A new hello from an old member

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nithu Doku

Nithu Doku

Kin/Therio type : Polymorph
Job/hobbies : Artist of the weird

A new hello from an old member Empty
PostSubject: A new hello from an old member   A new hello from an old member EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 6:01 pm

Greetings, I am Nithu and a polymorph otherkin. I was a part of this forum years ago, but I haven't been on in well...years. Though, I have been active on the Facebook group chat during that time, so a few of you may know me from there.

I have been in the otherkin community for around eight years, being active on and off. I have known that I am a polymorph for perhaps around two years now? Before that, I thought that my kintype was my base form (a winged sea serpent/snake thing) and I just had a growing number of cameos that didn't feel any different than my shifts of my then kintype.

I practice magick, though; I practice my own form since I haven't found a path that calls to me like my instincts. That's not to say that I am not interested in just learning about other paths and other's experiences.

I am an artist of the weird; I love to create conceptual creatures, creatures that no one has ever seen before. I love horror and gore; Lovecraft my favorite and both him and the eldritch beings he wrote about has influenced a lot of my art. I also love My Little Pony: Friendship is magic, Warhammer 40k, reptiles, cats, rats, dragons, nature, the ocean, Halloween, and gothic things, to name a few. lol

I am an open person so feel free to ask me anything!
Back to top Go down
Lodurr
Lodurr

Kin/Therio type : Norse
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Hveðrungr
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: A new hello from an old member   A new hello from an old member EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 6:16 pm

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you practice basically chaos magick which is pretty much whatever works for you. I honestly can't find myself to follow pre-made paths in magick since none of them call to me.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: A new hello from an old member   A new hello from an old member EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 3:41 pm

Nithu wasn't much active here but very active in tbe silver pack fb group so she,an old and trusted member. :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                           

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new hello from an old member   A new hello from an old member Empty

Back to top Go down

A new hello from an old member
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: * NEWS *-
Jump to: