SVP HomepageHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Shifting Energy Wave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Shifting Energy Wave  Empty
PostSubject: Shifting Energy Wave    Shifting Energy Wave  EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 5:12 pm

I'm not sure exactly why or how but I think the multiverse is colliding with this dimension even more than before.

People around me discover more about themselves, get many hints and signs, encounter creepy shit.

BUt before all, they are going through a very weird shifting wave. 

Exhaustion, constantly annoyed, feeling not like themselves. 

Many of my friends are feeling a boost for shifting tho and some of them are very near their goal.

so why everything is happening all of a sudden ? 

I'm not sure about this one. 

Lodurr, Neko ? 

O masters of the unknown, please hear my plea

What is going on with thee ? 

( magic is also very present in the air. i've encountered fairies and ufos and well...reapers are starting to show on the news on tv etc )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                           

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Shifting Energy Wave    Shifting Energy Wave  EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 10:11 am

I hope I am close to my goal. Perhaps It'll happen soon ^^

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Halogi Fornjótson

Halogi Fornjótson

Kin/Therio type : Eldjotunn
Job/hobbies : Student

Name of your kin self : : Halogi
What is your kin type ? : Eldjotunn
Describe it Physically : : Kinda like a normal person, just like intensely ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Shifting Energy Wave    Shifting Energy Wave  EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 11:30 pm

Forgive me for my lack of quick response, but I believe this is less of a "universal collision" subject, and more of a concurrency of looking for the unexplained, and a general energy surge.

Now, from my understanding, the first is something more psychological. I'm not sure of the exact terms, but people have a tendency to look for specific things, and when it appears in a large quantity, it appears as if something is happening. Many religious fanatics suffer from this innate problem, and use it most famously in doomsday predictions, what with connecting things to an already established end.

Now, general energy surges would help explain the shifting, as I think the earth tends to have sudden bouts of energy. There may be some other explanation for the surge of energy, but I'm assuming it has to do with the earth, rather than otherworldly areas where people are still experiencing the effects.

Back to top Go down
Lodurr
Lodurr

Kin/Therio type : Norse
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Hveðrungr
What is your kin type ? :

PostSubject: Re: Shifting Energy Wave    Shifting Energy Wave  EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 11:40 pm

The concept of the multiverse is pretty much that within this dimension the multiverse exists, so the multiverse and a dimension can't collide because one exists inside the other. It does happen from time to time where a surge of energy happens because balance is not exactly an exact thing and we are always in a state of imbalance to where energy surges at random points, some larger than others.

However, reapers have always been around, not to say they've been on the news because I have not heard of that. However, reapers make their constant rounds here as it's their job to help the dead from their bodies and guide them off, fairies have always been here, of course, non physical beings cannot stay within the energetic layer permanently but they cross over from time to time from the etheric since they are in tune with the energies nature gives off even if they are not from here. Although UFOs aren't magic-related. but a science we have not yet publicly been accessed to in the sense that it's a 50/50 chance our own Governments know of UFO technology but the general public not so much. However, with the influx of energy some people's senses will flare, some people's won't, how each person feels or reacts to the influx may differ and while some areas will get that influx other areas may not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifting Energy Wave    Shifting Energy Wave  Empty

Back to top Go down

Shifting Energy Wave
Page 1 of 1