EventsInformative MenHomeRegisterLog in

Smosh - Interview with otherkins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Smosh - Interview with otherkins Empty
PostSubject: Smosh - Interview with otherkins   Smosh - Interview with otherkins EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 11:53 pm

Smosh - Interview with otherkins 1f603:D ! I just saw this vid. ( after doing my vlog video )  dude if Smosh is making sensibilisation, this is HUGE progress for us !!! AMEN xD

Smosh - Interview with otherkins 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Smosh - Interview with otherkins   Smosh - Interview with otherkins EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:13 pm

I read the comments, they look pretty positive aha. There's a bit of satire, which is fine (it's the internet) though there are some mocking. I mean, it helps making others see a new light on us therians/otherkins but I felt some parts wont be taken seriously. Like how Naia the wolf there said she started her awakening when she saw an anime. This could be misleading for young children and yeah, I just think that could lead to some edgy new teens.

Though overall I loved this video. It's good to see a new light and that people aren't seeing us as cringey people.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Smosh - Interview with otherkins DUTlWFJ
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

What is your kin type ? :

PostSubject: Re: Smosh - Interview with otherkins   Smosh - Interview with otherkins EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:27 pm

I cringed at that part too lol

Smosh - Interview with otherkins 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Smosh - Interview with otherkins   Smosh - Interview with otherkins EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 1:42 pm

Yeah aha. I mean you can feel shifty watching it, and idk maybe you can awaken from watching anime videos. But it can be seen as something negative to others.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Smosh - Interview with otherkins DUTlWFJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smosh - Interview with otherkins   Smosh - Interview with otherkins Empty

Back to top Go down

Smosh - Interview with otherkins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: