Rrismyname

Kin/Therio type : Trickster
Job/hobbies : School, reading, research

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 5:25 pm

Meeeeeeaaaaaaat sooooooooo gooooooood.

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 5:44 pm

(@ silver xD; )
mhm, i wanna be vegan once i know what the hell i'm doing, froots r gud xD
well let's hope all the ''''living meat'''' in your house stays fine xD;; hehe
is it even legal to just randomly kill & eat a pet bunny?? xD;
soo so sorry :'< at least she went to a nice place D: *hug*
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 7:05 pm

Went vegan for a week and it was alright. But I love meat too much. It helps me with my energy and wolf suff...I kind need it. It's a spiritual food hehe for me .

Same goes with starseeds and being vegan.

I do not agree with their ways but hey, it is not my place to jude or anything .I'm a starseed too but I never saw the necessity to stop eating meat to meditate better. 

I do it with or without. I even think eating meat helps in some way. xD 

but hey, it's just me. 

:3 I respect both starseeds and vegans tho. 

STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 7:25 pm

Silver Black wrote:
Went vegan for a week and it was alright. But I love meat too much. It helps me with my energy and wolf suff...I kind need it. It's a spiritual food hehe for me .

I do not agree with their ways but hey, it is not my place to jude or anything .I'm a starseed too but I never saw the necessity to stop eating meat to meditate better. 

but hey, it's just me. 

I eat mostly meat and I'm a meditation pro.(carnivores for life)

I don't understand how people can just stop eating meat.
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
ZhongShi

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 8:14 pm

***sigh*** OK...no hunting...LOL. Not that I truly would at this stage of my life...someday I may share my Hx with you. I actually stopped hunting a while back...went out for elk...but that is a tale for another day.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 8:31 pm

Nekoman wrote:
Silver Black wrote:

but hey, it's just me. 

I eat mostly meat and I'm a meditation pro.(carnivores for life)

I don't understand how people can just stop eating meat.

Why do they stop eating meat ? Because of this and many more videos : 

STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 8:53 pm

(oh gawd i only skipped through the video and i hope i forget it @D@)
i mean, if you're a carnivore/omnivore therian/otherkin, i can see why you'd need to eat meat!
but otherwise... i just don't want to eat flesh, okay ;D; if i have an option where nobody will get hurt, i will jump on that option.
i feel like mentioning organic meat; no animals get hurt and they run around freely (chickens can't be out 24/7 though cause foxes & stuff i think), none of the flat-out mortifying mess in the above video... it is reaally expensive though, so :VV
...turned from ranting about don't doubt, now is conversation about meat-eating & vegans an shet...i love it when this happens xD; 
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 10:21 pm

Yeah, I watched that video, and I still plan on eating meat. My appetite overrules my conscience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 10:45 pm

Nekoman wrote:
Yeah, I watched that video, and I still plan on eating meat. My appetite overrules my conscience.

Haha same. Sure I feel that industrialization of animals for food seems wrong but...

Well morality doesn't stop hunger. Nor cravings.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 3:59 pm

Exactly. I feel bad about it too. 

But it is part of who we are  I guess. 

Eating meat. Nom Nom.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
4Wolfsake
One hundred Posts
4Wolfsake

Kin/Therio type : Gray Wolf
Job/hobbies : Artist / Learner and Apprentice (Learning too much about Therianthropy)

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 1:26 am

Silver Black wrote:

Eating meat. Nom Nom.

I can't stop reading this xD

~Why everyone turns on my cravings for red meat ;-;~
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 5:11 pm

ahahha xD

Nomable nom nom will be nom nom nomed because like Aki, i<m a nom nomnomivore.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 7:47 pm

Silver Black wrote:
ahahha xD

Nomable nom nom will be nom nom nomed because like Aki, i<m a nom nomnomivore.

OMG. I laughed waaaaaaaay to hard at this. :-D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 11:21 pm

KitsuneHakase wrote:
This post brought a tear to my eye ;w; <3
This is just how I feel right now too, Silver

I do get really impatient sometimes with my shifting and it's hard to stay hopeful and to keep working at my goal, even if it takes decades to master.
I'd do anything for atleast one night to spend as my wolf, my cat, or my kitsune..and if like I said, the years of practice is what it takes to do it, I'm gonna fucking do it!

And don't get me started of bullshit ignorant people who hate therians...
They usually don't even know what the hell they're talking about! They barely do ANY research, or they use info from some shitty site with people who aren't even therians.
And then on TOP of that, all they do is CURSE at us!

I had run into the one guy online who had copy and pasted someone online P-shifting journal and started to poke fun at it. And at the end he said "YAY FOR OPPOSABLE THUMBS!" What a dick..the nerve...

I'm just so happy I have Silver Pack..I don't post too often, but I try my best (I don't usually use a computer, I use a 3DS (Long story). And my 3DS isn't really compatible with the site..

but anyway..I agree with you, Alpha, 100%!

sorry had to quote ya lol. I do not hate therians yes i consider myself a Were and not Therian . But that is me. I never hated all Therians BUT there were and are some I don't mix well with as I was too open and mocked by them when I even mentioned P-shifting. Many Therian sites do not even allow P-shifting talks anymore. because many many Therians do not believe in P-shifting. That it is impossible all around. I know what i experienced my husband seen me with his own eyes. Yes a SMALL Shift but it was still a Physical shift. On another note lol. I agree much with this topic. I seen so many methodes now online almost as much as *spells* to change humans into Werewolves, Mermaids ect. So this really gets me going in a good way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 11:27 pm

WingedPolymorph wrote:
(oh gawd i only skipped through the video and i hope i forget it @D@)
i mean, if you're a carnivore/omnivore therian/otherkin, i can see why you'd need to eat meat!
but otherwise... i just don't want to eat flesh, okay ;D; if i have an option where nobody will get hurt, i will jump on that option.
i feel like mentioning organic meat; no animals get hurt and they run around freely (chickens can't be out 24/7 though cause foxes & stuff i think), none of the flat-out mortifying mess in the above video... it is reaally expensive though, so :VV
...turned from ranting about don't doubt, now is conversation about meat-eating & vegans an shet...i love it when this happens xD; 

At least your not those Millitant Vegans i run across. Me being a coon i cannot ever go vegan. I just can't. When also i state science I get called flat out a lier. That we NEED meat and we don't have 4 chambered stomachs and such like that. But again i get called a flat lier and a supporter of animal abuse. Our budget here is VERY tight we cannot afford to get Organic. I want to so much support the small family farms here but right now also our 3 girls (rats) come first one needed the Vet very recently and may need the vet again As she is having real bad breathing and we are trying everything the vet said. yet I support animal abuse.. riiight. I also see by these types of Vegans memes comparing prey animals like cows, to dogs and cats. That ANYONE who eats meat is a killer ect. *sighs* if only they knew weres and Therians that well.. are carnivores and omnivores jee just like HUMANS. hehe ok this turned into my own rant.. sorry..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 11:30 pm

Silver Black wrote:

but hey, it's just me. 

If your a werewolf then you need meat regardless. I never heard of a vegan werewolf...
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 2:01 pm

Yeah, I crave for meat aha. It's part of my almost daily life. I love it and need it somehow. I can't wait to shift to eat so deers and other preys  *.* 

yummmmy. 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 5:38 pm

when will you Shift again?
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 1:54 pm

When I'll be strong enough emotionally, once i'll be safe in Chibougamau too. * howls

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 6:14 pm

ahhh ok understandable just like me and Fall lol.

Last edited by eshtar on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 12:50 am

But what if the deer happened to be a shifted human, I mean, a human shifted into a deer? would it be easily recognized? though when I think about it even though I enjoy meat too I feel strongly connected to animals and feel truly sorry if they are hurt or killed...they feel what we feel too...deers have families...they want to be free...we all love....so its sad to see a life go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]   STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOP THAT NONSENSE [ RANT ]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: SHAPESHIFTING :: Articles, Tips & Prevention-
Jump to: