EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

Werewolf Rising Book Method [ P-shift ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Werewolf Rising Book Method  [ P-shift ] Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf Rising Book Method [ P-shift ]   Werewolf Rising Book Method  [ P-shift ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 1:47 pm

[ltr]Werewolf Rising Book Method[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[/ltr]

[ltr]This is the P shift method I made [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:D I actually kind of got it from the book Werewolf Rising (a pretty good book cuz no negative things on werewolves, and they're more spiritual ^^)[/ltr]

[ltr]Close your eyes and get in a comfortable position, taking deep breaths. Imagine the energy of Earth rising and going up your spine. A little animal is inside you (your spirit animal you want to shift into) and it grows as more energy from the Earth goes inside you. Soon your spirit animal is big, and just beneath your skin. The animal is still growing, then breaks the surface of your skin and you shift. (I know, it sounds kinda creepy) I still haven't shifted and I've been a therian for over a year, but I just rarely have time for anything now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:( and you can post ur own methods, like all other topics, but please don't start another topic, you can post your p shift methods here ^^ [/ltr]

Where to buy the book : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Original article : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Rrismyname
Personal Manager
Personal Manager
Rrismyname

Kin/Therio type : Trickster
Job/hobbies : School, reading, research

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Werewolf Rising Book Method  [ P-shift ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Rising Book Method [ P-shift ]   Werewolf Rising Book Method  [ P-shift ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 7:30 pm

I’ll have to try it! Thank you for sharing!

Werewolf Rising Book Method [ P-shift ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: SHAPESHIFTING :: Therianthropy Shifting :: Canid Shifting :: Wolves & wolf Hybrids-
Jump to: