therians and otherkins

SVP HomepageHomeFAQRegisterLog in

The truth about the incoming Solar storm... ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

The truth about the incoming Solar storm... ?  Empty
PostSubject: The truth about the incoming Solar storm... ?    The truth about the incoming Solar storm... ?  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 2:08 am

Solar Flares are known to bring some '' changes '' in the magnetism of the earth and affects eveything : electricity, people, energy in general and it harms the planet 's atmosphere and might be a danger in the future. These storms could shut down the satellites and other crucial technologies we use to communicate, or eat, or drink, or clean ourself with. lights that permit us to see at night etc. But there was a rumor a big solar storm was coming this week. 

Here's the truth : There are minor activities, might influence your energy an awful lot , but it won,t bring anything harfmul or dangerous to people nor techonology. look at the different sources and make up your own idea on it x')  

More Information : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3-Day Forecast

Issued: 2019 Jul 10 0030 UTC
Prepared by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Weather Prediction Center and processed by SpaceWeatherLive.com

A. NOAA Geomagnetic Activity Observation and Forecast

The greatest observed 3 hr Kp over the past 24 hours was 5 (NOAA scale G1).
The greatest expected 3 hr Kp for Jul 10-Jul 12 2019 is 4 (below NOAA Scale levels).
NOAA Kp index breakdown
Jul 10 Jul 11 Jul 12
00-03UT 3 2 2
03-06UT 4 3 2
06-09UT 3 2 1
09-12UT 3 2 1
12-15UT 3 2 1
15-18UT 3 2 1
18-21UT 2 2 1
21-00UT 2 2 2

Rationale
There is chance for isolated G1 (minor) storm levels, due to a positive polarity CH HSS.

B. NOAA Solar Radiation Activity Observation and Forecast

Solar radiation, as observed by NOAA GOES-14 over the past 24 hours, was below S-scale storm level thresholds.
Solar Radiation Storm Forecast for Jul 10-Jul 12 2019
Jul 10 Jul 11 Jul 12
S1 or greater 1% 1% 1%

Rationale
No S1 (Minor) or greater solar radiation storms are expected. No significant active region activity favorable for radiation storm production is forecast.

C. NOAA Radio Blackout Activity and Forecast

No radio blackouts were observed over the past 24 hours.
Radio Blackout Forecast for Jul 10-Jul 12 2019
Jul 10 Jul 11 Jul 12
R1-R2 1% 1% 1%
R3 or greater 1% 1% 1%

Rationale
THE TRUTH IS  : 

No R1 (Minor) or greater radio blackouts are expected. No significant active region flare activity is forecast.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                           

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Gunkan

Gunkan

Kin/Therio type : Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Eating sushis, watching tv, drawing, swimming

The truth about the incoming Solar storm... ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth about the incoming Solar storm... ?    The truth about the incoming Solar storm... ?  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 3:04 am

Very weird, I hope it will still affect my shifting in a good way ! I'll give you news about it next week  if it Affected me at all or wut. I can't wait to see ... howl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

The truth about the incoming Solar storm... ?
Page 1 of 1