STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] Empty
PostSubject: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 1:07 pm

I know I posted so many shifting methods and all. But the more I did it, the more I was irritated by it .
Why ? 

Shifting is something that comes naturally to someone who practices and really wants it. Bad at it, good at it, who cares. There are no complicated methods of 432435435654 pages to do it. 

These methods surely can inspire but sometimes too much is as bad as not enough. 

We were doing it wrong. Oh so fucking wrong. 

I talked to David so many times and he made me realising that without knowing.

Shifting is trying to become what you really are inside but physically, right ? 

You are a wolf, per example, but you struggled all your life because you were in a human skin. No one forces you to stay human, just go ahead and do it, for fuck sake.

Too lazy to practice ? Too scared to feel the pain ? It is time to put a light in the face of these mysteries.

SHIFTING UN-MYSTIFIED AND SIMPLIFIED

You are an animal inside, right ? What people think ? Who cares, it's your life and you are going to die alone. People are never happy, no matter how hard you try to please them. There will always be an asshole to judge you. It doesn't make him right to do so since he is not in your shoes. Only you can judge whats right and wrong, you feel it in your heart. You don't need other to think for you.

So you want to howl/bark and make animal sounds and behavior in public ? Just fucking do it. Who cares who sees you. He does not wear your pain. He doesn't know what you are going through and you above everyone else knows you are not crazy and not matter how hard you try to convince or show them, they will always reject that belief and call you crazy. I SAY FUCK THEM ALL. FUCK THEM SO HARD. 

You are a therian and are too lazy to shift ? That's another story. You love pain more than you actually think so don't dare saying you are fucking scared of physical pain during the shift. You keep thinking and saying being a human hurts your pitiful heart but you enjoy it it seems. Why ? Because you keep finding excuses not to change form, because you don't really care about your animal. Because you suck and find pitiful excuses not to shift. Self-respect and love. Take that. You have to be yourself everyday, not only a few hours a day. You must be yourself 324353454 hours on 24 or you are lying to yourself. Does self-dignity mean anything to you ? 

There are no methods to shift, we are all different and these only inspire, they do not always help. There are too much online and not enough time to read them all. Forget these stupid methods.

If you are not a 12 twilight or teen wolf fan and you are serious about being sad to be a human and want to truly shift, then you will follow my advice, starting from today.

If you don't, stop to lie to yourself. You enjoy pain or just being human or you are a fan of some bullshit teen tv show. So just forget shifting and stop trying to give yourself a look that doesn't suit you anyway.

Shifting is only for true souls, real people who have real intentions of reaching another degree in their life, people who respect themselves in all of what  they are. They even sacrifice a lot of things in their life to be themselves, some of them lose friends and move, others sacrifice the studying imposed by their parents, others do worse.

You are going to find your own balance or you will have to choose between human and animal.

It's ok to not want to shift. But if you know it, don't even try it for others or to look cool,o k ? 

Now for the method. There is one method and it's stupidly simple. 

You lay the fuck down in a comfortable position and you relax, like. for hours. You keep thinking about everything that makes you what you are and want to be. Focus on your goal and let yourself go to everything you want to become. Forget the part that hurts you behind. Then forget what it is to be human and focus on the real you because thats what you want to become. You already are that, you just need to allow your body to do it. You have control over it, just let the fucking human go and become yourself in every way. 
And physical pain is a must.It will hurt the first times but the less you think about it, the less it will hurt. Stay relaxed and go on. Your body knows what to do, its instinctive. Don't worry, don't even worry about it. Just focus on yourself shifitng and relax. Think a lot about your animal and how it feels when you are it. 

Personnally, I ask her to take over my body and I feel her a lot when I do that.

It will not happen the first time so keep doing it every little min you have free. 
It's wise to rest sometimes too since it takes a lot of energy. 

Three keys to shift : Patience, Practice and Trust.

Trust in your animal instincts, it knows what you do.

Don't be scared, do it progressively to get used to the pain. 

And eventually it will happen. 

record yourself if you want to be sure you really did it but don't show it to anyone.

No one can be trusted on this shitty world. 

I hope you got my message. It was a good intention. 

BE YOURSELF, THERE IS NOTHING COMPLICATED ABOUT THAT. BE IT 32423423 HOURS ON 24, DON'T EVER ASK YOURSELF HOW TO DO IT. ITS FUCKING STUPID. ITS HUMAN-MADE TOUGHTS. YOUR ANIMAL INSTINCTS ARE IN YOU AND KNOW WHAT TO DO. YOU JUST HAVE TO GIVE IT A CHANCE 

AND PATIENCE. 

BECAUSE BEING IMPATIENT WILL LEAD YOU NOWHERE. 

SHIFTING IS FOR THE BRAVEST AND MOST PATIENT FOLKS. 

ONE DAY SHIFT METHODS DONT EXIST. 

THEY ARE FAKE AND SUCK DICKS DEEP INTO MY THROAT.

AND DONT BELIEVE IN PEOPLE WHO SAY PHYSICAL SHIFTING IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE.

IN THE WORD IMPOSSIBLE, THERE IS '' I'M POSSIBLE ''.

THEY SAY ITS NOT REAL BECAUSE THEY DID NOT DARE TRY IT ENOUGH LONG TO GET RESULTS.

THEY ARE LAZY JEALOUS ASSES WHO WANT TO DROWN YOU WITH THEIR OWN FAILURE.

DONT LISTEN TO THEM. 

there will be successes and failures. that is life.

I saw p-shifting with my own eyes multiple times, know real people who do it for real and did it myself.

one full black out shift and partial tiny parts. 

SHIFTING IS FUCKING REAL AND BECAUSE SOMEONE DIDNT SEE A PROOF OF IT DOESNT MAKE IT FAKE.

A LOT OF PEOPLE BELIEVE IN CRAZY THINGS AND HAVE NO PROOF ON THEIR OWN. THEY USE THE PEOPLE MASS TO PROVE THEIR POINTS. BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE BELIEVE OR NOT BELIEVE IN IT IS NOT AN ARGUMENT TO MAKE IT MORE REAL. 

YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE IT YOURSELF TO SEE THE TRUTH NO ONE CAN HELP YOU. SORRY.

DOUBTS ARE NORMAL AND WILL GET AWAY THE MORE YOU ACCEPT WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU WANT. 

DONT MIND ABOUT OTHER FOLKS. ITS YOUR LIFE, YOUR BELIEVES. 

AND ITS OK IF THEY DONT BELIEVE BUT DONT LET THEM CRUSHING WHAT YOU BELIEVE AND LIVE FOR. ITS NOT FAIR AND YOU DONT DESERVE THAT.

Beside, you will never know if its real or not if you don' try it yourself.

And don't dare saying shifting is not possible if you never tried seriously to achieve it because you were one of these lazy assholes trying to reach it without even making the efforts to reach it in the end.

you gave up on who you were and that s your problem, not ours. 

* huge sigh. 

I feel better. 

Thanks for listening and I aint targetting anyone in this post. * whistles

This is a post for people who have a hard time reaching their goal because of other people crushing their belief with their lazy ego. 

Look, you can believe whatever you want but don't claim it's like the absolute proof. You are not God and you have no answers to all the questions in the universe. You can believe whatever you want as long as you don't impose it to anyone.

I say everything is possible so it is better to stay open-minded about it. 

I'm 25 years old, grown mature woman and I have experience to share with you so i did. I am not crazy and been awoken since my 17 SO. I've seen a lot of shit out there, on these websites and this was necessary for me to say. I hope I did not hurt anyone by doing this post.

Thanks. * fiewf.

STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 1:29 pm

I was wondering when you'd be posting this rant. (With what I've already learned about you, and how many shifting method things you've posted, this was clearly inevitable)

Thank you for finally ranting. This is a much better shifting guide than all the others. Also, this is the first long thing you've written by yourself that isn't full of typos.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 1:37 pm

Ahaha yeah, i'm working on that typo thing. 

English is not my first language but I've learned it with years. 

:3 Thanks Neko for the nice comments. 

And '' (With what I've already learned about you, and how many shifting method things you've posted, this was clearly inevitable) ''  

...why ?

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 1:50 pm

Well it hard to explain. Personality analysis is a complicated system full of things that can't be translated into English. (Would be impossible if I thought in words) Most of my data was derived from the thing about your past that you posted. (Which I probably can't find again) I combined that data with how you react to different comments and what I know about wolves, and it makes you fairly predictable. By the way, with your personality, you definitely fit as an alpha.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 2:22 pm

I...I do... ? * blushes again  :oops:

* takes chalk powder and impulsively drops some on her cheeks to look less ...red.

SHIT now i look like if I just saw a ghost. 

Which is not entirely false ( demon attack this morning ) 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 6:22 pm

* refreshes for people to see the rant. it's kind of important.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Akimori

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 6:59 pm

Can you do the same with mental shift too? :p

STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] 475473signature
Please forgive my english if I make mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker. x)
Back to top Go down
Rrismyname
Personal Manager
Personal Manager
Rrismyname

Kin/Therio type : Trickster
Job/hobbies : School, reading, research

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 8:19 pm

Thank you, for this post. The swearing is hilarious.

Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Taylarn

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 8:58 pm

Though I would personally say to hold back on extreme animal behaviors in public and in certain circumstances, for many reasons, this was a nice post to read otherwise. (If someone can't shift, they might simply not be able to do it, for whatever reason, but that doesn't mean that other people cannot.)
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 10:26 pm

Akimori wrote:

Hin ? le même post ? genre the exact same post ? ou un un autre truc, I don't get it.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 10:32 pm

Rrismyname wrote:
Thank you, for this post. The swearing is hilarious.

Hehehehe, yeah, I swear a lot xD im sorry for that. I,m kind of direct when I speak. 

Swearing alphess with no class. like. at all. 

ahahaha. And Taylarn, yes. I heard of some people couldn't shift at all. It is very sad for them. Tho, I think everyone can accomplish whatever they want if they put effort into it. 

I saw derp shit people getting their diploma in university and intelligent people staying BS all of their life. 

If someone can't shift , like at all, it means he probably has something different in his body that prevents hum to shift, like exception people. I wish everyone could do it tho.:( 

* hugs the emptiness because there is no one to hug. 

Taylarn, come here * hugs him. 

:(  Life sucks so you have to insert it deeper into its throat.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Akimori

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 11:54 pm

]
    Silver Black wrote:
    Akimori wrote:

Hin ? le même post ? genre the exact same post ? ou un un autre truc, I don't get it.

Genre un résumé de techniques à la place de 50 techniques differentes qui font juste nous fucké?

STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] 475473signature
Please forgive my english if I make mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker. x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 12:43 am

eee! silveer!! :D *tackle-hug* ;w;
this is amaazing!! <3 very vulgar, but still awesome!! :D
with this attitude, you'll shift soo quickly! i'm so proud of you!! :D
soo make sure to update us when you p-shift like..a lot x33 <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 2:36 am

Wow. The emotion portrayed in this was so strong that I was able to feel the anger from all the way over here. << *Figure of speech.

In a way i'm glad you have made such a personal revelation and i'm very pleased to have been an indirect part of it.

A person can't be free when they cage themselves. A lesson that took me many years to accept. So be free. :)
Back to top Go down
Mei

Mei

Kin/Therio type : Wolf, cat, unicorn, harp seal
Job/hobbies : Art & animation

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 5:55 pm

This post brought a tear to my eye ;w; <3
This is just how I feel right now too, Silver

I do get really impatient sometimes with my shifting and it's hard to stay hopeful and to keep working at my goal, even if it takes decades to master.
I'd do anything for atleast one night to spend as my wolf, my cat, or my kitsune..and if like I said, the years of practice is what it takes to do it, I'm gonna fucking do it!

And don't get me started of bullshit ignorant people who hate therians...
They usually don't even know what the hell they're talking about! They barely do ANY research, or they use info from some shitty site with people who aren't even therians.
And then on TOP of that, all they do is CURSE at us!

I had run into the one guy online who had copy and pasted someone online P-shifting journal and started to poke fun at it. And at the end he said "YAY FOR OPPOSABLE THUMBS!" What a dick..the nerve...

I'm just so happy I have Silver Pack..I don't post too often, but I try my best (I don't usually use a computer, I use a 3DS (Long story). And my 3DS isn't really compatible with the site..

but anyway..I agree with you, Alpha, 100%!
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Thanks Kitsune, but don't forget to present yourself in the members presentation ;) it's the rules aha. * hugs her

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Mei

Mei

Kin/Therio type : Wolf, cat, unicorn, harp seal
Job/hobbies : Art & animation

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 6:10 pm

I will :3
I actually just joined right now xD
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 6:32 pm

Yeah, I saw that. I said that because you need to present yourself before posting on the forum or it will be deleted. 

I'll let this post since you are about to present yourself. 

Welcome by the way :3 !!

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
ZhongShi

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 1:11 pm

Nice rant..."There are none so blind as those who will not See"
The greatest detractors are usually those who fear who we are...
perhaps out of ignorance, perhaps out of jealousy...
and then there are the truly idiotic who try to make themselves
feel bigger by making others feel smaller...they are the ones I
would truly like to introduce to our true selves...
Hey!! Let's go hunting!!!  STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] 1f609
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 1:46 pm

ZhongShi wrote:
Nice rant..."There are none so blind as those who will not See"
The greatest detractors are usually those who fear who we are...
perhaps out of ignorance, perhaps out of jealousy...
and then there are the truly idiotic who try to make themselves
feel bigger by making others feel smaller...they are the ones I
would truly like to introduce to our true selves...
Hey!! Let's go hunting!!!  STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] 1f609

No hunting people. You are seriously outnumbered. Hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
ZhongShi

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 1:53 pm

LMAO...you're absolutely correct David...I have them just where I want them!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 2:28 pm

ZhongShi wrote:
LMAO...you're absolutely correct David...I have them just where I want them!!!

Sheesh I thought my mind was twisted due to harsh red meat cravings (every nine days like clockwork) but.... wow..... >.>

:P
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 4:40 pm

Oooook. 

No one is hunting anyone. That is not a plan. Never. xD

But I sure wouldn't say no to deer or BUFFALO MEAT OMG Or even duck *.* !! * drools

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 4:49 pm

haha, yes, i agree on the ''no hunting humans'' idea xD;;
i've had the thought more times than i'm comfortable with, but as a starseed, i wanna keep deez gais safe. x3P well...the better ones xD;; who aren't doing any harm & will accept the earth changing for the better, others kinda just... let's leave them behind, no hope there xD;;;
and yes silver, one o these days you'll have some bison. :PP apparentally my bro-in-law ate some rabbit/bunny (idk differences xD; ) once because he has a farm and there were too many rabbits/bunnies, so.. you can go to a farmy place with rabbits/bunnies and have any ''leftovers'' xD;; (not a carnivore and this feels so morbid arghh @D@)
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 4:58 pm

(not a carnivore and this feels so morbid arghh @D@)

Ahahhaa xD yeah, it does that to me sometimes too. I'm omnivore tho. there are so much fruits and other stuff i eat as a human that I would never want to lose as a wolf. xD

If i change into a wolf tho, I will not think about food that is not meat xD so who cares. 

I had a bunny tiwice. Well the first died after catching a couh. Stupid and fragile creature. The second one was cute at first, but started to become violent and agressive for no apparent reason. I loved her a lot and her hormonals made her nuts when she became adult. I tried to keep and love her but the more the time passed by, the more I couldn't bear to not be loved back. 

So I cooked her. 

AHA gotcha. I didn't, I gave her away to a farmer. 

She was becoming way too agressive, lost a bit of finger and got multiple bites and lacerations. She was craaaaayy crayyy. 

Since then I hate rabbits. I used to hate them in the past, then got my first bunny which was adorable and nice, then I got Derpy. that .bitch.

I wish I cooked her. 

joke. 

but I do want to eat rabbits, they taste good. x') 

I just... was sad when she was gone. 

i loved her despise everything. 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: SHAPESHIFTING :: Articles, Tips & Prevention-
Jump to: