EventsInformative MenHomeRegisterLog in

Do you believe any science explanation is false?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Do you believe any science explanation is false? Empty
PostSubject: Do you believe any science explanation is false?   Do you believe any science explanation is false? EmptyFri May 24, 2019 5:52 pm

Do you believe that some scientific explanation to a law doesn't explain a phenomenon that occurs? Or that it doesn't entirely explain how something works? If so, what scientific law and why?

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Do you believe any science explanation is false? DUTlWFJ
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

What is your kin type ? :

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe any science explanation is false?   Do you believe any science explanation is false? EmptySat May 25, 2019 1:26 pm

i'm not sure to understand the question darling. tho I think science can explain a lot of things, a lot of other things have never been seenn or witnessed by scientists, if that's what you meant.

Do you believe any science explanation is false? 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe any science explanation is false?   Do you believe any science explanation is false? EmptySat May 25, 2019 6:28 pm

Silver Black wrote:
i'm not sure to understand the question darling. tho I think science can explain a lot of things, a lot of other things have never been seenn or witnessed by scientists, if that's what you meant.

Let's see if I can explain it more clearly, so basically... what do you think was misinterpreted by science? Like perhaps a concept works differently than how science interprets it. For example (not basing it on actual facts, so this'll probably be completely inaccurate, just making a point here): Objects may change shape when one force is stronger than the opposing force, but what if there is a different explanation on how it works.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Do you believe any science explanation is false? DUTlWFJ
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe any science explanation is false?   Do you believe any science explanation is false? EmptySat May 25, 2019 6:32 pm

I believe there are no misinterpretations with science, of course, there are points where science only has half-truths which they eventually work on to get the whole truth.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe any science explanation is false?   Do you believe any science explanation is false? EmptySat May 25, 2019 8:57 pm

Well as I observed lots of studies are true but like theories are always redebated over time, just like einstein theories etc. See...people thought the earth was flat hundred of years ago xD science evolves with technoligy n knowledge .many things can change overtime.

Do you believe any science explanation is false? 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Hellequin

Hellequin

Kin/Therio type : Unsure
Job/hobbies : Vulture culture, music, games, linguistics

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe any science explanation is false?   Do you believe any science explanation is false? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 1:20 pm

There are certainly a lot of garbage studies in "soft" sciences. Psychology and sociology tends to have a lot of shitty research that's merely a reinforcement of assumptions and internal values of whoever's doing the experiments. Bias toward what you think is true is easy to fall into. It gets tiring having to look at ever single detail of peer reviewed studies because they let absolute garbage pass through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe any science explanation is false?   Do you believe any science explanation is false? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you believe any science explanation is false?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: