Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

(RP) Amongst the sand and shadows Empty
PostSubject: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 12:46 pm

Mist covered almost all sunlight coming from above, causing the entire desert to lose it's buttery glow. Sand dispersed all around the air beyond a small pale cactus near the edge of my vision. The desert seemed to stretch all around me far beyond my view, there was no doubt it would continue like this more miles. There was no sound apart from sand flying rapidly in the air, my ears flap violently with the wind as I drag myself through the piles of sand.

Sand raised higher as I struggle to move forward, slowly swallowing the lower half of my body.

*Tail tries it's best to wipe the sand away, slightly reducing the trouble of walking in piles of sand*

It's impossible to fly in this weather and there's no end to this desert, sure hope there will be an oasis somewhere.

*I continue striding through the sand towards the cactus which seemed like a mirage*

I'll get out of here, eventually.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

(RP) Amongst the sand and shadows DUTlWFJ
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

What is your kin type ? :

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 8:56 pm

The wind was indeed terrifying, especially for a wolf who had such wide wings, which acted like an umbrella against the strong push of air. Not trying to fight the wind at all.
 I was instead tensing my chest muscles to lock my wings in a bowl position and use it as a sail while growling with the efforts, staying on my butt, tail between my legs. Why was I there ? To be honest, I forgot after a while. Being washed up for hours by a storm doesn't give you one second to rest and think, it's constant survival. 
I fiercely kicked the air from a side to the other to gain back my balance. The way the sand  bounced from time to time on the hot dry sand irritated my skin as it burned some fur on its way. A frown was drowning my face in darkness and annoyance. The wolf I was couldn't breathe properly neither see anything from where I stood but the same damn tunnel of sand wirling forward in a powerful spiral. It was until the wind suddenly stopped for a few seconds, as it used to, that I landed straight on my back, bending my wings in a bad way under my weight. 
I whined loudly as the wind covered my voice in a rush. I coughed and tried to catch my breath, standing on my paws again. I covered my face with my wings and a sudden snappy pain happened, making me yell out of my  misery. I fainted, for a few seconds, then woke up coughing again, fainting another time then waking up again, trying to crawl with my painful wings in front of my face. That's when I hit something my muzzle, desperate to get away from the wind to breathe again. 
A last gust of wind threw me up in the air again but this time I went rolling forward, closing my eyes and hurting my wings even more. Each time my body hit the sand I could see an electrical darkness then everything went fast and blurry. I screeched in long and painful sound that echoed and suddenling, the wind faded and I could open my eyes again. 
Everything was quiet. Not enough conscious in my dizziness and exhaustion, I didn't even bother to wonder where I was. In my head, i'd keep rolling and being destroyed by the desert wind until he wins my last breath. 
In the peacefulness I took my breath and  crawled until I hit something big . Icould gain back my shape and stared at the landscape, completely shocked. Was I dead ? I didn't know...not yet. 
The sun was shining bright... on a landscape of a small jungle ahead but of course I couldn't see anything because a huge tree stood in front of my muzzle. I tried to stand up, still in a lot of pain as I kept going forward, surrounding the tree carefully. I was now standing on my front paws, limping on my two back legs. I couldn't think in that state because of the dehydration. The landscape was just a huge blurry white spot with some waves of heat and...wait, stones ? grass ?!! TREES ?! 
woah wait..is that... ??! WATER !?????   WA-FUCKING-TER ??!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It was hard for me to go forward but I didn't care about the pain to a point i started running sliglthy and rushed to the maybe mirage. The light surrounded me in a godly light and the time slowed down. 
My face rushed through a wave of a fresh breeze and the apetizing smell of desert water. the ground became a pool of blue water in front of me so my legs accelerated in an hysteria , a gust of adrenaline. I fell face first into the water, being so relieved and satisfied as my skin felt the sudden hydratiation. I wanted to breathe under water as i drank it but my survival instinct reminded me that it wasnt a good idea. My eyes started to tear up of joy and my mouth shaking of excitement. The tears disappeared in the water. the water was blurry at first then became clear and I could see a vast blue lanscape of quiet tropica water.  The sounds under the water were so soothing my ears actually tingled. I opened my mouth, drinking 60 cups of water xD. 
* starts to swim and realises I could not swim anymore because of the exhaustion and pain.* 
( 0.0 )
Therefore, I could not gain air back in my lunges, I was about to drawn !!!  I started to swim frenetically but almost no limbs could move. My legs kicked one last time and there , met the ground in my most grateful relief. The water was not that deep but a bit farther was the Oasis entrance and ...a dark shadow in the misty sand storm. 
I hid under water and only my ears and eyes out of the water, on high alert but curious as hell, not so alone in The Desert of Suranrhaa...
(RP) Amongst the sand and shadows 3_3323dc7e7b32c17b2894e7ab8fbe5b0d

(RP) Amongst the sand and shadows 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 11:18 am

I swear I saw something in the horizon

The roaring sandstorm seemed to have subsided, giving me better view of the barren desert. The sky remained grey, lingering above my head almost in a judging way. I decided that this was the best time to move, while the weather isn't against me. Crumbling underneath me, sand crunched in unison to each step I took. My paws struggled to gain grasp of the soft land as little bits of sediments burned beneath me, I was slowing losing my mind.

Take a deep breath...I can't let these little things get to me

Glancing at my wings, I regained the knowledge that I could fly now. I casually shake off any sand stuck between the feathers. Time to find some water.

Glimmering brightly in the sunlight, a massive oasis stretched in front of me. Pale palm trees swayed gently in the wind. The roaring storm fell behind me as I dive into the sun's glorious light. Sapphire skies refracted different bright colours into my eyes, making it harder for me to concentrate. There at last, was the pool of water glimmering with mild colours of the rainbow.

Finally! WATER!

Without any hesitation, I go straight towards the water. Before I drank from the pound of crystal clear water, I noticed groups of black feathers floating slightly towards my left. I edge close towards the water, scoop some of the feathers out with my tail and examined the feathers.

Somethings here...

A small scorpion emerged next to me, pointing it's little stinger at me eagerly.

What does it want?

The scorpion crawled towards my tail and climbed onto my stinger hidden amongst all the pearl white fur. It rested on top of the stinger and scuttled towards the edge. It didn't take long for me to forget about the black feathers as I started playing with the little scorpion. Out of my vision I swear I saw a wolf-like figure, however it seemed to be a part of my imagination.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2020 1:26 pm

-- Flashback - ( more like reminder ) 
Blowing with less violence, the wind started to calm down or was it just me being in a practical place away from it, I didn't even know but the faint sound of it was so distant. The sand around the oasis and the dry sand stones around the cactus fulminated in a wavy blur of heat. The Sun was literally steaming the ground into the already too dry air and it was cooking my face, I could even feel it under my overheating thick black fur. My damn fur was indeed black and everyone knows how much it sucks to have dark hairs in the sun because it absorbs heat and light x 1000. To be honest, it was the least of my worries right now. I opened my eyes after the relief of freshness the water brought. That's when I saw ....it...her whatever it was. A massive and tall lioness with a freaking intimidating mane and humongous muscled wings. Don't forget these terrifying beef paws and sharp claws. What could be worse ?! I thought i was the queen of the sky. Now I was lower in the food chain. W..WAIT !! It comes toward me !!
_ End of the flashback __

I froze in terror as my face sunk even more in the water against my will, eyes wide opened. The winged lioness was huge and muscled, there is no way I could defend myself against that and I was too weak to fly away. My face sank even more when I noticed that scorpion climbing on her GIANT own scorpion tail. I freaked out so much I closed my eyes to avoid being seen by the contrast of the blue in em. 

I swam/slid on the side like trunk would just float subtly away from something. Obviously, my wings were soared and hurt and i was exhausted. At this point, it was a miracle a wolf like me survive such harsh desert conditions, as I was used to North and the great  cold of canadian winters. My lips detached slowly to let water slip in my mouth as I swallowed quietly, still floating like a very non subtle black ball of feathers.

The lioness was distracted at last !! My heart jumped and I dive under the water to swim farther. I was usually a good swimmer but I was so tired and soared my body couldn't swim more than 5 km per hour and it was a real pain to do so. 

It was a good thing I was used to swim like that, my body in the water always embraces the movements of a marine mammal and my front paws have this tiny skin between the fingers that allowed my swim to be more efficient in general. Beside that, I could hold my breath for 5 minute straight in wolf form.

Bubbles were coming out of my jaw as I swam under water, relieved but also very panicked. It was a weird mixed up feeling. I feel safer under water in general or in the air. Naerubies are comfortable in both. 

Two tiny pinces tried to pinch me on the way. Tiny kawai claws with rasor sharps endings. I jumped and swam a bit higher. It made me smile a little bit. 

You just signed up to my dinner if I survive this horror show. 

I was used to threats in the nature, but no threats that could follow me in my safe zones such as in the air. In these situations, there was no certain outcome. Let's hope she sucked at swimming. 

I flapped and rushed to not come out to the surface as my air was running shorter. Sadly my lunges were too exhausted to even substain me with air more than 2 minutes. Eventually, my body had to come out to the surface again. Some last bubbles escaped from my jaw and blurred my vision and I swam up, hoping for the best distance between me and that beast. 

I dried my eyes with my front paws and looked in the distance, searching for the creature with a vivid fear in my stomach. 
the sky was way too blue and peaceful for such a violent heat, it was insulting and frustrating. The second I emerged I was cooked once again. I'd be honest, without my fur , I'd be doomed. 
I was about to sigh in relief but I couldn't find her. Was I looking right ??? 

The wind carried a strong smell. I freaked out ...where was she ?! 

My eyes, wide opened, my heart beating like a drum, I was waiting in terror, praying for everything to be done as quick as possible, with no necessary pain. 
Lions kill quickly, right ? Please don't make me suffer for too long. 
I was totally imagining the worse, my muscles frozen in fear. 
The wait was unbearable. She was behind me....wasn't she ?? 
0_0; ?! 

(RP) Amongst the sand and shadows 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2020 4:13 pm

I don't know when, but it took a while for me to notice the disappearance of the little scorpion. My stinger became scorching hot and it sizzled in the sunlight. Brighter than ever before, the sun quivered above me with barely any clouds in sight. Crazy how quickly weather can clear.

Where is the little guy... could it not take the heat from the sun? It should be nearby, it wouldn't be far

I stride forward confidently, scan the area in front of me briefly and walked towards the nearest palm tree. Dull coconuts hung low on its branches, three of them was in my reach. I carefully grabbed one of them, gnawed at the coconut shell and proceeded to roll it close to my tail. SMASH The coconut shell exploded into a few pieces, coconut water sprayed upwards for a few seconds before raining down onto my face. I savoured the sweet trickles of coconut and sighed. I proceeded to grab another coconut, and another. One by one, each coconut became victims to my tantrum.

It wasn't enough, the coconut water didn't satisfy my hunger. I proceeded to salvage the fruity insides of the coconut, clawing at all I could potentially eat. Eventually my paws grew tired and there wasn't anything edible remaining.

The sudden lust for food grew stronger, I needed to fulfil my hunger and soon.

Feathers.

Coal black feathers, the ones I noticed a while before. There's something nearby to eat. I sniffed at it and examined it once again.

Likely to be a creature of flight, though you don't normally see feathery creatures nearby. Hopefully it's a big creature.

Scuttle, scuttle. My eyes picked up on the scorpion scuttling across the blades of grass. The scorpion's stinger held a drop of dark blood. A blood all to similar to me. It was my blood. I quickly swooped the scorpion towards me and pushed it deep into the soil. Its tail swayed violently and jabbed at my paw. It was painless, but the same dark blood oozed out.

Moments after the scorpion jabbed me, I felt my hunger deepen. It was getting worse. I could feel saliva building up, it was on the edge of drooping out of my mouth. I hunched my back, arced my wings crookedly and I felt my vision blur. I felt like I've lost control of my body as I snarled my teeth and brought out my claws.

The scorpion danced in front of me as I loosened my grip. It swung it's tail mightily and began to climb onto me. Each time it crawled closer to my head, it's stinger would pierce into my skin and leave a tail of blood and a bright yellow liquid trailing down my fur. The scorpion crawled close to my ears, chuckled quietly and continued crawling.

It stood in front of my eyes, dangling it's little stinger dominantly. My vision shortened, making it only possible for me to focus on the little creature in front of me. It waved it's claws, lifted its stinger then pierced deeply into my skin. I howled in pain, stumbled backwards and felt something behind me. Only then, I felt my hunger becoming unbearable. My paws were erratic, they twitched and turned as I struggle to look at the scorpion. My stomach churned and it felt like it was tightening. Saliva was now everywhere, I felt my fangs clashing against each other like blades. The scorpion crawled onto my forehead and jabbed at my head rapidly.

With each swing from the scorpion's stinger, I felt myself losing grasp of myself. I felt faint, unreal. It no longer felt like I was in control of my body and it felt like I am fading away somehow. I felt the scorpion lodging it's tail completely into the back of my head, in response to that my head lurched backwards. It touched a nerve. I felt the stinger poking in deeper, looking for something deep inside me. I panted in pain and felt everything got worse.

For some reason, I snapped out of the phase I was in. No longer feeling so distant to my body, I clawed upwards, hoping to catch the scorpion. Its stinger dug in deeper, warning me to not mess with it. I ignored it and continued hopelessly punching towards my face. Fear filled my body as I realised I was helpless, I became a pawn to this scorpion. The scorpion had taken almost complete control of my body as its stinger contained some sort of enzyme that caused my frantic behaviour. It forced me to act like a ravenous beast and its enjoying it deeply. I whimpered as I heard the scorpion's chuckles echo in my head, I was unaware how dangerous this little creature was and I easily became prey to it.

Ice cold wave of enzymes brushed against my head, I felt the scorpion's stinger producing mass amounts of poison and it seeped straight into me. I growled lowly, which seemed to have been a huge mistake. The scorpion decided to wiggle its stinger deeper... then it stopped. I felt it stop moving then suddenly, I felt more poison being fed into my head. It became continuous and never stopped. My body felt numb and I felt my paws clawing at the soil lividly.

I shook my head frantically, but the scorpion's stinger remained inside my head. Its chuckles grew louder as I became more desperate. My tail shot right up and I felt my stinger dripping poison uncontrollably. I turned around desperately, hoping to find something to remove the scorpion with-

A winged wolf had its back behind me. It's glorious wings hunched upwards to shelter itself, it's complex yet stunning tail quivered. I felt my mouth move uncontrollably as a low groan escaped from it. My entire body twitch as my body urged me to swallow this being whole. I raised my claws and dug deep into the ground next to it, I felt the scorpion watching me, amused.

I can't take this anymore, I need to eat! I need to eat!

The thought echoed in my head as my body ached excitedly. I felt my thoughts becoming less complex and it seemed to run more on primal instincts. The scorpion had full control of me now, all I could do was watch what was about to happen as the rest of my body was controlled by the scorpion. I glared at the wolf before me in dismay and awaited for my body to take action.

Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2020 4:19 pm

I don't know when, but it took a while for me to notice the disappearance of the little scorpion. My stinger became scorching hot and it sizzled in the sunlight. Brighter than ever before, the sun quivered above me with barely any clouds in sight. Crazy how quickly weather can clear.

Where is the little guy... could it not take the heat from the sun? It should be nearby, it wouldn't be far

I stride forward confidently, scan the area in front of me briefly and walked towards the nearest palm tree. Dull coconuts hung low on its branches, three of them was in my reach. I carefully grabbed one of them, gnawed at the coconut shell and proceeded to roll it close to my tail. SMASH The coconut shell exploded into a few pieces, coconut water sprayed upwards for a few seconds before raining down onto my face. I savoured the sweet trickles of coconut and sighed. I proceeded to grab another coconut, and another. One by one, each coconut became victims to my tantrum.

It wasn't enough, the coconut water didn't satisfy my hunger. I proceeded to salvage the fruity insides of the coconut, clawing at all I could potentially eat. Eventually my paws grew tired and there wasn't anything edible remaining.

The sudden lust for food grew stronger, I needed to fulfil my hunger and soon.

Feathers.

Coal black feathers, the ones I noticed a while before. There's something nearby to eat. I sniffed at it and examined it once again.

Likely to be a creature of flight, though you don't normally see feathery creatures nearby. Hopefully it's a big creature.

Scuttle, scuttle. My eyes picked up on the scorpion scuttling across the blades of grass. The scorpion's stinger held a drop of dark blood. A blood all to similar to me. It was my blood. I quickly swooped the scorpion towards me and pushed it deep into the soil. Its tail swayed violently and jabbed at my paw. It was painless, but the same dark blood oozed out.

Moments after the scorpion jabbed me, I felt my hunger deepen. It was getting worse. I could feel saliva building up, it was on the edge of drooping out of my mouth. I hunched my back, arced my wings crookedly and I felt my vision blur. I felt like I've lost control of my body as I snarled my teeth and brought out my claws.

The scorpion danced in front of me as I loosened my grip. It swung it's tail mightily and began to climb onto me. Each time it crawled closer to my head, it's stinger would pierce into my skin and leave a tail of blood and a bright yellow liquid trailing down my fur. The scorpion crawled close to my ears, chuckled quietly and continued crawling.

It stood in front of my eyes, dangling it's little stinger dominantly. My vision shortened, making it only possible for me to focus on the little creature in front of me. It waved it's claws, lifted its stinger then pierced deeply into my skin. I howled in pain, stumbled backwards and felt something behind me. Only then, I felt my hunger becoming unbearable. My paws were erratic, they twitched and turned as I struggle to look at the scorpion. My stomach churned and it felt like it was tightening. Saliva was now everywhere, I felt my fangs clashing against each other like blades. The scorpion crawled onto my forehead and jabbed at my head rapidly.

With each swing from the scorpion's stinger, I felt myself losing grasp of myself. I felt faint, unreal. It no longer felt like I was in control of my body and it felt like I am fading away somehow. I felt the scorpion lodging it's tail completely into the back of my head, in response to that my head lurched backwards. It touched a nerve. I felt the stinger poking in deeper, looking for something deep inside me. I panted in pain and felt everything got worse.

For some reason, I snapped out of the phase I was in. No longer feeling so distant to my body, I clawed upwards, hoping to catch the scorpion. Its stinger dug in deeper, warning me to not mess with it. I ignored it and continued hopelessly punching towards my face. Fear filled my body as I realised I was helpless, I became a pawn to this scorpion. The scorpion had taken almost complete control of my body as its stinger contained some sort of enzyme that caused my frantic behaviour. It forced me to act like a ravenous beast and its enjoying it deeply. I whimpered as I heard the scorpion's chuckles echo in my head, I was unaware how dangerous this little creature was and I easily became prey to it.

Ice cold wave of enzymes brushed against my head, I felt the scorpion's stinger producing mass amounts of poison and it seeped straight into me. I growled lowly, which seemed to have been a huge mistake. The scorpion decided to wiggle its stinger deeper... then it stopped. I felt it stop moving then suddenly, I felt more poison being fed into my head. It became continuous and never stopped. My body felt numb and I felt my paws clawing at the soil lividly.

I shook my head frantically, but the scorpion's stinger remained inside my head. Its chuckles grew louder as I became more desperate. My tail shot right up and I felt my stinger dripping poison uncontrollably. I turned around desperately, hoping to find something to remove the scorpion with-

A winged wolf had its back behind me. It's glorious wings hunched upwards to shelter itself, it's complex yet stunning tail quivered. I felt my mouth move uncontrollably as a low groan escaped from it. My entire body twitch as my body urged me to swallow this being whole. I raised my claws and dug deep into the ground next to it, I felt the scorpion watching me, amused.

I can't take this anymore, I need to eat! I need to eat!

The thought echoed in my head as my body ached excitedly. I felt my thoughts becoming less complex and it seemed to run more on primal instincts. The scorpion had full control of me now, all I could do was watch what was about to happen as the rest of my body was controlled by the scorpion. I glared at the wolf before me in dismay and awaited for my body to take action.

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 2:52 pm

The lioness was indeed behind me. It took me a while to look but I did turn my head and couldn't believe my eyes. The beast was laying down, assaulted by a tiny scorpion. Who knew luck would turn in my favor ?!
My weak body struggled to climb on the edge of the sand pit where the water lied. Pushing with my back paws, I gave myself a swing up and hanged on with my front talons. 
My wings flapped in reflex, they weren't broken after all !!!! It gost past the pain I was more than used to feel and flapped harder. 
Even it was still very weak flaps, it helped me get on the sand again. Grass was all around in small spots with tiny dead bushes brushing my fur. It took a while for me to take back my breathe. 
Against my vivid fear, I crawled toward the lioness to make sure it was dying, I couldn,t think of another thing to do. I'd have to kill it before it kills me. 
I fidgeted carefully, getting my muzzle a bit closer to have a look at it. I jumped back a little when it glared at me with a furious hungry look on its face. I growled back, showing i'd fight to survive if I had to. 
Then I saw the scorpion again plunging its tail into the beast, amused and relieved the lion wouldn't have the last of me. 
Nature made things strange, even the smallest creatures have a chance of surviving in this tremendous environment, much much respect for every creature I met. 
I looked again closely, staring at the tiny cute angry thing. Then I thouhgt it was enough because I was hungry too and the lionessess LOOKED like it was dying anyway. . 
I carefully grabbed its tail and thanked it for feeding me then swallowed it with the most funny disformed face expression I could have.
* derp derp 
YUCK!!! After swallowing hardly , I spit the disgusting blood on the floor, shaking my head in apprehension. Then I thought YO ! what about that crab in the water ?!
YES, YES !! the water certainly has life in it too. 

I left the lion behind me, still watching it in the corner of my eyes. I limped toward the water and let myself fall into it again, swam for a few min, plunging my head from time to time, looking at the bed of the water bed. There were some strange weeds in the water.  I dig up a few holes under it, trying to find tha crab again. 
It's been going for a long 30 min before something would emerge. A tiny cutie little crab with his pinces out of the sand. My jaw turned into a creepy smile as I snapped it out of its hole. 
WOAH that thing was bigger than I expected. Tiny bit less big then a snow crab but way enough food to help me heal. Swimming vividly with adrenaline now, I went back to keep watch on the lioness and crunched on the sea foody food.
In nearly three bites, I took its head off clean without suffering, took off the claws and cleaned its organs and intestines in the water before eating it raw. Another 30 min happened before I could feel strong enough to flap my wings harder to be able to at least get off the ground for a few seconds. I needed more food.

I went back into the water, lookinf for crabs again but I found fishes instead. Unable to catch them the way I intended, my talons and jaw crafted a trap with plants , branches and weeds.  I waited near the lioness for almost one hour. She was still not responding but I went to check her vital signs and she was still alive and going back to normal slowly !!! 
HOW COULD THAT BE ?!  oh....thats why....!  I noticed the huge stinger hidden in her fur. I shivered and stepped back, in case that tail would have the snaky reflex to work on its own lol.
My eyes widened, I freaked out. I  needed to eat the fishes and leave fast! I went back to the spot and plunged my head into the trap, eating all i coud fine in a hurry and went back to the water for a last few cups of water down my throat. 
I could feel adrenaline and strenght again and could at last Take off !!!!!! YAS. 
The lioness body  was starting to shake but still didn,t wake up. 
I flapped intensly and took off, watching the lioness getting farther behind me. 
IN that heat, she wouldn't make it, which strangely didn't make me feel ok. 
I felt compassion for the beast, which only desired to survive, just like me. 
Feeling bad, I tried to reason with myself. how could i let her die like that ? 
I know it wanted to kill me because its hungry but if i could give her food maybe she would survive and let her be. 
I thought of that for a long time, circling the beast in the air then decided I,d go to the trap again and gather more fishes. Gosh they were numberous.  I made a tiny bowl with big leaves and branches and brought water and fishes to the lioness, almost dead by now. 
I also carried water in my mouth so I'd spit it in her opened jaw. using my talons, i opened her strong jaw and spit water into it the way I intended but she wasnt drinking. 
She needs more water. I couldn't possibly carry her weight tho...so how... ?!
OH ! Found it !! I went to fetch branches and branches and found a tree fallen trunk large enough to make some kind of shitty plank that i put on the branches all aligned , parallel to the water. Then I used the plants to make some fibers and craft a harness.
The heat was unbareable with all my fur so i went to swim a couple of time, regaining my strenght. 
then i came back, tightening the ropes on my body and hers, making a harness so i could pull her on the plank, wich would slide with less efforts on the branches and roll down the water. 
I was intending for the water to wake her up. Ok, it was time to splash it. Making my last pull, I went behind the beast, untied my body and gave a last push toward the water . Within minutes of harsh efforts, her heavy body fell into the water , near the trap I made. 
The fishes kept coming earlier  and the trap was now a very invinting meal but I decided to control my hunger and let some to the lioness. 
As soon as her body splashed in the water, I waited silently, a bit reluctant on the fact of waiting a beast that earlier wanted to eat her up. I stood on the other side of the water, watching the scene with a very fierce glance, ready to fight or to take off at any moment. 
The first thing the lioness would see is the fishes but I just wanted to make sure she'd wake up in the  water and not drown. 

it took nearly 2 hours of my own survival risks to wake a lioness who wanted to eat me. mmm

but at least i've done the right thing. 

gave it a chance to survive. she wasnt so different than me in that situation.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 3:20 pm

My mind didn't recover well. I can feel my saliva still being produced rapidly. The back of my head felt numb, I felt the enzymes oozing out and the tips of my paws twitched slightly. My eyelids slowly opened up and I could see a spiral of fishes underneath me.

F...fishes-

Before my thought was finished, my head involuntarily lunged forward and plucked a few fishes out of the water and straight into my mouth. Waves of water flowed into my ears and nose, making me gag in pain. Eventually I dragged my head out of the water and tried to focus.

Hold up... Why am I on a plank?

My head fell backwards, I struggled to hold onto the plank and groaned. The poison's effect was still active and I wasn't sure if it would ever fade away. Was there one fish or five more? My vision was terrible and I was exhausted.

Arghhh... I need... to get out of here

I nonchalantly paddled to the side of the pool, and dragged the rest of my body out. My stomach still groaned in pain and I felt even more desperate to kill. I took one step before collapsing onto the soil. I glanced sideways and saw the wolf creature. She had tender legs, her jaws were stunning and I knew she would taste delicious. My heartbeat beated rapidly ; my wings and paws twitched with anticipation. I could feel my vision blur even more. The enzymes no longer stung but I noticed that huge unnatural blood clots surfaced from my skin like molten magma.

I rose up, spreaded my wings and glared at the wolf.

What the hell are you doing? Fly away! Fly the fuck away! My body isn't under my control!

I could feel my body shaking, my mind could only hold back my instincts for so long. This wolf's time is running out. I noticed the dead body of the scorpion near the wolf. That little guy was finally dead, no wonder why I'm slowly recovering. I could feel guilt building up with my hunger, now I really didn't want to harm this wolf. I released a low growl from my mouth, hoping to scare it away. However I realised that my voice was too muffled by the saliva to create any alerting sounds.

I raised higher up, and I felt my back legs ready to spring into action. There was nothing for me to do but to look at the wolf full of solemnity.

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 3:41 pm

Uh-oh......
The lioness woke up, as intended. 
I was relieved to see it paddle and trying to go up the sand again. She gobbled all the fishes.  I smiled like a mom who'd see her pup walking for the first time but my smile stopped when the beast turned into my direction. 
The wind was up again and blowing sand a bit everywhere in tiny spirals, like small kawai tornadoes. NOt fun tho.  The sun on its side had lowered its position in the sky, bringing the heat down very quickly. At this speed, the desert would be minus 15 degres celcius during the night. 
Not that I mind because i'm a wolf. I smirked at the beast who was still too weak and dizzy to attack. 
I watched it arrogantly as its leg muscles tensed up for a ...wait what...a jump ??! 
OH SHIT.  She was targetting me !? After I saved her life ?!
What a deep fuck animal with no respect nor gratefulne she was... !
I felt offensed and it gave me courage. I stood on my four legs, ready to fly off as I started to make myself VERY intimidating. 

I opened my jaw to its maximum, widened my eyes to its max and stared with very sharp and long rasor fangs as my head crest rose up on my skull. I looked like a crazed velociraptor.  I spread my wings and shook it like birds who wanna look bigger and started to make gutural dragon-like sounds to intimidate her. I fluflled my fur and  feathers and threatened it with my scary face and mimicks. 
I stepped forward, wings in the air , folding toward the lioness and stayed there, waiting. 

'' Dare to defy me, Beast with no respect whatsoever !! ''  

Looking  creepy and threatening, I was in fact ready to fly off anytime, knowing i was faster than her, especially in her state and with much more muscle weight than i had. 
I had more than one trick up my sleeves if she was ever to suceed in her chase.
My ears flatten on my head, my throat was preparing for the next defense system, just in case. 
I waited there, immoblie like a brick, fluffed out and shaking my whole body to keep the lioness at bay. 
She would have to cross the water anyway. 
Good . luck.  I had time to heal before it and I had so many advantages on my sides at that moment. 
Honestly, I,d prefer having her on my sides than against me. 
she could prove useful. 
Erm, last time i go up looking for a cobra for Nithu.  NEVER AGAIN lol. 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 3:55 pm

The wolf growled at me. My plan backfired completely. My mind just froze at that moment and my body too.

Is this wolf serious?

I gave a puzzled look at the wolf as it screeched at me. I looked at my twitched paw then back at the wolf. I can feel my stomach swallowing me whole and I really didn't know what to do anymore. I can feel the side of my face slowly opening up, my tongue licked around my teeth in anticipation. I spreaded my wings, covering much of the sun's rays. I arched my stinger at the wolf, hoping it would understand that the distance the projectiles would travel far faster than it would.

Arrghh I can't take this anymore!

Unintentionally, I leaped into the air and deliberately shown my claws, fangs and my stinger. I smashed down towards the soil, blades of grass was launched into the air alongside some pebbles. The water in the pool jiggled left and right and a low earth tremor shook the oasis for a split second. A small crater formed underneath me as I impacted the earth.

Without looking at the wolf, I suddenly sank my fangs into my left paw. I heard a small crunch but I felt no pain. Blood splattered out of my mouth and paw, I continued to bite my arm until I felt a small chunk of flesh fall off.

I irked back, no longer affected by the sudden surge of hunger and fell next to a palm tree. My flesh protruded from my arm, I looked away in horror as I try to spit out as much chunks of flesh I've bitten out of my left arm. Miserably whimpering, I curl into a firm ball and hid behind the palm tree.

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 4:31 pm

The lioness made a leap into the air and tried to intimidate her with her body mass and weird tail. My wolf eyes looked at her, less than impressed with a grumpy  annoyed expression then I was about to unleash my ultimate weapon. 

I stopped right into the action and looked at the creature in Awe. 

What.                 the.              actual.            Fuck. 

I stepped forward to take a better look at the other side of the water pond and couldn't take off my eyes from the beast. 

it was bitting off chunks of its own arm !!!!!!!

0_0; 

'' Wha..... ''

Then, against all my thoughts, it just went to hide behind a tree. 

I laughed a little, confused as hell but still nervous. 

My wings decided to flap against my wll and in no time, I was past the tree, looking at the lioness from a safe distance.

0.o;  it was reall hurt ! She was THAT desperate to eat ??!

My fear shifted into compassion.  Now I wouldn't want to be in her position.

BUt still....was it the poison or the hunger ?! 

Let's be careful, the lion was still very dangerous so I went back to the water and took away the last 

fishes and brought it to her. 

Still at a safe distance, I dropped the fishes near her and gave a last glance before flying away before it gets sour. 

I was watching the beast from afar, far from satisfied. 

At least I helped and did what I could...

* long sigh *  

Now I need to find another source of food and head back to the woods. 

Searching far and wide, my wings and heart were starting to weaken slowly. The tremendous heat was changing into a very delightful cold, my kind of cold.

On the other hand, it was very practical in a desert where most of the creatures are hiding under the sand dunes. 

Oh wait ! Cactis and dead bushes !! OOHHH fruits and Salamanders, owls and fennec foxes !!! 

What's this place ?! I found sort of a less sandy place and it was lively like hell. 

I started to hunt for creatures in silence from the air, excited to finally get my tummy full. 

Quietly at a safe height and against the wind, I spotted some kind of scorpion then I blehred. 

Nope. next. lol. i'm not that desperate again.

Farther, spiders were coming out of their holes and back in. Nah. 

Ooooo MOUSE !!!! I was about to dive to get it but an owl got there first and took it away. 

'' NOT SO FAST  !!! '' * growled in anger. 

I dive even faster with more plunging to gain speed and head straight to the owl  who, without knowing , just made itself a target for dinner. 

mmmmm, chicken ! I was thinking. 

Shit it heard me with its super ear powers. 

T_T. 

Now it's flying away but hey, I'm not giving up. 

I fly faster than the owl and when im just about to snap it, it turns back to face me and attack my muzzle with its talons, making me yeep in surprise and fall for a few seconds, surprised and hurt. It missed my eyes but I had enough for one night. 

Went to a hill of dirt and sandstone and found a cave nearby. I wanted to rest and wait for other creatures to come out in this beautiful Moonlight. 

I wonder how the lion felt at that moment. Maybe if i had enough food i could bring some more. 

this thought motivated me to hunt again. 

My belly yelled and I told it to shut up as i kept looking from the air again. 

OOH.  The mouse was back on the ground because the owl dropped it in its escape !

Mehr...it wouldnt help me last longer so i let it go. not big enough. 

That's when I saw it. Not sure what I saw but I ventured a bit farther toward some dunes. 

Something roundish looked a bit like a pale rock but it moved. It was bigger as I got closer. 

NO WAY.

sleeping CAMEL?! I went closer without waking up the beast. 

that kind of creature was big enough but riskier to hunt. 

if I'm not quick enough, it could attack me and trample me. 

I had to go for the throat . and quick while it was sleeping. 

I flew higher and stood above it, bit farther then sky dove on it like an hawk. 

I got near enough to grab the weakest point of its neck ( just behind the head ) and harm it with my body mass but also got knocked a bit on the ground. 

The camel panicked and stood up as I locked my jaw on its throat. at this point, it was wiser to let go and get a bit away .

I escaped just in time and went for the back legs as the camel started running in panick. 

I charged in the air, this time grabbing his back leg on the side on my way, making it fall and hurt its leg. 

I was a bi fight as it tried to stand up again, i went back for the throat then it tried to kick me with the front legs so i let go of the throat and jumped on it to pinn it down , hurting its front legs too. 

I could at last go for the throat for good and hold until suffocates, which happened after 2 very long minutes. 

it tried to fight back and i couldn't hold it as well as a jaguar or cheetah or even like a lion. 

my hunting tactics were more focused on surprise attacks, quick and strategical attacks, not body fighting.

I watched it die in exhaustion and relief. I went up straight for the liver and chewed theskin off of the camel. 

After eating as much as i could, I felt heavy but so much better. 

it kept me warm and in shape. But i couldnt take the lioness off my mind.  I had to help. 

i just had to.

I went back to her, 20 minutes later she was still lying there, probably freezing and starving to death. i hope the bleeding stopped tho. 

ANyway I went close again, trying not to spook it and threw up a whole bunch of food near her. 

BLERhhhh

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 5:05 pm

Arghhh... I yawned and I laid beneath the palm tree's shadows. The sunlight wasn't helping me here and I was hella exhausted. I noticed the wolf leaving rapidly, I'm glad I was able to somehow make it fly away. I was still hungry, but with much of my blood loss, it was becoming weaker. I gnawed at the roots of the palm tree, trying to neutralise my need to bite.

The wolf came back with...holy! A lot of dead animals. I could barely lift my head to face the wolf, it seemed pretty cautious of me. I wiped my mouth from any blood that could still be there and smiled weakly. I lay there motionless, hoping the wolf would just eat me up. I knew it wanted me to eat the animals in front of me, but I refused. I pushed the food to the wolf's paws and looked away.

I flapped my wings weakly and curled my tail. I started pulling at the blades of grass near me.

"You can eat it, I don't need it." I muttered to the wolf as I rolled completely to my belly. "You might as well eat me, I don't think I really need food right now."

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 1:52 pm

"You can eat it, I don't need it." I muttered to the wolf as I rolled completely to my belly. "You might as well eat me, I don't think I really need food right now."

My head tilted. I was very disappointed and stunned. 

'' Are you serious right now ? First, I already had a meal and fought hard for it. This is a little extra.  Just take the damn thing ! You have nothing left to lose, nO?! ''

I stared at her with squinting judging eyes. I growled slightly and licked my wing arrogantly.

'' Here I thought lions were brave and fierce and  the best survivors out there. The only one I come across chews herself up and wants me to eat her and refuses food when there clearly is a chance for her to survive. .. Honestly, at first i was terrified, now I pity you.  '' 

I was very annoyed by her answer. I had a sense of honor and I had fight into me. Just to be sure, I left some food there and started to walk away. 

My intention was to kick her ego up so she can survive this shit hole. A little anger always kicked andrenaline in my guts to a point that I do it often to boost myself to accomplish my goals. 

If I survived, she could too !! After all, I was just a tiny bird with fangs compared to Lady Beef. 

It was a good thing I had skills to compensate 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 2:09 pm

Eh? The wolf doesn't want the food? Well... since it's already dead I guess I could eat it. I grab the nearest dead body and glanced at it. I really didn't want to eat these. I walk towards the pond and scoop some water into my mouth.

"See? A little bit of water can do just as good as a pile of meat." I roared mightily, glanced at the meat back at the palm tree.

"It may not be a meal for me, but some other creature might need it in this humongous desert."

Quickly, I ran to the wolf, trying to walk in a straight line as my left arm quivered.
"What's life like being a wolf?"

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 2:40 pm

"See? A little bit of water can do just as good as a pile of meat."

A tiny annoyed laugher escaped my lips as I didn't bother to turn my head and look at her. I continued my slow and confident walk toward the cactus desert and replied : 

'' Suit yourself, my belly is full on my part so it won,t change a thing in my life. ''  I replied wth a non-caring tone.
I could smell her wound from where I was. The night was cold and soothing for me and all I wanted to do was to get so quiet place to rest but the lioness kept babbling to show off. At least it was up and not complaining about its miserable life. 

'' "It may not be a meal for me, but some other creature might need it in this humongous desert." 

i stopped a second without turning and shivered of annoyance. The little vein on my forehead showed up in big enhanced manga symbol over my head, then I kept walking. 
Wait whaaa the lioness was running toward me. In a reflex my body swapped positions in a fraction of second, I was facing her with fangs out, not sure of her intentions. I stared at her then I noticed her wound was starting to get infected. 
The crickets were singing loud and even that annoyed me. The lioness was acting like a 10 years old child playing call of duty with 2 HP and still showing off. Erm..

"What's life like being a wolf?" 
I stared at her  face to face, not budging a muscle with my judgy eyes and closed my jaw. I kinda looked mean in permanence because of my fierce eaglish eyes and it's not in my advantage. The lioness's voice had some sarcastic flavor to her saying and it didn't please me.
The moon shunned bright into the sky and the stars flashed in excitement, one by one as they reflected in my eyes. It soothed me, relaxing all my muscles and calming me down. My cold breath was visible as I fluffed my fur and feathers to heat myself a little. I wonder if lions had that heat insulation as well x'D. 

'' Figthing, surviving, nothing exciting ''. I smiled, suddenly all relaxed. Having my belly full helped a lot. Me and empty stomach = grumpy.
I added : '' It's a good thing I ain't a wolf !! '' My smile became powerful and confident as I flapped my wings gracefully to depart into the stalight sky. The call was too big, I couldn't resist. 
I flew up, inviting her with very mother-like eyes, not judging anymore. I started to do slow-mo  barrels, rising up the air, starting to hum. 

(RP) Amongst the sand and shadows Winged-wolf
The sky was so sparkly and cold, just like I loved it. Some misty clouds passed by very slowly as I rammed into it, still humming, almost floating with the deep giant moon behind me. Seemed like the landscape was immobile as I was moving because of the scale of it. 
I started singing like a mermaid with a strange echo. The voice was hypnotizing, naerubie style. 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 3:38 pm

Eh? Did the wolf think I was trying to say sarcastic? She keeps on acting like I don't know what I'm talking about. Nonetheless, I was intrigued by this creature. She faced towards me with confidence and pride, I suppose she has a very flamboyant nature. She noticed I was walking at her direction and bared her fangs at me. Some of them still had little drops of blood, that made me feel nervous. I don't normally interact with carnivores but this one seemed okay.

She flew up, spreading her wings majestically. She showed off her black diamond talons in the glimmering light and humming to an oddly calming melody. A prideful smile spread across her face, her eyes sparkled with the moon as she danced in the moonlight.

"Not a wolf you say. But you must be some what related to a wolf right?" I muttered softly as I flicked my tail to the invisible beat. I glanced at my wound, it was looking nasty, I admit. It's no big deal for me. I closed my eyes, coughed twice and felt a strong burning sensation deep down. I made sure I wasn't facing the wolf-like being and roared with rage. The sensation grew stronger and stronger until it all focussed into my mouth.

Slightly opening my jaw, flames roared out of my mouth. The inferno burned for a few seconds before turning into complete smoke. I felt much better with the huge furnace of fire was burning inside me. The wound was no longer painful and I stood very still under the moonlight.

I didn't watch the wolf for long. I quickly got bored of her dance routine and started walking towards the end of the oasis.

"Good luck getting out of here..." I sighed as I began burrowing into the sand. I dived deep into the sediments and disappeared underneath the desert's sandy surface.

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 3:52 pm

The moon shun bright, so bright I couldn't see ....whhattt..?

A fire spread in the air at my big surprise. Fire?! SHE COULD FUCKING BREATHEFIRE?!why didn't she use it earlier ? thats epic.

I was kind of annoyed that she ruined the song but it was worth it.

the lioness was going away,and I strangely didn't accept that.

I wanted to show off too So I sky dove on her and unleashed my secret weapon: supersonic ultra sound,stronge enough to cause dizziness and tear up the ears, causing disorientation.

My jaw opened and you could see the air vibrate in the powerful blow .

-  -  -  

Last edited by Silver Black on Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 4:14 pm

Woah woah! What the? An ear-piercing screech echoed all around me. My ears felt like they were going to explode, I felt my dead droop backwards from the piercing pain and my paws stopped digging into the sand. I felt the wolf's grip on me, what the hell?

"Argh! Please stop the screeching before I faint!" I panted with nausea and whined.

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 5:26 pm

Realizing I did it for too long, I immediatly stopped and barrelled down then opened my wings like a parachute to fall slowly  .  

''  Were you  going  somewhere ? '' I  asked calmly with a playful smile and malicious eyes.A small laughter escaped my lips as I tilted my head in a   fake wondering expression.

I was flying next to her but at a safe distance. 

The sky was windy and  I could still feel the heat from her previous fire. 

I shivered with satisfaction and buffed my wings.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 5:31 pm

"Well... you seemed occupied. Did you need me for something? I'm not really a gracious being, dancing or singing isn't my thing." I smiled back, somewhat content that the wolf was really nice and casual compared to our first interaction. I rose up and flew slightly below her, pawing at the empty air and pretending to be swimming in the air.

I glanced down at the cold desert, the calm breeze dragged bits of sand across the ground and away from the oasis. I saw the reflection of the wolf and I above the crystal clear pool, while little black fishies swam in circles in their crystal clear pond.

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 5:45 pm

The desert extended in the infinite horizon where we could only see more and more sand on the horizon. I couldn't help but notice something amusing. The manticore was going in the wrong direction. BAHA. Let's have fun a little and follow her. 

My mouth didn't say anything, I stared at her with a mysterious smile and kept  floating in the same direction that she did. The wind was so cold but so lovely at the same time.

Below, a  tiny black noodle slithered across the sand, plunged in the moonlight. I didn't hesitate, sky dove while laughing and focusing,       happy     I finally  found  the snake Nithu asked for.

URG she'd owe me one. I      slowed down near the snake and grabbed it gently right in the middle of the body but fast enough so it doesnt escape. 

I  brought it back  up , using my other   talon to hold its venomous head to stay out of danger.     I kept       fl y ing and smiling and zigzaged happily around the lioness, the kingsnake getting dizzy as hell. 

The stars were flashing of joy as I followed my two new friends.

aaaah what a wonderful night :)

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 3:52 pm

The calming breeze has gotten stronger, it glided past my fur and feathers calmly as it drifted the sand stuck in my feathers far beyond my view. Glimmering, the pastel sand grains glowed in the dim moonlight. Carefully, I gazed up at the void-ful space; dark and endless yet it was decorated with tiny jewels. I sigh as I gaze back down at the dark desert. Without the sun, hidden sceneries of the desert creep up to the surface. Little dots of scorpions dotted around the soft sandy surfaces, I sure don't want to interact with them any longer. Brutal things they are. If you look carefully enough, you'll be able to see little twitching ears poking out of the desert's surface. Little mammals are out on the hunt, for snakes and lizards I presume.

Graciously floating, the wolf with a massive grin on her fierce face held a little coal black snake, it was mildly squirming in her mouth. The moonlight fitted her completely, it made her look like she was glowing, it felt so unreal. Sapphire blue eyes, shimmering moonlight bouncing on her pure black fur and swift wings cutting through the air. She was beautiful, and she knew exactly how to show-off her looks.

"You know, the moonlight really isn't the spotlight for me. The sun is more like mine, it helps my mane flare up and so does my mindset too. However, seems like the moonlight is perfect for you huh." I chuckled as I broadened my chest and shook my feathers. I took a few moments to rise up the heat inside me before letting loose a spark of flames near me, small cackling sounds of fire echoed around me and a mix of smoke and ruby fire danced around my mouth. My face was lit up by the flames dancing in my mouth, my eyes burned with passion and my mane glowed slightly, somewhat resembling the flames from my mouth.

"What's that snake doing in your mouth huh?" I questioned as I danced around the wolf. I thought for a few moments before I thought about I could be attracting unwanted attention.

It may be quiet now, but the desert is full of danger.

"Don't mind me, I'm just going to change my appearance for a while." I let out more flares out of my mouth, my mane began to burn like crazy and my whole body seemed to become part of the fire burning inside me. Smoke rose high above me as my physical form became all flares. Before I could explain more, I carelessly dived into the pool of freezing cold water slightly centered in the oasis. Within a split second, water was violently splashed out, fishes struggled in midair and fried from the fierce fiery impact.

I disappeared into the little pool for a few seconds before I rose from the water. Replacing all the fur and feathers, I became a dark figure of smoke. I remained in the shape of a manticore, yet I was no longer able to interact with the earth's surfaces. I was a 'ghost' of some sort and I wore a slightly cracked skull of a lion. I floated back up to where I was like a stormy cloud and drifted in the wind with ease. I knew I became extremely hard to see in the night, matching the wolf's dark camouflaging fur but with a slight touch of invisibility.

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 7:03 pm

The manticore flew near me for a while, staring oddly at me, like she saw a winged wolf for the first time or something. I felt uncomfortable. Her eyes were sparkling with wonder. it was both akward and adorable. I looked away, embarassed,blushing a little.

"You know, the moonlight really isn't the spotlight for me. The sun is more like mine, it helps my mane flare up and so does my mindset too. However, seems like the moonlight is perfect for you huh."

My wings flapped suddenly harder with the  nervousness to  fly  silghtly pass her. It made me smile but I didn't want her to see it.Lions are proud .well, but naerubies too! At least on some things like the appearance. My head was floating in clouds,literally and as I got  distracted almost dropped the snake, which tried to untangle and bite me. I caught his head with my right talon.

Ishhh, it was close. 

'' "What's that snake doing in your mouth huh?"  asked the beast all buffed with pride.

I didn't answer because I couldn't since she decided the snake was in my mouth instead of my talons as I mentionned in the last post rofl. I looked at her like with a frown -_- '    was she serious lol.

'' "Don't mind me, I'm just going to change my appearance for a while." 

Wisest thing the lioness said so far. I struggled not to laugh.

I buffed my feathers even more lol. Maybe she had the muscles,but I had the brain. The lioness was still heading in the wrong direction but I kept following her,amused. 

I could hear the  flaps of our respective wings but then the lioness blowed some fire sparkles of warm color. FIRE,gosh I love fire. It  gave me an idea.But first,let'sget a little distance to  avoid the fire hurting the snake.

Thing is, I forgot that idea the second she suddenly dove into the water below. 

Whaaaaa

The majestic beast with pumping veins,gigantic wings , terrifying roar and fangs,enormously large paws and a big ego just dove into the icy water after flaming herself up.

* Is self-pain a thing with lions or what ?! ' * 

I stared from above, intrigued and amused. The lion came out black.

*OF COURSE she had to copy cat and disappear *.``Well I didn't think she was THAT embarassed but oh well. My wings kept flapping forward when my idea came back. I hated these dark areas, it reminded me of the deep seas I feared so much.

The lioness came out    shivering, I knew because I could see  h er shadow shaking.

* she needs a firecamp now...oh wait that was the idea i forgot !*           I  thought   to myself.

I  went on the floor,and starting fetching branches and bushes, the snake still in my mouth .

I glanced at her for her to open the fire, waiting , amused. 

The night was quiet so what was she afraid of. ... scorpions ??

that beast was  certainly a mystery I wanted to solve. 

lets study her  a  l ittle longer.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 7:53 pm

"Sticks! That was exactly what I needed!" I laughed with pride, my smoky form drifted lift and right due to the breeze, it was mildly uncomfortable but it's best to stay under cover. I immediately grab one of the smaller branches and hovered above it. It wasn't exactly what I needed, the branches were a little bit too dry. They were highly flammable and I thought they could be used to make a fire- wait... a fire! That's what the wolf wanted me to do with the sticks right?

I slowly descended my head close to the branches, I clicked my tongue to the side of my mouth and a small spark caught on the side of the branch. I felt the flames grow stronger around me, the heat however passed straight through me.

I quickly added more branches and whatever flammable items I could find to add to the pile, the flames grew taller and smoke shot up into the sky like a beacon. I felt a sense of unease, the fire was like a massive beacon and it could be seen from hundreds of miles away. I stood in the middle of the flames, listening to the calm cackling of branches and the burning of dried blades of vegetation. I saw a scorpion struggling in the pile, I looked at the poor thing as it's little exoskeleton looked like it was going to melt. I tried to grab it by it's stinger but my paw went straight through, guess being a lion-shaped cloud of smoke has its disadvantages.

Eventually I decided to walk out of the fire, I noticed the wolf was observing me, she sure seems amused. I looked down at my feet then drowned all emotions on my face. I blankly stared at her. I looked down at my paws again, I can't do this, it's too funny as in my head I picture the scenario that's going to take place.

Take 2: I took a deep breath. Looked at her straight in the eye and... boom! I leaped straight at her, a massive cloud of smoke zooming closer to her by the seconds. For a moment I thought I'd make impact and tried to stop myself but it was too late to turn back.

I phased through her. I couldn't believe it. I went passed her just like that, like those spirits! I giggled to myself and then realised that I must've hit her with a trail of smoke. I slowly turn back around, barely able to keep myself from laughing at my mischievous acts.

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 9:34 pm

What kind of frenzy was she in...? So happy and laughing....

OH.. ! I just noticed how young she was and facepawed myself in my  head.    I started to release  the kingsnake and made it slide  between my  sharp fingers sharply until it calmed down  progressively. it kept trying to slither     away  but i made sure he was just doing a loop until he calmed down ..or she ?it was  hard to determine their gender at this age. the juvenile snake gracefully and calmly crawled between my fingers and eventually stopped to tense its head away and went back to normal.it wasnt used to be held but I was good with even the wildest snakes because i  respected them and i knew how to deal  with them and with what energy and handling. 

The constant hiss was adorable, couldn't stop staring at it, hypnotised byt its cuteness. I smiled widly but   jumped when the  fire went on. Heeeerre you go. the lioness still had the  face in the  fire somehow, making a lot of ashes and dirt around her. And she was laughing, still didn't know why.

'' I have this snake with me because one of my pack members, Nithu, an eldritchpolymorph with a  horned snake as main form asked me to bring her one as a p...''

Everything went as black as the snake . I coughed with all the ashes that followed the sudden blow of light then i bent in two, and the snake was slithering away in the sand...

and I couldn't see anything neither  find  it on the ashed    ground. 

'' LIONESS '' ,I yelled,  pissed.

'' OH  GRRRREAT. NOW I LOST THE SNAKE I RISKED MY LIFE FOR AND NONE OF US WILL BE ABLE TO  FIND THE RIGHT DIRECTION NOW '' 

I tried to wipe my   eyes but couldnt open it because of the pain . i   followed the smell of water  and went to rince my eyes. 

I started to look around for the snake but it was too late, it buried itself in the sand somehwere and the ash made it impossible for the                   trail to tracked.   

Angry, i turned back at the laughing lion and opened my jaw with a deep intense waiting moment.My eyes and jaws  widened in a very scary way with a facial expression of * you will regret this * 

A very high pitch and powerful  supersonic ultrasound wave came out of it with an angry screech mixed up to it but I stopped when something caught my eyes. 

THE SNAKE !!!!

I RUSHED TO IT,

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(RP) Amongst the sand and shadows
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE ROLEPLAY PORTAL :: The Desert of Suranrhaa-
Jump to: