SVP HomepageHomeFAQRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT I need my admins and mods more than ever

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

IMPORTANT I need my admins and mods more than ever  Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT I need my admins and mods more than ever    IMPORTANT I need my admins and mods more than ever  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 6:56 pm

My life is busy and i'm going through a lot again. I might need the people I trust here to be my sucessors eventually as I think to retire from administration on the website in a near future. 

If I see people being active enough together with the new admins, it'll be perfect but if not, i won't let you down. I just hope I can count on you, for at least a while. 

I have to cut somewhere because a lot is going on right now. 

So I ask Zanblade, Nekoman, Rrismyname and Seteru to watch over the website. My choice has been made with a lot of thoughts. Anyone can say no but i'd appreciate if you keep the website active and well from trolling while i'm taking at least a break I need ? the members are all as much important for they need to keep the website active with the other moderators.

Who can help me for a while ? BTW I trust my members to stay respectful with each other as I'm gone . for any drama happening, you just delete the comments or post and warn in private message the person. if someone bullies you, write to Zan or RR and they'll deal with them personally. 

No one has to touch the technical side of the website, just to moderate the forums and keep it active. 

I'll be there just less often. I'll mostly act as  a regular member when  i can be on. 

I still love you a lot, i just need a break for what's coming in my lifre right now : big bad stuff. 
. can you do it for me please ? 

I never let this site down in 8 years and I won't start now. If the website is in danger, i'll always catch it when it falls and put it back on top. :P 

don't worry

i'll be back

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                           

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT I need my admins and mods more than ever    IMPORTANT I need my admins and mods more than ever  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 8:43 pm

I can't resist the joke.

"Big bad stuff"? Why would a wolf be named "Stuff"?

Now that that's out of my system, what's happening?
Back to top Go down
Lodurr
Lodurr

Kin/Therio type : Norse
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Hveðrungr
Describe it Physically : : Profile picture is one of it's forms.

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT I need my admins and mods more than ever    IMPORTANT I need my admins and mods more than ever  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 10:06 pm

Understandable
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT I need my admins and mods more than ever    IMPORTANT I need my admins and mods more than ever  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 11:52 am

Shit happened and i have to deal with it. plus i have my song to be done with and i barely any time outside my job. stupid life. plus i have a love problem again. one of my friend predicted something about my couple she didnt even know. she had this nightmare and now i'm terrified she'll tell him or whatever. im stressed out a lot

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT I need my admins and mods more than ever    IMPORTANT I need my admins and mods more than ever  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 1:26 pm

I'd love to give advice on the relationship prediction, but I'm gonna need more info on this "nightmare".
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT I need my admins and mods more than ever    IMPORTANT I need my admins and mods more than ever  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 11:45 pm

I'll PM You. this is damn risky to tell here.
 its a bad love story, no one has to go through a bad dramatic love tv show with my all my boring crap. aha.

I'M SO SCREWED.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT I need my admins and mods more than ever    IMPORTANT I need my admins and mods more than ever  Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT I need my admins and mods more than ever
Page 1 of 1