EventsInformative MenHomeRegisterLog in

Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type Empty
PostSubject: Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type   Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 11:51 pm

STOP THE BLAME !

Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type No_lobos--i:14138559327714138520;x:20;w:520;m:1

- By Silver Black -

Something that makes me laugh each time is how therians and otherkins blame their animal side for any issues they have in their human life. STOP.THAT. SHIT ! I've been doing that mistake too in the past.it was not brilliant lol.

Alright ? Animals don't have any notion of what's wrong and good, they don't  '' think '', they '' react '' to their environment and to the surrounding energy, smells, noises , every stimuli that exists on the planet. Survival requires for them really good instincts, which are in this case : reflexes ! If they want to survive from predators or sneak on preys. It's a matter of life or death for them. So they are NOT vicious, good nor bad. Some people tend to associate their bad human behavior to their animal side and it's annoying. 

You might be something else inside but your body stays human, at least when you are not in shifted form ! And the humans have their own evolution and are themselves animals. Remember - > Man = Part Ape. My point is: humans are already animals, they have their own instincts and issues. Apes are very violent and intelligent creatures toward each others. And, they evolved into a more complex being, the human. Our human body might have  lost fur and grew straight up to the sky, it doesn't mean their instincts are gone. Some people have them stronger than others and it's no easy thing to live with. People are restrained to live a life that is not meant for humans :  Big stress, things going fast, them lazying around for hours, buying already hunted food, staying inside most of the time and being restrained in many other ways that are not natural to them . Therefore, people have developped issues and mental health problems overtime because people get unbalanced in their very being. Lack of exercise, stimulation, hunting and fighting can lead to these behavioral problems that you might associate with '' kin animal behaviors ''. 

So please don't blame the animal instinct of your kin, blame the human one ! LEARN TO TAME THE APE BEFORE THE BEAST !  Humans are a unique specie that evolved differently from other animals. More deadly, more intelligent and resourceful and self-consciousness. And strangely, we share more 96 % of our genes with gorillas, which makes me believe all kind of off-topic crazy stuff which I'll avoid obviously.

'' The genomes of all three species are, in any case, highly similar: humans and chimpanzees share more than 98% of their genes, while humans and gorillas share more than 96%. The genetic sequence was taken from a female western lowland gorilla (Gorilla gorilla gorilla) named Kamilah and published in Nature. ''  - Link -

Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type 96ceb9961d8fa70d959e77c4e53c26d3

This is just an explanation for the near future. Before attempting any shifting, make sure you have control over the ape instincts , the bad human ones  before trying to have a balance with your kin one. 

Just an insight , but an important one.  

Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type   Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 4:47 pm

In all honesty, people shouldn't blame either sides. Whether you like your kin or your human self, you shouldn't blame one side because of the behaviours and instincts coming along with it. Each side is unique and you should cherish both, it's never right to criticise either of them. If some behaviour is caused by one side, don't blame it. It's part of you and you shouldn't be ashamed of it.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type DUTlWFJ
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type   Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 5:43 pm

Well, depends if that side gives you unaceptable behavior. we still need to behave in public. wanting to kill someone because you're part ape or wolf isn,t right. lol. 

in my humble opinion, its not about blame but learning to control any instinct you have, no matter what it is.BALANCE.

Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type   Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 7:22 pm

Silver Black wrote:
Well, depends if that side gives you unaceptable behavior. we still need to behave in public. wanting to kill someone because you're part ape or wolf isn,t right. lol. 

in my humble opinion, its not about blame but learning to control any instinct you have, no matter what it is.BALANCE.

I haven't thought of it that way... you're right. It really does depend on the behaviour's impact to the person and others.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type DUTlWFJ
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature

PostSubject: Re: Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type   Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 7:46 pm

Tbh it's not a kin thing or a human thing, in a lot of cases it's a psychological thing the mind. It's somewhat, but not completely like those with autism, they have a hard time with social situations in varying degrees. It's the same with others or those who blame their "kin side" or "human side" it's simply they're psychologically somewhat or purely incapable of adjusting to social situations.

There's also those raised differently that find it socially acceptable to do certain things.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type   Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 10:23 pm

Yeah well it doesnt apply to me since the behavioral issues occur only after minimum a week of practice or two, not when I don,t practice.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
eshtar

eshtar

Kin/Therio type : WereGreyhound
Job/hobbies : Unemployed currently

Name of your kin self : : Eshtar (or Marney)
What is your kin type ? : WereGreyhound
Describe it Physically : : 2 legged Greyhound Brindle

PostSubject: Re: Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type   Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 8:38 pm

tis why sometimes i feel lucky i am a Greyhound Were. Greyhounds are a gentle  species of dog anyway. And like natural greyhounds, yes I am timid and Shy. I do though agree with you. I would not blame an action because I am a Werehound, because that greyhound, IS me it is NOT something separate it is NOT a different and separate entity from me. Tis why i don't say my greyhound ect. because it IS me and me alone. There are times and places where I do suppress the more canine instincts because there is a time and place for everything.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom

Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

PostSubject: Re: Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type   Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 5:38 am

That's similar to my wolf self. Wolves are actually shy and skittish around people. I find I'm like that unless I see them as pack. As for the urge to growl, snarl or do wolf/ape things, I wait until I am by myself in a safe place and then just trigger a shift so I feel better.
Back to top Go down
https://moonid.net/account/recruitment/J66gm6qP0syb2LcHTBabKC2_N
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type   Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type Empty

Back to top Go down

Humans are part Apes ...Don't blame your Kin type
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: SHAPESHIFTING :: Articles, Tips & Prevention-
Jump to: