(RP) Deep within the Woods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

(RP) Deep within the Woods Empty
PostSubject: (RP) Deep within the Woods   (RP) Deep within the Woods I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 3:03 pm

Sprinting throw the woods, occasionally dodging berry bushes and huge piles of golden leaves. There could be something in there for all I know, waiting for me to bash into their trap. Barely any light seeped through the trees, I think my sight is getting blurrier the further I travel. I halt in front of a sturdy tree, walked in a circle and then climbed up the tree. The wood was softer up here, however it doesn't seem to get thinner. I proceeded to find the tip of the lower branch and hung over the branch with my tail dangling down. The lack of any environmental sounds didnt seem to frighten me, I gently layed my head on my paws and fell asleep.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

(RP) Deep within the Woods DUTlWFJ
Back to top Go down
Rune
One hundred Posts
Rune

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom

Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Deep within the Woods   (RP) Deep within the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 4:45 am

I padded quietly through the dense woods while listening for potential predators as well as prey. As I was not surrounded by my own kin, I was more cautious. Lone wolves tended to struggle more as they lacked the strength of the pack, so I wasn't about to take any chances. Instead, I continued on my way, slightly unnerved by the lack of other animal sounds. Something was amiss and I wasn't sure that I wanted to know what it was.
Back to top Go down
https://moonid.net/account/recruitment/J66gm6qP0syb2LcHTBabKC2_N
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Deep within the Woods   (RP) Deep within the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 12:46 pm

I don't know when I woke up, but when I did I felt energetic. I pounced off the branch and looked for which way I should go. I lost track which way I came from, but theres no hurt in adventuring the woods again. I was sure I saw a grey patch of fur in the corner of my eye, but who knows? Perhaps I was acting up again. I kept on venturing into the direction I forlornly hoped to lead me to somewhere out of the woods.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

(RP) Deep within the Woods DUTlWFJ
Back to top Go down
Rune
One hundred Posts
Rune

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom

Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Deep within the Woods   (RP) Deep within the Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 4:49 am

I continued to cautiously watch my surroundings until I saw something tan leap out of a tree nearby. Although I was startled, I resisted the urge to make a noise. The last thing I wanted was to reveal my presence to a potential predator. Instead, I started walking again. However, I was now crouching slightly with my ears sticking out sideways and my eyes narrowed to show that I was a little apprehensive.
Back to top Go down
https://moonid.net/account/recruitment/J66gm6qP0syb2LcHTBabKC2_N
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Deep within the Woods   (RP) Deep within the Woods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(RP) Deep within the Woods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE ROLEPLAY PORTAL :: Leafy wood-
Jump to: