Akimori

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Did you ever see UFOs? Empty
PostSubject: Did you ever see UFOs?   Did you ever see UFOs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 5:56 pm

I saw two, possibly three UFOs as of yet, all in the same city, and I didn't see any others since then.

The first was the most impressive one.
    I was walking home in a winter night, my arms full of groceries, and at some point I looked over the houses and I saw a bright, thick ring in the sky. You know how the winter sky about a city is never quite black, but dark dark blue? The sky was like that, but the space in the right was darker than the rest. And I stared at it, wondering what it was...Until it somehow 'knew' that I was looking at it, I guess, because then the ring 'turned off' its light, starting from a point in the right and, much like you would set fire to a rope ring, it turned off from both sides at the same time.
    But it was still darker than the sky and I could saw it as it went into the horizon, really fast.

I was astounded and terrified. I ran home and told my mom, whom didn't believe me, obviously.

The second one, we saw toguether. It was a big flaming ball of fire that was falling from the sky. But, it was falling really REALLY slowly. Like it took litterally three hours for it to vanish. My mom and I were wondering if we should have called the newschannel to inform them or something. It was less impressive and troubling than the first one.

Finally, the third one and the less impressive, was one time when my family (me, my mother and my little brother) saw a star that was much bigger than the others. It was at least ten time bigger than a regular star and contrary to spaces stations, that are bigger, it didn't move. It stayed in one spot for a couple hours, then vanish.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Yes, yes it does.

What about you? Did you have UFO experiences?
    Personnaly, I don't really know what to think of them. And I try not to think about them, because they make me feel really weird.

Please forgive my english if I make mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker. x)
Back to top Go down
4Wolfsake
One hundred Posts
4Wolfsake

Kin/Therio type : Gray Wolf
Job/hobbies : Artist / Learner and Apprentice (Learning too much about Therianthropy)

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever see UFOs?   Did you ever see UFOs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 6:52 pm

Well I have seen like 3 times I think xD

First time was when I was like 12 years old, I was with my mother in a neighbor house outside talking and I was watching the sky and then the daughter of my neighbor saw something that had too many turbines in the sky, she even record it (but too pixelated with the zoom xd) the thing in the sky had many turbines in the back and there was something shiny coming out from it.

Second time, I was 14 years old, I was accompanying my brother on his party and I didn't like the music too loud so instead I went outside and I was watching the night, and then in the sky I saw something very dark (more than the sky), And I was like wa? xD then the thingy turn on some green lights around it, and in the top it was a red light, it was creepy 'cause the green lights started to rotate :shock: yeh they were rotating slower and then it vanished. The colors went like the sky and I asked my brother if he saw that and he didn't. This one was very weird 'cause I felt like it was watching me.

Third one was when I was walkin' with my mom and me, we were looking up the stars, and one of them was bigger but shiny and started to move very fast in random lines (like up and then diagonal and then to the left) and then it dissapeared moving more fast to the left and his brightness dissapeared.

That's what I have seen for now ^^

PD: And yes, I have seen that movie 5 times quq and I'm not sorry.

Sheeeshh :P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] <-- When Sake goes wild. When Sake sees Snow --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taylarn
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Taylarn

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever see UFOs?   Did you ever see UFOs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 10:14 pm

I don't think I've ever seen a UFO, though I would love it if I had. The closest things to that that I've seen have all been planes  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
ZhongShi

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever see UFOs?   Did you ever see UFOs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 10:51 pm

While standing out in the yard with a group of my friends one night, we noticed one "star" that was tracking fairly quickly across the sky. It was moving in a straight line, so we all commented on the "satellite"...right up to the point that it turned 90 degrees from it's apparent line of motion, did three zigzags, and then shot off VERY quickly below the horizon... I've never seen anything since.
However, since that day, I cannot dispute the observation by others of UFO's, nor shall I ever dispute the claims that little gray/green/whatever beings exist or not.
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Akimori

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever see UFOs?   Did you ever see UFOs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 11:21 pm

Thank you all so much for your answers!
    I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who saw these stranges things. X)

Please forgive my english if I make mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker. x)
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
ZhongShi

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever see UFOs?   Did you ever see UFOs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 11:45 pm

[quote="Akimori"]

Thank you all so much for your answers! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who saw these stranges things. X)

[/quot2e]

You're not alone!!!
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever see UFOs?   Did you ever see UFOs? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 1:57 pm

I saw two ufos.

And trust me. 

The one I saw right over the hotel parking changed my life.

It was huge, brown and silver with lights and FUCK. 

FUCK. it was as huge as the parking and just floated above it in the middle of the day, half-hidden in a cloud of mist it produced.

When I saw it, i thought it was a restaurant at the top of a tower but it wasn't.  There was no tour. 

I was fascinated and crying of relief. I was not crazy ! I knew i never was the day i saw that huge ufo. 

Plus when i Looked at it, I felt a strong connexion to it, like if i could feel the things inside it,and it felt me too and just flew away to safety. I never saw it again.

I was just walking back home in the middle of the day when I saw that at the corner of my street.

trust me it was shocking. I regret I had nothing to record it at that moment.

it was the most epic thing i ever seen in my life. I have chills just thinking bout it.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever see UFOs?   Did you ever see UFOs? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 2:58 pm

Anyone else ?

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever see UFOs?   Did you ever see UFOs? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 2:34 am

I can't recall seeing a UFO, i've heard that when ''training'' yourself to see ufo's you'll randomly see white lights in the corner of your eye (in the sky) that are only there for like a second, i've gotten those, i think...
Plus i don't know what counts as a UFO and what doesn't, like i don't know how to recognize a sattlite or space station or something, but i hope to one day have an expierience as amazing as your guys' x3P
and yeah, whenever i talk about stuff like this i feel like almost crying for some reason?? xD; but it does indeed make me creeped out, like ''turn on the lights close the closet'' kinda creeped out xD;;;
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Akimori

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever see UFOs?   Did you ever see UFOs? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 2:26 pm

Yup. So creeped out. x)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever see UFOs?   Did you ever see UFOs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you ever see UFOs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Urban Legends-
Jump to: