therians and otherkins

SVP HomepageHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Why the Megalodon defenitely went extinct ( Cryptozoology )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Why the Megalodon defenitely went extinct  ( Cryptozoology ) Empty
PostSubject: Why the Megalodon defenitely went extinct ( Cryptozoology )   Why the Megalodon defenitely went extinct  ( Cryptozoology ) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:28 pm

i know what you'll say :  '' Oh but that ain't true ! People caught them on camera, saw giant sharks and all, they saw it ! '' 

yes, I saw these EPIC footages but they are not Megalodon, but relatives, creatures of the same family than the ancient beast itself. 

People always mistake the megalodon for all the yet to be discovered / or studied giant sharks that are still around these days. 

There is why the megalodon defenitely went extinct : 

Why the Megalodon defenitely went extinct  ( Cryptozoology ) 59520756_10157067377072591_576231547078705152_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fyhu2-1                           

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Why the Megalodon defenitely went extinct  ( Cryptozoology ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the Megalodon defenitely went extinct ( Cryptozoology )   Why the Megalodon defenitely went extinct  ( Cryptozoology ) EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 9:38 am

I believe theres a skeleton on a potential Megalodon somewhere, I think it's the jaw, the whole thing is massive!

I wonder what they would taste like... it could keep me full for days aha.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Why the Megalodon defenitely went extinct  ( Cryptozoology ) DUTlWFJ
Back to top Go down

Why the Megalodon defenitely went extinct ( Cryptozoology )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Cryptozoology Creatures & Spiritual Entities-
Jump to: