SVP HomepageHomeFAQRegisterLog in

ANNOUNCEMENT : The staff is working hard on the website atm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

ANNOUNCEMENT : The staff is working hard on the website atm Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT : The staff is working hard on the website atm   ANNOUNCEMENT : The staff is working hard on the website atm EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 3:04 am

Just a little reminder that the staff works really hard on the website at the moment. 

Zan, Rr , me are working on keeping the forum active but also write new articles on subjects that relates to us as a whole and helpful threads.

Also working on the design again and a really improved way to navigate and have direct access to all the interesting stuff we worked on on the same page. 

We work with Lodur and the other moderators and also members to get their opinions to improve the website and all. 

We instored a new '' role '' system in wich members and the staff can find or invent a role that suits them and make them feel like they're contributing grandly to the community and being part of it as a whole. 

We all appreciate your contribution and work harder everyday to make of this website a home and helpful /informative but also fun place to hang out. 

Silver Pack, you are AWESOME. 

8 years now and still alive and active. 

Don't be discouraged by a lil lack of activity because this website is so active that when one day is off activity, everyone thinks its dying. Makes me grin everytime ^^. 

We are holding tight and surprising people as we work in the background and we love our work, and we love you, our family. 

* group hug 

remember, anyone can participate !!! x') 

we'll do our best to please everyone :3 

The Team xx

message from silver : yes I,m sorry this week isn't the most active one because I work a lot and my mate has his work vacations so he requires more of my time but be sure that no one in the team is giving up .on my part, i connect the second i can and try to improve things, even as i work but thing is, i have a problem with the mobile version and i might fix the chat for that reason. cant post or reply when im not home and its annoying :( otherwise i'd be active most time. 

* working on it 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                           

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

ANNOUNCEMENT : The staff is working hard on the website atm
Page 1 of 1