EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

Where did the myth of Werewoles came from... (CRYPTO)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Where did the myth of Werewoles came from... (CRYPTO) Empty
PostSubject: Where did the myth of Werewoles came from... (CRYPTO)   Where did the myth of Werewoles came from... (CRYPTO) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 5:29 pm

Where Did Werewolf Myths Come From

I believe actual shapeshifting and clinical lycanthropy are two different things and these sick people don't make us less real. But , a bit of history never hurt anybody  ;) 

Where did the myth of Werewoles came from... (CRYPTO) 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Delozpinocity

Kin/Therio type : Grey Wolf/Cheetah
Job/hobbies : Playing the trumpet, playing softball

PostSubject: Re: Where did the myth of Werewoles came from... (CRYPTO)   Where did the myth of Werewoles came from... (CRYPTO) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 11:52 pm

I think clinical lycans are completely different. They are very very rare.. only 13 I believe in history.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Where did the myth of Werewoles came from... (CRYPTO)   Where did the myth of Werewoles came from... (CRYPTO) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 11:57 am

Exactly my point  howl these guies might have start myths and the hate toward wolves in general but they're ain't shifters. 

Where did the myth of Werewoles came from... (CRYPTO) 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did the myth of Werewoles came from... (CRYPTO)   Where did the myth of Werewoles came from... (CRYPTO) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did the myth of Werewoles came from... (CRYPTO)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Cryptozoology Creatures & Spiritual Entities-
Jump to: