dolls from acting up? and all this from energy? or is there something more ominous at work here...why not clean the energy off the doll if thats all it were...I don't know if anyone can answer these thoughts but its definitely a mystery to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books that are too cursed to read   Books that are too cursed to read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books that are too cursed to read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Urban Legends-
Jump to: