What does it mean??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

What does it mean?? Empty
PostSubject: What does it mean??   What does it mean?? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 11:33 am

Something I need to ask and talk about right now in front of everyone who may have an answer or be good at recognizing symbols...

Two nights ago I was really really really tired but not asleep yet... I was sleeping on one side and staring at my wall and closing my eyes..out of the corner I saw a blur at first then watched as a small white rectangle with a shape inside it that looks like basically a small paper slip or tag horizontally move across my wall before disappearing..I was too lazy/tired to touch it or move..and went to sleep not thinking much of it..as when Im tired thats that...I see things sometimes and nothing else ever happens...

But last night...I was sleeping in bed but turned over and was wide awake just staring up, I have a shelf on my wall and various things...I saw the paper slip over a bag of old cereal I hadn't thrown away and got a good look at the same symbol and just watched it as it slowly moved across my bag before fading from view..I got up and saw it was not there anymore and wonder what this is...

I saw it twice and need to know..I know it must actually be and mean something now and looking for anyone who is aware of anything like this...I tried to recreate what I saw, its a bit bad for a paint drawing and I cant recall for sure how many prongs were actually on the end but I drew exactly what I remember seeing...maybe Nekoman or someone else from here has ever heard or seen anything like this before.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean??   What does it mean?? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 11:43 am

Im convinced it had 6 prongs at the end and not 8 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rune
One hundred Posts
Rune

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom

Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean??   What does it mean?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 4:40 am

Is it weird that I think it looks like an eye?
Back to top Go down
https://moonid.net/account/recruitment/J66gm6qP0syb2LcHTBabKC2_N
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean??   What does it mean?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 7:32 am

No, not at all, I first thought it was like a helm, then maybe a gear...I dont know what to think of anything like this and was thinking someone would have answered by now for some reason but...Im always...left to be ..alone...
Back to top Go down
Rune
One hundred Posts
Rune

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom

Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean??   What does it mean?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 4:46 am

Maybe it's a sign someone/something is watching over you.
Back to top Go down
https://moonid.net/account/recruitment/J66gm6qP0syb2LcHTBabKC2_N
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean??   What does it mean?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 2:53 pm

but that odd slowly going away in front of me..doesnt make me feel like someone is watching over me..but you're right Rune..it's obviously a sign of something..its...just too bad no one has any idea what it is...time may tell or it may not..
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean??   What does it mean?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 10:08 pm

The second one does seem familiar, but try as I might over the past couple days, I can't recall what its purpose is. Try asking our local sigil master, Lodurr, directly.
Back to top Go down
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean??   What does it mean?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 6:05 pm

Nekoman wrote:
The second one does seem familiar, but try as I might over the past couple days, I can't recall what its purpose is. Try asking our local sigil master, Lodurr, directly.

Lodurr? he doesn't wish to communicate with me or anything else, if you recall what it is yourself let me know I guess.
Back to top Go down
Halogi Fornjótson

Halogi Fornjótson

Kin/Therio type : Eldjotunn
Job/hobbies : Student

Name of your kin self : : Halogi
What is your kin type ? : Eldjotunn
Describe it Physically : : Kinda like a normal person, just like intensely ginger.

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean??   What does it mean?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 6:44 pm

This is just personal speculation, and likely has no basis in reality. Just making sure, but I'm going based off of my perceptions of what it could mean, not whats likely or whats true.

Going based off the image, it might have some sort of systematic theme in it, it looks rather close to a cog that's seen in a clock. It may mean a range of things, but I'm going to list it based off my personal view of possibility. (This is relative to each other, not absolute to not.)

Manifestation of the subconscious. This is personally the most likely, though it may not be the reason. Your subconscious mind may be showing it as an omen, meant to deliver a message to you. It may have some sort of personal significance (which I doubt as if you had personal significance with it, you would already know), but may also have some other interpretations.

Random energy. This idea is one of the more simpler ones, but that does not make it the most likely, as it likely would have less significance if it was. This hypothesis merely claims that it was a random arrangement of energy that just so happened to appear as something that could be recognized vaguely.

A sign from an external entity. Out of these three ideas, this is the least likely in my opinion, as due to the amount of effort to be put into it with seemingly no pay off. It may be just one entity just reaching out, or a group that deeply values organization (as based off the cog imagery that may or may not be a thing.)

I'm sorry in advance if this made no sense, or generally offended anyone involved. I'm not exactly well right now, but I wanted to get a word in before this topic fell out.
Back to top Go down
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean??   What does it mean?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 10:46 pm

Halogi Fornjótson wrote:
This is just personal speculation, and likely has no basis in reality. Just making sure, but I'm going based off of my perceptions of what it could mean, not whats likely or whats true.

Going based off the image, it might have some sort of systematic theme in it, it looks rather close to a cog that's seen in a clock. It may mean a range of things, but I'm going to list it based off my personal view of possibility. (This is relative to each other, not absolute to not.)

Manifestation of the subconscious. This is personally the most likely, though it may not be the reason. Your subconscious mind may be showing it as an omen, meant to deliver a message to you. It may have some sort of personal significance (which I doubt as if you had personal significance with it, you would already know), but may also have some other interpretations.

Random energy. This idea is one of the more simpler ones, but that does not make it the most likely, as it likely would have less significance if it was. This hypothesis merely claims that it was a random arrangement of energy that just so happened to appear as something that could be recognized vaguely.

A sign from an external entity. Out of these three ideas, this is the least likely in my opinion, as due to the amount of effort to be put into it with seemingly no pay off. It may be just one entity just reaching out, or a group that deeply values organization (as based off the cog imagery that may or may not be a thing.)

I'm sorry in advance if this made no sense, or generally offended anyone involved. I'm not exactly well right now, but I wanted to get a word in before this topic fell out.

Everything you said was value input to me,speculation or not I was happy to hear out any possibilities because I really couldn't think of anything. So I really appreciate it.

It's true I've never seen or had anything to do with something like this before but I find it really interesting you mentioned a cog from a clock, that was a new thought for me.

The most logical thing I can think of is something from subconscious..I relate to it somehow..it might have come up with how I'm trying to steer my life into a new and stronger, healthier direction...so maybe thats part of it. Though it's still not enough to simply say that...still...it hasn't come back so who knows...if it ever does..I hope to figure out more on what it is and could be...it is rather personal after all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean??   What does it mean?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does it mean??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Urban Legends-
Jump to: