SVP HomepageHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Working on a new design and way of navigation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Working on a new design and way of navigation Empty
PostSubject: Working on a new design and way of navigation   Working on a new design and way of navigation EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 1:53 pm

Trying to make things less ugly, easier to navigate, simpler, more efficient and more informative. So here I go, changing it again. 

sorry for the inconvenience .

By the way, the shifting book we're working on is almost ready x')

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                           

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Lodurr
Lodurr

Kin/Therio type : Norse
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Hveðrungr
Describe it Physically : : Profile picture is one of it's forms.

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new design and way of navigation   Working on a new design and way of navigation EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 2:48 pm

I like the background a lot, though the words links on the side are clumped together (I know it still a work in progress) for a moment the site froze for me but it's fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Name of your kin self : :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new design and way of navigation   Working on a new design and way of navigation EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 12:05 am

Oh nice, thanks :) * bows head with respect ^^.

Like I wrote in the chat tho, i'm far from over and Ill try to make the navigation more professional and magical *.*  so it is still in construction. 

;)   Can't wait .I can't invest as much time on the design itself since i'M working hard with Reb to make the official Silver Pack shifting Book '' to add to the library. 

I'll be back with more features, more interaction, more medias and better navigation. 

Also I might add a special section that I'll call '' the other dimension '' which will be bit like roleplay but we will impersonate ourselves as we are 100 %. It will be like meeting each other in our real form. so its not like roleplay- fake kinthropy, it will just to use the arts of writting our feelings down that will help and inspire us as our true self. You would be surprised of all the things you discover on yourself while writting. Been there for a long time, trust meeeee :3 !!! :D 

SO yeah many many changes. 

I'm so excited.  Only change succeeded yet is the background, it took me a whole fucking day to figure out and bring out all the pieces and pictures to reassemble together on photoshop. x'D 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE * pants, exhausted ~

But it my honor to work for you guies ( all the team works hard for thechnical support and information while the members to stay active too ) , to enrich the community with much real deal information and not some shit the wannabe therians say about us and shifting. We've been where no one dared going and it's not pretty. But we fight to be free and no one will take this shit from us. 

At I won't. :) I'll always personally believe in shifting and I could not care less what people believe. You could like ''  not belief and be cool about it '' rather than being unecessary jerks :P * sigh I really wanna go feral and live in the mountain forests. * dreams Just because science can't explain it at 100 % doesn't mean it is not real. A lot of beliefs about shapeshifting exist in a whole lot of cultures and countries across the globe. A lot of them were very ancient human civilisation and cavernen. 

This is everywhere so why, because we live in America, we should be ashamed of such belief ? Science has been proven to be wrong and re-corrected since the age of time and always correct itself overtime by someone who will always think they know the 100 % truth. then that dude will come and contradict and prove everything wrong, propose his own theory and this will go on forever through the generations. when will this shit stop ? lol.

anyway, just my personal opinion about it.

believe it or not, :P bwaha, who cares. 

it is your right.

but it is our right to believe so too ^^.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                           

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new design and way of navigation   Working on a new design and way of navigation Empty

Back to top Go down

Working on a new design and way of navigation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: * NEWS *-
Jump to: