Spoopy cave paintings!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

Spoopy cave paintings! Empty
PostSubject: Spoopy cave paintings!   Spoopy cave paintings! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 6:43 pm

Has anyone ever wondered what kind of cave paintings exist out there in this world? how about spoopy odd scary cave paintings? well I wouldn't call most of them scary at all...but they are otherworldly.

This is a top 10 video on scary cave paintings..ohh! how odd and how interesting! what do you all think about these drawings? cool? scary? interesting?
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Spoopy cave paintings!   Spoopy cave paintings! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 6:46 pm

It's truly fascinating since these pictures may have represented something completely different to what people today may interpret them today. It's similar to music, it the same song yet it has different impact over others. Some may like it because it related to them while others don't understand it. Art, no matter big or small has a very powerful influence in all.

It's also amazing how some languages today started off from symbols, painting like cave drawings that slowly started to gain more structure and become the words the world uses today. I know Chinese developed this way, slowly turning from drawings into words. And sometimes you can see the transformation between it, and perhaps you can see why it turned out this way. Traditional Chinese is a lot more complicated hense why they simplified some bits to make it easier to spell and read.

It's amazing how human society has evolved so far, developing so many different languages and capable of learning how to communicate with others. I hope one day humans can also build communication between animals, it'll hopefully strengthen the bond of man and beast.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

PostSubject: Re: Spoopy cave paintings!   Spoopy cave paintings! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 7:03 pm

Yeah Zanblade, its nice to see you with your passion and understanding of human language and art. I love the mysteries of this world and the way people communicate their stories from the past...whether that be from ancient Egypt to caves throughout the landscape...there's always something hidden and untapped in their ways...books that haven't been perfectly translated yet...even some languages like this one from Japan that have been long lost and unable to be translated any longer...doors that have secrets yet to be seen...I love anything unknown and wonder of the days of when humanity can find the answers of each symbol laid out for them from the past...so many words and pictures yet to be described...
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Spoopy cave paintings!   Spoopy cave paintings! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 9:50 am

Uncovering the lost secrets of the world is quite an experience, whether good or bad it is knowledge that's gained. If everything was perfectly translated, it'll leave the world of communication less mysteries. And as much as anyone enthusiastic about secrets, uncovering them all will make the world a duller place. Perhaps it'll be better to leave some secrets behind so that the world will remain with secrets untold.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

PostSubject: Re: Spoopy cave paintings!   Spoopy cave paintings! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 5:39 pm

I don't really understand or believe in the idea of secrets...besides personal ones like ones that keep others alive or surprise birthday gifts....people have nothing to really hide...certainly not treasure and certainly not old journals that should be found and read before they disintegrate losing all the remarkable written and drawn things that have old information of certain things...knowledge is meant to be there and understood and shared and learned and heard...not bottled away...changed...suppressed or twisted and corrupted...a lot of people would be different now if some of many lifes secrets hadn't been lied about or bottled up and lost so long ago...its peoples life blood...history...and awareness to everyday things people would and should know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoopy cave paintings!   Spoopy cave paintings! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spoopy cave paintings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Urban Legends-
Jump to: