EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  Empty
PostSubject: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 5:51 pm

Chapter 1 

Gannets & Stalkers 

A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  115373-004-927180F7

There is a breeze gliding up the green and smelly cliff that brings moisture but also the salty smell of the raging waves below. The water was violently slapping the cliff sides in noisy rush and splashes. on the pointy edge of the cliff was a powerful black furball with raven wings. She was a black winged wolf with the apetite of an eagle today .

* Smells the salty and sigh longly , letting the wind rushing in my fur. I'm smiling, eyes squinting, lurking at the horizon, then at the water surface.

Farther, there was a flock of birds that were fishing in the ocean. The french word for it was '' fou de bassan '' . Beautiful but crazy looking birds skydivinghead first. A scary thought at this height... Flying always represents some intense degree of danger. each fly could lead you to death. broken neck, broken wing, drowning etc.

These birds were totally reckless, just skydiving down without a second thought. If they can, I can too. I may not be as agile but i ain't bad in the water so.

'' i feel like a pussy''  * looks at the birds around me after I join them. '' HEY WATCH IT '' I'm yelling at a Fou that rushed near me. These are like divin bees. * grumpily looks at their beak. A Fou passes nearby and looks at me, amused.

* grins with all my smiling range and it makes me look like a velociraptor with my eyes becoming slit.  The bird continues his path, gulping.

''  TIME TO IMPRESS THE SHIT OUT OF THEM ''  * flies up in agile barrels and reaches the sky, then skydives to gain speed. Unlike the Fous, I just

use my speed to glide over the water surface, dodging the waves crashing near me.

A fishes surfaces but a Fou steals it past me and flies away.  
t
* chases the Fou and snaps on its body without a second thought. The flock of birds panicks and squacks noisly. I lose my balance and get hit by a dozen of them. They are not happy.... I'm trying to keep my balance but there are too manies.

* eyes become slit and suddenly I screech in  very loud high pitch , almost supersonic and they start to retrieve in pain.

'' Damn birbs  '' I think to myself...I had to drop my lunch to defend myself. But at least now i can try to fish in peace now. The Fous are a bit farther, still looking at me.  

* Continues to glide and is looking for fishes.  Some of them are too fast to catch because they go down in the depth.  

* observes one Fou diving down and up again, using his wings to swim back up in a rush, making it glide underwater like a pinguin.

'' urg, they make it look so easy....'' *grumps

* breathes in deeply and flaps wings to go up again but not too high.

'' It is time...''  * closes eyes and tries to stay cool ''

* spots a fish and skydives at a moderate speed. *

But then, I notice something on the cliff, someone is looking at me. thinking i was alone. it distracts me so i stop the skydive and looks at the presence afar...

who is this...  its hard to keep pace above the water, although sometimes the hot air current makes me glide but they are not everywhere.

* looks afar on the cliff... who is this..seriously ?.. * blushes  i was being observed all along ^^' 

A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  1200px-Bempton_Cliffs_RSPB_nature_reserve

A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  

Last edited by Silver Black on Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 7:43 pm

This'll be great for me to improve on narrative and descriptive writing, what a bonus.

Silently, I stood near the edge of the barren cliff. Rushes of salty sea air drifted into me, filling me with hope. This isn't just an ordinary cliff dangling above the isolated sea, it is a precious memory, it is a second home- it is a haven.

*I stretched my body and lifted my wings off my tired shoulders, preparing for a calm flight.*

Rushed with adrenaline, I increased my speed as I came closer and closer to the cliff. Suddenly, wails of birds broke my acceleration. I halted unsteadily to the edge, face-planting into the mud. Dancing in the air just above the glimmering blue sea, bands of fous circled the ocean; one by one they dropped down into the ocean and snatched up fishes with their greedy beaks. Entranced by this repeating circle, I decided to scrap my plans and watched quietly above this theatrical performance.

"They really seem to be having quite a meal there, I would join them but perhaps my presence could be a nuisance. Oh well, this is still quite amazing to watch." I chuckled to myself.

"Hold up... what's that flying in between those birds? Its scaring them all off, perhaps its quite hungry too?"

"Perhaps I should interfere now-"

The black fur-ball pranced around in the air quickly, dispatching all the birds away from the ocean. They blasted up into the sky like millions of bullets, travelling ever so quick. Stunned, I forced myself to turn away from the packs of birds and directed my view to the fur-ball. The fur-ball started to slowly approach closer to the water's surface, yapping in the air in forlorn hope to catch a lucky fish. I giggled in excitement as I continue watching the struggle of it trying to claim its dinner.

I closed my eyes and began to imagine what it would be like for me to try and catch some fish from a place like this, struggling between the boundaries of air and sea just to risk a meal for survival just to be pecked by birds. I sighed and opened my eyes once more. However, when I looked back at where the fur ball was, I saw its menacing eyes stare right back at me. Before I had time to think, I ducked behind a small bush and refused to gaze back to where it was.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  DUTlWFJ
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 4:45 pm

I was flappin my wings hard, steady over the water, staring at the distant bushes, on predator mode. I didn't know what to expect but wanted to be sure i was safe or not on someone else 's territory.

* flies vividly back to the shores, on the cliff where the bushes stood. I'm approaching slowly wile crawling. i'm a pro of sneaking out on people. Some people used to call me '' ninja '' and '' russian spy '' at my human job. I was making sure no leaves nor branches were crushed on my way there, against thte wind so the creature couldn't smell me. but i could and it had a feline smell-like.

My ears perk forward as i hear sneezing, giggling silently.sounded like a big creature and I wasn't stupid so i grabbed a nearby branch with my talon and threw it on the bush, in case that something would charge me.

A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 5:04 pm

Well this is interesting. A conspicuous beast with a distinct and definitely non-Terran odor, sneaking up on a fellow feline outside my peaceful cave retreat. Things here are suddenly very active. Neither of the winged creatures knows I'm here... A perfect opportunity to toy with the odds.

A flick of my tail and the wind suddenly changes directions. It's too subtle for them to suspect anything is amiss, but if the cat has any wits about her this should tip her off to the stalking presence.

Last edited by Nekoman on Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 5:31 pm

BTW Silver, you know it's not fair to force an action on someone, right? Making them sneeze is just bad RP etiquette. I'm disregarding the sneeze and everything you did in response to it, and I suggest Zanblade does the same.
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 5:52 pm

Was it gone? I repeatedly asking myself that question until rest assured, I giggled at my own paranoia and decided to peek above the bush carefully. It was gone. I didn't know where it went, but that fur ball was no longer in my view. Waves of ideas filled my mind, suffocating me as I realised I may be in potential danger. Perhaps it flew away, bored of the failure of its attempts on fishing. But what if... its watching me right now.

I decided to change my position, slightly pushing my head deeper into the bush to gain a slight better view through the bush. I watched intently for a short while until I lost interest in the overlapping sea brushing across the edge of the rocks.

I was being stupid wasn't I? I lifted my head from the bush and sighed in relief. I began to think everything was in my head. It wasn't an unordinary thing to occur. Back at my home, my imagination was what kept me away from boredom.

Suddenly, the gusts of wind changed directions. My mane was drifting in front me, slightly illuminated by the sun peeking out from the shady clouds. However, it seems the wind changed its course and I was blasted by mane right in the face. Choking from the strands of fur blocking my respiratory system, I gagged uncontrollably until I sneezed it all out.

Growling under my breath and swishing my tail with force, I started to feel queasy. I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach,  I knew this was a signal something was wrong- however I have started to doubt it due to most of them were just silly paranoid thoughts.

Maybe I should leave now, all of this doubt and self conflict is stressing me out. All I need to do is fly away-

*A heavy object hits directly onto my forehead, I yelp in pain and shock as my vision was cut to darkness.*

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 5:53 pm

Nekoman wrote:
BTW Silver, you know it's not fair to force an action on someone, right? Making them sneeze is just bad RP etiquette. I'm disregarding the sneeze and everything you did in response to it, and I suggest Zanblade does the same.

Welp too late, I modified it to my PoV- Anything goes for me.

Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 1:32 am

Of course... The subtle approach never works as intended for me. My tail flicks again and a small whirlwind forms between the unconscious cat and the black beast, strong enough to stir heavy stones. Yes, this will do nicely. A small, careful shift in the wind and it catches the bell around my neck, carrying the subtle but unnatural sound to the beast's ears.

"You're intelligent, right? It's not very nice to knock out other intelligent creatures. Bring the poor girl into my cave and I'll see to her new injury, along with any old ones she may have." The whirlwind stops suddenly as I turn to step back into my cave. A shame all I have for her to rest on is an old sleeping bag, but you can only bring so much to a remote place like this without wings.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 5:54 pm

Nekoman wrote:

Yes I know I'm sorry. I am aware of the RP rules. I needed something to happen. I would have modified it after your comment but she seemed to enjoy the idea so i'll let it go for this once. thanks to remind me ;)

-  -  -  

Last edited by Silver Black on Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 6:19 pm

( the object I threw was a branch , what a power player, Neko  x.D just kidding ) 

Feathers up, I jumped back when the yelp came out of the bushes then a giant lion-like creature with wings fell onto the ground before me, unconscious ( was she even unconscious ? .....Neko x'D ) Anyway let's work with that. 

I was poking gently the creature as my head feathers rose up and down , back and forth as i was spooked by her sudden bursts of snoring. She looked young but still massive. What was that anyw...

ARG !!! A CAT ! I jumped backward so high in the sky that my wings caugh me in the air and flapped to lift me even higher but i lost my balance and fell on my butt. 

Aouch my tail ! 

* grumps and looks at the cat but melts at the cute smoll thing  * 

'' "You're intelligent, right? It's not very nice to knock out other intelligent creatures. Bring the poor girl into my cave and I'll see to her new injury, along with any old ones she may have." The whirlwind stops suddenly as I turn to step back into my cave. A shame all I have for her to rest on is an old sleeping bag, but you can only bring so much to a remote place like this without wings. '' 

The kitty had a very soft, viby and whispery voice, it was soothing. Astonished, my mouth stayed opened with a derp look on my face. 

''  But she was stalking, did you see the massive creature ? she could have eat me in a second ''...

My head feathers are relaxing and so are my wings as I grumpily grab the creature's neck near the shoulders and pull her backward to the cat's cave. 

Then I stare at the cat with a squinting look : 

'' Good luck with that. I just hope for you she won't make a sandwich out of your cute face. You have a kind soul but i'd stay careful if I were you . You're also lucky I already ate. * lies '' 

I,m going out of the cave much faster then I came in and I go to the edge of the cliff, letting myself fall onto my belly like Simba in the Lion king.  But that grumpy look on my face tho. The wind is still fierce and brings all the smells of the horizon. 

My belly starts to growl as the Gannets smell reaches my olfactive glands. Then I have an idea. Maybe if I bring some food to the creature , it won't eat us...

I stand up lazily and look at the horizon, wings ready to depart for the ocean again. My eyes squint and my tail whips the air furiously.. Scratching my throat because of the itching, my talon stops midway as I notice a gannet on the shores. 

* sneaks and crawls  toward it. 

The Fou, startled by a wing sound I made decides to recklessly skydive from the cliff as I follow it without hesitation in an agile barrel down the cliff. it takes many turns and tries to outsmart me, which won't happen. It reaches a dead end between rocks and I finally have a chance. I screech toward it, creating confusion and it makes some false moves. Small moves but it buys me enough time to snap the hell out of it. 

My sharps and long raptor-wolf fangs plunge into the gannet's belly, making the blood drip and splash out everywhere around. I got some in my left eye but i still somehow managed to avoid the rock wall in my sprint. The gannet tries to fight back as I close my jaw with more strenght until it stops moving and yelling. 

I fly up the cliff and back onto it, landing perfectly on the grass, my prey still dripping blood on the grass. I walk, head up, proud to the cave, no regret at all. 

As I enter the cave, I notice the creature is still sleeping and i lay down near her, placing the gannet near her face. 

Big lion-like face with pointy cat ears and a scary white scorpion tail. what in the hell was that.. ? 

* looking at myself, shutting up. Thinking about my talons and wings and wolf face with feathers on my head ..

'' we're both strange creatures...maybe we ... '' 

I stop talking, still looking at the cat in the corner of my eyes but mostly trying to fake and ignore his presence as my pride takes over. I didn't like when other creatures talk to me like that. especially such a small adorable kitty like that. i had to stay cool and fierce xD Must . NOT. MELT.. *trying to keep a straight face. 

'' well hopefully this will wake her up ''. 

* pushes the gannet with my muzzle till its very close to her own and lays down near, ready to fly away if something happens....

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 7:02 pm

Slowly, my vision was painted red. Red stains seemed to drift into the darkness and blinded my view. A heavy smell surrounded me, somewhat reminiscent of the ocean breeze. I still didn't seem to wake up from my unexpected slumber caused by something hitting on my head. I sat alone in the darkness as I awaited for me to wake up from this strange dream.

Eventually, I felt I gained control once again of my body. I stretched my body and fell onto my face due to tiredness. Something pressed against my nose, it felt feathery and made a small creak as I fell onto my face. Something was definitely blocking my view, not just in that strange dream of mine. I carefully attempted to wipe the liquid oozing down my forehead.

Perhaps I stained my face with the berries in the bush, but could it have so much blood? Excited and filled with hunger, I licked my paws and realised that it wasn't something bittersweet. It was fresh blood. It couldn't be mine since it must have dried by the time now. Curious, I decided to divert my attention away from the blood still dripping from my forehead and paws.

Wait... when was I in a cosy cave? I decided to peer to see the ocean outside of the cave's entrance. Silently, I ducked my head down and faced the remnant of a gannet staring at me lifelessly. Overwhelmed with hunger, I disregard the need to stay quiet and devoured the bird in one gulp.

After smacking my lips with satisfaction, I decided to finally pay attention of the situation i'm in. I faced towards the ground, my leathery nose brushing against the rocky surface. My mane drooped down and covered my face and paws- perfect to hide my facial expression.

I knew there was someone or something nearby, I could feel its energy radiating from them. I must be cautious, I've already been knocked unconscious, I don't need more trouble on my vacation here.

How foolish of me, perhaps the presence already knows I'm awake. I was too careless when I woke up, perhaps my common sense was knocked out from the object that hit my head.

Damn it, I've played myself. I can only hope that things won't turn out terribly. I growl to myself disapprovingly, no longer bothered of the consequences.

Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:32 pm

"Good, you're finally awake. Don't bother trying to make a sandwich out of my cute face; you'll find me to just be a magic bell on a body of smoke. Besides, winged beasts are outmatched against aeromancers."

A flick of my tail and a black feather floats in front of the feline's face, drifting back to guide her gaze towards the beast it came from. I look at the beast's eyes.

"My true form is humanoid, you know. part cat, part human. This form is just a precaution against big scary beasts who show unwarranted aggression."
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 1:04 pm

I was standing in the shadow of the cave, lurking and listening to the cat talking to the beast then my jaw tightened up at the word of the cat : '' unwarranted aggression '' .   

Yeah right...more like I don't want to die, this lion scorpion eagle massive thingy could kill me with one swipe of the tail, tear my wings with one shred of the claws, make one bite of my neck...so yeah, not aggression, more like defensive behavior. That said, I still admired the cat's bravery and his cute lil bad temper even if it annoyed me a bit.

I was standing there, silently, until I realized the cat was being braver than me, facing that waking up creature. Massive creature that is. 

I repeated the sandwich phrase in my head, feeling bad. No one is going to touch that cat before I get a good fight out of the beast. 

Before the beast approaches nor talk, I give myself a swing and land between both of them, facing the creature, protecting Neko. My glaze was deadly and protective. 

I observed the beast in silence, prepared to screech at any time. I heard felines hate some range of  high frequency notes, might be used to my advantage if someone goes wrong. 

The very thought ot the beast attacking terrified me but I stood there with an angry look. 

'' Come if you dare '' * growls.  I was pretty much feral and impulsive as my Naerubie instincts are pure fire and very hard to control. 

My tail was agitated with both agressivity and nervosity but still standing high in the air. 

My icy blue eyes would dissuade anyone to attack. Especially with that scary slit motion when i'm angry and this very long armed jaw and its pointy fangs. 

* If something goes wrong, I can still sing and calm them idk.. *  I was thinking to myself nervously. 

I imagined the worst. And i think the worst was that idea that the beast,s scorpid tail could plunge into my heart and end me forever in a single swipe. 

I don,t want to die that horrible way x'D 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 2:05 pm

“Don’t be a hero, naerubie. I have limited resources, and I’d rather not waste them patching you up for your stupidity. If you’d been listening, you’d know this little cat body is just smoke and a bell. Not exactly worth defending.”
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 3:47 pm

* turns my head firmly to the cat and judge him. 

'' By the look of it, you will need someone to defend you, so don't interrupt me. I am entitled to protect you, sweet little thing * loses my straight face for a second *   '' 

* looks at him from head to toe . * over-squints 

'' Just be happy someone is willing to risk their life to save yours, ungrateful kitty '' . I say seriously

* swipes my tail near his face and keeps growling at the beast in front of me. 

Our arguing  fades in the distance as the crickets start to sing outside. The night is falling down fast this evening. 

( Zan's turn ) 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 8:21 pm

Damn it, I knew I should have went to the volcanic mountains for a visit instead of here. Already being caught up in unwanted attention and mess. I've got to be careful here, this misunderstanding could risk my life. They don't seem like enemies... but I can't be ever so sure.

*I stand there speechless. Still considering what I should do*

Not going to lie, I enjoyed the drama the beast made of this situation. The commotion was purely built upon its fears as if it knew more about my kind it would know I was quite small for my species, perhaps it has never seen my kind before?

"Your true form is humanoid? How peculiar, I haven't encountered humanoids in ages. Mainly because my true form isn't the more friendly looking compared to my other one..."

I was interrupted my the growling from the beast. *Come if you dare...*

"You know, I don't think being hit in the head with some object then rudely threatened is the best way to start my day. However, since I am clearly outnumbered- I shall not risk my own safety. If you feel like I'm a threat, I can turn into my other form for now until we all calm down here."

Was that really a smart choice of words to say? What is they had bad intentions? Well it's too late to go back now, if things don't go well I could always use my last resorts.

Calmly, I lift down my tail to show lack of interest of violence and folded my wings. I've already choose the pacifist option in this situation here, might as well go all out.

Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 12:14 am

“Thank you for having the common sense not to pick a fight in my cave with someone you know nothing about. Please, stay in whatever form you feel comfortable. Now since this beast clearly doesn’t understand my words...”

I jump over the black beast and land on its muzzle, my body bursting into foul smelling smoke on contact. My bell falls to the ground with a light jingle and the smoke collects around it, forming back into feline shape with the bell fastened around my neck. I’m staring into the black beast’s eyes when I reform, serious intent in my eyes.

“Understand now? I’m just smoke. There’s nothing to protect.”
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 4:18 pm

I take off  the cat from my muzzle but he disappears before as I snap in the emptiness. 

I stare at the creature: '' 

"You know, I don't think being hit in the head with some object then rudely threatened is the best way to start my day. However, since I am clearly outnumbered- I shall not risk my own safety. If you feel like I'm a threat, I can turn into my other form for now until we all calm down here."

I answer with a very grumpy face : '' you stalked me while i was skydiving and risking my own life and you look like a giant motherfucking lion with wings and a scorpion tail. WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO DO : WAVE AND SMILE ? I thought you were stalking me to hunt me down, dafuq. '' 

I turn my back and walk toward the exit of the cave with a classy walk, annoyed. 

'' Now if you don't mind i was kind of busy risking my life bringing you gannets for dinner '' . 

Disappears as I fly away back to the ocean. I honestly wanted to eat something for myself this time, I just didn,t want the creature to get hungry while looking at me. 

Changing forms or not, I didn't trust ay of the both individuals and since they seemed so friendly with each others, I had no place in all this. 

I was just on my guard. Its not everyday that you encounter such creatures on a coastal cliff while you think you are alone. 

* flaps my wings intensely as I'm hoarding the gannets with my sreech again * 
 ''

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 8:06 pm

"Right then..."

I sigh in relief that things didn't turn ugly, it was a simple miscommunication afterall.

I turned to the beast, slightly agitated by the choices of words.
"I didn't choose what species I am you know, though i was my fault for stalking. I like observing others to learn from them, guess i poked my nose in the wrong nest. I wouldn't worry about me hunting you down though, not a fan of endless chasing."

As the beast storms out I reply quietly to myself, "Thanks for the meal I guess..."

*I dig through my mane and recollects the jar of rose petals I collected a while back.*

I face towards the feline and hands the jar out. "These rose petals were grown near my home, they absorbed the energy and healing properties from the waterfalls they grew near- they apparently bring luck too. I'd like to give it to you as a thanks for your short care and your understanding about this situation. I would give it to the beast... if only it stayed a little longer." I look at the cave's exit, " I won't stay then, it must be a bother to be interrupted on whatever you may have planned, I shall be off then."

I walked outside the cave hesitantly and proceeded to go to another cliff near where I once was. I need to get closer to the ever moving ocean, however the jagged path to reach the bottom was way too small for my size. I didn't want to disturb the beast again, so I took a smaller form of a pearl white cat.

Zooming from rocks to rocks, I reached closer and closer to the ocean, I can almost feel its energy swallow me up. However, to my disappointment there wasn't any other platform to land on. I sat down quietly and gazed back up where I came from, gods... that's a long way up. A gull came towards me and landed beside me, busy eating the remains of a fish it presumably caught seconds ago.

"Hey, mind doing me a favor? I'll help you catch fish." I asked eagerly to the gull. It looked at me hesitantly for a second, swallowed the fish entirely and stared back at me intently. "Mind giving my a ride to that platform down there? During the way you could continue your fishing and I'll tell you about nearby competitors that may go for the same fish."

The gull just sat there staring at me, and I did the same. It was still sceptical I presume. After a while it flew away, puzzled by my request. I lay on the rocks, sunbathing. "This spot will just have to do"

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 3:56 pm

( Neko's turn )

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 11:13 pm

(Haha... Alright, if you insist)

I give the closest a cat can give to a pleasant smile for the jar of rose petals and nod, then watch the feline leave. Her smaller form is intriguing, but she’s of no concern or amusement. The black beast on the other hand...

I look out to the flock of birds and squint at the black beast, who’s chosen a slower bird to pursue. A flick of my tail and the bird is torn off course by a gust of wind, slamming head first into the cliff side. I jump to fall with the limp and lifeless body, landing next to it with a grace impossible for how far I fell. A second bird corpse lands on top of the first at my will, my gaze never leaving the black beast.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 2:09 pm

I noticed the cat as I was hunting the gannets with my own sweat, thinking to myself that there was no honor in using magic while hunting. It was too easy and not fair for the animals. It reminded me of the gun that tried to get me once, shivering at the thought. I'd rather fight a bear than dying stupidly at a gun's point. 

* ignoring the cat, I focus on the Fou I was chasing but lost sight of it only to see it 20 meters away, trying to hide between two rocks on the cliff. 

'' Good try .. '' 

I pretend I didn't see it and fly a bit farther to fake i'm going away while I land vertically near the gannet, against the wind. 

My claws are firmly plunged into the mellow rock structure as I rush to stand there, hanging. The watery surface is slippery and not helping at all. 

* Must. HOLD ON. *  i'm stalking the gannet in silence as it starts to walk to the edge of his own rock, unaware I was still there, lurking . 

I'm standing just a bit higher, waiting for the right time. The gannet finally spread its wings slowly to soar as I release the rock wall and dive on it. I let my head fall first as I go for the gannet's body. 

CRUNCH my fangs dive into its belly, making some blood splash around. The gannet, panicked, tries to fight but I end it with my claws by tearing his throat apart with my talon. 

The tiny creature didn't need to suffer more than that. It had a fair fight and now serves a greater purpose. I reach the cliff and look at the giant Moon above. I was so busy being hungry that I didn't even notice it. 

I stare at it for a few seconds then start to eat as my own belly starts to eat itself. 

* Disgusting bone cracking sounds with gulps and other repulsive sounds as I devour it. 

I didn't have to use the screech this time, only strategy. I was proud of myself, savouring the bird, smiling to my ears. Then I thouhgt about the wounded lion beast and felt kind of bad. I was only preventing to be eaten. I had no regrets per say but now that I knew it wasn't a threat to me, i desired to help it heal and go on. 

I stand up on my back legs, front paws bent under my belly as I stretch my wings forward and stare at the moon. My icy eyes were reflecting it with sparkles of amazement. 

The stars were very bright and shining high. It looked nothing like Nocturion's moon but it was one hell of a sight. 

I'm licking my muzzle to lick all the blood away. The proteins start to give me some strenght, entering my own blood as I feel resplenished and extasic.  I groom my wings and sit quietly, then plop down watching the stars. 

It felt kind of lonely but I didn't mind some loneliness. No one liked me and I was used to it. I learned to love myself along the way. Afterall, naerubies are mostly solitary creatures, just like eagles ,they focus on their offsprings and mates and that's it.

I lay on my sides and think about tomorrow's meal, maybe I could double hunt an extra for the lion creature.  Just. Maybe. 

I fall asleep with the caressing thought of the wind bringing close to the Moon. I look at it one last time before closing my eyes. 

* This night will be belly full and I'll have a very nice sleep * I thought to myself. 

A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  1

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 3:12 pm

Guess she’s more interested in the challenge than the meal. Fair enough, but a total waste of corpses. After all, I got my meal taking their life force as they hit the wall. Even my humanoid material form doesn’t need to eat much except energy. Perhaps the cat would like one...

I take the wing of a corpse in my mouth and climb the ledges to where the feline rests. I drop the bird on a poorly visible ledge just below the cat, easily in reach if she had seen it. The avian corpse making the ledge more visible, I continue my climb, brushing the cat’s nose with my tail as I pass. I make my way back to my cave and lie down, glad that the naerubie has finally finished hunting and the peace here is momentarily restored.
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 7:36 pm

Did something brush against me? I twitched with slight discomfort, I must be imagining things again... so I say as I fall deeper into sleep.

I don't know how long i've slept, but it must have been quite the while if the moon has already rose up. My fur was illuminated by the pale light emitted from the distant cold moon, everything seemed to be still, there were no quiet chatters of birds; only the cycle of waves. The moon truly brings a new light to the atmosphere.

Perhaps... I could explore the area now undisturbed. Something caught my view, it was the remnant of a gull. It layed emotionless against the cliff and it's dropping wings swayed against the rocks. The blood seemed to have stopped oozing from its neck a while back, its feathers were sprayed with dust like particles of blood. I could do with another meal or two. I slowly guided myself down, taking extra caution as I slowly descended closer to the corpse.

Arriving beside the remnant, I notice that little splinters of rock poked out of the corpse's neck; the poor thing must have slammed itself against the cliff. How unfortunate. Well no point of mourning now, it's dead anyways. I carefully snatch the gull off the cliff, trying not to bite into the corpse yet.

You know what? Since i'm half way down, I might as well reach the bottom platform. It was just above sea level, I could get a closer look into the ocean too.

At last, here I am. The destination I aimed for. The gull's neck is still dangling out of my mouth, though I do admit I did have a snack or two on its flesh as I climbed down. I release the gull's neck and watch it roll down the little platform and fall into the ocean. Seconds after, its head popped out of the water and was proceeded to be carried away by the ocean's waves.

I gaze into the stary night, the pearl like moon was almost hanging directly above me. That's not good, I need to find shade, the last time I stood directly above a full moon in this form... well things weren't pretty. I don't need to cause more attention to myself- its a holiday after all.

Laying low on my belly inside a small hole that just fitted me inside, I lay my head down into my paws and drifted off to sleep once more.

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 1:11 pm

Chapter 2

A Sunrise of Hope  & Scrubs

A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  DSC04038__854x1280__lg

Munch Munch Munch, that buffet is delicious * Eating like a dork in my dream. Oysters, crab, mussels, lobster, everything was there !!!!! I was about to grab the crab, my favorite when I suddenly woke up, eyes wide open as a fox was looking straight at me. He was orange, black on the face and had a white tail. The gannets were awake early and yelling in the distance.  

I stood still, staring at the cute fox for a while as he slowly backed away and took a run to escape. He might have thought I was a corpse or something. Foxes use every occasions they have to eat. They use to steal eggs and chicks from gannets all the time. 

I stand up and wave at him with my wing as he departs, all panicked. Such a cutie. Time to mark my territory since I do it every morning. 

The sunrise was beautiful, not as beautiful as the sunset last evening. I was too hungry, emotional and grumpy to admire and savour it the way I should have. It was the best time of the day. 

Now it's morning. Usually, I hate morning but this one, I had a good meal last night and woke up in shape. 

I stand up as the waves hit the cliff, makes me feel energized, I always felt revived around water. Naerubies love water as much as they enjoy flying and running. very adaptated creatures. 

I smile akwardly wide as I squint my eyes with joy. I feel the wind rush as I approach the cliff's edges, analizing all the surroundings smells : the salty water, gannets, fishes, the grass, even glimpses of feline creatures. 

I placed myself in a convenient way to screech, standing and sitting on my back legs and placing my wings and spreading it a bit forward. As soon as my head feathers arose on my head, I let out a very powerful and freaky Howl-screech then chirped like a dinosaur. I was vocalising a lot, it was my birdish side. I loved to screech in the morning to wake up everyone and mark my territory. 

* LOng and powerful Screech that echoed on the island amongst the wind blasts. 

I was in a damn good mood today and I wanted everyone to know on this motherfucking sake island. 

It was still dark and my heart was pumping wild. 

A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  Photo-1511561415413-c643d4969838?ixlib=rb-1.2

'' Wantz. some .Scrub '' 

I looked at the horizon, searching for a place with a beach and low rocks. 

I trotted down the hills after spotting a beach, smile on my face, repeating '' scrub scrub scrub gib me some scrub '' every step of the way down. I was almost singing. I could have fly but i kept my energy to go down the beach and hunt. 

I was doing it every morning. No flying before breakfeast because it's the best way to get exhausted and hungry the rest of the day. 

DO NOT borrow energy you don,t have or your body will screech back at ya.  Hehe. 

The hill was going very low and I had to walk a good 5 min or so until I arrive to a brownish sand beach with the lower rock platforms. There was this lion smell that was getting stronger and stronger. 

I stopped a few seconds, hesitating, but then thought of the scrub and decided to take a chance anyway. If something happens, I could still fly away. I was like a jet in the air, no one could catch me. 

I stop smiling and rise my head up, relaxing my eyebrows and going pass the smell of the beast that was probably watching me. I pretended I didn't see her as I trotted near the water singing scrub. 

I spread my front talons and placed myself like a doggo, looking at the ground with eyes wide opened, smile on. 

'' SCRUB '' I start to dig with my talons and push the sand behind me, creating tsunamis of it as I chirped happily. 

Then I grabbed it with my talon when I saw the redish tints coming out of the sand. The black wolf I was digged even more, throwing the scrubs in the air , finishing them with a powerful and sharp snap then throwing the carcass in a pile nearby. 

* dig dig dig digz 

The scrubs were near the surface, very close to the ocean waves. I knew where to find them so I digged up 4, then 5 of them. 

A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  GreenCrab_37944_strandkrab

Fluffly face looked at the pile, happy.

I went to the water, grabbing some sea weeds with my jaw and pulling them back on the beach. Then I went to search for some branches and some smoll rocks. Flint. I came back and forth, bringing stuff to make some fire on the beach. 

Grabbed two flints and powerfully hit them together, trying for very long  30 minutes until I success. Some of the sparkle hit the little woody fluff nest i found and started to smoke. I flapped my wings on the fire gently to make the flames grow between the rocks and it worked. 

I placed the scrubs with my muzzle around the fire, on the rock to cook and sat there happily. I was attracting lots of gannets but they stayed afar, seeing how fiercely I was looking at them. 

I howled like a wolf, both happy and hungry. 

I love the sounds of the fire crackling. 

A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  7b4092984354a447de1b49423d6ddb65_full

I was also watching the lion beast from afar, pretending not to see it but watching the second she turned her head away. 

I didn't hear of the cat tho, where was it...

'' I can't eat the scrubs ( crabs obviously xD )  all by myself ! There are so many...hehehe '' I said outloud, giggling. 

The smell was starting to be very inviting. 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE ROLEPLAY PORTAL :: Coastall cliff & ocean-
Jump to: