EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio Empty
PostSubject: what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio   what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 4:02 pm

What's best really than this oh how refreshing air of the winter season ? Well here, it was permanent. No overwhelming heat, no disgusting wasps and bugs, no rain. 

Yes, this was from far the best season of all, plus it was all year long in this dimension. 

I stretched my back and wings and smiled while watching the landscape on the top of the hill. i decided it was time for a snow angel as I rolled into the thick and soft snow to embrace the shape and move my limbs. I stood up again, looking at it, amused. it looked more like a big mess because I had actual wings to say so. 

i giggled, amused as i trotted happy down the hill to run free and laugh as I tried not to lose balance. My wings were flapping on my back to compensate any loss of fall. 

'' WwWWeeeeeeeeeeeee !! AHAHAHA ! FREEDOM !!!!!!! ''!!!!!!!!!

I landed into a majestic faceplant and started to laugh my ass off. 

It was a perfect day. Oh wait..

Snow started to fall gently as i looked at it like a child with sparkling eyes. 

The sky here was beautiful, the night last for many months and the moon decorated the sky with casual auroras. 

SPLENDID. 

Now my day , well night, was PERFECT !!!!!!!! 

what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio 402571

what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

PostSubject: Re: what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio   what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 4:14 pm

The snow was reeeaaal heavy. I edged myself through the snow and saw silver dashing around in the snow.

"How does she do that? It's like she doesnt sunk in snow at all!" I grumbled to myself. " brrrr.... kinda chilly." I shivered as my teeth chattered. Guess my fur isnt thick enough for this.

My negative thoughts didnt last long as I climbed up a pine tree.

" Perfect... time for a surprise!" I roared excitedly as I jumped into a huge pile of snow and descended in an alarming pace.

"S-l-ver!" My voice was muffled in the snow. "G-v-e me a p-w"

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio DUTlWFJ
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio   what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 3:39 am

I was playing hard, thought it was my mind playing tricks with me, I couldn't hear half of the sounds. After a while, i realised something was off. My ears perked toward the direction of the noise and i mumbled : 

'' Oh shit, Zan ! ''. Then I burst in laughters.

* she did it again didn't she ? * I thought to myself, giggling. 

I trotted gracefully to the the huge hole of snow where the lion disappeared and I contained a burst of laughters that ALMOST escaped my lips. 

'' Z-zan, are you ok ? ''  My face turned as blue as my eyes, just as I tried to resist. 

* grabs her huge paw and tries to pull it out from the snow. 

''Gosh Djour Yeavy ''  I tried to pronounce under the effort. 

* piles of muscles isn't she * 

* flapping wings hard but almost in vain

what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio   what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 3:49 pm

I was slowly lifted by Silver. Snow got into my mouth and nose and it started to melt, it trickled down my face and I yelped slightly because some water got in my lungs. I coughed a few times before I feel my respiratory system clear. I giggled to myself as my stupidity got myself hurt again.

"Thanks sis, I should really think rationally before diving headfirst into snow shouldn't I?" I joked around.

I decided to roll some snow with my tail and wings, forming a small pile.

" Do you think this'll make a good snow pillow? X)"

*How fun!* I thought to myself

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio   what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 1:38 am

I looked at the beast coming out of the snow and I could at LAST release my poor jaw and fangs from her wrist. Gigantic thick paws.

I panted for a few seconds then i started to make circles while looking at her, smiling. 

Zan had her own ways to make her laugh all the time because she was clumsy and adorable. 

I trotted in circle and used my wing to blast the snow in different piles then made a shape of a bed with my agile talons. 

'' Look, a snow queen's bed x') ''  * using my magic to temper with the weather.

The wind arisen and the snow fell faster .  

'' Here, I needed a dramatic effect '' 

* looking at her...'' I know, I shouldn't use my powers liek this. 

*lays down on the majestic bed and yawned. * stretches

'' what do you say if we try to practice shifting together'' 

Becoming human again crossed my mind but it was as weird and strangely eerie.

I had flashes from my past life and restrained myself, hesitating for a min. 

My eyes went serious and thoughtful and I zoned out, looking at the pillow with a frown. 

I missed playing piano dearly and listen to some Beethoven <3

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio   what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 2:22 pm

Awed at the snow bed created within seconds, I felt like I had to compete and tried miserably to build a snow bed in the similar fashion. It just end up looking like a few hills so I just fell ontop of it and grunted.

"So jealous, I dont have your abilities to even make a comfy bed."

I saw her transform back to her human form. Practise shifting together? I thought for a moment and transformed back to human form.
"Well i don't know if my energy is any good for you, but sure!"

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio   what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 2:57 pm

I was looking at my body. I had long black hairs and icy blue eyes.  I wasn't that pretty in that form since its another past life form I had. 

'' where are my glasses xD '' 

I searched for them in the snow. 

'' it's pretty cold out here without my fur. Awn fuck this shit i'm out '' 

* shifitng back to wolf form. 

''I feel empty without my wings lol ''. 

* happily flies around, having no idea what to do or say. 

( i suck at rp these times, sorry ) 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio   what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's best really ? [ RP with Zan ] -> Winter Biome Ycellio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE ROLEPLAY PORTAL :: Ycellio BoreanTundra-
Jump to: