EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )    How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:03 pm

Exactly Elakrian

How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )    How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 3:07 pm

EDIT : I UPDATED THE STUDY  IN THE FIST POST OF THIS TOPIC IF YOU WANT TO CHECK IT OUT. THERE ARE NEW THINGS IN THIS STUDY. 

How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )    How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 3:09 am

That expression though. Hahahaha.

How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 Wolf_Expression
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )    How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 9:55 am

what about it ? XD

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )    How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 5:38 pm

I am a Wereraccoon. I do know true raccoons are smaller but Well this is me. I know I P-shifted as my husband has seen my markings. he did point out my animal form would be bigger then a normal coon. I hope i do not seem impossible.. I am not a Therian but a Were but it does not matter I like being among the open minded anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )    How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 11:48 pm

I wonder what I will look like as a full on coon lol Though i am already short I am 4 11. So.. but ya.  I have not really seen myself fully yet. Though i don't want to shift until fall and i lose a bit more weight. Fall i have much more energy
Back to top Go down
The_Elakrian
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
The_Elakrian

Kin/Therio type : Pine Marten
Job/hobbies : Welder

PostSubject: Re: How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )    How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 1:44 am

oh dear. we differ quite a bit in height.

PostSubject: Re: How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )    How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 2:04 am

*chuckles* i guess so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )    How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 10:57 pm

I have to say the look ect is close to what i remember somewhat. I do know my fur is shorter and not as thick even in winter. I am bigger then a normal wolf though i am short lol. So this kind of validates what i seen of myself. Ya... I am a werewolf.. I do have *abnormal* markings as well.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )    How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 3:15 pm

Neko explained it in a topic, you could ask him in private, he might find it more easily than I would.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Aurora Wolf

Aurora Wolf

Kin/Therio type : Archangel Auriel : able to Shift into a Wolf or a Thunderbird
Job/hobbies : Study P-Shifting, raise Wolfdogs and a Red Fox

PostSubject: Re: How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )    How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 5:00 pm

Yea I also definitely believe those are real Wolf Shapeshifters aka Werewolves for sure!!!! The legs are most definitely extremely long even for pure Wolves, and their knees are straighter than a real Wolf`s too, anyone else notice that? I actually knew the black Wolf on the road in the first video was a Werewolf before anyone on here told me! The way they look and move is NOT like a real Wolf or even a Wolfdog! Watch the video of the black Wolf with the Gray Wolf walking together, they move very strategically even for a wild Wolf. I think one of the Gray Wolves that was walking alone is a great example of the Human-like strategicness I am talking about. Also their bodies arent quite real-Wolf-like cuz their waist is smaller and their spines are longer, they have bushy coats and barer legs like Silver Black said, and their muzzles are definitely strange looking! I am a Dog Groomer and I own two Wolfdogs and studied pure Wolves and Wolfdogs for many years, so I know these arent real wild Wolves or even Wolfdogs!!! Even my little sister who may be a Dragon can tell those arent normal Wolves. And lastly as Silver also said it is a bit unusual for wild Wolves to walk on or near roads, espeically when there is traffic and Humans.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MrsSlimShady08
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )    How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 1:45 pm

Exactly. Well said.  

How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 1f609

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Aurora Wolf

Aurora Wolf

PostSubject: Re: How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )    How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 3:31 pm

Nope my bad, when I said about the gray colored Wolf walking Human-like I think it was actually a white Wolf with some black on it`s back.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Wolf

Aurora Wolf

PostSubject: Re: How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )    How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 4:25 pm

Like me! Lol. :)
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )    How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 3:50 pm

Aw great :)

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )    How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 12:21 am

I really need to refresh this topic lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )    How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to spot a wolf Shapeshifter ? ( UPDATED )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2