x. Arrival

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kya Swiftpaw
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Artic Wolf
Job/hobbies : Meditation, Working Out, Reading.

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:23 pm

[Gomen, gomen, I've been rushing through eveything this week so I haven't had the time to sit back enjoy and actually write like I want to but here ya go!]

Kya began to zone out slightly whslt carrying the girl, it had been a very eventful and exctiting night. She mentally grined when she caught sent of the two shifters before hand. There more like her out here not captured by The Company or being forced to work in private militaries or countries military in general. She shifted the injured female on her back slightly feeling the body brush against the old scars hidden on her back. In the military she was always the one to follow, that is what the enlisted did, they had no say unless you were a higher rank. When she first joined, Kya loved the military lifestyle, the brotherhood and sisterhood within the tight bonds of compainionship appealed to her. It was what she need, that is untl an unfavorable Marine noticed her oddities. Thats when hell started.

Chained, muzzled, poked, prodded. What did she do wrong? She followed orders, the mission was a sucess! Why weren't her sisters and brothers helping her? War, sacrifice, assasination, death. She was choking the metal collar suffocating her forcing her to move, to change. Freak, tool, weapon.  Kya swallowed thickly attempting to get her breathing under control, luckily the guise of physical exertion covering her slight panic attack.

It's fine you're okay, you're here, they don't know you're alive, they can't control me. Repating the mantra in her head she was intterupted by the other wolf shifter thanking her and telling her name. She glanced at the corner of her eye and saw her smile, it was uncomfortable forced, faked. Nevertheless Kya returne the smile ableit hesitantly.

"You have a beautiful name Silver, I thank you for sharing it with me." Kya's voice was softer in a way, yet more firm her raspy voice making her tones crack more. She was showing submission as she did with her officers way back when. Silver was inviting them into her home, and both she and Silver were wolves no doubt if Kya's instinct's were screaming submit at her mind, no doubt she made it worse by showing her strength, Silver for sure probably thought of it as a challenge.

When they arrived at the Winged Wolf's home, Kya couldn't help but gasp in amazment, it was beautiful. The way nature seemed to encompase the entierty of the humble abode soothed her as she felt the natural energies hum in content. She saw the beautiful mare on the other side of the wooden fence and smiled, truley Silver had found a wonderful place to live. Speaking of which, the woman had invited them into her home. Complying Kya made her way in, finding a couch as Silver said she need to change and shower Kya manuvered Akimori smoothly into a bridal style carry and laid her on the couch making sure her leg and head were proped properly. Stepping back and nodding to herself at a job well done Kya turned and saw Silver walk pass quickly half dressed. She inhaled a quick breath at the glimpse she caught and breathed out slowly.

Be a gentleman Ky. She thought as she ran a hand through her short coarse curls atop of her head before reaching the other arm above her cranium and stretched groaning in slight pleasure hearing her back pop numerous times. When she ceased the motion she saw Silver standing before them in a new set of clothes. Kya eyed her appreciativly, Silver looked good in the dark leathers that adorned her frame. Kya chuckled as she gave Silver a pleasing grin she couldn't help but playfully tease.

"I have to say, you look even more amazing with those clothes on than off." Her flirtatious comments were intterupted by a loud growl from her stomach. Kya blinked and smiled sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Ah, sorry, don't worry about me though, we should focus on our friend here, you said you have more medical supplies?"

Tomorrow is a Mystery....

But today is a gift that is why it is called the

Present.
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:34 pm

[ I pass since I'm unconscious! D: ]

Please forgive my english if I make mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker. x)
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:40 pm

The low growl was in fact Silver's irritation building up and not Kya's stomach. 

The girl had a frown expression and her mouth was mid-opened and she showed canines between her lips. She was growling at Kya.

It felt like a threat but it was just a pissed off snarl, more like a warning rather than a threat. The low growl faded away to break into the dark woman's voice : 

'' How convenient. '' Hissed Silver, with a totally different look. Her eyes, em, where threatening and shining with anger.

She hated when someone went too far with seductive attempts like if Silver was an easy girl, easy to seduce, easy to lay down...so easy to BREAK !!!.

* Never, not me *

She closed her eyes to try and calm down.

* I hate when people take me for an idiot. I'm not letting anyone in my heart until I saw that person is trustworthy. Or maybe just to sleep with but only is I decide if that's what I really want for me, and when it's good. *

She thought. She had a leg hesitating to go a step further, into the threatening body position. But she waited.

Silver had a short temper but she learned to manage it with years of dark adventures and an eternal life being vengeful with a taste of hatred and sad. After all, she did change.

She did want to change to goodness, she was tired of sadness, anger, hatred. All these things were getting the best of her in the past. Now they don't, and she can still be dark without being evil.

She was born to have a tendency toward darkness because her soul was born from darkness itself.

When the person is not aware of the darkness inside her and is not guided carefully on the path of goodness, that person can succumb to the evil side of darkness, even if obviously darkness is not necessarily evil in it's essence.

Darkness also has a promiscuous potential for goodness, as much as light itself.

The darkness and the light, the balance of our very world. Though, a creature of light may become evil and a creature of darkness can have a good heart.

She tried to keep a neutral expression and faked a respectful smile then sat near Kya, on the same couch. 

'' Other medical supplies ? You'll have to be more specific. I have a few  items but I certainly am not a diploma doctor either.

My knowledge of medicine is much more similar to the tribal clans or the natives. Not from our sanctuary.

I still use plants and old technics such a cauterization with sticks and other old technics. ''

She was looking at the roof, avoiding Kya's stare. No way she was going to let her win over. …

She paused and looked at Akimori. Suddenly, her eyes widened and she seemed stressed.

She pointed at Akimori, hand and finger down, shaking.

'' Omg Kya...she's not breathing anymore…LOOK !! '' Silver rushed, panicked.

The dark woman was on her knees, trying to feel a pulse on the younger girl's neck.

It was still beating, there was hope.

She bent and hesitated for few seconds, then pushed away Kya and crashed her lips on Akimori's, to give her some air and pump her lunges through her rib cage.

'' Please BREATHE…!! Don't you dare letting go !!  GO GO GO ! ''  

She yelled, tears in her eyes.

The time was passing by fast and still no change…. !!!

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Kya Swiftpaw
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:26 pm

Kya's breathed hitched once she realized the growl was coming from Silver and not her stomach. She sat rigid, tense and whispered calmly.

"Ir Abelas, Lethallin. I didn't mean to offend" Kya's voice indicated that in the language she was speaking that she was apologizing.

Her playful and flirtatious manner was a way for her to cope, keep her mind moving and active away from the past.

She didn't mean to upset Silver, now however she stayed submissive. Never provoke the sleeping beast.

As she listened to Silver explain her methods of medicine, Kya deduced in her head of what they could use to heal the girl, her thoughts were interupted but Silver screaming how Akimori wasn't breathing. She hissed in slight pain as Silver pushed her away. Kya gathered herself and began to think franticlly

No, no! What did we do wrong? We stopped the bleeding, treated the wound as best as we could...what is it?

"Shock..." She said quietly in realization. "Silver she's going into shock!" Kya quickly took of her leather jacket, neither caring the tank showed lacerated type scars that protruded from her shoulder blades and vanished down her back as well as the burn scar that wrapped around her wrists and neck.

Quickly elevating Akimori's feet she eyed the bandaged used to wrap around the wound the woman received from the hunter.

"Fendhis!" Kya cursed, blood was bleeding through the bandages, and as Kya unwrapped the guaze she noted signs of an infection starting. Her head quickly turned to Silver, brown eyes darken in concern as she asked quickly.

"Where's your alcohol? We need some for the wound, its bleeding again and infected its why she's going into shock. We can use anything, wine, vodka! Anything!"

Present.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:36 pm

"Ir Abelas, Lethallin. I didn't mean to offend" said Kya softly.

It felt like a respectful tone to Silver who, fortunately, had already calmed down. 

She had a short temper but she was not stupid. 

People were different and unique, she didn't mind people making mistakes. 

Everyone deserve second chances, even 3, 4 even as long as the person regrets and ends up by changing over time. The young leader was all fine with giving chances but she wasn't naive either.

There was a minute of silence after Silver talked about her med resources and methods.

There were birds singing outside. 

The sun was down and these.

Little. Annoying.Birds.

Kept singing until the crickets took over.

The winged wolf preferred from far the sounds of the  crickets. 

At least, it was a regular ambient sound, not little jumpy whistles who woke up her from her own thoughts from time to time. 

It was less distracting to shift also.

Outside, her mare neighed softly, like if she was wishing goodnight to the visitors. 

The clock was ticking, the house was damn calm.

Kya was quiet and she too. Akimori was peacefully sleeping.

It was calm…and the silence started to weight.

Something was wrong, she could feel it. She often had gut feelings. Her heart started to race as she noticed something strange:

Snake started to worry and circled the two girls, walking fast and whining , worried.

That 's when Silver looked at Akimori and noticed something ALARMING, she stopped breathing !!! 

That's when the panick  came in.

She tried to calm down but she failed and there she was, trying to reanimate the young girl's body.

'' Aki, please ! You saved my life, you OWE me to survive so I can save yours as well. '' 

she whined in vain. She caressed Aki's cheek to comfort her…or herself.

She wasn't really sure bout what she was thinking right now.

STRESS OVERLOAD prevented her to think straight.

Silver was used to lead and encounter dangerous situations but usually, she only had to take care of herself.

But now..now was different. She was taking care of someone else's life !!

Kya proposed alcool and she thought  out loud:

'' Alright ! ''  

She looked over focussed on what she was doing. …Nothing ? but thinking. Anyway.
Her eyes looked around, in search of something that wasn't in that room.

* come ON ! Focus ! *

She breathed in and out to relax herself and understood she had to run to the kitchen and bring back some vodka.

She was Russian after all, she always bought some in her free time, obviously.

( * fake blink frown from the author )

The woman with  dark leather clothes looked at the kitchen floor, her hands on the counter. 

She was trying to not lose self-control and give up to fear.

She had to act quick. The wolf grabbed some vodka in the fridge and ran back to Kya.

'' Here, this should do, please hurry ! '' 

She gave her some  washcloths as well, still shaking.

The scared woman wanted to apologize to Kya but she was too busy stressing right now. 

She felt guilty tho, pushing her like that.

She observed Kya as she was about to clean her wounds.

The blood flooded out  and through the bandages like crazy on Kya,s hand.

She searched for Akimori's pulse to make herself useful.

…….

There was none. It was too late, even to clean the wound…to do ..anything at all.

…...

Seconds were passing by.

Silver didn't dare looking at Kya.

She felt ashamed.

Aki…was dying.

N….no……

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

Silver suddenly yelled out loud with anger and  punched Aki right on the rib cage, above her heart, in a desperate attempt to wake her up.

Then, they waited. She probably scared the hell out of Kya but she didn't care. 

Silver put her ear on Aki's heart and hoped.

Hoped for the best.

Please…just one heartbeat, it's all she needed.

Please please please.p.. yes. OH YES ! !!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!

She could hear a fainting heart beating. 

The younf leader felt a huge wave of relief and tears came down on its own, exposing her emotions.

But now, there was no time to lose.

She yelled at Kya, overjoyed.

'' Kya, I have adrenaline and an oxygen machine back in my cave. We should bring her there and stabilize her. ''

The lady learned a lot while watching tv in her free days, even if  modern medicine was not her domaine.

She remembered some episodes of her favorite tv shows when  her fav characters were about to die.

They used to bring them to these rooms and try to reanimate the bodies.

And they used adrenaline and oxygen machines.

She felt proud and very relieved for a second.

There was still hope !

Silver Black was determined to save Akimori, the girl who saved her life....

* suspense * 

( woooo ) 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:42 pm

This time, Aki couldn't see the others girls around her. It was just darkness. Bleak and sterile. No smell, no sounds. Nothing.
    She felt like she was falling down a pit, but without the gravity pulling her down. It was freaking her out.
    She was really scared, but at the same time, hopeful that she might see the tanuki again. But seconds felt like minutes and minutes felts like years. How long has she been there? Was she officially dead? That wouldn't surprise her at all. She had lost so much blood and when she was awake, it only lasted a couple minutes. Maybe life decided it was over now.
    Akimori wasn't mad anymore, she was too scared of the emptiness for any of that now.

Hello Darkness my old friend...

Akimori couldn't see herself. Couldn't see anything. Like she was blind. She wimped and hugged her knees tight on her chest.
    In the real world, her breathing had stopped.

I've come to talk with you again...

Suddenly, she felt a warm and tiny paw on her shoulder. Akimori gasped and, and as she was looking up to see what was touching her, light exploded around her like a firework and she was drawn towards it at high speed, much like water being drawn in the drain.

In reality, her heartbeat had stopped.

She couldn't see herself, but she saw the tanuki besides her, smiling. He was flying towards the light with her. One paw on his straw hat to maintain it in place on his head and the other in front of him, in a Superman manner. That made her laugh despite herself.
    She couldn't hear the air hit her face and the sound of the wind while they were going toward that light. She could feel its warmth thought and the accelaration in herself. Feelings. Feelings were still here.

After Silver punched Akimori in the sternum, her heart started again, ever so sightly.
    Just as her heart started beating once more, her body started convulsing horribly, like she was being electrocuted by several lightning bolts at the same time.
    The only smart thing to do at this point was to wait for it to pass.
    While convulsing, her bandage came off and blood sprayed both of the girls, the couch, the floor.
    Just how much blood was left into that girl?

~ You think you're dying, don't you? ~

Akimori looked over the tanuki, as she was fixing the light along the horizon. He looked at her with his beady black eyes, so shiny and intelligent. She tried to speak, but no sound came out of her.

~ Try with your mind ~

Akimori half closed her eyes in annoyance. But then, she realized that if she couldn't speak, he must not be able to do so either. She blushed, or anyway, she felt like it and thought with shyness and a flair of brattiness :

~ Of course I'm dying, what else could this be? ~

The tanuki smiled wisely and told her :

~ This is a test. But you have me. You'll pass it. I won't allow you to die. ~

What the actual fuck?

~ Tss tss tss, no swearing young lady! ~

But...what if I don't mind dying?

She couldn't stop herself. The thoughts were out there before she even had time to stop them. The tanuki stopped them right then and there. Gone was the light, gone was the acceleration. She lost her sight once more. Akimori started to feel dread again. She fumbled in front of her, reaching for the tanuki. He seemed to have dissappeared.

~ Why would you think such a thing? ~

She couldn't hear his voice, but she felt that he was profondly taken aback by what she had thought. Akimori was concentrating and trying to come up with a good answer, but her thoughts became herratic and the tanuki whimpered.

~ I know you've felt alone, not accepted, loveless, most of your life. But I was there. I was alone too. You didn't even know I was here. All the time. Everywhere. You were never alone. I loved you since the first moment I saw you. ~

As much as her thought were messy before, now everything stopped and her mind became as empty and bleak as the void they were in.
    She could tell it was all true. She could feel him, feel his trust, his love, his hope for her and all the things she had missed all of her life. Sudden sadness and relief watched over her in overwhelming way. She couldn't cry, but if she could, she would have.

~ Shall we go home, now? ~

There was a tightness in him, like he was crying too. Akimori felt his paw in her reaching hand and smiled.

~ Yes. ~

Akimori's body stopped from convulsing and she opened her eyes, gasping like a near-drowned person. Her whole body tensed again, she grapped the sides of the couch and grinded her teeth. Fucking pain. She looked over the two girls that were looking at her, with wide eyes. She was still hazy and a little bit disoriented, but she could make out that they were at Silver's place and that she had been close to die. Again. She saw the ebony girl holding her leg in the air and she saw the blood that covered pretty much everything in sight. She sighted. Her now two encounters with the tanuki told her that she would stay alive, but man, she had to take this situation in her own hands. She knitted her brow tightly and took a deep breath to try and clear her mind. They didn't have a lot of options there.

- Guys, I'm going to need blood. STAT. My group is A-. Is either one of you O- or A-?
    Is that vodka I see there? Fuck this.

She took the bottle from the hands of their new pal and took one big glup, then another. She shaked her head like a wet dog, her face all crisped by the burning sensation in her mouth and belly. Empty belly, let's not forget.
    She burped loudly and put the bottle back where she found it. That would take care of some of the pain.

- I fucking hate vodka. I would also like a belt please. Maybe two.

Akimori hiccuped, now even more dizzy. She needed one belt to stop the blood from flowing, and one belt to bite into when they would put some vodka in her wound. She clearly was in no state of doing anything else, anyways. She was barely awake as it is, her body fighting for her to go to sleep and let it handle the healing process. Stupid body.

Please forgive my english if I make mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker. x)

Last edited by Akimori on Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Now I'm done.)
Back to top Go down
Kya Swiftpaw
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:28 am

As Kya waited for Silver to return with the alcohol, the woman composed herself. She wasn't in battle, in the roaring hot sand dunes of Iraq. There was no gunfire or artillery shots being fired. She wasn't chained. She looked down at her blood-covered hands glancing at the rough scarred flesh on her wrists. She felt naked without her jacket...shaking her head she grounded herself.

In the here and now, this girl is not allowed to die!

As Silver returned with a bottle of vodka, Kya almost sobbed in relief. Her face was a stony mask of concentration, inwardly however was another story.

Taking the alcohol, Kya set to work a tense silence washed over them that is until Silver screamed and punched Akimori who unconsciously sprayed the two with an uncopious amount of blood from the open wound.

"Spirits!" Kya yelled as she jumped back, however she sighed in relief as Silver's joyful explanation reached her ears. Adrenaline and Oxygen, perfect. Kya couldn't help but grin back at Silver, relieved that the bloody woman on the couch would live another day. She released a shuddering breath of what could've happened. Another death would've been on her hands. No! Don't think about that not now.

The two shifters were in another surprise when Aki woke with a pained gasp. Kya could hear her teeth grinding together. The girl spoke for the forst time, telling them what blood type she was before taking the vodka bottle and chugged the thing. Kya held back a choke of surprise as her eyes widen. She was taken her near death experience...pretty well. Kya mentally nodded when the girl was to her senses and asked for belts, now awake, she needed to stay that way so she wouldnt laspse into shock once more.

Reaching for her own leather belt around her waist, Kya pulled it off and seemlessly wrapped it around the injured woman's leg. As she did she noticed that she was fighting to keep herself awake.

"Hey, I know it hurts like hell right now, but Silver and I are gonna make it better yeah? Honestly drinking alcohol with so much blood lost probably wasn't such a good idea." As the ebony woman chuckled and spoke she placed a calloused hand on top of Akimori's forehead.

Breath In. Breath Out. Feel. See. Gather. Release.

A calming aura of energy seemed to release from Kya mainly gathering on the hand against Aki's forehead. It was an attempt to ease at least a little pain from her. As she passed the energy throughout her body she kept speaking.

"You're probably really tired right now, but were gonna need you awake for a bit, alright? So talk to me, name's Kya by the way. Come on! it can be about anything! Book, movie, poem, boy problems, life. Here I'll start it off." As she stopped releasing her natural energies from her palm. Kya tightened the belt around Aki's leg to make sure that it would cease the bleeding, she gathered the little materials she had, some clothes that miraculously were not bloodied by the spray the woman had released earlier, and the now half bottle of vodka, ready for use.

Before she started her story she murmured to Silver, their hearing heightened by their shifter traits.

" We need another belt, I've eased the pain somewhat, but the disinfecting is gonna hurt like hell and give her a shock for sure."

As Kya waited for Silver to take lead and find another belt for the woman laying before her she spoke.

"An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. 'A fight is going on inside me,' he said to the Boy." She took a deep breath and lifted Akimori into her arms as she continued. " 'It is a terrible fight, between two wolves. One is evil-he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.' He continued 'The other is good- he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith. The same fight goes on inside you and every other person too.'" Kya had one of the clean cloths in her hand as she recited the story, damp with water wiping away most of the blood from Aki's leg to get a clearer look of the wound.

"The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked the grandfather. 'Which one will win?'" Kya released a slow breath as she stated the last line from the old tale.

"The old Cherokee simply replied. 'The one you feed.'"

Present.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:55 pm

[ I'm done, next author can write. And kya thanks for your great improving. your posts are perfect, long enough and we are really grateful for the time you take to do it.  ] 

"Spirits!"  yelled Kya, surprised.

The wolf girl was still breathing out loud of relief, barely standing on her two feet.

- Yes.

Silver, surprised to hear Akimori talk. 

- Guys, I'm going to need blood. STAT. My group is A-. Is either one of you O- or A-?

Is that vodka I see there? Fuck this.

gasped as a soft laughter escaped from her mouth. Oh great, who cares you don't like vodka, it was not made to drink in her situation but to disinfect …Akimori suddenly took the bottle from her hands and she frowned, irritated. That was my last bottle of vodka. respect bro.
* Nevermind…..I understand though, the pain must be unbearable * she thought, thinking this was kind of funny.
I mean….look at her, she is drinking like a despaired acoolic, that was funny.Silver didn't mean to be rude but she couldn't help but grinning. Even at the article of death, that girl still had nerves and a strong personality.Hehehe.

Silver was  unsure. She had a long sigh and looked through the window. The mare was looking at them with a  curious expression.Snake was trying to jump to catch the mare's face, which was obviously the other side of the glass. Stupid dog. Cute but fucking stupid.

- I thought O was universal, I'm 0 +, will it work ? Excuse my lack of medicine knowledge, I only stole these equipment's, I didn't buy anything and I don't know how to make it work really….I'm a warrior, not a healer,

Saying that reminded her of her long hours playing Mmorpg like world of Warcraft and the Elder scrolls online.
* I'm a tank, lol, not a priestess. * she thought, distracted. OH RIGHT AKIMORI. Let's not forget the emergency.
Urgh, she felt dumb to be distracted that easily in such a heavy situation.Her head in the clouds, always.Sometimes it cost her a lot in combat…and now.Because the wounded girl just took the vodka bottle again to drink in it like a crazy thirsty alcoholic.xD Then she shook her head like a wet dog and burped.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Silver 's grin was obvious now, it was now  distorting her face in struggle.She was trying her best to not laugh.She tried to look away but when she turned around, her stare fell on Snake trying to snap the horse's face. She struggled not to laugh.

- I fucking hate vodka. I would also like a belt ( vodka ) please. Maybe two.

Uh. Belt. What for ?  Akimori had hiccups, which made grin again but this time, Silver finally calmed down and found out her seriousness again. At least she was trying.

"Hey, I know it hurts like hell right now, but Silver and I are gonna make it better yeah? Honestly drinking alcohol with so much blood lost probably wasn't such a good idea." Said Kya.

The winged wolf woman put her hand on her mouth, struggling again to not laugh. 
* Fuck. Fuck.stop.Fuck. How can a wounded person be so funny XD ? And what the fuck, actually. 
Kya is trying to heal her with her energy ? How is that even possible..aw. she was native. At least her ancestors. Maybe that was why.  *

" We need another belt, I've eased the pain somewhat, but the disinfecting is gonna hurt like hell and give her a shock for sure." 

Silver stared at her, suddenly serious.

'' Isn't it a bit too risky ? I don't know if she will make it this time…'' she whispered back, worried.
She thought this was kind of dumb but they didn't really have a choice. It's taking a risk or automatic death.
The risk was worth it, oh yeah it was.
She looked away, disliking the idea, then breathed in and out twice. 
She was pissed and stressed.
Damn. Seriously, how did all that happen anyway ?
All she wanted was to hunt a deer and come back home.
She was now trying to save a random shifter with another random shifter.
SUCH randomness.
How can a woman living in the middle of the woods can encounter so much TROUBLE in one day ? !

"An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. 'A fight is going on inside me,' he said to the Boy." 

Silver turned back her head and stared at Kya, perplex.

She knew she was doing a great job at healing her friend but come on…please
Not that old popular tale she heard 44345 times at least. Everyone knew that one.

'It is a terrible fight, between two wolves. One is evil-he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.' He continued 'The other is good- he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith. The same fight goes on inside you and every other person too.'" 

* I can't wait for the day to stop. *
She crossed her arms, bored.

* Aw, do it already, this gonna fucking hurt and Aki knows, she's not stupid... *
She was waiting for a little action.

* Let's get this over with, shall we ? *
She sighed and sat on the couch, waiting.
Snake was still trying to catch Thunder but it wasn't funny anymore.

It just reminded her how fucking RETARDED was her day.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:23 pm

Akimori winced when Kya tightned the belt around her leg. Jesus. Did theses girls had any ideas of what to do in this situation? It really seemed not. It litterally was a miracle she still had her leg after being shot by a rifle. And now, it was another miracle that she had not died. Especially in the hands of these noobs.

The FIRST thing to would have been to garot the leg. When she was almost out of blood, back there, in the bush, that's what she tried to do with her shorts. Was it so hard to figure out? Apparently. Akimori didn't have medical training, at all, but she had read and seen shows and picked up some skills along the way. She had a crazy memory about so many things, most of them being completely useless but on this case, not so much.

She heard what Silver said in a daze, like she was trying to listen to something underwater. Apparently, her blood type was O+. Shit. Fucking Rhesus complex. If any blood else than A- or O- got into her system, her blood would clot and she would probably die of an AVC or a cardiac arrest. YAY.

- No, O+ won't work for me. Anything else than A- or O- won't work. Well. I'm pretty screwed.

Akimori felt the buzz of the alchool hit her right then and there and started to laugh hysterically, grapping the couch even harder with both hands. She had been back from death, not once but twice, and now no one could help her? Why did her tanuki go through all of that shit if she was going to die in the end? She shaked her head again, trying to focus a little bit longer, her face serious again.

- Silver, I'm going to need that belt. But if you don't have any, just give me a cloth or something. Please.

That's what was convincing her that there was a way to get out of this. She heard the black skinned woman speak too, about her drinking after loosing so much blood. Well, obviously it's not a good idea! But Akimori was pretty fucking sick of the pain as it was. And she thought at least one of them could give her some blood. She felt her hand on her forehead and started to feel a bit better. Her hand was cool and warm at the same time and it gave her comfort. The chubby girl relaxed a bit, but grinded her teeth as the other woman was telling her the story of the good wolf and the bad wolf. She knew that story, but it was a good story all the same. She let go of the couch and started flexing her hands to bring back some of the blood left in her organism back to them. They were white from all that couch-gripping action. Akimori could her another sound, like a snicker, but at the same time, her rapid breath and the whole situation didn't enhance her hearing at all. At least she wasn't having an ashma attack. That would be the shittiest.

- You didn't tell me your blood type, Army girl. It's kinda important.

Akimori let out another jokeless laugh. Lightheadedness was coming back now. She felt the pain a lot less, but she had to bite the inside of her mouth not to go back to sleep again. She couldn't even see properly, because no ones thought about her glasses. She was almost blind without them and could only see for a foot infront of her clearly. Unless you were close enough to kiss, Akimori couldn't make out your features without her glasses.

Why did she say Army girl? It's not like the new woman had camouflage clothes. Ah well. I guess that's just the vibe she had. Akimori knew she expected her to tell a story herself, but she couldn't. Her thoughts were herratic and she couldn't think of a story anyway.

- What about you, Silver? Got a story to tuck me in?

Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:08 pm

* Refreshes [ Kya are you ok ? X')  ]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Kya Swiftpaw
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:54 pm

[LOLOL Hurricane Matthew ruined my internet for the past 4 days, but YES I am fine I will write tonight no worries!]

Present.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:50 pm

[ NO prob. I hope you are ok ! Hurricane you say ? :0 ...!! ]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Kya Swiftpaw
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:35 pm

[Yes yes! I'm fine! Sorry this is so short, though my campus has been roughed up and so has my family home from Matthew so its been a rough few days cleaning up and trying to get things back to normal. But I'm fine though! No injuries!]

Kya laughed dryly at being called an 'army girl' by the wounded and slightly intoxicated woman before her as if it was a hilarious joke. Marines and Army were totally different. Different mannerisms, different strategies, ranks, and...motivations. She shook her head and glanced at Aki as she replied.

"I'm AB-, unsure if that will work with you, I hope so..."

Kya stood up and twisted her back, softly cursing profanities as she heard worn and mended bones pop back into place painfully. Picking up the half full bottle of vodka and a clean rag, she poured a good amount on the cloth and wiped her hands and strangely her left fore arm. Turning her head to Silver she replied to her concerned question.

"Well we can either disinfect it and let it run its course or we can simply amputate her leg."

Kneeling back down near Akimori and grabbing another clean rag she continued to speak.

"Can you help me dress the wound when I start to disinfect it? I only have two hands."

Kya smiled and spoke softly, still in a submissive tone. She was still in Silver's home and in her precense, she was the Alpha here, the higher up, the leadership. Shaking her head she turned back to the task at hand, with her scarred and disinfected fore arm she put it in front of Akimori's face, knowing the girl would be confused she told her what to do.

"Bite."

Not giving her a second warning she quickly pressed the vodka covered cloth down on Akimori's leg and began to pat and press the wound beginning the long and painful healing process.

Present.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:55 am

[ I'm just very happy to hear you are ok Smile and don't worry x') ]

Silver, I'm going to need that belt. But if you don't have any, just give me a cloth or something. Please

What about you, Silver? Got a story to tuck me in?

Silver was sitting on the couch, trying to breathe in and out, and in and out without a word.  She needed a few seconds to think straight and Akimori wasn't helping with all the noises she was making.  ( FAP FAP FAP XD ) 

She took her belt in a fast and irritated movement. But, the thought the two girls were looking at her while she retrieved it made her thoughts turn to sexy. She blushed and almost blinked but GOD this was SO inappropriate.

She slapped her face twice to think straight again. The stress was taking over her mind.

Akimori seemed drunk enough and she had this little sparks in her eyes while she was removing her belt. And let's not talk about the navy girl who was almost drooling when she stood up and took it off in a slow sensual move. 

It wasn't intended that way but she was stuck and had to move around to take it off.

She gave it to the girl while she was laughing like a hyena.   
This made her think….aha this was exactly how she laughed in wolf form. Because yes, she did laugh in wolf form, she could talk too, because of this charm necklace she was carrying. It stored energy to help with the talking.

It was a special necklace given by a strange cat shifter called Neko. She met him in New York when she was travelling there with her family. The guy was also a psychic just like her and waited for her in his weird shop.
Aaaaaanyway.  What a crazy day. Like. Fucking crazy.
THINK, THINK, THINK !
---

"Well we can either disinfect it and let it run its course or we can simply amputate her leg."

Kneeling back down near Akimori and grabbing another clean rag she continued to speak.

"Can you help me dress the wound when I start to disinfect it? I only have two hands.

Kya smiled and spoke softly, still in a submissive tone. She was still in Silver's home and in her precense, she was the Alpha here, the higher up, the leadership. Shaking her head she turned back to the task at hand, with her scarred and disinfected fore arm she put it in front of Akimori's face, knowing the girl would be confused she told her what to do.

"Bite."

Not giving her a second warning she quickly pressed the vodka covered cloth down on Akimori's leg and began to pat and press the wound beginning the long and painful healing process.

---

Wait…what ? Amputate ????  BITE ??! WAIT NOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!
Last time she had to bite on something was for a physical pain she almost couldn't endure and almost past out, back when she was kidnapped by a shifter hunter. 
* Painful memories * 

Too late. 
- STOP ! FUCKING STOP. I can't do this, this is fucking RI DI CU LOUS. WE NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP AND I KNOW HOW TO GET SOME.   She yelled to Kya, panicked but firm. Her voice faded in a deep croaky enraged bark. Very loud and deep bark.  
She realized how loud and scary she could have been at that moment and swallowed, mixed up somewhere between confused, irritated and ''' fuck I went too far I need to calm down ''.  
She took her head with her both hands and turned away to walk in circles, trying to calm down.

Breathe in, breathe out.
She couldn't bear to watch the young girl suffering like that. No one was going to take off that leg or whatever could harm her more.

Akimori sounded in pain and veryyy not happy with the last pain wave she just had.
Silver growled of even more irritation when she suddenly had an idea. 
 Akimori was still drunk but she still had kya and with both women, they could put Aki on Thunder's back and gallop straight to the hospital for the blood transfusion.
Silver and Kya were no doctors and it was time to stop playing doctors.
Someone 's life was in serious danger and it was not a game.
- Kya, help me to carry her outside. Me and her will ride to the town and reach the hospital where she belongs !!!

Her eyes were very fierce and determined. No one could stop her , now.
She was in control.
Enough crazy shit for one day.
Strangely, it felt like Thunder got it all behind the window and followed the girls as they limped to the door. The mare was making reassuring sounds, ready to help and wanting herself comfortable.

Snake didn't care, he went for the food bowl and ate his life.

Arg. Silver was sooo hungry and tired too and somehow wished she could just be a dog sometimes.
They went outside under the blinding sun and Silver left Aki to Kya, preparing the horse as fast as she could, putting the saddle and bridle on.  
Then, she gracefully and powerfully put her feet in the stirrup and jumped on the mare's back.
Then she stared into Kya's eyes, grinning with determination. She knew this was the right thing to do and they should have done this wayyy before.

- Hop on, help her climbing. Here, on this  fence. We need to act . Fast…
The young alpha female was looking at both girls with head high, hands confident on the ropes. 

She was riding western so HELLOOOO comfort. 

Westerns saddles are SO comfy.
:3 
 She grinned, ready to help her new friend.
When it came t horses, she was the expert.
The horse neighed and scratched the ground, impatient and agitated.

She was ready for whatever comes. 
Noble creature....

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
MojaveMartyr
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : Hunter
Job/hobbies : Musician

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Martyr of the wastelands awakens..

Deep dreams of a more simple time I look up. Eyes wide, my body responds to the abrupt change of scenery. Rubbing my head I notice my clothes are not on me rather placed on a chair near a warm fire. I get up and advance towards my clothes placing one hand on them until i am met with a door opening. Yet no one enters, a breeze shakes the pots and pans then the fire goes out.

"No time to dawdle, i have to move." Thinking to myself.

I slip on the clothes, my pistol lies on the chair. Grabbing it I check the chamber and magazine. Fully loaded, I place it on safe and place it in the holster located at my hip.

Stepping out into the autumn air my nose catches wind of a plethora of scents. The scent of shifters. I am in their territory now, two ways this can go and I hope i do not run into trouble. Pressing onward the area is quiet, the woods are not chirping, my aura is not wanted here.

"I need to leave now." Thinking.

So i do, making my way down a path that eventually becomes rough i can feel eyes watching my every step. What feels like hours pass i finally enter into a town. Strict observation shows me that these humans are aware of shifters yet no one speaks. I take a seat on a bench and continue my observation. Keeping a close eye on every detail and every person that passes me. My eyes catch a woman, dark hair and very entrancing eyes.

" Shifter....a very powerful one at that, I better watch myself here or i could be in some trouble."

Another person joins me and just sits there until he speaks.

"New here?" He asks
I grunt a remark without speaking.
"Don't worry i know you.....killer...."

At that point I make eye contact, Just a young teenager. I glare and then he gets up and starts to walk away.

"You better leave by tomorrow, if you need a place to rest they have a place over there for you."

Off he went, I get up and go to the area that kid was talking about. I book a room and make my way into it. Locking the door i grab a chair and place it next to the window. I wait for nightfall. My eyes locked onto the world outside, my hand gripping my pistol. Waiting for someone to try something. More time passes and nothing happens until the night visits. The sky is greeted with a stark black figure then a howl. I bolt from the chair and rush out of the room, brushing past another person. My steps as silent as the grave even at a full sprint. I make it to the woods door. Keeping still i feel others staring at me. Once again it is time to enter the abyss.

Keeping my eyes and ears locked on the figure i follow, keeping a low profile making sure that i muffle my scent and noise. I notice another not far from my position as i get deeper into the thicket.

"Another female, why is she out here?"

Pushing away the thought i watch as the shadow lands and it turns out to be a very dark wolf with wings and stunning blue eyes.

"Her...Hmmm," I ponder.

I sit quietly as the night progresses and the two cuddle each other. waiting for a moment to strike. I never sleep anymore so i am able to watch intently. Yet when the moment arises I hear twigs snap and I look back to see another human. Luckily he does not notice me so i must use this to my advantage.

-Flashback-

" Hey man i do not know why i must do this.!"
" Do not question me soldier! Stand your ground and get ready."
-Screams and gunshots-

Day breaks finally and the light breaks me from my trance. The two wake up and i see a the other human start to ready his weapon. Then the familiar ring of a gun sounds off. I watch the moment transpire. Watching intently as the wolf kills the man and leaves the other gravely wounded. The wolf leaves most likely to the other female. I move over to the other human. Another grown man, Still alive....barely...

"Sucks to be you mate." I laugh.

Pulling the knife out of my boot i press it into his heart. I grab his rifle and sling it around my body.

"If there is one, there are others." I thought.

Sure enough more sound off quietly in the distance. They are coming and they will overpower the two wounded. I move between the trees holding my knife close. I look down to see mud all around. With the time I have I then smear it across my face as natural camo. As silent as death i purge the others as if they are impurities. One by one their throats run crimson and the death rattles fill my ears.

" Too Easy! "

Bodies all around with the same face of distinct terror. Nothing to do now but make my way back....

I another person with the other two.

"Shit."

I work it to my favor and follow as they arrive back at someones house with the injured one. I sit and wait now. More waiting but my body is trained to deal with the monotony until finally they are out and are trying to get the injured one to the hospital at the least i hope that is the case. I saved them trouble with the other hunters so nothing crazy will happen to them.

-Inner thought-
Why am i helping them.......
Guess i am sucker for pretty faces.

Regardless one of them is in pretty bad shape. I better step in to help.

-Back to the present-

I walk forward slowly, Showing myself to all three. My hands up yet back firm.

"if you need professional help i am your guy."

They all looked at me as if i was some weirdo which is alright i am caked in blood and mud so this is pretty common.

" Listen just set her down and let me operate."

The silence filled the air and they just looked at each other.

"Let me work!" I commanded in a tone of voice i have not used for years.

"trust me."

Silence still continued but they listened and i moved in towards the woman. Noticing how severe the wound was and the belt high and tight like a tourniquet. The sight of the ghastly wound fills my heart with splendor. Luckily i had seen much worse.

"She has lost enough blood and we can have this healed up no problem. All i need from you is Liquor then i can do the rest." i said

From confusion brought the constant silence from the party but one obliged and got me a bottle of vodka. Which i swiped and slammed down my gullet.

"thanks." I smiled

Nameless wounded are common so this will make it easy to cure without having emotions in the way. I do my magic and create a fire then place my knife in the flame. I pick up the woman and say to her.

"Don't worry this will hurt a lot but it will help."

I place her next to the fire then grab a branch and start scraping it with the hot knife until it is smooth. then i set it ablaze.

"okay....one....two....."

On three i press the flame on to the exposed wound and she screams as i cauterize her wound. No one said it is going to look pretty but it has to be done. With what was left of the vodka i poured it on the wound. At this point the woman fainted from the pain. The others slightly voiced their worry but it was fine since she was still breathing. I then cut off some of my shirt and placed the old wrappings on the now closed wound. Using my shirt i applied extra pressure on top of the bandaging.

"watch her, i am going to get antibiotics to fight the infection. She will need to rest a little but will be okay."

With that i left without any words from the other two to grab some meds.

Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:09 pm

The girl just had the time to catch the belt between her teeth and give it a good bite when the army girl put the vodka-soaked rag on her wound. White hot pain went through her and she tighted her whole body, becoming as rigid as a plank. Her teeth were sinking in the leather as a wordless scream was escaping for her mouth. At least, her brain was already drowning in alchool and endorphine, so after a couple of seconds, Aki was fine. She started to relax a bit, and so did her jaw. In a daze, as the belt dropped to the floor, Akimori heard Silver giving in to panic. The chubby girl was starting to get really dizzy by now. She wanted to close her eyes and sleep. Just sleep. So tired. Her teeth were still grinding and she was still hurting. But at the same time, she felt good? What the hell?

She could feel the skin under her eyes tighten. She could feel the incessant throbbing in her leg. The hopelessness was grabbing and tearing at her heart with frozen and insatiable claws. But Akimori was trying to hold on to the memories she just shared with the tanuki. It was so hard though. Was that just a dream? Caused by all the endorphine in her brain? The oxygen deprivation? She opened her eyes, teary eyes, so red, and looked at Silver. So blurry. Where are my glasses? She was coming towards her, screaming at the ebony woman. Akimori whined. She didn't have the strengh to try and understand what was going to happen.

She felt arms on her body, strong and powerful. Their fingers digged into her flesh and lifted her. There she was, her weight partially resting on her good leg, uncapable to move. The girls dragged her, trying to be careful, so careful, but they couldn't stop her dragging foot from pulling on the leg, making Akimori gasping and whining in pain. Her eyes closed again.

Soon, they were outside, once again. She could feel it, the breeze. She could hear the horse neigning over there. She felt a pair of arms letting go of her.

But I'm allergic to horses...

She tried to speak, but her mouth was so dry. Burned by the alcohol. Urg. Whatever. If she was going to die, even if she smelled some horse hair, she would die anyway, wouldn't she?

She felt warm hands on her again, urging her towards the smelly creature who was waiting impatiently. Then, all stopped. Akimori opened her eyes, to see a human shape coming to them. She couldn't see properly, especially without her glasses, and to that added he effect of the alcohol dulling her senses, but she heard his voice. He had a nice voice, that was for sure.

But...I'm practically naked over there.

Somehow, her organism pooled enough blood to give a rosy color to her cheeks.

She felt the women tightening their grips on her, she felt their distrust and their fear. Akimori was just in a daze, still. And not scared of death.
    The man came closer and she could notice the mud and the blood on him. Her own blood left her face and she was suddenly as white as a sheet of paper. Was that the man who shot her? She really couldn't make it out without her glasses. She wasn't scared for her sake, she was scared for the others. He spoke to them, in a reassuring but ferm tone, that he could help her. She breathed hard, in and out. If he wanted to kill them, he could have shot them, right? No need in getting so close. And close he was. Closer and closer.

No more thinking. I can't do this.

Akimori went limp, the strengh leaving her completely. The girls struggled to maintain her on her feet but in the end, they let go slowly and gently, as she was collapsing on the floor. A moment passed. The bottle of vodka made a reappearence. She closed her eyes again, as the smell of fire filled her nostrils. She breathed it in, couldn't stop herself. She loved that smell. Akimori had a slight idea of what was coming though, and she whined. The man came closer and told her in the reassuring voice :

- "Don't worry this will hurt a lot but it will help."

Please, not again.

She opened her eyes then and noticed his face. He wasn't the man that shot her. It was a simple realisation but somehow it made her feel so much better. Her new friends were safe from the hunter. She hadn't much time to examine his face and see all its details, but just as he plunged his burning stick in her wound, she noticed his eyes. They were amber. She felt another overpowering pain and then

[Not finished on purpose, since she lost consciousness once more Razz
    Kya, it's your turn! :3]

Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:49 pm

Dang I miss that RP Sad ]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x. Arrival    

Back to top Go down