~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coyle's Methods

Go down

Coyle's Methods Empty Coyle's Methods

Post by Silver Black Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:44 pm

Hi! With Alphess SIlverblack's permission, im gonna make some methods, test them, and put them on here. along with my old one. if you guys have any methods dont be shy and put them on here too! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i think itll help with those in need of methods and such [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1st method: My method is kind of like leah's from the shifting database but different ways I guess? Well first in order to m-shift you mist be comfortable and fully relaxed. Pick a comfortable spot you can sit in for hours and still be comfortable. I choose my bed since I always relax on there (and cause I sleep there lol). You can sit on the floor if that's comfortable with you or even a chair. Whatever spot makes you feel comfortable. Once you sit in your spot and sure that you Are comfortable. Close your eyes and imagine bubbles around you that are your thoughts. Look at each and one of them (or grab them) and think, 'I acknowledge these thoughts but alas you must disperse' until each and one of those thought bubbles are dispersed and vanished. Count down from 10 to 0 with each breath you make until you go down to 0. You should be fully relaxed. Now imagine yourself in darkness. Look around until you see a door in the middle of the room. Above that door says do not enter. Whic means to those who aren't you shall not enter. Walk towards that door and as you touch the door knob, you hear growls behind you. You look behind you and you see a pack of wolves behind you growling and snarling. They (in my eyes) are the guardians who watch the door and protect it. Look back at the door and open it. Now what you will see behind that door is a certain area you adore. (with mine I imagine a forest/woods and it's night/morning depending and in the middle is a waterfall and rocks leading to a big rock in the water. I go up those rocks and sit down and listen to the nature surrounding me and I begin to meditate on the rock) sit in a spot of your favorite area and meditate. You are no longer human. You are just your breath. Imagine seeing your body. Don't look at it, imagine. Feel how your bones and muscles are and how you have no fur,etc. Now imagine your bones morphing into your animals. Feel the bones go into what wolves bones are like, the muscles, the fur, etc. Do each little part of your body until there is no more parts to morph. Now imagine you in the area you are in and you are doing what your animal usually does. By then you should be shaking and feeling pain a tiny bit. Keep imagining until you black out or feel your bones shift into your animal. There you go. If you need anymore info just ask(:

2nd Method (NEW)
Okay so this method I'm starting to use more even if I close my eyes for a minute so this could be a quick little M-Shift to get you flared up or a really fast shift depending. I find it useful especially if you have to start over or new at this. And this could help talking to your wolf/animal and find out what he/she looks like. I found my TRUE wolf and she had pure black eyes with white strips from the eyes to tail. This one is a very good quick one that can lead to a real shift!
Imagine being in a pure white room. Or a room with a specific color or background (I recommend using white on this first try). The room can have no furniture or any furniture you wish to have.
First, clear your thoughts and completely focus on this ONE thought, '(Spirit animal's name), may you please show yourself?' he/she may not respond at first but let him/her take his/her time to reveal him/her self. If you hear a voice and or an animal in front of you,
1. It's not your own voice. It's your spirit animals. How you can tell is by the way you speak. For example, mine has more of a English kinda accent that speaks formal perfectly like queens and such.
2. Don't panic when you see your animal, you'll mess it up. Look at your animal clearly and look at every detail. When you see him/her you'll feel familiar with him/her like you've known him/her your whole life. That's your spirit animal ^.^
Now, you can talk to him/her and know him/her more. After you've taken recognition and got to know him/her, ask permission to look through his/her eyes. If he/she agrees, imagine looking through their eyes and take in the white room.
Now if you've gotten this far, this part might be tricky, remember my other method? Remember the part where I said to go to your spot? Well, imagine your spot, but without having to go through the 'do not enter' door. Imagine you in your animal form doing things you'd usually do.
For example: I would be running throughout the woods, taking in the scent of the woods, feeling the soft moist dirt under my paws, how the air feels when I'm running, and how I drink some water at a lake when all of a sudden a wolf tries to fight me, we fight until the wolf has it's jaw around my neck and is about to end my life until a black wolf saves me.
After you do that stuff, keep going Then you should be feeling pain,bones crack, feeling distant, floating feeling, shaking like CRAZY, senses heightening, and BOOM you either black out or shift :3 I will try making more methods for everyone(: Love You All!!<3

if you guys have any methods post on here :3 from now and into summer im gonna experiment and try making more methods to help everyone :3 and in case you have to restart like me T.T 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down