AuthorMessage
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

PostSubject: x. Arrival    Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:00 pm

[list]
    It was going to be a bright and sunny day. Not too hot, not too cool. The perfect weather to move.
    At least, that was what forecast said yesterday. Because today wasn't like that, at all.

Rain was falling harshly on the windshild of the small silver car. Visibility was near null and it was still very hot dispite the rain. The car was overpacked with all the girl's belongings : all the space filled to the very square inch. All, except her passenger seat, because she had took a hitchhiker, when she had to fill her tank with gas again.
    That guy was a tad smelly but he seemed nice enough. At least ten years older than she was. Mysteriously, he happened to go in her exact direction. She didn't ask herself any questions, since she still had three hours to drive until she got to Chibougamau. Any distraction was welcome, after she had been through all of her three CDs, at least 4 times. It must have been a little over an hour since the guy had filled her empty seat. Much of any topic of conversation had been sucked dry and the two of them shared a somewhat akward silence.

- Soooooo pourquoi tu vas à Chibougamau déjà?
    (Why are you going to Chibougamau again?)

Akimori must have asked this question at least once, but she didn't have any other things to talk about.

- Bah tsé, chu un esprit libre! Pis j'connais du monde là-bas. J'te l'ai pas déjà dit?
    (Well y' know, I go whereva I wish! And I know som' people ova' there. Haven't I tell ya already?)

- EWrm. So vague.

she said to herself. Again. She didn't get those people. Everything has a point in life, doesn't it? She certainly didn't go there for pleasure. She had meant to find jobs nearer from the big town where she did her studies, but nothing came up. It was really annoying she had to come so far to get a freaking job.

- Pis toé t'as dit que tu v'nais icite pour une job, nah?
    (And ya said that ya going ova there for a job, eh?)

- Indeed, I do.

- Hey on né au Québec, sti, parle en françè!
    (Hey we're in Quebec, Christ, speak in french!)

She decided not to answer and focus on the road. She didn't like french, never did. Too complicated, too sophisticated and nobody knows the bloody language! English is so much more versatile and it's easier to express one's self in that language. At least, she thought so. But most french-speaker Québecers don't. They are always complaining about how the french language is dying and no one gives a damn. They are right : she didn't give a damn.

- Asti qui mouille pareil, hein?
    (F'kin rain, right?)

- Mets en. J'ai fuckin' hâte qu'on arrive.
    (Tell me about it. I can't wait to be there.)

Silence took its place again. The rain didn't stop for a long time and when it finally was coming to an end, there was a hole in the cloudy sky and Akimori could see a rainbow. That was pretty much the highlight of the trip. Finally, probably 15 minutes before they were to arrive to Chibougamau, Akimori had the absolute urge to empty her bladder. She was sure she could make it, but in the end, she had to park her car on the side of the road and do it in the bushes. Like a true camper. Little did she know that the nice hitchhiker was just waiting for that to happen, to steal her freaking car and all of her possessions.

SCREEEEEEEEECHHHHH

The little car went as Akimori was there, almost litterally pissing her pants. She fell to her knees in complete despair. So that's why he had bought her those nice drinks. She just thought he was being nice. Maybe if she hadn't drunk all that, she would have made it. God. She started shaking and crying at the same time. And then the mosquitos came. A litteral swarm of the insects started to prey on her.

- FOR THE LOVE OF G-

She then heard a brief 'beep' of a police car and it stopped right besides her.

- Est-ce que tout va bien, mademoiselle?
    (Is everything ok, young lady?)

Without thinking, she tried to open the side door, while screaming :

- LE GARS LE GARS M'A VOLÉ MON CHAR VITE VITE VITE FAUT PARTIR APRÈS!!!
    (The guy the guy stole my car, HURRY HURRY HURRY we have to go after him!!!)

Obviously, the site door was locked and it took at least a minute for the cop to realize what the girl was saying, or rather, screaming at him.

- Hey hey hey hey calme toi, je peux pas faire ça! Vas falloir que tu remplisses une déposition et que tu me décrives tout ce qui s'est passé. Je vais te ramener au poste de police pis tu vas faire ça tranquillement ok?
    (calm down, I can't do that! You'll have to fill the right paperwork first, we gotta know what happened. I'm going to bring you to the police station and then you'll do that nicely, ok?)

- OMG tu me fuckin niaises! Il est parti ça fait même pas 5 minutes! OMG OMG FUCK. Si tu te bouges on va le rattraper en deux secondes, le char c'est une Echo, pas un char de course! S'il-te-plait man y'a toute ma vie dans ce char là, j'tai entrain de déménager..fuck...
    (OMG you gotta be kidding me!!! He left like 5 minutes ago! OMG OMG FUCK. If we leave right now we're going to get him in like 2 sec, the car's only an Echo! Please man I was moving, all that I own is in this car..Fuck..)
    (

She was crying really loudly by then and the cop was quite alarmed by all of the situation. He was a young man, probably the same age as Akimori and relatively new to the job. He took his dispacher and asked for the best move to do. Then he opened the door. They were finally going after the guy.

The police car was much, but by far, much faster than the Echo. Even if the hitchhiker was probably pushing the car to its limits, it didn't take long before they reached him and the police car sirens started to scream loudly. The hitchhiker didn't want to stop so the pursuit continued into the town, until he crashed into a tree. Akimori was hysteric. Her poor car. Her poor things. Fire was starting to catch. The cop told her to stay in the car and called reinforcements.

While waiting for his colleagues, he went out of the car to look at things, getting his revolver in his hand, at the ready. He screamed at the car, for the hitchhiker to get out. Suddenly, the cop's face turned white. A long animal was wiggling its way out of the car. It looked like a snake but with fur, and so big! Akimori thought it looked like a marten, but it was WAY too big! It seemed partially covered with blood. The cop panicked and pulled the trigger.

- Pouvez-vous nous expliquer ce qui s'est passé, madame Blanchette?
    (Can you explain us what happened out there, Mrs. Blanchette?)

It must have been hours. They weren't letting her out yet. She was so tired.

- Ça fait déjà 10 fois que je vous raconte la même affaire, avez-vous fini? Je veux juste m'en aller chez nous...
    (It's been 10 times already that I tell you the same exact thing, aren't you done yet? I just wanna go home...)

Akimori didn't have tears anymore. They were long dry. It was the first time that she saw anything get killed. Ever. Ok, not true, she had seen a mouse get its neck snapped in a biology class, but that wasn't the same at all. That thing was huge. That thing was a shifter.

She had travelled with a shifter. And she had no idea.
    She didn't know what made her cry the most : seeing a man die or losing all of her thing in the fire that consumed her car. It was probably both.

- Comment avez-vous fait connaissance avec l'individu?
    (How have you come to know that individual?)

- Je vous l'ai déjà dit! Je l'ai embarqué pendant qu'il faisait du pouce!
    (I told you already! I took him with me, he was hitchhiking!)

- Ok madame, je vois que vous êtes fatiguée et vous n'avez pas l'air de me mentir. Avez-vous une place où dormir ce soir?
    (Alright mam, I see that you're tired and you seem to be telling the truth. Have you got a place to sleep tonight?)

- Ouais.
    (Yup.)

- Très bien, je vous laisse partir. Mais sachez qu'on va sûrement vous appeler pour vous reposer des questions.
    (Alright, I'm going to let you go. But we will probably contact you again for further questionning.)

She gladly stood up, have a little strech and got out of this place.
    In fact, she didn't have a place to sleep. At least, she had her wallet and her phone with her when the car got stolen, then ignited. She would have to go to the motel she had planned of staying at while looking for a place to live, and figure out what was going to happen with her life.

When she got out, the sun was shining brightly. The whole ordeal had happened close to noon, so she still had a couple of hours before sundown. While waiting for the whole interrogation thing, she had some time to cool down and she decided to walk to the motel instead of calling a taxi.

It was good to walk, and the air smelled good after being cupped up for all that time. She hoped that everything would get better, as she walked through a wooded area.

Please forgive my english if I make mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker. x)
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:20 am

The sun was going down at last, slowly as the air became colder and colder. Silver Black, a young woman was standing on her balcony, her elbows supported by the wooden fence, watching far into the horizon. The black haired lady was watching the sun going down, she praying for tonight to be quiet and with no danger. She couldn't get the negative thoughts out of her mind... She could still hear the yelling and the crying in her head as her hairs fell down, sticking to her cheeks because of the tears rolling down as she leaned her head toward the dusty ground.

- Flash back -
'' I knew I couldn't trust you, mom! You can't trust anyone in this fucking world, not even your own parents. Thanks to you, now I'll have to live in exile.  * Mom's crying and apologizing sincerely at the other side of the phone. '' 
- End of the Flash Back -
It was her first week in exile in Chibougamau and as much as a paradise it would look; there were still a lot of troubles to deal with outside the harsh emotions poisoning her soul. Name the trouble, name it all!  Try to pay taxes for a house located far away from the town center where humans are used to live. She needed to work and she was hunting to sell the meat at the local grocery each week. Though, she didn't tell how she was killing the damn beast. The police department thought she was actually using her tiny dog named Snake to chase down the preys because of the teeth marks. It was a good thing they never saw the dog because there was no way a small Shetland could have done these huge fang marks.
The thought put a smile on her face. At least, she had Snake and her new bought tiny wooden house with everything she needed. Plus, she could escape for the night and be free, hunting and howling as much as she wanted. She intended to buy a horse too but it was way too expensive and she didn't find any real use out of it.  The little ball of fur was wagging its tail as it came toward Silver to bow and lick her hand.
- Aw….désolée, Snake, mais pas ce soir ok ? Je chasse, tu t'souviens ?
( Aw…I'm sorry Snake, not tonight ok ? I hunt, remember…?  )
The poor baby begged and cuddled her and saw she was serious about it so he just layed down there, ready for her to come back before she even goes away.
- Tssss, tu t'crisses de moi tant que j'te sors pas, han ? C'est dur la vie de chien, pas vrai * roule des yeux. Manger et pisser, jouer et chier.
( Tsss, you don't fucking care bout me till I walk you, da ya ? Dog life'sooo hard, isn't it * rolls eyes. Eat and piss, play and shit. )
Snake opened his mouth, alert and happy because he was sure she just asked him if you wanted to go out and walk with her because of the questioning tone she used to speak with.
- Why am I even losing my time….. * Long sigh. -
She said, a bit irritated. Even if she hated humans, she was still missing company and it was a bit harsh on her temperament to have only a dog to answer her 24h on 24 self-talking. She was speaking mainly in English, sometimes in French. Silver learned to speak English on Otherkin online communities like hers. It was actually a growing site in members but she didn't have internet since a few weeks so she couldn't go. A few members had promised her to join her on her project of the village but she had to wait for their answers through emails on a public computer back in town, since the website's security has been compromised by agents of the CIA. That's one of the reasons why she had to move by the way.
She put on her black leather coat on because of the little breeze rising up. She just realized the sun was sleeping and the stars began to appear. She was always amazed by the beauty of the stars clarity. She moved recently in this wooden area and it was completely amazing to see. The sky was bright and she was expecting her first aurora borealis. At least, the exile would have been worth it if not for these incredible natural beauties. Silver Black LOVED the night, she couldn't really go out in the day anyway. The sun is too hot for her and noisy. Plus, people could see her in her wolf form, roaming around and alert the authorities.  The night is safer, and way quieter. How much did she HATE the towns and loud noises/stress that come with the package? Yeah, you can guess. 
Tonight was as epic as she thought it would be, the perfect time to forget all of her worries and escape in the infinite landscape ! She went back into her house after letting the dog run in the front yard and started to take her clothes off. Her human skin was carved with scars of the hunts and trees lacerating her arms when she fell on her preys. Her body was built like a muscle tank but still kept her healthy weight level.

Once completely naked, she went on her balcony again, opening the wooden door slowly as she started to struggle from the shift. It was a good feeling though. She watched the moon religiously and a wave of energy came through her whole body. She couldn't get enough of this strangely masochist sensation of sensing all of her body parts starting to change to a wolf ones. She closed her eyes and focused on her goal and the quietness of the night. She could hear some frogs singing in pond nearby then her bones starting to crack as her human mind started to vanish into darkness. She was standing on two, grabbing the wooden fence with the claws that were starting to come out from her joints. She was about to fall on the ground as the change was inevitable and almost complete.  Both her bones and muscles went back into place as she bit the fence fiercely to fall slowly on the balcony, on her four. She moaned a bit as she was struggling with the pain of her face growing into a furry muzzle with sharp fangs. But, She couldn't help but screaming when the wings started to come out of her back, tearing apart her the skin that was in the way of the wing's skeleton. Feathers grew up from the huge raven-like wings which started to flap painfully. The worst part was coming. Her whole body's skeleton was rejecting the mole and using it to reinforce the bones and it resulted with empty light bones to make the flight possible. She blacked out, exhausted. It took all of Silver's energy to transform into a black winged wolf with icy blue eyes and she didn't even know the change was done. She passed then passed out as the dog barked, stressed. It was the tenth time she did it but she wasn't quite used to the pain and her body was shutting down her brain each time the pain was becoming unbearable.

When her consciousness slowly came back, whole new scenery took place. The wind was unusually strong and fierce on her wings…wait, she was in the air ?!

She panicked a bit and fell for a few meters then her wings locked again on the flight, taking her back to mid-air smoothly. She howled of happiness as she was flying again.

DAMN THAT FEELING WAS GOOD !!! WAaaaaahoooooo!!!

And imagine what crossed her in her way, right above her furry head ? An aurora!!!! The colors were brighter as a wolf then it was for a human to see, only with less range and shades of tones of the same color.

She flipped and rolled in the air happily, she couldn't be more happy.

AAHAHAHAA, AWOoooooOO ! 

She wanted to stare at the pure spectacle of dancing lights but it made her dizzy since it was above her head and so big she couldn't catch it all with only two eyes !
She plunged toward the ground, her wings closed to her body than opened it again to fly higher and so she was going on and on, waving around like a birdy that was having its first flight.
Suddenly, she saw a bright white light in the distance, right between the trees, staring at her. It was a dear, and not far from there were the lights from the town which she should never approach in her real form.

'' JEE ! Fuck, I flew too far from home in my excitement….'' 

She thought, pissed at herself.

The tiny light was still attracting her attention and since she was a wolf and her sight wasn't that good, she thought it was some deer's eyes staring at her. Excited and feeling like it was worth the risk, she sneaked into the air and slowly flew like a silent owl much closer to the trees. Her wings opened widely, cushioning the sounds of the flapping with precaution, didn’t let the beast know she was preying on it, right above its head.

In a fraction of second, she plunged violently toward the deer and swung into the air to roll like a barrel and go straight for the neck. She wanted to dive to take much more speed, arrive behind the deer and go straight for the neck to catch it with her fangs and put the beast down to finish it. 

In the mid-way to knock her prey down, she noticed it was a female human holding a cellphone in her hands. The poor dear had no idea the wolf was coming for her. She screeched in an echo as she changed direction and violently hit a tree right pass her. She blacked out.

Silver was down, unconscious and unaware of the human's intentions. What would happen to her ?

The poor beast was bleeding from the base of its neck, where the shock happened. She was leaning on the ground, jaw opened, tongue out. She looked like she was breathing but she was very weak and loosing blood fast.

One of her wings was broken and laying gracefully around her body marked with scars and bloody wounds. She was now at the mercy of  the female human.

What would happen to Silver ? …

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:31 pm

[You know that means I'm going to have several hours to kill before I actually meet you right? XD]

After that long rain, the mugness was slowly crawling away and the temperature had reached a nice 70°F. Beneath the leafy canopy, Akimori could feel her trembling soul finally calming down a bit. Her eyes still hurted from all that crying earlier but at least her hands had stopped shaking a while ago. This place didn't look so bad, she thought. It was really pretty, really woody and she always loved trees and nature. What she didn't like was the fact that there was no burritos nor sushis nor shishtaouk any near here. She would need to drive several hours to get any of theses delicious foods. She sighted. Food would be her ending. Thinking about food reminded her that she hadn't eaten since the morning and her stomach complained loudly about the situation.

She gripped her belly and made a face. Luckily, there was somekind of foodstand in the distance. Since it was summer, many farmers have those kind of stand to try and sell their products. She wouldn't need much, just a tiny morsel of food that would calm her stomach and let her walk to that motel.

- Bonjour! Qu'est-ce qu'on voudrait acheter aujourd'hui?
    (Hi! What would we like to buy today?)

A woman had seen Akimori coming for almost a mile and she had waited to say those words for a while now, it would seem. Akimori smiled awkwardly to her before emptying her pockets. She wasn't the type of person who keeps tons of change in their pockets. She's more of a creditcard person. For once though, she had a 10 in her left pocket. She sighted, releaved.

- Qu'est-ce que je peux avoir pour 10 piasses?
    J'aimerais mieux des fruits ou un sandwich, mais je pense pas que vous faites ça icite...
    (What can I get for 10 bucks?
    I'd like fruits or sandwich best, but I don't think you make those here...)

- Ouin, si c'est un sandwich que tu voulais, tu aurais du aller à l'épicerie!
    (Well, if you wanted a sandwich, you should have gone to the market!)

The woman laughed heartily while Akimori was still smiling awkwardly but this time, the side of her mouth twisted in annoyance. The woman noticed and said immediatly :

- Mais on a des fruits en masse! J'te fais un bon deal pour un casseau d'bleuets ou de fraises, ou même un mix!
    (But we've got plenty of fruits! I'll make ya a good deal on blueberries or strawberries, even a mix!

Akimori looked at the fruits. They looked amazingly fresh and plump and ready to be eaten. She felt the flow of saliva in her mouth as she imagined crushing the little berries and tasting their sweet sweet insides. She swallowed and noded approvingly.

- Très bien! Tu veux tu un mix?
    (Alrighty! Wanna mix?)

As Akimori kept nodding like a maniac, the woman took two huge pints of the fruits and put them in a paper bag. She looked Akimori dead in the eye and said :

- Ça va faire 14 piasses.
    (It's 14 bucks.)

The top of the head of Akimori slightly went backwards and her ears twitched in annoyance. She showed quickly her teeth and stopped the growling that was coming from deep inside. It had to stop, this shitty day.

- J'viens juste de te dire que j'ai juste 10 piasses.
    (I've just told you that I only got 10 bucks.)

The woman laughed again.

- J'te niaise! J'vais le prendre ton 10 piasses!
    (I'm just kidding! I'll take your 10 bucks!)

Akimori was streching her arm in order for the woman to grap it, but she didn't make any move to do so, instead she continued to speak.

- Hey, t'as tu entendu parlé de l'accident d'à matin?
    Il parait que le jeune Tremblay a tiré sur quelqu'un.
    Y venait juste de commencer en plus, ça fait même pas un mois qu'il est dans la police. J'te dis. On vit dans un monde de fous.
    C't'ai même pas quelqu'un en plus, c'était une de ces erreurs de la nature qui se transforment là là. Les chiffteux.
    (Hey, did you hear about the accident this morning?
    They say that that Tremblay youngster has shot somebody.
    He had just started y'know, just last month it seems he joined the police. I'll tell y'a. What crazy world we live in.
    It wasn't even somebody, it was one of those freaks that turn into animals y'a know. Those shifters.)

She had said that last word quietly, like it was something you were forbidden to talk about. She also seems to be engrossed by the story. Akimori could imagine why. People like this love to gossip about any single thing. That's another reason she usually like the city : the best way to hide yourself is in a crowd. Neighbors usually don't know each other and that's for the best. When you're in a small town, a very small town like Chibougamau, they all know each other, almost like a big family. Akimori's face started to get hot and she felt her eyes water. Oh no. Not again.

- Hey hey hey ça va tu? Pourquoi tu brailles?
    (Hey hey hey are you ok? Why are ya crying?

The woman came around her stand to hug her. That felt even more alien that anything that happened as of yet. But that felt really good, to be hugged. She didn't remember the last time it had happened. She hugged the woman in return and continued to cry noisily. She couldn't seem to cry quietly these days. What is so much to ask? The woman stroked her short brown hair and shh-ed her.

- Ben non ben non, ça va aller...
    (There there, it'll be alright...)

It really came by waves, it seemed. Two minutes ago, she might have not cried at all, just rolled her eyes, take her fruits and then walk away. Akimori let go of the woman, sniffed and dried her eyes angrily. Wasn't she 24 years old? She wasn't a child anymore to cry so much. She hated herself for it.

- Je suis vraiment désolée madame...Je comprends pas pourquoi j'ai parti à pleurer demême...
    (I'm really sorry, miss...I didn't mean to cry like this...

- Ben voyons ben voyons! C'est ben correct, t'as juste mouillé ma chemise un tit peu!
    (No no no, it's fine really. You just wetted my shirt a bit!)

The woman was kindly smiling at her, her eyes concerned, as Akimori put firmly but gently her 10 bucks in her hand.

- T'es tu vraiment correct? Tu veux pas en parler un peu?
    (Are you really ok? Don't you want to talk about it a bit?)

- Nah madame, merci pour les fruits. On dirait que vous avez un autre client qui s'en vient en plus.
    (Nah miss, thanks for the fruits. Seems like you have another client, anyways).

Akimori waved her hand to the kind woman and continued her way. She wasn't even hungry anymore. After a mile, she decided to go in the forest and rest for a while and maybe eat those freaking berries. She found the perfect patch of moss, and laid there, as she popped berries in her mouth. The sun wasn't going to set for another hour, at least. The girl was starting to feel her eyelids flutter sleepily and yawned. The exorsion finally reached Akimori and she feel asleep, her hand still in the fruit bag.

It was the mosquitoes that woke her up. Or maybe the cold.
    Man, they must have drunk at least a liter of blood by the time she woke up. She jumped on her feet and started to itch herself frantically. She couldn't believe how itchy her skin was right now. She growled and shaked her head in a wet-animal manner. Fuck. And it was so dark. There was no light at all, except the stars in the sky. And it was cold. God. So cold. How could it be so cold at night when it has been so hot in the day? She took her berries bag in one hand and pulled out her cellphone in the other. She reminded vaguely which side was the road at, but she had walked in the woods for a while. It would take her a while to reach the road again. She started her 'torch' application and could finally see where she was going. She didn't plan to use it very long since it attracted quickly other swarms of insects. She walked for approximately 5 minutes before deciding to close it. She could see the lampposts from the road. She would be ok! yay!

SCREEEEEEECHHHHHHHHH!

Until a huge beast crashed infront of her, that is.
    A.
    Huge.
    Flying.
    Wolf.

- OMG WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!

screamed Akimori, quite hysteric again, gesticulating a the beast with both arms. Was she still dreaming? She pinched herself. Nope, she wasn't. She didn't really know what to do though, was it better to leave it there and call the autorities? Probably. Was it dead? Akimori poked it with her foot. It fell on the site with a 'hunfp' and a rasping breathing sound. Nope, it wasn't. She opened her 'torch' application again and gave another, closer look. Shit, it was so big and pathetic like that. Somewhat, it reminded her about the huge marten-thing that was a hitchhiker and caused all of her problems. But this one had done no wrongs, as of yet. Only crashed near her. Maybe this one would be a better person...? What was she thinking about?

- I really should be getting out of here.

As soon as she would find a car, she'd go back where she came from. Too many weird shits were going on here. She would go crazy if she stayed. Fuck the job, fuck everything. Why wait for a car? She'd take a bus in the morning, that's right. She'd go back to her mother's, at least for the time to get a job.
    She was still curious about the beast though. A flying wolf. That was the craziest thing. Where were all the muscles to enable such a beast to fly? Its bones would be too heavy to permit flight. Unless...

Akimori took off her shirt and cut a large strip from it with her teeth. She binded the seemingly broken wing in order for it not to worsen. Cut another strip and strapped the wing to the wolf's body. Put back her shirt that wasn't really covering her belly anymore. Yay.

She laid on her stomach flat near the wolf and took its anteriors in one hand. She pulled gently but firmly, so the wolf body would slide on top of her shoulders. If her theory was correct and the wolf was very light, she would be able to lift it. Indeed, it was. Light for a wolf. But still a bit heavy. It was a good thing that Akimori was a strong and independant woman. She stood up with a groan. Now what? If she went for the road, she would attract attention on herself and the wolf. That probably wouldn't be good for the both of them. The wolf had crashed from that side, so maybe its den was on that side? Akimori spotted for the first time the aurora and stopped breathing for a second, baffled by its incredible beauty. At least she understood why it was so cold now. She started to walk in that direction, going further in further into the dark forest.

At least the wolf was warming her up.

Please forgive my english if I make mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker. x)
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:31 pm

The black wolf's muscles started to spasm after half and hour as she started to wake up.It was blurry and she was feeling sleepy and weak. At first, she heard voices ranting and loud foot steps as her vision was coming back progressively. The winged creature felt dizzy and tired and was waking up as Akimori walked.

A violent flash took her by surprise when she asked herself what was going on. VOOM the deer, VOOM the human VOOM the tree and then nothing. She then realized she was in danger or could be in danger. She had a mega spasm of panic and fell on the ground. She screeched of pain since her wing was broken and her neck nearly fissured. She cried in pain in long complaining howls. She couldn't stand up and she was scared and defensive. She stood up on her legs as fast as she could, which was fucking slow and stared at Akimori, growling, ears down. She was wondering where the girl was wearing her, why she didn't run away.

Then, she smelled herself...that nasty smell of dead bird because of the blood. Eerrm, Yuck. Wait, what's that ? She calmed down when she saw the bandages on her wing, holding it against her body. The pain was still unbearable and as she mid-closed her eyes in struggle, she kept an alert eye on the human. She couldn't fly away and run would be risky for her neck. She had  but one solution, shifting back into her human body. The wing pain would be easier to bear and her neck would partially heal. Before she layed down, ready to shift back, she noticed something strange about the human female. There was a tiny fluffy creature standing next to her, like a spirit. It was ....strange, she never saw anything like but in some sadistic fur videos where these kind of animals were skinned alive for their fur.A raccoon-dog ? Wait..the spirit changed form and became like a humanoid raccoon dog with a hat and sake bottle.

Was that...a.....no way ! No, it couldn't be ! She looked down at the wary creature, fascinated even with the pain. A TANUKI !!!! She started to tiny jumps as she surrounded the creature with a strong apetite. She just remembered she didn't feed yet and the girl was supposed to be a deer...and her meal.... She started to walk around when she saw the blue berries but the Tanuki was fiercely defending it. She laughed as she approached the creature, trying to poke it.

Ahahahhaha AHHAHAHA XD she yelped in a funny way and started to shift back, she sooo wanted to speak with it. She layed own randomly in the leaves and locked all of her muscles. She didn't fear the human anymore as it was special as well...just like her.

She shifted back, naked and dirty. her wing resorbed and went back into her body. Her back was still hurt but she was used to strong pain. She had a broken rib instead and her neck was almost completely healed with the shift. A beautiful dirty woman with scars and long black hairs looked back at Akimori and said ...hey.. , shy. She looked back where the Tanuki but it wasn't there anymore, only in the spiritual realm.

'' C'tais quoi çâ ? " ( what was that ? ) 

She said after she could find some pines branches to hide her body.  She just realized how stupid the question was since she was a winged wolf who had just crashed into a tree near her. She blushed. She wasn't really good at socializing. She looked at Akimori, unsure of her reaction.

'' Thanks for taking  care of my wounds but...where were you bringing me ? In town ?''

She paused, suddenly more serious and on her guards.

''  I know a safer place for me. It's ok, really, i can take care of myself now. '''  

She didn't want to bother the young woman plus she wasn't sure if she could trust her so. she wiped all the dirt on her forehead. She had a wild beautiful icy stare and a nice squarish face, very feminin, yet very tribal.

She started to walk back without a word in a tomboy way, with a lot of assurance and rolling shoulders.

She was limping but trying to hide it. She looked back and gave a gave a nice smile. She was about to go when she turned back again to ask. She couldn't help but ask after a sigh of self-desperation :

'' Are you from around here ? I never saw a Tanuki before...''

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:52 pm

[list]

She had been walking for a while now, and every step brought the same question to Akimori's head :

Am I fuckin' insane?

Truly. She couldn't say why she had decided to process this way. The rational move would have been to leave the wolf there and just go to the motel.
    No, no, instead she was going further and further into the forest, scratching her legs on any single branch and rock and getting eaten alive by all kinds of vampiristic insects.

She felt kind of compelled to help the wolf, it would seem. It was like, it needed her help. And Akimori knew only too well what happened to shifters in this town, after seeing what happened this morning. If the wolf had been killed in turn, it would probably have been her fault, in a way. Not helping somebody or some animal in pain is just like causing the pain. That's the way she felt and she always tried to help, when she could. This time, it was the same. Only with a big and scary, feathery and furry thing.

OMG, what would she do if it died on her, right now? She was definitly lost, it has been half an hour since she picked up the wolf on her shoulders. She hadn't thought that far and now it dawned on her that she would probably in deep, deep shit. Blood drained from her face as her heart started to beat faster.

That furry thing was starting to shake on her shoulders and before she had the time to do anything, it fell ungracefully and brutally on the forest's floor, screeching, howling. Akimori winced. That must have hurted. The girl hoped that the shifter wasn't going into shock...If it was, there was nothing she could do. She was going to kneel besides it when it started to scream even more, and she had to cover her ears.

Then it stopped and fixed her. Stood up. Then growled.

This is how I die.

But then the wolf did something uncanny. It started to jump a little around, looking rather happy and intrigued.

WTF. Seriously.

Then she spotted the blueberries/strawberries bag.

Ah.

Akimori was leaning down to grab the bag she had dropped when the wolf fell from her shoulders, only to stand up to see a beautiful young woman, around her age, sitting on the forest's floor. She was very dirty and a bit bloody too. Blue eyes that seemed to shine with the reflexions of the stars and the aurora and black hair that melted with the night.

Akimori thought she heard a small 'hey' but she wasn't sure. Anyway, she was completely taken aback by this sudden transformation. She wasn't sure what was her own name anymore. She stood there, completely smitten. The fruits bag returned to the forest's floor. She covered herself shyly with pines branches, reminding Akimori that her belly was exposed for the world to see. She put her crossed arms on her belly, trying vainly to hide it.

The newly transformed woman started to look around for something and then asked about something. Akimori tilted her head to the side, much like a confused dog.

- Tu me parles à moi ?
    (Are you talking to me? ME? WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?)

She had heard the girl speak, but the message didn't quite reach the brain. The black-haired girl blushed, then thanked her...in english? That was a pleasant surprise. She also asked her where they were going and Akimori closed her eyes and scratched her head in embarassement, smiling with her best awkward smile.

-  Well, I was going with you in the opposite direction you fell from, in hopes that when you'd wake up we'd be closer to your den...house...thingie.

But as soon as she was done talking, the stranger told her that she knew a place and not to worry about her anymore. She was getting up and going away, limping slightly, after smiling to her. Akimori stared blankly for a few seconds then went after her :

- You can't leave! I'm lost ! Please don't leave me here alone... And you're still hurt, where did your broken wing go? Maybe I can help you!

She almost collided with the stranger when she turned around and asked her about where she came from and a thing about...a tanuki? Akimori shaked her head in disbelief. Was the shifter asking about her? Like, she's a tanuki, as much as she's a wolf? That would be impossible. She'd know, right?
    Akimori knew what tanukis were since about 10 years now, since she watched many japanimation series, sometimes featuring the cute little canidae.

And no way she was a shifter. Why would she be?

Nah, it must have been the thing she saw, in wolf form, when she jumped around like an overexcited bunny.

- I've come here looking for a job, from Montreal...And you know that there's no tanuki in North America, don't you? You must have seen a big raccoon or something.

Contradict a werewolf with wings didn't seem to be the brightest thing to do right now, but Akimori was a spontaneous kind of person. And if the stranger hadn't killed her yet, it wouldn't do so now, in theory.

It was such a strange day. And it was going stranger and stranger by the minute. Might as well see it to its strangest.

Akimori realised she was forgetting her berries bag and went back to get it, and popped a couple of them in her mouth. She couldn't wait for some meat though. She went back to the shifter and offered some berries to her, smiling.

Last edited by Akimori on Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:17 pm

It was 3 am in the morning. Bugs were singing with distant frogs and the nature was very well alive despite the darkness drowning the landscape.

The forest was dense and both Silver and Aki were standing in a small round spot with a little dirt. They could barely see where they were but thanks to the moon, they could have a preview of their surroundings.

They were surrounded, yes, by trees and dense bushes and there was no path to come out from or in. It was far from any wood path she knew. 

Fortunately, she knew from what direction they came from and would remember the way home.

Silver was a wolf, she was used to both trot and fly over the forest to explore her territority, both to hunt and to see if it's still safe, every single day.

But she needed to see the sun again to go farther on the road. It was cold and dark and many dangers await in the dense forest at nights.

. . . . ______________________________ . . . . 

Silver Black smirked and laughter slipped from her mouth. She was a very intelligent girl with a lot of animal knowledge because of her passion for them. Also, being one just made her love animals and being curious even more. 

She sighed and looked at Aki with a sparkle of impishness in her eyes. 

Her stare became fierce and competitive. She could feel her wolf growling, eager to fight over who was the brighter of them both. But she would do it in a more civilized way. 

Not with actual fight. With arguments instead. She was just irritated at the tought someone would doubt about her inner intelligence and it triggered her.

'' For who is she taking her self for to think she is brighter than the amazing Silver Black, mother of wolves ! '' * She tought for herself, boosted with ego.  

- J'sais que les chiens viverrins qui ne vivent pas dans le Nord canadien. DUH. 

( I know about raccoon dogs not living in Northen Canada. DUH. )

The woman looked clumsy and hold back more words to come out of her mouth. She didn't want to sound crazy but she was about to tell Aki what she was. She prefered not. 

Maybe she wouldn't even see that girl ever again or cross her path randomly but not more.

She wasn't sure if she wanted company or not anyway. She never needed anyone and even if she felt lonely well she had Snake. Dogs are good company.

'' what an idiot. '' She tought meanly. Silver tought everyone were idiots since she hated humans and most of them were just proving her right. She didn't know this girl was different. She just felt something about her, something attracting, something nice. 

She tought about how kind and courageous the girl was and how she saved her life and calmed down. She felt bad about thinking that. 
She had a sudden flash of when Aki gave her berries with a sincere smile on. Her heart raced. No one was nice with her usually. People were scared of Silver, the big bad wolf.

'' She sure has some nerves to go around here and help a winged wolf who just tried to broker her neck…'' tought the naked girl. 

She never had any problems with being deprived of  all clothes because she always felt better without it anyway. Not that her clothes weren't cool, on the contrary. But, she used to go around naked at home too and in the swamp near her house too. 

She suddenly tought about Snake who was hungry too. The little dog was always waiting for her in the morning with a rumbling belly and cute little begging eyes. 

She pulled her hairs behind. She was exhausted from the flight and walk. She sit on a rock with what she could find to hide her naked body. 

- J'espère que ça t'dérange pas trop que j'sois tant....exposée.
 ( I hope you don't mind me being so ....exhibited )

She squished her boobs gently while laughing with making a funny duck face. She started to laugh harder then she calmed down. 

- Désolée, c'était inapproprié. Moi c'est Silver. 

( Sorry, that was inappropriate. I'm Silver. ) 

She looked down, suddenly more serious. Her face crisped as her mind slipped away from reality for a few minutes. She seemed rather worried. A lot of hunters went into that forest recently and she was scared someone would find them but she ain't said anything. She didn't want to worry Aki more than she was already.

The sunset was far from coming and they were freezing like hell. She thought a fire would more than nice right now. She looked at Aki and analyzed her. She sure was a bit overweight but she was cute. It really suited her well. She saw a lot of fat people but this one wasn't that fat and plus, she was cute with that lil overweight. She had a beautiful face with sparkling eyes and smooth straight hairs dancing on her shoulders. Beautiful soft and brown hairs. 

For some odd reason, the animal she saw when shifted made Silver think of Aki. Aha. Yeah, cute, intelligent with a lil overweight. Arrrrr and that sexy huge pair *.*  She's adorable :3 ! She over analysed Aki and lost herself in her own thoughts.  Silver had a perv mind but she had manners. 

Even if she wanted to squish hug her, she tried to think bout something else. Something more, serious… ? They were freezing and starving damn it !

So she stood up, not saying anything and she went not far to search for a few branches to make this dark place burn up with heat to stay alive tonight. She worked hard to find some wood.

A few minutes later, she came back with more wood and threw them near a spot they found where they were standing. She took rocks and put them in circle, preparing the fire. 

She was about to take a natural plank to do friction with a stick and create fire but she looked at Aki, eyes down then up to analyse her. She wanted to ask if she had a lighter but she didn't need it anyway. 

She prepared a flat plank with a crack and a hole in the middle of the crack then used a rock to sharpen a stick and to change its shape into a roundish stick that she would use eventually. She wished she had a lighter. Oh she sooo wished for it. Otherwise, it would be long to start a fire. The sun might be up before but she didn't give up. She kept rolling until the little spark appears and here, it worked. She blew up a bit and added branches and the fire was started in less than 10 min.

It was late tonight and the stars were shining bright, some of them hidden by some clouds passing by. They could see the moon was at three quarters full and gazing with an hypnotising glow. She sat on the rock and used the stick to draw some stupid shit. She felt stupid and angry at herself for getting too close from the town. Nothing would have happened and she would be safe anyway with no opened wounds. She wanted to know more about that girl. She had to try and take her to her own house.

- Merci de m'avoir sauvé la vie and all...
( Thanks for saving my life and all.. ) 

She blushed a bit and was looking down. She rarely thanks people but this one saved her life and she owed her. She was proud maybe but not a bitch and she was grateful to nice people she met, humans or not. She  wanted this conversation to go on and on. She drown into a complete silence, blushing even more. She wanted more company than a dog and she wanted to ask her is she wanted to stay at her house for the next month but the words didn't want to reach her mouth. She was red. 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:59 pm

The mosquitoes really sucked.

In the most proverbial and litteral sense that ever was.

Akimori could have sworn that they must have at least bitten her on every sqare inch of her body by now, twice. The shifter didn't seem to be annoyed by them at all. And she was freaking naked, for God's sake. Was it just psychologic and there wasn't actually no mosquitoes at all? After all, it was pretty cold. Mosquitoes should be dead or at least sleeping when the thermometer gets this low. Why was she so damn itchy? At least it wasn't poison ivy...right???

Akimori shivered. She really hope they would get to the shifter's den/house/thing soon. Her shorts and overly-trimmed tshirt wasn't doing much of a job in keeping her warm. She could only guess how the stranger was cold too. As they walked and Akimori followed her, she laughed a bit dryly. And told her that she knew that there was no tanuki in Canada on a mocking tone...Akimori tilted her head on the side and shrugged :

- Ben, pourquoi t'as dit que t'en avais vu un alors?
    (Then...why did you say you saw one?)

And why are we switching between french and english?

She thought to herself. She didn't really take the tone the stranger took personnaly. She didn't do anything wrong and maybe she was just sounding that way because of her wounds. As her aching feet traced a path in the thick bushes, Akimori scratched her arm absentmindly, until the stranger sat on a rock, visibly tired. The girl sighted with happiness.

Even if she was cold and couldn't wait to eat some actual food, she was glad for the stop. She started wondering what she would do when they would get to the stranger's place. She guessed that she would ask for a meal, if the mood was right, then head back to the motel where she was supposed to go in the first place. Akimori sighted again, this time with annoyance. Why was all this happening to her? Couldn't she have just a nice day for once?

She took off her flipflops and massaged her foot while the shifter rested a bit. Akimori would probably get blisters out of this. At least, she didn't walk into poison ivy...yet. At least.

- J'espère que ça t'dérange pas trop que j'sois tant....exposée.
    ( I hope you don't mind me being so ....exhibited )

The girl lifted her eyes just in time to see that the wolfgirl was squishing her boobs together and duckfacing. She blushed furiously.

- E...eh...eh....eh...J'y pensais même plus!
    (I wasn't even remembering about that!)

She averted her eyes, concentrating on the task at hand, rubbing her foot. She finally learned the name of the shifter : Silver. She lifted her eyes again, not looking at the nudity but at the wolfgirl's face, then smiled.

- Moi, c'est Akimori. Ça veut dire forêt d'automne en japonais.
    J'adooooooore tout ce qui est japonais!
    (And my name is Akimori. It means autumn forest in japanese.
    I looove everything japanese!

Spoiler:

Her eyes went all glittery and sparkly and she just wouldn't help herself with being dreamful about the place. She always wanted to go at least once. But since it's so far away and expensive, she didn't think she would ever be able to go before she was older and richer. So sad. She was completely oblivious to Silver staring at her while she daydreamed about Tokyo and Mont Fuji and Osen and Sushis...even more when she actually left to get some firewood.

It's scary how Akimori is easily distracted.

Next thing she knew was light and warmth. She almost peed herself it felt so good. She jumped from her rock to sit closer to the fire, putting her hands infront of her to warm them up. If only they had marshmallows...She shivered of pleasure as the fire started to warm her blood. Why in the hell was it so hot in the day and so cold in the night? That's crazy. Chibougamau is not the freaking desert.

Silver thanked her for saving her life. Akimori stared at her, taken aback.

Da wut?

- No, thank you for not leaving me all alone in the woods and taking care of making a fire even though you're visibly hurt and naked and stuff.
    I think you would have been fine without me. I just couldn't leave you, that's all...

Akimori kept staring at her. The fire played on the wolfgirl's features nicely. She wasn't attracted by the same sex, but if she was, Silver would definitly be a crush for her. She was usually attired by dark haired/fair eyed-men, and Silver infused the atmosphere not with masculinity but something close that made her all the more interesting. The girl didn't like girly bitches but this one definitly wasn't one of them. Even being an actual one. CAUS YOU'RE A WOLF LOL. She was so lucky, looking like that, being so beautiful and shit. She couldn't be lonely, she probably had a lover at home waiting anxiously for her return.

Unlike her.

The girl sighted with desesperation and grabed a branch close by. Started poking the fire. Jealousy.
    She hadn't noticed the redness in Silver's face because of the fire's red glare. As much as Akimori can be bright and inquisive, she can be dumb and oblivious.

- Are we almost at your place? I wish I could clean your wounds soon. And eat something, Jesus. If you don't mind.

The girl left her stick in the fire and put her hands behind her back to look at the stars. They were so pretty. She couldn't enjoy them so much back in the city. It made them feel so small and so big at the same time. The more she stared, the more the feeling grew and grew. It was one of those moments when you loose yourself in the immensity of the universe and you feel every molecule of your being be in tune with the fabric of life itself. (Much deep) Was it because this day was so special?

Akimori shuddered. And the moment was gone.

Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:59 pm

The member 'Akimori' has done the following action : Destiny calls

'Danger' :

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:00 pm

* thug life song *

- Ben, pourquoi t'as dit que t'en avais vu un alors?
(Then...why did you say you saw one?)

Silver didn't answer to that.

'' You wouldn't understand since you think you are human… '' She thought for herself with an annoyed tone.

Almost 4 am.

The sun was slowly coming up. Even If they couldn't see it yet, the bird chirps were a good indicator that the forest was waking. Silver didn't have the time to sleep yet ! It made her irritable. That's why she preferred to answer in her head instead of her mouth, which would be fouled and cursing is Aki kept going on with her defiant attitude. 

Humans think they are some know-it-all but they are wrong. There are a lot of things they don't know exist and they live in their ignorance, raised by closed-minded people who were raised by closed-minded people. And this goes on. The government brainwashes them at an early age and teach them what they want them to know about life and not the truth or what's important truly. Silver always hated school for it is no way to learn what life is really.  Experimenting is the best way to learn. Pain too. The forest was the best teacher she ever had.

As an answer, she looked away, annoyed. Then she looked at her body and felt stupid to be naked like that. If only she had something to put on. Impulsively, she grabbed her boobs to calm the atmosphere but Aki didn't care about it. ARG. She blushed and raged in her head.

Aki started to rub her stinky feet. Silver hated feets, especially without socks and out of their shoes. She tought hands and feet should never meet. Ewww. Arg. Then, the girl started  to talk about boring Japanese stuff. Silver breathed in and out deeply to calm herself. 

She didn't give a shit about Asians, especially when she could sleep instead of hearing someone blabbering about stuff she didn't care. Then sushis came into her mind. I'M HUNGRY SHUT UP.  Autumn Forest, what a girly cheesy name. At least, Silver Black had a little punch of darkness and coolness even if people were making fun of her name. Aki had to say her name in Japanese to hide how ridiculous it sounded.

Usually, Silver avoid people when she is tired but she couldn't avoid this one who was so kind to her. She felt selfish and tried to be more polite. Her own thoughts surprised her. But yo, it's almost 4 am and you talking about Japanese. I don't care and I'm tired. And now I want to eat even more because of the sushis idea. Damn it Aki.

The fire she made was really comforting and calming. At least, the cold was away and they could bear the hunger more. She started to feel very sleepy. She slipped from the rock and curled into a ball to sleep. She wanted to end the conversation on a good note since she was civilized and thanked Akimori for saving her life.

- No, thank you for not leaving me all alone in the woods and taking care of making a fire even though you're visibly hurt and naked and stuff.

I think you would have been fine without me. I just couldn't leave you, that's all...

She looked weird at Akimori. What asshole would leave her there alone in the forest after saving their life ?  It was the least to do, the fire too. Whatever how deep the wounds, she was alive and that's all she cared about. She could manage the rest. 

And yes, she would have been fine without her after being saved, not before.  Dang, was this girl logical at all ?! How could I have survived a fall like this with the wounds I had if she wouldn't have been there to help me. 

I WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW. Patate.  Humans can be weird. She preferred to not answer anything instead of being obvious. She looked at Aki and blushed again. 

The girl was so cute. She was also tired and her brain was going cray cray. Her kindness was pleasing Silver. She doesn't like a lot of people but she tries to stay nice with those who are worth it, the kind and respectful ones.

Are we almost at your place? I wish I could clean your wounds soon. And eat something, Jesus. If you don't mind.

Silver stayed cold toward reply.She couldn't believe it.The girl did enough already to help her and she couldn't bear one more nonsense word. They did not have food and there was no way she'd go now in the forest to hunt.  

- Now if you don't stay quiet the forest will eat us up before the sun comes up. Try to get some sleep ok ?

She tried to grin but her face smirked in weird annoyed way instead. She curled and decided to ignore the rest and try to sleep at least one hour before going.

A few min later, a bush not so far started to move and steps were approaching.Then, everything went quiet…too quiet.

Silver started to shift in her sleep. But she shifted so fast it woke her up in an instant, making her panick. She couldn't speak as her body was changing but she knew something was wrong. Her body felt a danger and made her shift right away to escape or defend herself.

As the muscles moved into place with the cracking bones, she could hear a loud gun shot right next to her left ear as she could hear her own heart beating because of the adrenaline. A gun shell went ripped the border of her ear as she yelped. Everything was happening so slowly and fast at the same time, like a in a slow- motion action movie.

The time slowed down when she realised what was going on. She turned her head, saw Akimori hurt with her leg spitting blood everywhere on the floor with her eyes stuck in a terrified expression. She turned her head toward the direction of the sound and she saw a canon hidden toward the branches , ready to shoot again.  

A hunter !!!!!!!

Everything happened so fast again. She sprinted powerfully and tackled Aki to save her and hide her from the hunter's vision.

The guy was dressed in professional camouflage clothes and was now pointing as Silver. Fortunately for her, he missed his next shot who just landed in a tree while it's trunk threw shavings in the air. 

He was so confused and thrilled by the presence of the winged wolf he forgot his own name and how to shoot properly.

He was under shock. It was not common to see such an animal in the nature and he was here to hunt shifters. He thought Aki was the shifter so he shot her first.

Now he was aiming for the real deal and Silver was growling at him. She couldn't stay right in the objective of a rifle so she anticipated the shot and jumped on the right side. She tried to fly but fell down after one meter or two. She wanted to attract the hunter away from Aki. He wasn't interested in her anyway.

The hunter ran into Silver and grabbed his gun. She jumped on her feet, a broken wing hanging on the floor. She growled deeper, she couldn't escape the gun and jumping eternally would be useless. Running and turning  her back to the gun would be worse for her and easier for hunter to kill her. She had to think fast as the guy was aiming at her with a vicious and satisfied smile.

The trees. THE TREES OF COURSE. RUN. Withouth a warning, she started to run between the tree  trunks to avoid the next shot and ran as fast as she could but hurt her wing in the way even more. It made her go slower and slower so she hid in a bush when the hunter lost sight of her and waited for him to go in the wrong direction.  She was safe for a few seconds as the guy was cursing and looking for her.

- Come out little puppy ! I will be fast and nice. I just want to burst your head with my canon. Come on !

Silver shivered and stayed put. She was scared obviously but she learned to stay calm in dangerous situations. She lowered her breath and contained any sounds to attract the hunter toward her. Then she had an idea.  The hunter was coming close, right toward her. She smiled and waited. She would take him when he expect it the less.

The guy was coming closer and closer while saying mean stuff and cursing around. He really wanted the money that came with that wolf's head.

As soon as the guy walked pass her in the almost complete darkness of the awakening morning, she bit his foot and made him fall, making the surprised guy drop his gun in the air. The rifle fell on the floor with a heavy sound as she jumped on his chest as he turned his laying body toward her.

The guy tried to move and defend himself but the wolf was too strong and full of hate. She stared at him with the most scary smile a wolf could do.

A very awful scream was then heard through all the forest as she broke his neck after shaking her jaw vividly to tear his jugular apart.

She was hurt and covered with the hunter's blood. She had to find Aki and go at her house before other hunters come and try to get them.

She limped all over to find Aki, furious and shocked.

She couldn't find her anywhere. Then, she heard something and headed toward the bushes ahead.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:51 pm

[list]
    The fire crackled merrily. That pushed Akimori to pick up another branch and start playing in the fire a little more. She really loved fires. Some people thought she was pyroman because she liked them so much.

Silver told her to shut up and sleep, basically, and then managed to do so herself, like that.

The girl blinked, wondering what she was doing wrong, then hugged her knees, while continuing to poke the ambers, less happily this time. Silver wanted her to shut up because it could attrack predators...like a fucking fire wasn't a big enough sign saying ' HELLOOOO WE'RE HEREEEE '. And Silver was thinking that SHE was the idiot. Animals were usually scared of fire anyway, so why not continue to talk? Akimori was very curious about the shifter. She wanted to ask many things, mostly to continue to pester her about tanuki. They were her favorite animal, after all, and nobody ever knew what they were. She always had  to show pictures and people were saying : Oh, so basically, a raccoon, right?

That annoyed the living crap outta her. NOOO IT'S NOT A RACCOON, YOU BLIND REDNECK MORON.

It must have been already 30-45 minutes since Silver fell asleep. She was snoring happily. Must be sweet dreams.

She had time to empty her fruit bag and reduce the fire to ambers. The sky had lost its blackness and started to paint itself indigo, then dark blue and ever so slowly getting lighter. The stars disappeared, one by one. A couple fluffy clouds had taken place in the sky, threatening more rain coming in the day. They weren't many, but they would probably get more numerus after a while. They were mostly grey but started to appear white as the rising run hit them before the earth.

Akimori stood up, had a good stretch and went in the forest in search for more dry wood. Even if the sun was slowly appearing, it was still pretty cold out here.

The girl came back from the forest with new branches and a new log, and restarted the fire. Akimori couldn't fall asleep again. She had sleep like 5 hours earlier and there wasn't any comfy moss around here. They were in a dirty and dusty spot, with only rocks and turfs of weeds. Maybe if she went back into the forest, she would find a mossy spot, but then what? She wouldn't have the fire to keep her warm anymore, and maybe Silver would leave her. She didn't yet, but she was just dead weight anyways. It would happen, sooner or later. She hoped for the later. She wanted to at least get out of the woods before Silver and herself parted ways. Else, she would be lost.

Akimori yawned and took out her cellphone from her pocket. No signal. Again.
    She started to play this stupid game, hoping that Silver would wake up soon so they could finally get someplace.

She was completely oblivious to Silver starting to shift and the silencing of birdsong. But not oblivious to the steps that were heard. Akimori raised her head from the cellphone to look where the sound came and saw a hunter standing there, half hidden in the bushes. She frowned. Then looked over to Silver, who was clearly not human anymore. Her mind went blank. As the hunter was rising his rifle to shot Silver, Akimori stood up infront of her sleeping form and raised her arms in a cross-shape manner, to protect her. She stared down the hunter from the top of her 5'5'', daring him to shoot her.

Which he did.

At first, Akimori didn't feel anything. She just fell on the ground like the twin towers. She saw red and red and more red gushing out of her leg. She looked at her wound like it wasn't on her body, but on someone else body. It couldn't be her blood. It couldn't be her wound. It couldn't be her leg. Her first reflex was to put her hands on it, to stop the bleeding, but it wouldn't. It just kept weeping through her fingers. And for the second time of the day she thought :

This is how I die.

The bullet had went right through the muscle of her calf, but it made a pretty nasty exit wound. Like minced meat. Why couldn't she feel it? It looked pretty painful. Adrenaline was rushing in her blood, in her brain and dopamine was already skyrocking in her hormonal balance, keeping her from feeling any pain. But pain was coming. Just not now. But it made her weird. She couldn't think straight.

Silver hit her full on her side, sending her rolling into the closest set of bushes. Her face got scratched by the small branches and Akimori coughed away the dust that got in her mouth, sat right up again, wincing because of her wound. That must have packed it full of dirt.

Whatever. Time to be a little more naked, I guess.

While trying to apply pressure on her wound, she slowly and painstakingly took off her shorts and tried to bind her leg with them. Nope. She was way too clumsy. And shaking. And tired. Suddenly, so tired.

She didn't really hear what was going on around. The only sound she could hear was her own blood pumping and her heart beating furiously in her ears. She watched, powerless, as the shorts started to get more and more crimson. That would teach her. Fuck Chibougamau. Fuck shifters. Fuck everything.

This is how I die.

Akimori started to cry again. Not because of the pain. Well, yes, because of the pain, but not the obvious, blood-soaked pain at hand, no. The emotional pain of this fucked-up day that the last 24 hours were. What had she done to deserve all of this? Now she would never see Japan and its archipels. She would never have a proper boyfriend. She would never have kids, if it was supposed to be. Her short life had sucked from the very beginning and even in death, it sucked.

She finally heard a blood curding shout. She started to laugh hysterically. At least Silver got away. And she had left her. How predictable.

Akimori let go of her wound and lied completely on her back. If it bled out quickly, she would die quickly. She had heard that bloodloss was one of the less painful deaths there was. You just start to feel lightheaded, then you blackout, then death. She was still waiting on the lightheaded part.

At least she could see the sky. Its pretty little fluffy clouds and its colour growing more and more blue was a nice sight. She sighted and breathed deeply. The tears were still coming out of her eyes, but they were falling by themselves now. As if her body was sad too. As if it didn't want to die.

Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:25 pm

The black wolf with a broken wing galloped in pain toward the sound she heard earlier.

You could hear the pouncing of her breath and paws hitting the ground as her body were all weighty because the flopping broken wing striking the trees on her way.

The space between it was tight and she had a hard time going through with her huge appendages as she panted in exhaustion. There was no way she was going to let Aki down now, worn out or not.
As she ran, she head more and more sounds of leaves cracking and moving and a smell started to appear among some plants. It was a green aroma mixed up with blood. Wolves can indeed '' see '' a smell with their animal vision. It has different shades of bright colors and density. Every animal / beings have their own smells and shades of colors. 
The wind blew the smell away for a few seconds. She was still angry and boosted with adrenaline because of that stupid and sadistic hunter. 
Her eyes were looking far in the distance, then on the ground. Shiny fierce eyes with no fear. She was a predator. Tracking Akimori was like tracking any other preys. Hurt preys are easy to find.
Gasp… Gasp…. The wolf started to trot because she couldn't go faster anymore, plus the smell was getting more and more vivid. But…it was something different.
 It was a smell she knew…blood.
There were the blood tracks, all smelly. It brought up energy waves of anxiety to Silver. She slowed down and started to walk again, muzzle on the ground. The smell was getting stronger and stronger.

Pass a bush, she found her. She was laying on the ground, apparently sleeping from the loss of blood. Her leg was spitting floods and floods of the dark red smelly liquid.

What could she do ? She couldn't bring her to her house, a human is too heavy for her. The only way she could carry it is in wolf form but the girl would die if she did that. 
She thought about calling the police but it was a bad idea either. She would die anyway, she lost too much blood. It was a long time away from the road.

JEEZ. She had a flash. Fire. She used fire to heal her own wounds. At least to cicatrize it. But..but…making a fire out of a stick would take way too long ! She needed something to start a fire faster. How to do that ? She had no lighter !!!

Her mind was running fast as the panic took her by surprise. She breathed in and out.  Thinking human in her wolf skin was harder because of the inner instincts of her animal making her aware of all the surroundings instead of thinking straight with words. If a wolf could cry, she'd have tears now.

* I have to clear my mind and stay calm… * she thought.

* PAWWWFFF * The sound of the gun shot thundered in her mind as a souvenir of that horrible moment.

She shook her head and witnessed the memory again and again in her mind. Then she focused on the gun and thought…fire. WAIT….. fire, gun bullets….GUN POWDER IS FLAMABLE OMG.
 Silver's pupils went wider as she got a brilliant idea. She'd use the gunpowder to start a fire with branches then she'd use the fire to put a flame on a stick and close Aki's wound. 
She thought about her plan. Usually, gun bullet have a caps that can be removed and the gunpowder can be found inside.

Spoiler:

She knew what to do. Tho she had to do something for the leg or she would die even if she comes up with the fastest way to heal the leg. She looked around her, seeking for something to make a bandage of some sort. 
Aki seemed to be shot in the leg's artery, which will be fatal if the bleeding was not stopped immediately.
She shifted back to benefit of the advantage of having hands and went for some plants with huge leaves. She took out the roots from the earth and teared up some leaves from the same plant and used it to create a bandage for the bleeding. 
She tied up the upper part of the bleeding leg and tightened it up over the leaf and she took three other ropes of root to hold the leaves on the leg. It was the best she could do for now.
She shifted again in her wolf form, really worn out and she ran her way back to the hunter to take his gun. It took about 2 min because the body wasn't far. She brought back the gun, shifted back for the last time and tried to find some more energy to reach Akimori and dismount the gun to get the last bullets in it.
Her own eyes were closing but the adrenaline kept her up. She was breathing loudly, still scared of seeing Akimori dying. She took her pulse and she was still alive and breathing. 
But it was weaker and weaker by the minute. She could see the blood was still flooding, just a bit less fast than when she hadn't tightened up the leg with roots. She had to do something else. She took the gun and opened it, took the bullets out of it.

She took a stick and made some planks and made a crack and two hole in the middle. She took the gun shells and took the cap off. She dropped some gun powder on the plank to accelerate the creation of the fire She started to roll the stick between her hands like crazy. The other side of the stick was rolling in the hole she made with the gun powder around. 
It took nearly 5 min and the gunpowder burst the plank in fire. No smoke, just fire and a few parts of the wood exploding around, crackling the plank in two parts. Silver stepped back, surprised. She should have thought about this one.

Then she took the fired up plank and used the fire to burn her stick. She removed the bandage, let the excess of flood flow a bit then, without hesitation, plunged the stick into the open wound....
She knew it would be painful but she had no choice... 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:17 am

[list]
    Everything was blurry now.
    Right, her glasses. They weren't on her nose anymore.
    Like she cared. Like she could have seen anything with them anyways. Eyes full of tears, you don't see really well. The tears were falling in her ears and it tickled her.
    Funny enough, that annoyed her more than the blood and the bullet wound. It was the same as her car accident : at first, she didn't feel a thing, but later in the night, she couldn't sleep because of the pain and had to be drugged.
    She heard some sniffing and grunting. She thought it was her imagination. She just laid limp and closed her eyes.

Just let me die.

She could feel the pumping of her blood in her eyes become less and less strong and stressed. She had accepted her fate and that made her a little calmer. The blood flowed less from her wound already, but it slowed a bit more because of that. But the loss of blood finally took its toll and Akimori started to feel light-headed.

That felt so good.

She smiled and opened her eyes again, to see the sun as it cast light on them. She was still in the bush and she could vaguely make out a shape. But still, her glasses were missing and she was badly shirtsighted. The edges of her vision wouldn't stop getting darker and darker. She thought this was the end. She gave into it...

PZZZZZSSSSSSSST.

The burning branch was on top of her entree wound. It cautirized quickly as Akimori screamed her lungs out and tried to punch Silver in her pain. But the sudden surge of pain was what was missing for her to finally black out. She finally closed her eyes and lost consciousness. Her exit wound was still really messy though and would need a lot more than just burning stick.

[Sorry it's really short but I can't really talk so much since I'm pretty badly wounded and stuff. If you want, just give me hints about what you would like me to change by PM or something.]

Back to top Go down
Kya Swiftpaw
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Artic Wolf
Job/hobbies : Meditation, Working Out, Reading.

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:08 pm

Kya grunted as she awakened by a blood curtailing scream, jumping up quickly with a swiss knife in hand she snarled as she looked around the wilderness of Chibougamau. She breathed harshly from the shock of being woken so suddenly. Sheathing her knife but still being on alert she quickly stomped out the rest of the embers from her makeshift fire and grabbed her pack. Kya had been in the forest for a couple days now, wandering to find a place to settle down and be free and to maybe find other shifters like her.

-Safety in numbers I suppose. She thought.

Kya's blood ran cold as she heard another scream permeate the silent night. Someone was in pain, someone was in trouble! Mind made up she steeled herself and began running twoard the source. Dogeing and weaving through the many branches was an easy feat due to her enhanced eyesight at night. Kya sniffed the night air as she ran, a familar metallic smell hit her senses as she slowed down to a jog. Tiliting her head she narrowed her eyes as she pin pointed the scent. It was familar, the scent of a shifter mixed with something else. She breathed in deeply and growled softly, the faint scent of a hunter was near as well. A glint of orange from a distance caught Kya's eye. She turned and began walking slowley twoards it. As she got closer she noticed two figures at the enclosed site, there was a very naked woman crouched over an unconcious one who seemed to be bleeding profusly. Kya's nose also caught the scent of burned flesh, she scrunched her nose in slight distaste but shook her head. They needed help and Kya was not just going to stand by and watch.

-Excuse me, do you two need help?

Kya's stance was firm, a hand gripping the strap of her pack while the other was out in front gesturing peace. Kya was unsure what to make of the situation but if she were to guess a fight took place not to long ago. She prayed to the spirits above that the unconscious girl will endure.

Tomorrow is a Mystery....

But today is a gift that is why it is called the

Present.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:11 am

Silver smelled and heard a noise. She growled and her muscles were tensed. She was looking in the direction of the noise when she suddenly saw a girl emerging out of nowhere. She calmed down and looked at her, hiding her intimate parts, a bit shy. She didn't know that girl so...

- Uh...yeah.. ? She said, confused. She didn't expect help. 

And that scent....was it a wolf too ? She smelled her discretely....yeah a shifter too ! 

Sooo Chibougamau had way more shifters than she thought ? :0 She smiled, relieved. The girl 
seemed to be willing to help and she had a lot of confidence, which calmed her down. 

She bent down on the ground to sit next to Aki. She gently pet her cheek, worried. 

- Please...don't let her die. 

She had to hide the tear that was coming down her cheek. She sighed, now more relaxed than a few min ago. 

She watched Kya closely. 

- Who...are you ? By the way, thanks...

The sun was now up, announcing it was around the middle of the day. You could hear crickets not far, which relieved Silver. They were not far and she could at LAST dress up and eat and take care of Akimori. 

And maybe trying to befriend Kya. She felt less alone than ever.

She found two shifters in one day ! That's something. 

She heard a bark in the distance. 

SHE SCREAMED OF JOY : 

'' SNAKE Very Happy  !!!''

The little dog rushed toward the three girls and jumped in Silver's arms. 

It was a small sheltie with orange and white fur. He was cute as hell with his big blue eyes. He was licking Silver in the face while whining or relief. 

She felt better, thanks to Kya and the dog. 

She couldn't wait to eat something and feed Snake.

It,s a great thing she left him a bit of food before leaving for the hunt...

Fiew... poor doggy xD

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:24 pm

At first, there was blackness.

Akimori wasn't there anymore. Her consciousness was turned off. It was like she was asleep, but a sleep so deep that you don't dream at all. She was so very close of dying, she had lots tons of blood. Why wasn't she dead yet?

Maybe she was.

Kind of suddenly, her consciouness turned on again and she felt like falling into a black hole. She opened her eyes, panicking, feeling no more gravity, no more pain. She was slowly elevating in the air, like she was in a warm pool of calming waters, and floating toward the surface. She could see Silver looking right through her, and then, lower than she was.

What?

Her mind was still confused about what was happening. Why isn't Silver looking at her? Seeing her floating much be quite a sight, no? Unless...Unless she just couldn't see it. Maybe she was invisible.

Maybe she had died and was on her way to the next world.

Akimori calmed down with deep breaths. Even if she probably didn't have lungs anyway in this form to breathe properly. She knew this was coming. Hell, she was even waiting for it to happen. So it had. Fine. Now what?

She was still on her back, in mid-air, just about a meter higher than her body. Akimori tried to 'swim' to put herself in a upward position. She did, but then, Silver had her face into her chest. Even if it was apparently an invisible chest, it made the girl blush and "swam" further from her body and Silver.

Now where's that light everyone speaks of?

She looked around, but didn't see any light per se, except the sun. Weird. She virtually sighted and happened to notice a silver thread that was coming out from her solar plexus. Weirder. As she was trying to touch it, she noticed that it joined her to her body.

Akimori didn't understand why she was in that state and how, wasn't she dead? If she was, wasn't she supposed to "move on" or something? While being confused AF, she saw a stranger appear from the corner of her eye. It was a woman of ebony skin who seemed quite shocked at the scene unfolding before her, but she offered help and Silver accepted gladly. They both seemed to think she could be saved.

The pool of blood beneath Akimori's body stated otherwise. But hey, she was still there, wasn't she?

While overlooking the scene, the girl noticed something. Near her body's head, there was a fluffy shape. No one was noticing a ball of fur near her head?! Between the dawn light and the earth, the shape was quite hard to make out. It looked like a...TANUKI? Not the animal, but like the statues, but way smaller. And cuter. The tanuki was holding its straw hat in one hand...paw? and its were ears flattened backwards. It looked very sad. While closing its eyes, it had one hand on her body's forehead and was mumbling something about blood and lifeforce.

Yes. It was also talking. In a kind of deepish voice, really soothing. Ok, so it was male! Akimori thought about coming closer and suddenly, she was! She crept in front of the tanuki, looking at him with curious eyes. He was so cute! She just wanted to hug him ! She was so close now.

Akimori put her hand foward and touched the tanuki's nose with her index, ever so slightly.

- GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NANDA!
    (Wtf in Japanese Razz)

The tanuki shook violently, letting go of his straw hat and making a backflip in the air, assuming a fighting stance, lightninly fast. Then blinked and his jaw dropped.

- Akimori?

Unconsciously backing off for a couple of feet, the girl had put her hands on her mouth, at least as shocked as he was. She thought she was invisible, and when her finger touched his nose, she was sure it wouldn't! But she felt the moist and coldness of an actual canine nose.

The tanuki came closer and took one of her hand in his right paw. His eyes were shining with tears...of what?

- I've been waiting for this for so long! I'm finally talking to you face to face! I can hardly believe it!

Akimori was still silent. She looked at his tiny paw holding her hand. It was so soft and bony at the same time. It was just like a normal canine paw, but with a thumb. Her eyes kept going back and forth from the paw to the tanuki's eyes, still trying to process how a tanuki could speak to her, knowing her, holding her hand in a tiny paw! Nothing made sense.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

The tanuki seemed to understand how troubled she was by the whole situation and let go of her hand, somewhat reluctantly. He wiped away the tears from his eyes and said :

- I've got so much to tell you...but now is not the time. You must go back in your body.

- But...Why? Who are you? How do you know me?

- A time will come when we meet again and I'll tell you everything then. Now, GO!

He clapped his paws together and just like that she was back in her body, gasping for air. Back with the pain, back with the gravity and back with tons of questions that needed answers. She winced and took deep breathes. Now was time for the pain. Silver was too busy with her dog to notice she had come back to life. Akimori had no idea she had just made her first astral projection. She thought she had a Near-Death Experience. Unless, it was?

Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:54 pm

[ * cough * Kya it's your turn  ]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Kya Swiftpaw
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:42 pm

Kya chuckled softly as she saw the dog greet his owner's arms. She replied to Silver's earlier question as she walked slowly towards them and kneeled down next to the unconscious woman.

- My name is Kyaian, but you can call me Kya.

As she introuced her self she placed her bag down and scrounged through it, looking for something.

- I have been traveling these wilds for a good time now, trying to find myself and help others if needed, you could say I am a nomad of sorts.

She smiled at Silver as she procured a roll of bandages from her bag unpreturbed by the woman's nakedness. Kya then looked at the injured woman before her, frowning in concern as she gently stared to wrap the wound with gentle yet very calloused hands.

-May I ask what happened? I heard screams and gunshots but other than that I'm afraid I'm lost and seemed to have stumbled upon an odd situation.

She grinned sheepishly her sharpened canines protruding from her top lip.

Present.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:46 pm

Silver noticed the canines and smiled. 

* cool , another shifter x') *  She thought for herself. 

Tho,something crossed her mind. 

- Wait...so you are basically just walking random in the woods, waiting for winged wolves to fall from the sky and tanukis being shot ? No offense but I don't get what is that thing you do with your life. Do you live somewhere, don't you have a camp or something ? No offense but that story sounds...

She tried to keep the last word for her. She barely met kya and she looked nice and helpful and all but ...come on...

Being a nomad and walking random in one town's woods to find wounded people, that's kind of unusual, isn't it ? 

Well obviously she and Aki were way more unusual but still. ahahaa. 

That still didn't hold. 

She was intrigued. 

- Do you happen to have some clothes ? If I keep going like this, the whole town's gonna know my body. xD

She grinned, uncomfortable, trying to hide her naked body. It was kind of cold without the clothes on but she was getting used to it slowly. 

She turned her head toward Aki when she heard a discrete gasp/breath. 

All her attention was suddenly drawn to the girl.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Kya Swiftpaw
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:12 pm

Kya 'hm'd' at Silver's question answering without hesitation.

-Well to put it in simple terms, or as simple as it can get. I'm different...Lets just say I have a wild side.

As she talked she made sure the bandages she wrapped around the woman were not too tight that they cut off circulation.

-Because of my certain traits and beliefs I've hardly been accepted anywhere, I left home, parents to busy to notice, yet too concerned for my well being.

She snorted to her self and rolled her eyes sitting back and crossing her arms.

-I left that place 3 years ago, of course me being young and stupid I didn't have anywhere to go. Was in the military for a while, got out, wasnt happy. I needed to be free, with nature and feed my wild side, myself, my wolf. In my younger years I knew I was different, you know a gut feeling. So instead of wasting my life away keeping myself locked away from my true self I started traveling.

She looked at Silver with a kind gaze as she grinned once more

-I should probably stop bearing around the bush. Let me reintroduce myself. Well met my friend. My name is Kyaian LaSure, one of the last descendants of spirit shifters or shifters of the Blackfoot Indian Tribe.

As Silver asked for clothes, She rummaged through her bag once more and took out a large sweatshirt and gym shorts. Hesitantly handing them to Silver as she tapped her nose with her free hand.

-Judging by process of elimination of smell and a beautiful woman standing naked in front of me in the dead of winter I assume that you are also one of my kind Fen'len. (Little Wolf)

Present.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:47 pm

[ I can't wait to answer to that. * grins * I just need to wait for Akimori's answer before. RP works turn by turn, normally but yeah, I can't wait x) awwwweeee ]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:08 pm

Btw, it's not winter, it's late-summer/early fall. XD

Akimori could hear voices but her head was not really clear yet. All the pain she didn't feel right now before losing consciousness was right there, white hot burning. Even if she came back from her NDE, she still had lost around a third of her blood, which is extremely dangerous. She laid limp on the forest floor, eyes glazed by the pain and blood-loss. Her normal pink complexion had turned a greenish white. Now that her wound was bound with some cloth, the blood was flowing less and less, the cloth becoming slowly darker from her blood.

Amist all the pain and the unknown, she still was confused about what she just saw. The tanuki...what was that?
    Was that a hallucination from her blood deprived brain? Probably.

But it seemed so real, and the tanuki knew her.
    She still remembered his tiny paw in her hand. She smiled weakly and tightened her fist in the empty hair, as if closing it would mean feeling that paw again.

- Akimori, I'm still here...

She knitted her brow as the wind carried a whisper. She thought she heard something...Then Silver was near her.
    The same Silver who put some freaking fire in her wound. She made a face.
    She knew it was for cauterizing the wound but jesus. Akimori saw the other woman who was over her, fussing on her wound. She had a gentle touch and a calm energy. She made her feel safe. She relaxed a bit and sighted as the pain kept wooshing over her whole body.

Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:09 pm

Silver blushed intensely when Kya commented on her beauty. She made a step back and tightened the tension she had while trying to hold the clothes. The tribal goth girl with dark hairs was attracted to women as well, if not more than she was to men. 

She lowered her head and looked at the ground with no apparent expression. She had this tiny discret grin in the corner of her mouth though. Her cheeks were red from the heat. 

- Ooo Oh no ! I am not, I'm sorry to say so. I'm not. I'm ...different and I'm not totally sure what I am exactly to be honest. 

Silver analyzed Kya from the head to the feet. She wasn't bad either. She just..well, it was just akward to be told so by a stranger i just met and don't know if I can trust yet. There is nothing to answer. She can't not yet. Plus she has to know the person to want anything more. Unless she sees a girl that is EXACTLY her type. Like goth dark sexy xD anyway. She was picky for girls. 

She actually needed a wannabe clone or nothing. 

She titled to forget and observed Aki who was now opening eyes.  * Omg Aki will kill me when she wakes up completely xD * she just thought.

She was resting on the ground, with a lot of blood loss. What to do..and now she is awake too...

- T..thanks. But Aki, she needs medical attention. Silver said, firm, trying to forget the compliment that made her blush. Aki's life was way more important than flirting with strangers. 

-We should carry her to my house and call for an ambulance. We could treat her better there. I've got some medical suplies because I live alone and I can't go to the doc since I p-shift too often, it would show in my blood. 

She sighed but had much more hope now that Kya was there. The leader in her emerged and she started to bend down to reach Aki and help her to stand on her feet. 

Man, human bodies are heavier than most preys, slim or not. A human is heavy in general, she hated it. She prefered to carry deers or other creatures. The way humans are made, their over mass and muscles made it hard to carry. Plus they are so tensed and hard to manipulate to carry away. URGH . She groaned in struggle. She was strong but she needed help to carry Akimori. 

Silver looked at Kya, waiting for her to come, like if it was natural. She was very grateful for her presence but this crazy adventure had to end. 

They should go and take care of Aki at her house, safe and sound. 

Snake was whining of hunger and boredom.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Kya Swiftpaw
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:22 pm

Kya chuckled deeply with a small smile, seeing the woman being flustered by her flirtations. She winked at her playfully as she struggled to explain.

-Sorry, I couldn't help myself, although I'm not going to regret what I said.

Grinning one final time she listened as Silver explained the plan to get the wounded woman to saftey. As Silver struggled to help move the female Kya placed a hand on her shoulder.

-Here I got it, mind holding my bag?

Kya stood infront of Aki who was still leaning on Silver from exhaustion and crouched down, hooked her arms underneath Aki's legs and stood up with a grunt, the Tanuki-shifter was now on Kya's back. The wanderer turned her head to Silver.

-Can't let all that military training go to waste. Care to lead the way...well damn, I don'y even know your name!

Present.
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:07 am

Suddenly, Silver had put her on her feet. Well, mostly foot, since the other one, she had absolutely no control over since it still hurted like a bitch. Akimori couldn't help but moan and emit throaty growls of pain. She obviously couldn't walk, no like this. She would have to make tiny jumps, all the time, to just get some distance done. That wouldn't work. Akimori was starting to be really afraid of any more possible pain and cold sweat had covered her naked skin, which was pretty much all there was. She had cut strips out of her shirt to bind Silver's wings, then she had taken off her shorts to try and bind her own wound. She was left with a very crooped tshirt that was showing most of her belly and panties. At that point, she was trembling like a leaf and hot at the same time. She seriously hoped that she didn't catch an infection with all that crap. She was very woobly on her foot and was afraid to collapse again. She had to tense all the muscles in her body just to refrain from falling. Akimori had no strenght at all. Just as she was going to let go, the ebony woman came and grabbed her in order to put her on her back. Jeez. She had tremendus strenght. Once she was well in place, Akimori relaxed completely and lost consciousness again. Just standing for a minute had drained her completely. What did you expect?

Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:26 pm

The young woman with dark tribal hairs and obvioulsy no close and dirt on her body nodded, surprised. 
Kya was really strong indeed but if she would have been in shape, she would have been as strong, if not stronger hehe.  
She appreciated Kya's intention to carry Akimori. 
Jeee, she was exhausted after all the running, rescuing and fighting with the hunter. 
 Even tho she didn't have a doctorat in first care, she tried her best to save Akimori so I think she deserves credit too. XD 

Who was that strange girl anyway ? She smelled her and analyzed her when she wasn't looking.  
She didn't like strenght competition.
 In fact she was REALLY competitive and complexed the second someone presented better qualities as a person than her. 

It was a good thing if you want my opinoin because of that , Silver was always pushing hard on her own limits to become better and better, the best she can be. She was proud in the good way. 

She took the bag with a frown, she couldn't help but feel like a second in command for a moment. Military ? Pfff not impressed. 

She trained for that too but since the canadian army is too retarded to let in people with glasses, she didn't even have a chance to prove herself. 
When Kya said that, it reminded her of her own failure, which was way more frustrating for her. 

She tried to keep a growl of dominance in her mouth since she didn't want to bother or make Kya uncomfortable, but she'd have to fight her one day anyway. 

She kept that for another moment, faking a friendly grin when she looked back. 
'' Thank you for helping my friend, that is nice of you. I'm Silver, Silver Black.  '' 

Silver walked with assurance, trying to ignore the pain on her body. She thought of the hunter and it reminded her of how awesome she was too. Plus she saved Akimori in the first place. That made her smile of satisfaction. Finally, she was as good as Kya, wasn't she ?
 It was important to feel useful and strong for the young lady. She fought many creatures, braved many dangers alone and she was happy with her past and scars. 

The sun started to go down, making half of the tree shining in yellow and orange tints. In the distance,  she could start to hear the crickets of her private swamps and smell the garden on the side of her house. 

'' We're here. '' She tried to say calmly while Snake was snooping around, still whining of hunger. She was so relieved and happy to see her house. 
When they arrived, you could see the landscape of a cute little wooden village house with a wooden fence around and a garden. 

There was a dirt pathway and behind the house stood a black canadian horse behind other fences. His name was Thunder. 

The swamp lied northwest of the front of the house, a bit farther. Now, you could hear the crickets. They were loud and it was somehow very relaxing.

Silver smiled, relieved. She LOVEd her house and they will be able to eat, at last. The little dog jumped around, happy.
'' Please, come in... make yourselves comfortable. '' She pointed at the door, smiling widely. She benefit from the second both girls showed their back to look at their butt with a secretive smirk. 
'' I'll come in a little while. I need to change and shower. I'll go take some vegetable from the garden so you can have something to eat today. ''. 

She went away and you could hear the door opening and shower as background sounds. 
At one moment, she walked across the corridor and Kya could see her dressed up, but Silver didn't notice.Then, she came back and faced the two girls with assurance. Now that she had clothes on, she felt way less embarassed to show up. 

[ Please Kya, for the next posts, can you elaborate and write a little more descriptions ? we are kind of working hard to write long messages since it's more fun to read. You can see how characters react, think, etc. I'm sure you can find some description somewhere. Look, just do your best and we 'll do with the rest. We still want you to have fun. Just make sure there is a little more to what you write, next times. Pretty please :3 thanks ^^ ] 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    

Back to top Go down

x. Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next