therians and otherkins

SVP HomepageHomeFAQRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website

Go down 

What are you less active ?
Website doesn't have enough content ?
IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website I_vote_lcap11%IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
People don't post so why would I bother ?
IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website I_vote_lcap17%IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
I come in and lurk but never answer
IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website I_vote_lcap28%IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
The music annoys me
IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website I_vote_lcap6%IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
The website is too girly
IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website I_vote_lcap0%IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The website is not enough dark & occult
IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website I_vote_lcap11%IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
I was in vacations
IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website I_vote_lcap0%IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I was studying for the school exams
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know how to post
 0% [ 0 ]
The website is boring/doesn't have what I need
IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website I_vote_lcap6%IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other reason : specify in the topic
IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website I_vote_lcap21%IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website   IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website EmptyThu May 30, 2019 6:08 pm

I, Per saaay,  have noticed a drastical lack of activity these recent times and I do wonder what is it with the members. 

Is it something you don,t like ? Do you come here because you are bored ? Is there something missing in the website ? Do you even talk to each other and try to make friends or posting at all ? So please give me your opinion, and I don,t want to hear '' i'm too busy '' bullshit. We all are. Still doesn,t make me forget to be at my post and keep the website alive here and then : 

What makes you less active, especially with summer coming up ( which means people will be even more available sooo ) :

[ you can either post your reason or vote one or more reasons ] 

and please don't lie. It doesn,t help anyone lol. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                           

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Gunkan

Gunkan

Kin/Therio type : Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Eating sushis, watching tv, drawing, swimming

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website   IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website EmptyThu May 30, 2019 6:12 pm

to be honest, I think I readed all I needed and the topics don't always peek my attention. Some of them do but there again, I don't know what to answer so I just come on there and lurk in, lazy as hell. 

I'm sorry to be a lazy ass, I will try to post more information about shifting or idk. It's all my own fault and I have no one else to blame.

Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Admin
Admin
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Neko
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing and Badminton

What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website   IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 4:00 pm

Relating to Gunkan, sometimes I just don't know what to say or post. Sometimes there are little questions in mind but I feel like they don't deserve a whole post about it. A simple question like so can be easily answered and just isn't worth anyone's time. I barely think of any big questions that are worth a good decision so therefore I feel like these tiny ideas I have in my head isn't worth it.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Back to top Go down
Lodurr
Lodurr

Kin/Therio type : Norse
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Hveðrungr
Describe it Physically : : Profile picture is one of it's forms.

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website   IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 8:07 pm

I come on every day, during work, when off work, to check if there are new comments.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website   IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 12:42 pm

Thanks Lodur, you,re awesome ( note that I gave you a place in the administration team ;) you totally deserved it :3  it's showing on the homepage.

thanks everyone, your opiniond count a lot. Note that I will be changing the design to make it darker and more professional soon and i'm working hard with some members to make this website richer in content as well, as you noticed. 

Also, might I ask what you all would like to see more on the website. what would you like to be added ? 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Lodurr
Lodurr

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website   IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 2:01 pm

Personally, nothing added, just those who are present to be more active, maybe an email blast to remind those who are here that the website is still here or to remind them of the updates that have been done.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website   IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 5:34 pm

Noted, I'll be working on that today or tomorrow. thanks :)

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Taylarn
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Taylarn

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website   IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:06 pm

I find it hard to post, because I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said before, and there's not much that really piques my interest right now. Sorry ^_^'
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website   IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:01 pm

thanks for the input. would you suggest some topics that could pique your interst tho ? 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Taylarn
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Taylarn

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website   IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 7:15 pm

Silver Black wrote:
thanks for the input. would you suggest some topics that could pique your interst tho ? 

Just more on shifting, and I guess hot topics that's relevant to both shifting and therians/otherkin?
Back to top Go down
Halogi Fornjótson

Halogi Fornjótson

Kin/Therio type : Eldjotunn
Job/hobbies : Student

Name of your kin self : : Halogi
What is your kin type ? : Eldjotunn
Describe it Physically : : Kinda like a normal person, just like intensely ginger.

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website   IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 10:47 pm

Taylarn wrote:
Silver Black wrote:

Just more on shifting, and I guess hot topics that's relevant to both shifting and therians/otherkin?

Sorry for probably bringing up a dead topic, but I can relate with this.
Back to top Go down
Lodurr
Lodurr

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website   IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 10:48 pm

A more "serious" look might help too?
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website   IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 10:53 pm

you don't like this one ? 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Admin
Admin
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Neko
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing and Badminton

What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website   IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 3:20 pm

Honestly, I love the tranquility the new design brings. But I can't stop laughing at horned humanoid's facial expression XD I just... I can't take that part seriously at all.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website   IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 4:00 pm

The satyr is just enjoying the water and being playful xD

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website   IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT : Your opinion needed on the website
Page 1 of 1