SVP HomepageHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Stars who sold their soul to the Devil [ Conspiracy THEORY ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Stars who sold their soul to the Devil [ Conspiracy THEORY ] Empty
PostSubject: Stars who sold their soul to the Devil [ Conspiracy THEORY ]   Stars who sold their soul to the Devil [ Conspiracy THEORY ] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 12:01 am

----

_________TO THREAD LIGHLTY, THIS IS JUST A THEORY AND HAS A INFORMATIVE & ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ONLY__

There is a funny conspiracy that says celebs succomb to demonic posession , harassment from the devil and some others sell their soul to the devil to have a more wealthy life and a good job.  It both scares and makes me laugh. It's kind of akward to be honest. x'D

They would also get harassed by the Illuminati and their secret agents would ruin the reputation of the stars, then posess her and lead them to suicide by overdose of drugs. 

It is still  a CONSPIRACY THEORY. and this is not necessarily true. Conspiracies are actually both very entertaining and creepy. Love watching some. Maybe some stars are really posessed so i'll stay respectful. It is sad what the use of drugs can do on one's mind :( ...

let's take a min of silence. 

Cuz. I'm bored senpai.

Stars who sold their soul to the Devil [ Conspiracy THEORY ] Gothic-winged-cross-tattoo-design Xx Naerubie Silver Black xX   Stars who sold their soul to the Devil [ Conspiracy THEORY ] Black_wolf_flying_for_loryblackwolf_by_altairas-d5cpehj

Stars who sold their soul to the Devil [ Conspiracy THEORY ] 59520756_10157067377072591_576231547078705152_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fyhu2-1                           

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Stars who sold their soul to the Devil [ Conspiracy THEORY ]
Page 1 of 1