SVP HomepageHomeFAQRegisterLog in

It is Summer and no one is active ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

It is Summer and no one is active ?  Empty
PostSubject: It is Summer and no one is active ?    It is Summer and no one is active ?  EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 6:46 pm

If you have to be absent for a while, please warn. We do appreciate members who are active, especially in summer when it is supposed to be super active. sorry to come like this but no one is active since a very good while now and i'm worried. 

I can,t post alone all the time. want some more content ? please have a bit of imagination because this is a COMMUNITY.  we are supposed to help and entertain each other.

do you have request ? you need some help ? 

ideas even ? cause i got plenty of those and can suggest a few. 

please, i don,t want to hear any excuses, please just warn when you,re gone or out of ideas.

i'm not angry, just a bit annnoyed. this message goes for everyone.

if you love the website please be a bit more active now won,t you ? i'm doing my best and it seems it is not enough. i can,t be a community alone. this goes for admins as well. i wouldn't rant if it wasnt important to me or the website. sorry bout that. 

otherwise hae a good day and summer if you left for vacation. 

xxx -silver

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                           

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Rrismyname
Personal Manager
Personal Manager
Rrismyname

Kin/Therio type : Trickster
Job/hobbies : School, reading, research

PostSubject: Re: It is Summer and no one is active ?    It is Summer and no one is active ?  EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 7:06 pm

I will do my best to be more active. I just sometimes feel that I have no clue what to write. So maybe you could give prompts, or everyone could give prompts? Like if everyone has a simple question we could try to make it into different viewpoints? Also I would like to apologize to everyone on the site and say I have been neglecting everyone here and would like to make an overture. So please if anyone has any questions i will look into it and try to post within the week a good amount of info. If you want more info i would like to know what is missing.
Also please be understanding if I don't understand what you are asking right away. I will just do my best to do more.

Lodurr

Kin/Therio type : Norse
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Hveðrungr

PostSubject: Re: It is Summer and no one is active ?    It is Summer and no one is active ?  EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 10:43 pm

Have you sent out the email blast to remind those of the website and it's updates and changes?
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: It is Summer and no one is active ?    It is Summer and no one is active ?  EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 11:53 am

No but good idea I,ll do it tomorrow, thanks Lodurr and np Rr.xx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                           

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is Summer and no one is active ?    It is Summer and no one is active ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

It is Summer and no one is active ?
Page 1 of 1