~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you miss ? ( for new members )

2 posters

Go down

What did you miss ? ( for new members )  Empty What did you miss ? ( for new members )

Post by Silver Black Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:54 pm

Hey, you are new or been coming back recently from the old Silver pack and need to catch up on ? There a lot of things you've missed. Actually, a lot of information must be read and topics visited. I'll try to do my best to put the right links and explanations here but don't you dare hesitate if I missed something too and post it. we are a pack, we help each other ! x') 

Ooook.  SO.  timeline time. Plus this will be archived in our Pack history along with time and events.

TIMELINE  

1 .We moved here, on this very website because it has a lot more features to use the forum, it is way more easy and pretty. Plus it's free. Every explanation of our return [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ( SIN you already read it )

2.  Everyone worked hard. I made the design with Akimori and transfered a lot of data from the old Silver pack and then everyone started to add their own information in the categories. The forum is split into 5 categories. Here they are with what's worth reading ( that has been added ). 

- The website ( technical things about it , the team and all ) : Silver, Akimori, Cypress and Kya swiftpaw are admins, we have no moderators but we recruit. There is a process to become part of the team. Otherwise, the website section is where you can find the important news, members presentations and how to contact the team. We have a well-organized section for the admin team in that category. Please don't forget to read the rules and if you have questions/commentaries or even ads to add, well feel free to do so.

- Therianthropy & shifting : A LOT of information has been added there, especially in the p-shifting and mental shifting section. You should check it out. Thanks to everyone who added info there. Here are the most important topic posted in that category. You really should check it out : 

- Otherkins & shifting : Some otherkin members such as Aphson, Cypress, Zong shi, Nekoman, luci, Akimori and other members please sorry if I didn't mention you worked a lot to add information in the otherkin sectoin.

- Foreigners ( starseeds ) & spirituality:  I'm mostly taking care of that part with Kya and a few other members who help filling the spiritual sections of that category. The category changed name recently. It went from '' starseeds & spirituality '' to '' Foreigners & spirituality '', which is basically the same thing but with no bad reputation attached because of the starseed connotations. Want to know more about why starseeds have a bad reputation ? see that topic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- Entertainment & medias

We added that category for art, poetry, books, tv shows, personal blogs and more. We even added a hidden Roleplaying section with the story of Kya Swiftpaw and her derived story for the RP if you want to join let an admin know ;) . 

3. Projects. We have two projects right now outside filling the information for all to read in their respective category.

- We want to study shifting and it's theories
- We want to study species of otherkins
- we want to make this pack closer and closer so we are installing a voice chat. we also have a chat on the homepage which is pretty fun too.

4. The new Silver pack theme video has been made by me. You can find it in the homepage right below the introduction. 

5. I think that's about it. If you guys remember more let me know ;) 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

What did you miss ? ( for new members )  Empty Re: What did you miss ? ( for new members )

Post by Silver Black Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:14 pm

* here sin

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

What did you miss ? ( for new members )  Empty Re: What did you miss ? ( for new members )

Post by ZhongShi Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:20 pm

Thanks for this info, Silver ;)
ZhongShi
ZhongShi

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:27 pm

Only took me 50 min to write lol. 

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down